PDA

View Full Version : WATCH: Kawhi Leonard credits Duncan, Ginobili, Parker for his development

ducks
06-02-2019, 06:03 PM
https://news4sanantonio.com/sports/spurs-zone/watch-kawhi-leonard-credits-duncan-ginobili-parker-for-his-development?fbclid=IwAR0gJCSuNwFVoCD9pkVKUqMpQt7Da DTHoddb-2h_XAIqc-VTNK7kY5E6lmE

TDomination
06-02-2019, 06:09 PM
I’m surprised he remembered that he played for the Spurs. I figured he had pushed out those years out from his mind.

This is is the first time he credits the spurs or teammates from the spurs since the trade if I recall correctly.

He was lucky to have such great players to learn from when he came in. Imagine him starting out with the Knicks lol

slick'81
06-02-2019, 06:13 PM
Aww how cute

Keepin' it real
06-02-2019, 06:16 PM
And credits Pop for ... what exactly?

pad300
06-02-2019, 06:21 PM
Given he doesn't mention any credit to the coaching staff, I suspect we have an indication of whom he feels has done him wrong...

NASpurs
06-02-2019, 06:22 PM
And credits Pop for ... what exactly?

Yeah, he should be on his knees thanking Pop for trading him to a better team that's in position to win a championship. Can you imagine not having to worry about carrying the corpse of Pau Gasol and an overpaid barista anymore? Having those two guys around taking a big chunk of the cap space and being fed the bullshit that they were there to compliment his game...?

The nerve of Kawhi not thanking Pop.