PDA

View Full Version : Fat old white lady pulls gun on black couple trying to have a picnic on whites only property

phxspurfan
05-31-2019, 02:15 AM
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/laurenstrapagiel/mississippi-campground-gun-racism-couple

Keep it classy, Mississippi

Pavlov
05-31-2019, 03:21 AM
Glad she got fired. It is pretty stupid that a county lake only has a private beach though.

FrostKing
05-31-2019, 03:38 AM
So did anyone get hurt?

Cause blacks have been rampaging on multiple continents. Actually every continent except Asia where they are told to fuck off

Pavlov
05-31-2019, 03:39 AM
So did anyone get hurt? Cause blacks have been rampaging on multiple continents. Actually every continent except Asia where they are told to fuck offThese blacks were not rampaging on the KOA campground.

Sorry to disappoint you.

RandomGuy
05-31-2019, 07:08 AM
Glad she got fired. It is pretty stupid that a county lake only has a private beach though.

She got fired in record time. This went viral, and the first news I saw "KOA fired her and issued an apology".

I hope the couple sues the shit out of them.

RandomGuy
05-31-2019, 07:09 AM
So did anyone get hurt?

Cause blacks have been rampaging on multiple continents. Actually every continent except Asia where they are told to fuck off

Dude was rampaging with a little yippy dog on a leash and a soft drink cup. I can see why that might scare someone like you. :rollin

tenbeersbold
05-31-2019, 01:07 PM
In the spirit of this classy post should we list every white person who is robbed/mugged by black folks every single day in every major American city???

Because I assure you statistically by every measure possible that White people are victims of crime by Black people by a far larger margin regardless of your RACIST propaganda

Maybe just maybe they don't whip out a phone to record it though...clownshoes

Pavlov
05-31-2019, 01:08 PM
In the spirit of this classy post should we list every white person who is robbed/mugged by black folks every single day in every major American city???Get to it.

Seems important to you.

But what does it have to do with a white woman's pulling a gun for no reason whatsoever?

FrostKing
05-31-2019, 01:20 PM
white woman pulling a gun
Not thread worthy

Pavlov
05-31-2019, 01:23 PM
Not thread worthyThen why did you post here?

The Great KOA Rampage of 2019?

FrostKing
05-31-2019, 01:26 PM
Then why did you post here?

To humiliate you

Pavlov
05-31-2019, 01:32 PM
To humiliate youHow?

It's not my thread and the stupid white lady got fired.

lol white people

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 01:45 PM
How is this racism? I didn't see anything about her pulling the gun and kicking them out because that they were black.

Pavlov
05-31-2019, 01:47 PM
She'd have to be pulling a gun on anyone without a reservation. She probably would've been fired way before this in that case.

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 02:22 PM
She'd have to be pulling a gun on anyone without a reservation. She probably would've been fired way before this in that case.

I'm not trying to defend her and I'm not saying, it's definitively not racist. But we'd need to know how long she worked there, how many people have actually used the camp without reservation, and what preceded the recording.

Pavlov
05-31-2019, 02:44 PM
I'm not trying to defend her and I'm not saying, it's definitively not racist. But we'd need to know how long she worked there, how many people have actually used the camp without reservation, and what preceded the recording.Actually reservations aren't even required. Guests just have to register at the office.

Was she going to make them sign in at gunpoint?

Trill Clinton
05-31-2019, 02:46 PM
Some people just want this country to go back to the good ol days.

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 02:49 PM
Actually reservations aren't even required. Guests just have to sign in at the office.

Was she going to make them sign in at gunpoint?

I just read that as well. About signing in.

She's probably racist. But to immediately jump to that conclusion just because she's white and they're black is not productive. Imo.

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 02:50 PM
Some people just want this country to go back to the good ol days.

Tim Duncan era?

Pavlov
05-31-2019, 02:57 PM
I just read that as well. About signing in.

She's probably racist. But to immediately jump to that conclusion just because she's white and they're black is not productive. Imo.Since all she told them was to "Git!" and lied to them I'll conclude she's racist at the risk of productivity.

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 03:07 PM
Since all she told them was to "Git!" and lied to them I'll conclude she's racist at the risk of productivity.

:lol

That was the other thing...the association of saying "git" with an animal? That's ridiculous. People say, "git" to other people pretty often.

Trill Clinton
05-31-2019, 03:12 PM
70 year old white person greeting black people with a weapon, yea i'm going to assume they're racist as well.

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 03:30 PM
70 year old white person greeting black people with a weapon, yea i'm going to assume they're racist as well.

fify

spurraider21
05-31-2019, 03:48 PM
fify
:lol

boutons_deux
05-31-2019, 04:20 PM
Black man ‘beat to a pulp’ by racist family after going to a Florida bar with his white wife

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/racistrednecks.jpg

A Florida man has been charged with a hate crime after sparking a fight with an interracial couple on Mother’s Day

The couple — the man was black, and the woman was white — were celebrating Mother’s Day with drinks at Tailgatorz Sports Bar & Grill on Mother’s Day, when

Warren Stratton, 66, of Oak Hill, Florida, came up to them and asked the man if he was from Africa. :lol

The victim told Stratton to move along, but instead he shoved him.

“There’s a terrible fight and

there’s one African-American

that’s being beat to a pulp —

and no one is here to defend him —

by a bunch of rednecks,” a witness said in a 911 call.

Stratton’s nephew, Troy Noe, 52, of New Smyrna Beach, is also charged with evidence of prejudice battery.

The charges carry a penalty of up to five years in prison.

Noe’s son, John Noe, 22, was initially facing the same charge. It was reduced on May 17 to misdemeanor battery,

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/black-man-beat-to-a-pulp-by-racist-family-after-going-to-a-florida-bar-with-his-white-wife/ (https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/black-man-beat-to-a-pulp-by-racist-family-after-going-to-a-florida-bar-with-his-white-wife/)

phxspurfan
05-31-2019, 07:05 PM
So did anyone get hurt?

That is interesting. I've travelled all over the world, including basically all of Asia. Not a black person in sight anywhere I've been there (Seoul, Tokyo 4 times, Hong Kong twice, Malaysia, Singapore...)

Winehole23
06-01-2019, 12:40 AM

Reck
06-01-2019, 12:50 AM
Not thread worthy

What would be a worthy thread to you?

Mad black thug beats and rapes Becky?

boutons_deux
06-01-2019, 06:42 AM
That is interesting.

hard core racist haters / white supremecists like FK, and their drivel, aren't interesting, it's boring.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
06-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Black man ‘beat to a pulp’ by racist family after going to a Florida bar with his white wife

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/racistrednecks.jpg

A Florida man has been charged with a hate crime after sparking a fight with an interracial couple on Mother’s Day

The couple — the man was black, and the woman was white — were celebrating Mother’s Day with drinks at Tailgatorz Sports Bar & Grill on Mother’s Day, when

Warren Stratton, 66, of Oak Hill, Florida, came up to them and asked the man if he was from Africa. :lol

The victim told Stratton to move along, but instead he shoved him.

“There’s a terrible fight and

there’s one African-American

that’s being beat to a pulp —

and no one is here to defend him —

by a bunch of rednecks,” a witness said in a 911 call.

Stratton’s nephew, Troy Noe, 52, of New Smyrna Beach, is also charged with evidence of prejudice battery.

The charges carry a penalty of up to five years in prison.

Noe’s son, John Noe, 22, was initially facing the same charge. It was reduced on May 17 to misdemeanor battery,

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/black-man-beat-to-a-pulp-by-racist-family-after-going-to-a-florida-bar-with-his-white-wife/ (https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/black-man-beat-to-a-pulp-by-racist-family-after-going-to-a-florida-bar-with-his-white-wife/)

Don't go there, you'll lose that battle.