PDA

View Full Version : Friday, June 7th 2019 is National Donut Day

Fabbs
06-05-2019, 03:52 PM
Krew!

Where to Find Free and Discounted Donuts for National Donut Day 2019
Krispy Kreme, Dunkin', and more national chains are getting in on the holiday.

https://people.com/food/national-donut-day-deals-free-donuts-2019/

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2019, 04:58 PM
How are you always so up to date on cheap/free shit

Fabbs
06-05-2019, 05:12 PM
How are you always so up to date on cheap/free shit
I care about the Laundry Krews eating joys combined with their financial status.

Chucho
06-05-2019, 05:16 PM
I care about the Laundry Krews eating joys combined with their financial status.

psychological projection.gif

Fabbs
06-05-2019, 05:21 PM
Chunko original thought watch:

Perhaps in this decade?

Meanwhile "imitation is the highest form of flattery."
Thanks Chunko. :tu

Pavlov
06-05-2019, 05:43 PM
lol Carbbs

Chucho
06-05-2019, 05:43 PM
Chunko original thought watch:

Perhaps in this decade?

Meanwhile "imitation is the highest form of flattery."
Thanks Chunko. :tu

It's not imitation. It's fact based on your behaviors and patterns here. You project your shitty, miserable life onto everyone who shits on you.

Your shitty, unoriginal, not-clever-whatsoever stupid names you come up with for people you don't like, or intimidate you and make you feel like the weirdo loser you are, are never funny.

Your infatuation with young females is very creepy and telling of your failures with the opposite sex. What's even more disturbing is how enthralled and excited you get when other posters talk about their sex lives and then you start inquiring about everyone's sexual tastes.

You're a creepy loser with small pockets and have probably been asked countless times to leave you local Planet Fitness because female members don't feel comfortable with you around them...and I'd bet your free passes are well passed expired.

You're a creepy, broke, sexually repressed deviant that is fortunate Avant and derp are easier targets on this message board. That's you, plain and simple.

SpursforSix
06-05-2019, 06:41 PM
Bend over, I’ll fucking show you free donuts.

Fabbs
06-05-2019, 07:43 PM
Bend over, I’ll fucking show you free donuts.
Will these Free Donut Day promotions help you financially with your wish to contribute to the woman who makes medical matches?

I think I’m gonna forgo going out to eat for a week and donate that much. Anyone with me?
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=9782925

SpursforSix
06-05-2019, 08:33 PM
Will these Free Donut Day promotions help you financially with your wish to contribute to the woman who makes medical matches?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=9782925

Dude, I have about 12 pairs of Beats so yeah...that should tell you all you need to know about my finances.

As to the other, I never got around to doing that. Maybe tomorrow.

oh...I just reread your point. The biggest issue is my laziness.

Millennial_Messiah
06-05-2019, 11:00 PM
I guessed the OP without looking at the name by the thread title, and boom, I was right.

Avant
06-06-2019, 02:03 AM
It's not imitation. It's fact based on your behaviors and patterns here. You project your shitty, miserable life onto everyone who shits on you.

Your shitty, unoriginal, not-clever-whatsoever stupid names you come up with for people you don't like, or intimidate you and make you feel like the weirdo loser you are, are never funny.

Your infatuation with young females is very creepy and telling of your failures with the opposite sex. What's even more disturbing is how enthralled and excited you get when other posters talk about their sex lives and then you start inquiring about everyone's sexual tastes.

You're a creepy loser with small pockets and have probably been asked countless times to leave you local Planet Fitness because female members don't feel comfortable with you around them...and I'd bet your free passes are well passed expired.

You're a creepy, broke, sexually repressed deviant that is fortunate Avant and derp are easier targets on this message board. That's you, plain and simple.

translation

Well at least you do something here, which is more than I do. My trip is seeing who I can criticize, that gets me off. I never have any real thoughts to share or anything to really talk about so I just tagalong being a pest.

I thought about starting a thread but couldn't think of anything all my own. So back to just humping legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All this Chucho prick ever does here is talk about posters, what a freak.

Chucho
06-06-2019, 03:23 AM
translation

Well at least you do something here, which is more than I do. My trip is seeing who I can criticize, that gets me off. I never have any real thoughts to share or anything to really talk about so I just tagalong being a pest.

I thought about starting a thread but couldn't think of anything all my own. So back to just humping legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All this Chucho prick ever does here is talk about posters, what a freak.

And here you are...humping my leg. Stop following me around like I'm a child.

Avant
06-06-2019, 03:27 AM
And here you are...humping my leg. Stop following me around like I'm a child.

Chucho, what really is wrong with you guy? Why is it you do nothing but this kind of stupid shit? Don't you ever have something you could talk about? You come off totally stupid and a pest.

Stupid, you do nothing but talk about other posters, why?