PDA

View Full Version : Spies Are the New Journalists

TSA
06-05-2019, 06:52 PM
And with the help of big names in media they’re turning journalism into an intelligence operation

https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/285830/spies-are-the-new-journalists

boutons_deux
06-05-2019, 06:54 PM
And with the help of big names in media they’re turning journalism into an intelligence operation

https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/285830/spies-are-the-new-journalists

:lol spying! :lol

Winehole23
06-05-2019, 06:57 PM
Former NATSEC officials have been TV talking heads for about as long as there's been cable TV. They've been writing newspaper op-eds for much longer than that

Pretending like this is brand new is akin to pretending harsh immigration policies started with Donald Trump.

Pavlov
06-05-2019, 06:59 PM
:lmao gullible TSA

I noticed the word Fox doesn't show up anywhere in the article.

TSA
06-05-2019, 07:21 PM
Former NATSEC officials have been TV talking heads for about as long as there's been cable TV. They've been writing newspaper op-eds for much longer than that

Pretending like this is brand new is akin to pretending harsh immigration policies started with Donald Trump.

If you don’t mind list them, the title they held, and with which network. Also highlight former heads of intelligence agencies turned cable analysts.

Pavlov
06-05-2019, 07:31 PM
:lmao TSA is a complete rube

https://i1.sndcdn.com/avatars-000279027147-xx88ze-t500x500.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qZNfuIvtLos/hqdefault.jpg
http://www.informationliberation.com/files/fleitz-rigged-obama.jpg
https://www.politicususa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/simmons-fox.jpg

Winehole23
06-05-2019, 07:33 PM
I'm at bar watching a friend play music right now, might find some time later.

Please feel free to research your own topic yourself in the meantime.

TSA
06-05-2019, 07:38 PM
I'm at bar watching a friend play music right now, might find some time later.

Please feel free to research your own topic yourself in the meantime.

Or you could just read the article. It’s obvious from the replies so far no one has.

Pavlov
06-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Or you could just read the article. It’s obvious from the replies so far no one has.Eh, you just posted shit without comment.

Go fuck yourself if you don't want to even talk about it.

Former intel folk are all over the media, left and right.

So what?

Winehole23
06-05-2019, 08:09 PM
Or you could just read the article. It’s obvious from the replies so far no one has.You included. Do you have a take on your own post?

TSA
06-05-2019, 09:10 PM
You included. Do you have a take on your own post?

Be a good friend, enjoy some live music, and get off Spurstalk. Happy to discuss the article after you’ve actually read it.

Winehole23
06-05-2019, 10:55 PM
Be a good friend, enjoy some live music, and get off Spurstalk. Happy to discuss the article after you’ve actually read it.No take in your own post?

I read and responded, what's your take on your own OP?

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 01:26 AM
For some some historical context RE: interpenetration of NATSEC and news media, skim this:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-cia-and-the-media-50-facts-the-world-needs-to-know/5471956

The NATSEC state was established by President Truman. Your alleged timing is off by over 70 years, TSA. The synergy of which you speak is OLD.

Pavlov
06-06-2019, 01:30 AM
Also highlight former heads of intelligence agencies turned cable analysts.

:lol more shit for you to eat, TSA

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 01:40 AM
It's like he forgot there was ever a Cold War, or a GHWB, or a Bill Clinton, or a GWB,.

It's as if the clock reset for him in 2008, erasing the previous 60 years from his memory.

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 01:47 AM
To be fair, a lot of rock-ribbed Republicans totally freaked out when a center-right black President was elected.

ElNono
06-06-2019, 04:32 AM
For some some historical context RE: interpenetration of NATSEC and news media, skim this:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-cia-and-the-media-50-facts-the-world-needs-to-know/5471956

The NATSEC state was established by President Truman. Your alleged timing is off by over 70 years, TSA. The synergy of which you speak is OLD.

Back then we were all patriots fighting the evils of commies and hippies.

Completely different levels of outrage now that we’re fighting twitter and the liburl media.

Fortunately we have undercover agent Dennison on the case, who is totally not compromised and will tariff the deep state to death.

Srsly, it’s like some people got bored that there’s no Cold War anymore, now they need new boogeymen... sad!

hater
06-06-2019, 08:44 AM
sure deep state had people in media for decades that's no secret. but it was not as in your face and blatant IMO

they did not have former heads/bosses of CIA, FBI, NSA, etc being daily television contributors (Phil Mudd, John Brennan, James Clapper, Michael Hayden, Jim Comey) I mean these guys are daily talking about every single minutia of foreign policy on CNN, NBC, FOX, etc. that's definitely new

these fuckfaces were the heads and bosses of agencies or entire departments. They do not need money. why are they there in our fucking tvs daily?

I think at the beginning for decades (1950-1990) their work was more behind the scenes as it was easier to control the handful of media corporations and control the public opinion. I mean most ppl those days would all watch the same tv channels and news sources.

in the 90s and 00s they had to step up their game to propagandize the Iraq wars and the the "war on terror". so they built a more robust apparatus to control the mainstream media.

the next game changer was the Snowden exposes and the wikileaks exposes. Those really put these guys in damage control mode and they stepped their game even more transforming US media to what is now, mainly a sock puppet for them.

the most recent game changer was trump winning the election. this was not their guy and he won handily. they melted down and went into overdrive. and the last 4 years is their meltdown. Russia gate, pee tapes, etc everything is on the table now. they are scrambling and now that ppl are actually turning off mainstream media, they are going for the independent and social media.

it's all a game and they were in control for decades. the technological advances has them now playing defense and damage control.

hater
06-06-2019, 08:45 AM
you can actually compare whats going on now as opposed to before to this scenario.

for most of the school year you had your teacher telling you stuff like "so and so is good, so and so is bad, etc"

whats going on now is like your school principal shows up at your class now and lectures you almost daily. that's whats going on.

hater
06-06-2019, 08:56 AM
In the old days, America’s top spies would complete their tenures at the CIA or one of the other Washington puzzle palaces and segue to more ordinary pursuits. Some wrote their memoirs. One ran for president. Another died a few months after surrendering his post. But today’s national-security establishment retiree has a different game plan. After so many years of brawling in the shadows, he yearns for a second, lucrative career in the public eye. He takes a crash course in speaking in soundbites, refreshes his wardrobe and signs a TV news contract. Then, several times a week, waits for a network limousine to shuttle him to the broadcast news studios where, after a light dusting of foundation and a spritz of hairspray, he takes a supporting role in the anchors’ nighttime shows.

Former CIA Director John Brennan (2013-17) is the latest superspook to be reborn as a TV newsie. He just cashed in at NBC News as a “senior national security and intelligence analyst” and served his first expert views on last Sunday’s edition of Meet the Press. The Brennan acquisition seeks to elevate NBC to spook parity with CNN, which employs former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director Michael Hayden in a similar capacity. Other, lesser-known national security veterans thrive under TV’s grow lights. Almost too numerous to list, they include Chuck Rosenberg, former acting DEA administrator, chief of staff for FBI Director James B. Comey, and counselor to former FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III; Frank Figliuzzi, former chief of FBI counterintelligence; Juan Zarate, deputy national security adviser under Bush, at NBC; and Fran Townsend, homeland security adviser under Bush, at CBS News. CNN’s bulging roster also includes former FBI agent Asha Rangappa; former FBI agent James Gagliano; Obama’s former deputy national security adviser Tony Blinken; former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers; senior adviser to the National Security Council during the Obama administration Samantha Vinograd; retired CIA operations officer Steven L. Hall; and Philip Mudd, also retired from the CIA.

But the downside of outsourcing national security coverage to the TV spies is obvious. They aren’t in the business of breaking news or uncovering secrets. Their first loyalty—and this is no slam—is to the agency from which they hail. Imagine a TV network covering the auto industry through the eyes of dozens of paid former auto executives and you begin to appreciate the current peculiarities.

In a perfect television world, the networks would retire the retired spooks from their payrolls and reallocate those sums to the hiring of independent reporters to cover the national security beat. Let the TV spies become unpaid anonymous sources because when you get down to it, TV spies don’t want to make news—they just want to talk about it.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/06/john-brennan-james-claper-michael-hayden-former-cia-media-216943

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 09:19 AM
Lots of handwaving about how it's different now based on frequency of television appearances alone, as of these people were putting themselves on the cable news, iwhile in fact cable news asks NATSEC figures on to make its own reporting seem more authoritative, also to inflate threats and spread fear.

Once cable TV figured out that war and terror drive the ratings, it needed the NATSEC establishment more than ever. Seems to me NATSEC hasn't changed so much as the TV"s business model. Like I mentioned a few posts up, spooks have been working to influence news media from the inside for at least 70 years -- pretending that the same happening now is a difference in kind is pure hype.

More specificallu, it's the au courant right wing narrative that John Brennan, James Clapper and the current crop of liberals invented media psyops and present a new and unique threat to democracy itself. That narrative is bullshit. It is neither new, nor unique, nor is it exclusive to liberals.

hater
06-06-2019, 09:36 AM
Disagreed.

I am no right winger and I see lots of difference between spooks working with media behind the scenes for decades to former recent spook mega bosses being on tv networks on a daily basis lecturing the public. This has a lot to do for damage control of the recent major intelligence leaks, continuing the Trumpgate hoax and diversion tactics from other important issues the US public should be learning about.

pretending this is business as usual is equivalent to burying your head in the sand IMO

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 09:40 AM
Disagreed.

I am no right winger and I see lots of difference between spooks working with media behind the scenes for decades to former recent spook mega bosses being on tv networks on a daily basis lecturing the public. This has a lot to do for damage control of the recent major intelligence leaks, continuing the Trumpgate hoax and diversion tactics from other important issues the US public should be learning about.NATSEC talking heads on TV have been telling us what to think for the last 18 years continually, and intermittently for about 20 years before that.

What is it you think TV commentators are preventing the public from learning, hater?

hater
06-06-2019, 09:46 AM
Except they are not NATSEC talking heads now. they are former agency and department bosses. Pretending this is not new is like pretending global warming is nothing new.

Attrocities by US and allies overseas to start with. Violation of US citizen privacy and human rights, US meddling in foreign governments, censorship, US support of terrorist organizations, etc, etc. domestic major issues like healthcare, homelessness, drug addiction, etc. too many things to list them all.

Do you not think its a BAD thing for former intelligence agency bosses to be on daily mainstream "news" networks, winehole?

Spurminator
06-06-2019, 09:46 AM
Former intelligence heads criticize Donald Trump and suddenly journalism is dead. :lmao

A President who has to receive his intelligence reports in the form of crayon drawings is unpopular with the people in charge of that intelligence, god forbid they be allowed to criticize him on television.

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 09:47 AM
hater: any time you have seen anonymous government sources quoted in the print media during your lifetime, mightn't that have been damage control, psyops and spooky influencing of public opinion?

hater
06-06-2019, 09:48 AM
Former intelligence heads criticize Donald Trump and suddenly journalism is dead. :lmao

no. Former intelligence heads lecturing US public daily on mainstream news networks = journalism is dead

A President who has to receive his intelligence reports in the form of crayon drawings

fake news

hater
06-06-2019, 09:49 AM
hater: any time you have seen anonymous government sources quoted in the print media during your lifetime, mightn't that have been damage control, psyops and spooky influencing of public opinion?

sure.

now answer my question.

Do you not think its a BAD thing for former intelligence agency bosses to be on daily mainstream "news" networks, winehole?

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 09:54 AM

A President who has to receive his intelligence reports in the form of crayon drawings is unpopular with the people in charge of that intelligence, god forbid they be allowed to criticize him on television.It's hilarious to see DJT stans crying about the breaking of political norms, but it's not incorrect to point that Brennan and Clapper have done so, and that might be a bad thing in some ways. I can't recall any other former intel chiefs who've criticized sitting presidents on TV, can you?

RandomGuy
06-06-2019, 09:56 AM

.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/285830/spies-are-the-new-journalists

Translation: "DA JOOOS"

:lmao

-------------------------------edit-------------------------

OP was not actually about jewish conspiracy theories, but was a jewish news website. This bit of derision was undeserved.

Spurminator
06-06-2019, 09:57 AM
no. Former intelligence heads lecturing US public daily on mainstream news networks = journalism is dead

Having expert commentators on the air for news segments didn't begin with the Trump Administration. Should we bar former CIA/FBI officials from ever appearing on television? You want Jake Tapper and Don Lemon doing these segments solo?

This is only a problem for you and OP now because they are almost always critical of the current administration. You prefer punditry without qualification.

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 09:58 AM
sure.

now answer my question.

Do you not think its a BAD thing for former intelligence agency bosses to be on daily mainstream "news" networks, winehole?I can certainly see how it could be a bad thing and have already said so.

That said, guys like Clapper and Brennan qua private citizens have free speech rights. Hard to see how they could be prevented from opining on TV as long as cable TV keeps inviting them to do so.

hater
06-06-2019, 09:59 AM
Having expert commentators on the air for news segments didn't begin with the Trump Administration. Should we bar former CIA/FBI officials from ever appearing on television? You want Jake Tapper and Don Lemon doing these segments solo?

This is only a problem for you and OP now because they are almost always critical of the current administration. You prefer punditry without qualification.

this is a bad thing on any administration. like the politico article said, pretty clearly too:

the downside of outsourcing national security coverage to the TV spies is obvious. They aren’t in the business of breaking news or uncovering secrets. Their first loyalty—and this is no slam—is to the agency from which they hail. Imagine a TV network covering the auto industry through the eyes of dozens of paid former auto executives and you begin to appreciate the current peculiarities.

hater
06-06-2019, 09:59 AM
oh yeah but Politico is a Trumpstan right? :lmao

TSA
06-06-2019, 10:05 AM
Lots of handwaving about how it's different now based on frequency of television appearances alone, as of these people were putting themselves on the cable news, iwhile in fact cable news asks NATSEC figures on to make its own reporting seem more authoritative, also to inflate threats and spread fear.

Once cable TV figured out that war and terror drive the ratings, it needed the NATSEC establishment more than ever. Seems to me NATSEC hasn't changed so much as the TV"s business model. Like I mentioned a few posts up, spooks have been working to influence news media from the inside for at least 70 years -- pretending that the same happening now is a difference in kind is pure hype.

More specificallu, it's the au courant right wing narrative that John Brennan, James Clapper and the current crop of liberals invented media psyops and present a new and unique threat to democracy itself. That narrative is bullshit. It is neither new, nor unique, nor is it exclusive to liberals.

Former heads of the CIA and DNI being hired as analysts for CNN and MSNBC is most definitely something new. Setting up a townhall for the disgraced former head of the FBI, who was fired and currently under investigation, so he can plead his case is definitely something new. It’s all an attempt to cover up and confuse the public about how the media was complicit in teaming with the intelligence community to spread the Russiagate hoax and hurt Trump.

I’m still waiting for your list of former heads of intelligence agencies being hired as cable news analysts.

TSA
06-06-2019, 10:07 AM
It's hilarious to see DJT stans crying about the breaking of political norms, but it's not incorrect to point that Brennan and Clapper have done so, and that might be a bad thing in some ways. I can't recall any other former intel chiefs who've criticized sitting presidents on TV, can you?

Criticized? :lol Brennan accused Trump of treason.

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 10:11 AM
Translation: "DA JOOOS"

:lmao You might want to finish your coffee and open your eyes wide enough to read the masthead, RG.

Tablet is a Jewish run, Jewish facing current events magazine.

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 10:13 AM
Former heads of the CIA and DNI being hired as analysts for CNN and MSNBC is most definitely something new. Setting up a townhall for the disgraced former head of the FBI, who was fired and currently under investigation, so he can plead his case is definitely something new. It’s all an attempt to cover up and confuse the public about how the media was complicit in teaming with the intelligence community to spread the Russiagate hoax and hurt Trump.

I’m still waiting for your list of former heads of intelligence agencies being hired as cable news analysts.Did you read my link above? Heads of intel agencies hhave been fiddling about in the media for 70 years.

Retired intel chiefs are not intel chiefs. They are private citizens and can say what they damn well please.

hater
06-06-2019, 10:14 AM
this is my favorite Phil Mudd moment btw :lmao

GEf_D6i_IuI

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 10:15 AM
Criticized? :lol Brennan accused Trump of treason.Private citizens are fully within their rights to say whatever they want about any public figure.

When did Brennan accuse DJT of treason? Have you got a specific cite or cites for that?

Spurminator
06-06-2019, 10:18 AM
It's hilarious to see DJT stans crying about the breaking of political norms, but it's not incorrect to point that Brennan and Clapper have done so, and that might be a bad thing in some ways. I can't recall any other former intel chiefs who've criticized sitting presidents on TV, can you?

I wouldn't know. It's a political norm that I don't frankly think is necessary, seems the damage one can do as a director of intelligence is far greater than the potential damage of answering questions on news programs viewed by a fraction of the population. Those may have made more sense as norms when we had three news networks.

Negroponte has been critical of Trump as well. Where some may see this as a coordinated bipartisan effort by the deep state to delegitimize a sitting President who isn't playing their game, I think more likely it's that they see the aimlessness of remaining silent while a clown makes a mockery of our highest office and the work they once did.

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 10:18 AM
To be clear, I think the norm of NATSEC chiefs keeping their lips buttoned during and after their service was a good one, but its just a norm, and as we've all seen, norms can change with a swiftness.

Spurminator
06-06-2019, 10:23 AM
I'd rather they get TV gigs than lobbying gigs, tbh.

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 10:24 AM
I wouldn't know. It's a political norm that I don't frankly think is necessary, seems the damage one can do as a director of intelligence is far greater than the potential damage of answering questions on news programs viewed by a fraction of the population. Those may have made more sense as norms when we had three news networks.

Negroponte has been critical of Trump as well. Where some may see this as a coordinated bipartisan effort by the deep state to delegitimize a sitting President who isn't playing their game, I think more likely it's that they see the aimlessness of remaining silent while a clown makes a mockery of our highest office and the work they once did.Trump has gone out of his way to insult the spy agencies and the NATSEC establishment in a very blunt and very public way. It only makes sense that former government figures would want to defend their public service and their agencies.

Spurminator
06-06-2019, 10:26 AM
Trump has gone out of his way to insult the spy agencies and the NATSEC establishment in a very blunt and very public way. It only makes sense that former government figures would want to defend their public service and their agencies.

Exactly.

hater
06-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Trump has gone out of his way to insult the spy agencies and the NATSEC establishment in a very blunt and very public way. It only makes sense that former government figures would want to defend their public service and their agencies.

Hate Trump. But to be quite honest, if someone starts a fake rumor that I got a bunch of hookers to pee on me and thus why I colluded with Russia, I'd talk shit about them at every chance as well. It only makes sense.

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 10:49 AM
Blame Buzzfeed.

The FBI didn't publicize the Steele dossier, and all the media outlets but Buzzfeed who had the dossier in 2016 had enough respect for their own profession not to, because it contains uncorroborated and highly inflammatory assertions.

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Meanwhile, the FBI did publicize two investigations during 2016 -- one of them directly based on oppo research -- against Hillary Clinton.

You don't hear hater or TSA crying about that. Small mystery there, no principles, but purely whose ox is gored.

hater
06-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Blame Buzzfeed.

The FBI didn't publicize the Steele dossier, and all the media outlets but Buzzfeed who had the dossier in 2016 had enough respect for their own profession not to, because it contains uncorroborated and highly inflammatory assertions.

buzzfeed did not create the dossier out of thin air.

it was created by Brit/US intelligence agents or former. and floated among US/Brit intelligence contacts for a while before being leaked. Let's not forget it was also used to issue FISA warrant to tap Trump tower. it was then floated to the many media organizations and eventually one of them published it (with US intelligence approval as they would not publish it without approval)

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 11:22 AM
Lot of inference and supposition there, hater.

Also some BS: we can look at the Carter Page FISA applications and see that the dossier was neither the origin of nor the main support for the applications.

Did you read the Jack Goldsmith Twitter thread on this? It demolishes your copped straight from cable TV narrative.

Trainwreck2100
06-06-2019, 11:22 AM
buzzfeed did not create the dossier out of thin air.

it was created by Brit/US intelligence agents or former. and floated among US/Brit intelligence contacts for a while before being leaked. Let's not forget it was also used to issue FISA warrant to tap Trump tower. it was then floated to the many media organizations and eventually one of them published it (with US intelligence approval as they would not publish it without approval)

The investigation started because Popodoupolis couldn't keep his mouth shut, it says so in the Mueller report.

TSA
06-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Did you read my link above? Heads of intel agencies hhave been fiddling about in the media for 70 years.

I did read your link and I didn't see one other example of the head of the CIA or DNI being hired on any news networks. Do you have any other example similar to what CNN/Clapper and MSNBC/Brennan did?

TSA
06-06-2019, 12:08 PM
The investigation started because Popodoupolis couldn't keep his mouth shut, it says so in the Mueller report.

:lol

RandomGuy
06-06-2019, 12:18 PM
You might want to finish your coffee and open your eyes wide enough to read the masthead, RG.

Tablet is a Jewish run, Jewish facing current events magazine.

Pooper of parties.

yeah, saw that after. My knee-jerk reaction to links provided by Pizzagate Gucciferwasaninsidejob McCrazypants is derision. Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, can you really blame me for seeing the tag in the URL and assuming this fit the pattern?

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 12:24 PM
I did read your link and I didn't see one other example of the head of the CIA or DNI being hired on any news networks. Do you have any other example similar to what CNN/Clapper and MSNBC/Brennan did?I already acknowledged a political norm was broken and that the norm was a good one. What more do you want done about it? Crying about it online won't bring the norm back.

Private citizens can say whatever they want about public figures on TV.

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 12:28 PM
Agency heads on TV marks a difference of degree, not kind. This shit is older than you and me both.

Spurminator
06-06-2019, 12:38 PM
Is the hiring of Clapper to discuss intelligence really fundamentally different from hiring Oliver North to discuss Iraq/Afghanistan? How many TV appearances has John Bolton given?

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 12:38 PM
Pooper of parties.

yeah, saw that after. My knee-jerk reaction to links provided by Pizzagate Gucciferwasaninsidejob McCrazypants is derision. Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, can you really blame me for seeing the tag in the URL and assuming this fit the pattern?

I can and I did.

TSA posts miles of crazypants bilge, none of it anti-semitic to my knowledge. Is there something I've been missing?

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 12:41 PM
Is the hiring of Clapper to discuss intelligence really fundamentally different from hiring Oliver North to discuss Iraq/Afghanistan? It isn't.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2019, 01:14 PM
I did read your link and I didn't see one other example of the head of the CIA or DNI being hired on any news networks. Do you have any other example similar to what CNN/Clapper and MSNBC/Brennan did?I posted one you stupid ignorant piece of shit.:lol

Pavlov
06-06-2019, 01:23 PM
Hate Trump.:rollin no you don't

RandomGuy
06-06-2019, 01:37 PM
I can and I did.

TSA posts miles of crazypants bilge, none of it anti-semitic to my knowledge. Is there something I've been missing?

Mea culpa. There was some mild bit a while back, if memory serves, but all the walls of text sort of blend together. (shrugs)

TSA
06-06-2019, 02:12 PM
Mea culpa. There was some mild bit a while back, if memory serves, but all the walls of text sort of blend together. (shrugs)

No, you’re just full of shit. I’m not nor do I post anything anti-Semitic.

RandomGuy
06-06-2019, 03:53 PM
No, you’re just full of shit. I’m not nor do I post anything anti-Semitic.

Fair enough. Withdrawn. Will go back and acknowledge as much.

TSA
06-06-2019, 05:26 PM

Pavlov
06-06-2019, 05:29 PM
1136240914626678785:lol "dominance"

Quit your fucking whining.

This is just sad.

Winehole23
06-06-2019, 06:23 PM
Oh but det narrative

Spurminator
06-06-2019, 06:48 PM

Great column, thanks for posting.

TSA
06-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Great column, thanks for posting.

What were your favorite points made by the failed FBI agent?

Pavlov
06-06-2019, 06:58 PM
What were your favorite points made by the failed FBI agent?:lmao "failed"

You still haven't accepted the failed National Security Adviser's guilty plea.

Spurminator
06-06-2019, 07:51 PM

Now you're even posting like Donald Trump.

The cycle is complete.

TSA
06-06-2019, 09:45 PM
Now you're even posting like Donald Trump.

The cycle is complete.

Spurminator
06-06-2019, 11:28 PM

You must have mistaken my mockery of you for an interest in having an adult discussion. I don't engage in that way with bad faith sycophants.

TSA
06-06-2019, 11:39 PM
You must have mistaken my mockery of you for an interest in having an adult discussion. I don't engage in that way with bad faith sycophants.

Awww Adam Lambert all grown up now

Spurminator
06-06-2019, 11:49 PM
Awww Adam Lambert all grown up now

If you say so. I wouldn't. I mocked bullshit peddlers with the Lambert alt and I'm still doing that now with you.

I'd call that consistency.

Pavlov
06-07-2019, 08:21 AM
What were your favorite points made by the failed FBI agent?False premise.

TSA
06-07-2019, 12:22 PM
If you say so. I wouldn't. I mocked bullshit peddlers with the Lambert alt and I'm still doing that now with you.

I'd call that consistency.

The only thing you've been consistent at is dodging the question.

Pavlov
06-07-2019, 12:23 PM
The only thing you've been consistent at is dodging the question.

What were your favorite points made by the failed FBI agent?Asks the failed Qanon follower.

Winehole23
06-07-2019, 12:25 PM
How many questions to you are pending in this thread, TSA?

TSA
06-07-2019, 12:29 PM
How many questions to you are pending in this thread, TSA?

I didn't feel the need to hold your hand and walk you through when Brennan accused Trump of treason and figured you look it up on your own so your question was ignored.

Winehole23
06-07-2019, 12:43 PM
I didn't feel the need to hold your hand and walk you through when Brennan accused Trump of treason and figured you look it up on your own so your question was ignored.You can't back up your own point, so you blame me for being incurious.

I honestly don't recall Brennan laying that charge.

When and where did he do it?

Winehole23
06-07-2019, 12:45 PM
I have a feeling that isn't the only qiestion pending ITT.

If you want others to be responsive to you, you've got some catching up to do.

TSA
06-07-2019, 12:54 PM
You can't back up your own point, so you blame me for being incurious.

I honestly don't recall Brennan laying that charge.

When and where did he do it?

You are being incurious again.

TSA
06-07-2019, 12:59 PM
I have a feeling that isn't the only qiestion pending ITT.

If you want others to be responsive to you, you've got some catching up to do.

When they are non-responsive it's a tell so I don't mind either way.

Pavlov
06-07-2019, 01:12 PM
When they are non-responsive it's a tell so I don't mind either way.You're being non-responsive to every question being asked of you.

It's a tell.