PDA

View Full Version : America's White Saviors

Nathan89
06-06-2019, 06:34 PM
"Over the past decade, the baseline attitudes expressed by white liberals on racial and social justice questions have become radically more liberal. In one especially telling example of the broader trend, white liberals recently became the only demographic group in America to display a pro-outgroup bias—meaning that among all the different groups surveyed white liberals were the only one that expressed a preference for other racial and ethnic communities above their own."

"They are also tied to a significant decrease in support for Israel and—perhaps more surprisingly—a rise in the number of white liberals who express negative attitudes about the perceived political power of American Jews."

"White liberals are leading a ‘woke’ revolution that is transforming American politics and making Democrats increasingly uneasy with Jewish political power"

"For instance, between 1965 and 2000, the percentage of white liberals preferring increased immigration levels never deviated far from 10%. From the mid-2000s to roughly the end of President Obama’s term in office, this figure gradually ascended into the 20-30% range. As of 2018, it sits at over 50%."

"Between 1978 and 2014, white liberals consistently reported sympathizing more with Israel than the Palestinians. Since March of 2016, this trend has turned on its face: Significantly more white liberals now report greater sympathy for the Palestinians than for Israel."

"Remarkably, white liberals were the only subgroup exhibiting a pro-outgroup bias—meaning white liberals were more favorable toward nonwhites and are the only group to show this preference for group other than their own. Indeed, on average, white liberals rated ethnic and racial minority groups 13 points (or half a standard deviation) warmer than whites."

"As is depicted in the graph below, this disparity in feelings of warmth toward ingroup vs. outgroup is even more pronounced among whites who consider themselves “very liberal” where it widens to just under 20 points. Notably, while white liberals have consistently evinced weaker pro-ingroup biases than conservatives across time, the emergence and growth of a pro-outgroup bias is actually a very recent, and unprecedented, phenomenon."

"Not surprisingly, data from the American National Elections Studies (ANES) shows white liberals scoring significantly higher on measures of ‘white privilege awareness’ (e.g., ‘how much does being white grant you unearned privileges in today’s society?’) and ‘white guilt’ (e.g., ‘how guilty do you feel about the privileges and benefits you receive as a white American?’)."

https://twitter.com/tabletmag/status/1136726063390830592?s=20

I recommend just reading the entire article. I had more quotes but it messed up. Great article and definitely worth reading. There are also graphs/data in the article worth looking at.

Nathan89
06-06-2019, 06:50 PM
The very conservative whites that the left paints as racist have the same in-group bias as the average black American.

The white conservatives that also get painted as racists have significantly less in-group bias than the average black, Hispanic, and Asian American.

Nathan89
06-06-2019, 06:54 PM
The data really shines light on illegal immigration love fest.

Alanis Morissette
06-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Imagine being so stupid and/or intellectually dishonest that you can’t differentiate between disapproval of Israel the country and anti-Semitism.

Nathan89
06-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Imagine being so stupid and/or intellectually dishonest that you can’t differentiate between disapproval of Israel the country and anti-Semitism.

"perhaps more surprisingly—a rise in the number of white liberals who express negative attitudes about the perceived political power of American Jews."

Maybe there is overlap. They seem to dislike the Jews increasingly.

Pavlov
06-06-2019, 07:59 PM
Nathan like jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooos now?

boutons_deux
06-06-2019, 07:59 PM

Jews and rightwingnutjob Repugs absolutely depend on the ignorance of the sheeple to that enables confusing Israel govt with Jewish religion as one.

Spurminator
06-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Jews and rightwingnutjob Repugs absolutely depend on the ignorance of the sheeple to that enables confusing Israel govt with Jewish religion as one.

How do Jews depend on this, would you say?

DarrinS
06-06-2019, 09:37 PM
Remarkably, white liberals were the only subgroup exhibiting a pro-outgroup bias—meaning white liberals were more favorable toward nonwhites and are the only group to show this preference for group other than their own. Indeed, on average, white liberals rated ethnic and racial minority groups 13 points (or half a standard deviation) warmer than whites.

:lmao

DarrinS
06-06-2019, 09:38 PM
White liberals hate themselves. No surprise

Will Hunting
06-06-2019, 10:00 PM
Oh, another Nathan89 thread about white men in America

TSA
06-06-2019, 10:03 PM

Imagine being so stupid you log in to the wrong account to post this. Isn’t it ironic?

Spurminator
06-06-2019, 11:38 PM
Remarkably, white liberals were the only subgroup exhibiting a pro-outgroup bias—meaning white liberals were more favorable toward nonwhites and are the only group to show this preference for group other than their own. Indeed, on average, white liberals rated ethnic and racial minority groups 13 points (or half a standard deviation) warmer than whites.

:lmao

White liberals hate themselves. No surprise

I'm not sure what is so funny about the former, nor how you've come to the conclusion that white liberals hate themselves. Your conclusion seems to be based on surprise that not all whites share a view of white supremacy.

Generally, I think white liberals are good with white liberals. That's not something that is detailed in this article as far as I can tell, but I'm not surprised you'd want to assume it.

Nathan89
06-07-2019, 12:46 AM
I'm not sure what is so funny about the former, nor how you've come to the conclusion that white liberals hate themselves. Your conclusion seems to be based on surprise that not all whites share a view of white supremacy.

Generally, I think white liberals are good with white liberals. That's not something that is detailed in this article as far as I can tell, but I'm not surprised you'd want to assume it.

Probably came to that conclusion based on the difference between how white liberals treat whites compared to racial minorities. His quote seems to highlight the data.

It has nothing to do with white supremacy or the shock of lack of it.

So white liberals are fine with white one they prove they agree with them but with other people a darker skin color is all that it takes? That doesn't change anything. Probably why they didn't try to measure it.

Nathan89
06-07-2019, 12:51 AM

You didn't want the data behind my point that you deny? Sorry to disappoint.

The data in this article is not gender specific. It's also not entirely about white. The data breakdown by race and for whites it goes further by including political leaning.

FrostKing
06-07-2019, 01:04 AM
:: Frankfurt School backfired

boutons_deux
06-07-2019, 06:45 AM
How do Jews depend on this, would you say?

By claiming, in bad faith, that BDS is anti-Jewish, while BDS is only anti-Israeli-govt.

Jews have been very successful in universities and states at stopping the BDS movement.

eg, I think even in Repug shithole TX, any company boycotting Israel is punished.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/26/us/texas-bds-law/index.html

Will Hunting
06-07-2019, 06:55 AM
You didn't want the data behind my point that you deny? Sorry to disappoint.

The data in this article is not gender specific. It's also not entirely about white. The data breakdown by race and for whites it goes further by including political leaning.
What data am I denying? Be specific. All I did was point out another thread you made about the alleged oppression of white people in America.

tenbeersbold
06-07-2019, 07:34 AM
By claiming, in bad faith, that BDS is anti-Jewish, while BDS is only anti-Israeli-govt.

Jews have been very successful in universities and states at stopping the BDS movement.

eg, I think even in Repug shithole TX, any company boycotting Israel is punished.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/26/us/texas-bds-law/index.html

Your obsession with a tiny strip of land in the ME that's the Jewish peoples historical homeland is cute
Despite 3 wars waged by Arab countries to wipe Israel off the map
Despite walking away from every attempt to settle
Despite Palestinians never existed as a people until Arafat made the term up,they are and will always be Jordanians
Despite the UNHRC devoting 33% of its special sessions between 2006-2014 to condemning Israel

During that time crisis in Libya,Sudan and Ivory Coast each received almost 5% of the UNHRC's special sessions
In that same time period ZERO sessions were dedicated to Saudi Arabia,China or Russia
In 2016 the UNHRC issued 5 rebukes against Israel But only ONE against Syria and ONE against North Korea!!!???!!!

Pavlov
06-07-2019, 08:20 AM
Someone got his talking points today.

BD24
06-07-2019, 08:29 AM

Spurminator
06-07-2019, 09:46 AM
Probably came to that conclusion based on the difference between how white liberals treat whites compared to racial minorities. His quote seems to highlight the data.

It has nothing to do with white supremacy or the shock of lack of it.

So white liberals are fine with white one they prove they agree with them but with other people a darker skin color is all that it takes? That doesn't change anything. Probably why they didn't try to measure it.

Your post is confusing in that you defended the interpretation and contradicted it in the same post. You also didn't address the supposed self-loathing.

Is there some kind of virtue in "feeling greater warmth" towards one's own race vs. others?

I find the whole question somewhat ludicrous and racist on the surface, frankly, but I'm not surprised that liberals, who generally show more empathy for the plights and historical struggle of minorities, would answer this way rather than favor whites, who have not had the same struggle. What reason do I have to empathize with other whites on a racial level? Being white has brought me no disadvantage in my time on this earth.

Meanwhile, White liberals' ideological opponents tend to be white. So it's not hating onesself to acknowledge it.

Winehole23
06-07-2019, 09:57 AM
The self-esteem of wypipo has been damaged by internalizing the racism of anti-racists. Liberal whites are the new self-hating Jews.

Crusaders like Nathan89 and Chris are bravely trying to reclaim public spaces colonized by the PC master narrative of intrinsic white inferiority, to offer hope solidarity and the possibility of racial self-love to the people who need it most.

benefactor
06-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Shtick has run its course tbh

Winehole23
06-07-2019, 12:57 PM
Read it and weep, benefactor. The data on the survey responses of 141 white liberals is there in black and white.

And yes, opposition to Likud does = "uneasiness about Jewish political power."

FrostKing
06-07-2019, 12:58 PM
Shtick has run its course tbh
White people have run their course, amiright?

Winehole23
06-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Read it and weep, benefactor. The data on the survey responses of 141 white liberals is there in black and white.

And yes, opposition to Likud does = "uneasiness about Jewish political power."

RandomGuy
06-07-2019, 05:28 PM
The very conservative whites that the left paints as racist have the same in-group bias as the average black American.

The white conservatives that also get painted as racists have significantly less in-group bias than the average black, Hispanic, and Asian American.

What the fuck are you talking about?

RandomGuy
06-07-2019, 05:34 PM
"
I recommend just reading the entire article. I had more quotes but it messed up. Great article and definitely worth reading. There are also graphs/data in the article worth looking at.

Read it. It is descriptive, and I don't see you making any points here?

So what?

Winehole23
06-07-2019, 06:47 PM
Graphs!

Data!

Nathan89
06-08-2019, 02:31 AM
https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/1137108799402233858?s=20

The growing Jew hatred within America's White Saviors.

Spurminator
06-08-2019, 11:28 AM
The growing Jew hatred within America's White Saviors.

Do you prefer being disingenuous, or would you rather people just think you're stupid?

Nathan89
06-09-2019, 11:12 PM
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1137821078896697344/pu/vid/1280x720/AZ2Lvf1bm78OdOrR.mp4

White savior in "nobody is illegal" t-shirt attacks conservative YouTuber.

Winehole23
06-10-2019, 09:30 AM
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1137821078896697344/pu/vid/1280x720/AZ2Lvf1bm78OdOrR.mp4

White savior in "nobody is illegal" t-shirt attacks conservative YouTuber.Availability heuristic.

Do you really think violence is peculiar to only one side of politics?

DarrinS
06-11-2019, 10:16 AM
:lol

koriwhat
06-11-2019, 12:44 PM
"Over the past decade, the baseline attitudes expressed by white liberals on racial and social justice questions have become radically more liberal. In one especially telling example of the broader trend, white liberals recently became the only demographic group in America to display a pro-outgroup bias—meaning that among all the different groups surveyed white liberals were the only one that expressed a preference for other racial and ethnic communities above their own."

"They are also tied to a significant decrease in support for Israel and—perhaps more surprisingly—a rise in the number of white liberals who express negative attitudes about the perceived political power of American Jews."

"White liberals are leading a ‘woke’ revolution that is transforming American politics and making Democrats increasingly uneasy with Jewish political power"

"For instance, between 1965 and 2000, the percentage of white liberals preferring increased immigration levels never deviated far from 10%. From the mid-2000s to roughly the end of President Obama’s term in office, this figure gradually ascended into the 20-30% range. As of 2018, it sits at over 50%."

"Between 1978 and 2014, white liberals consistently reported sympathizing more with Israel than the Palestinians. Since March of 2016, this trend has turned on its face: Significantly more white liberals now report greater sympathy for the Palestinians than for Israel."

"Remarkably, white liberals were the only subgroup exhibiting a pro-outgroup bias—meaning white liberals were more favorable toward nonwhites and are the only group to show this preference for group other than their own. Indeed, on average, white liberals rated ethnic and racial minority groups 13 points (or half a standard deviation) warmer than whites."

"As is depicted in the graph below, this disparity in feelings of warmth toward ingroup vs. outgroup is even more pronounced among whites who consider themselves “very liberal” where it widens to just under 20 points. Notably, while white liberals have consistently evinced weaker pro-ingroup biases than conservatives across time, the emergence and growth of a pro-outgroup bias is actually a very recent, and unprecedented, phenomenon."

"Not surprisingly, data from the American National Elections Studies (ANES) shows white liberals scoring significantly higher on measures of ‘white privilege awareness’ (e.g., ‘how much does being white grant you unearned privileges in today’s society?’) and ‘white guilt’ (e.g., ‘how guilty do you feel about the privileges and benefits you receive as a white American?’)."

https://twitter.com/tabletmag/status/1136726063390830592?s=20

it's called beta bitchass whites with their faux guilt trips et al.

koriwhat
06-11-2019, 12:45 PM

White savior in "nobody is illegal" t-shirt attacks conservative YouTuber.

they're all the same coward men and they all look the same too. they're very easy to pick out of a crowd.

Nathan89
06-12-2019, 12:49 PM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1138278649797341184?s=20

Nathan89
06-12-2019, 12:53 PM
"This spring, Humpf publicized an “Undoing Whiteness” yoga class at Rainier Beach Yoga, geared toward white people wishing to “unpack the harmful ways white supremacy is embedded” in their “body, mind and heart.” Along with providing a contemplative space, the class would dissect the “pathology of whiteness” — an obliviousness to the batch of privileges society grants white skin — and how it operates in daily life."

Winehole23
06-12-2019, 01:00 PM
Are wypipo being forced to attend woke yoga sessions to receive cultural programming, or is it optional?

What's your beef here, Nathan89?

Nathan89
06-12-2019, 01:04 PM
Are wypipo being forced to attend woke yoga sessions to receive cultural programming, or is it optional?

What's your beef here, Nathan89?

Optional.

I'm highlighting a cancerous and racist ideology that's growing in our country.

Winehole23
06-12-2019, 01:12 PM
The worst kind of racism is educating white people about their own racism. Incisive.

Nathan89
06-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Yes, saying "white supremacy is embedded in the body, mind, and hearts" of whites or discussing the "pathology of whiteness" is just an innocent class about racism.

Winehole23
06-12-2019, 01:43 PM
I can see this language wounds you. We're all here to hear your story and witness your pain.

Nathan89
06-12-2019, 03:39 PM
The language being used is a great indicator for what the class really is. It's a class for those with white guilt to cleansed of their sin, whiteness. They were born with white supremacy embedded in their body, minds, and heart and this is what is necessary for them to be forgiven.

Pavlov
06-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Nathan is the real victim of yoga lady.

Spurminator
06-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Really important stuff here, Nathan, thank you for keeping us abreast.

koriwhat
06-12-2019, 05:37 PM
:lol

typical ugly cunt white guilt ridden retard lefty. go figure...

Nathan89
06-13-2019, 10:56 AM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1139103103020556288?s=20

White Saviors know who there allies are tbh. They position it as being "welcoming", "inclusive", and "multi cultural". True motives are importing people that can be on your side.