PDA

View Full Version : OT: :lmao Claynus Thompson :lmao

Spurtacular
05-29-2019, 12:36 AM
https://www.covers.com/Editorial/Article/f5744dc4-80bc-11e9-a984-125516351e3a/NBA-Finals-MVP-betting-odds-picks-and-predictions-Curry-and-Kawhi-in-the-lead

Odds to win FMVP:

"Calf Injury" Beta +1000
Claynus +1000

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/story.cfm/story/1971670

Odds to win FMVP:

"Calf Injury" Beta 15/1
Claynus 20/1

I don't want to hear any more about how this guy was robbed of All NBA and Supermax if he can't even get better odds than a hobbled player who's going to sit out the first two games if not the entire series.

DeadlyDynasty
05-29-2019, 04:26 AM
You are stupid.

benefactor
05-29-2019, 05:43 AM
You are stupid.
I mean...we've dealt with a lot of dogshit here, but I feel fairly confident saying he's the worst poster in the history of this site. Top 3 at the least.

Chucho
05-29-2019, 03:40 PM
I mean...we've dealt with a lot of dogshit here, but I feel fairly confident saying he's the worst poster in the history of this site. Top 3 at the least.

When Avante is full of empathy and telling you that you're an obvious loser, it's time to kill yourself.

DJR210
05-29-2019, 04:51 PM

:lol damn.. that's a ton of really shitty accounts on that list too.. a list that includes the likes of a self admitted pedophile, necrophiliac, GuitarCuck27, Koolaid_Cuck, a Naruto zealot, etc..

Spurtacular
05-29-2019, 05:40 PM
You are stupid.

When Avante is full of empathy and telling you that you're an obvious loser, it's time to kill yourself.

I mean, he spells his name “Klay”.....it’s right there in the articles you posted.....so “Klaynus” was the obvious choice for this retarded joke. How do you fuck up something that easy? Oh, right, it’s Derp.

Grudge poster squad.

Aspergtacular
05-29-2019, 05:53 PM
I mean, he spells his name “Klay”.....it’s right there in the articles you posted.....so “Klaynus” was the obvious choice for this retarded joke. How do you fuck up something that easy? Oh, right, it’s Derp.
ha....
:lmao why don't you go sign into another one of your alts to back you up??? ha...ha we all know you're really benefactor everyone in this thread is laughing at you...ha...ha...how could you not understand my choice of words of "Claynus" it was obviously very clever...

Now if you don't mind, let me get back to making another thread in the Club about Chump's body count...ha ha ha...

spurraider21
05-29-2019, 06:20 PM
ha....
:lmao why don't you go sign into another one of your alts to back you up??? ha...ha we all know you're really benefactor everyone in this thread is laughing at you...ha...ha...how could you not understand my choice of words of "Claynus" it was obviously very clever...

Now if you don't mind, let me get back to making another thread in the Club about Chump's body count...ha ha ha...
:lmao

Chucho
05-29-2019, 06:37 PM
ha....

God damn, that's platinum.

Spurtacular
05-29-2019, 10:11 PM
All these grudge posts ain't nothing but tribute.

Will Hunting
05-29-2019, 10:19 PM
ha....

:lmao

apalisoc_9
05-29-2019, 10:22 PM
ha....

Up there with Instagram baller as the top new account in spurstalk :lol

ElNono
05-29-2019, 11:45 PM
ha....

:lol

Millennial_Messiah
05-30-2019, 12:54 AM
lol homophobic but can't stop riding Jimmer Fredette's 4 inch weenie

Chucho
05-30-2019, 01:04 AM
lol homophobic but can't stop riding Jimmer Fredette's 4 inch weenie

ANDREW

DMC
05-30-2019, 02:20 PM
ANDREW

Arn