PDA

View Full Version : OT: Dominic Thiem Needs To Check His White Male Privilege

Spurtacular
06-06-2019, 11:50 PM
He was very upset after his press conference was uprooted because black transexual tennis star Serena Williams was throwing a tantrum and insisting on taking the main room immediately (after his loss in a women's match).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9itbVpCRKRM

horseshue
06-07-2019, 12:05 AM
There is no such thing as white privilege in Europe. It's American thing. Welcome to the free world.

HarlemHeat37
06-07-2019, 12:29 AM
I've never seen white men in the 21-40 range hate an athlete more than they hate Serena, it's really, really weird:lol a woman tennis player, strange allocation of energy..

i'm_still_beta
06-07-2019, 01:34 AM
I've never seen white men in the 21-40 range hate an athlete more than they hate Serena, it's really, really weird:lol a woman tennis player, strange allocation of energy..
She's whinny, hypocritical, ped abusing bitch, that's why some people hate her

Spurtacular
06-07-2019, 02:49 AM
She's whinny, hypocritical, ped abusing bitch, that's why some people hate her

Doesn't fit his worldview. It has to be racism, sexism, white inferiority complex, etc.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2019, 07:43 AM

her husband and daughter's father is in that category too and he's a slightly autistic nerdy tech guy... always thought that was a weird match.

Nivek_ogre
06-07-2019, 08:08 AM
Why is this whiny bitching conservative bullshit in the NBA forum?

BD24
06-07-2019, 05:11 PM
For real, go post this bullshit in the club faggot.

Reck
06-07-2019, 05:18 PM

The shemale lover is looking for a new audience. Everyone ignores him down there except chump. :lol

Spurtacular
06-07-2019, 05:56 PM
her husband and daughter's father is in that category too and he's a slightly autistic nerdy tech guy... always thought that was a weird match.

It's for appearances. She undoubtedly has a second life like many of her compatriots.

Spurtacular
06-07-2019, 05:57 PM

Does the B in your name stand for Blake or Bitch?

BD24
06-07-2019, 06:22 PM
Does the B in your name stand for Blake or Bitch?
What a lame fucking response. Keep your bullshit in the club. Don’t fag up the nba forum with it as well

Spurtacular
06-07-2019, 06:28 PM
What a lame fucking response. Keep your bullshit in the club. Don’t fag up the nba forum with it as well

Nah, you's a bitch; now shut the fuck up!

FrostKing
06-07-2019, 08:13 PM
"Listen, man, don't nobody know who you are," Goldberg said on Monday's episode of the US talk show "The View."

The renowned men's player Roger Federer had said he understood Thiem's frustration over having a postmatch French Open press conference cut short to make way for Williams, who had lost a match.

Goldberg said Federer should know better.

Black person defending black person as is the case 95%. They are worse than Muslims

Spurtacular
06-07-2019, 08:54 PM
"Listen, man, don't nobody know who you are," Goldberg said on Monday's episode of the US talk show "The View."

The renowned men's player Roger Federer had said he understood Thiem's frustration over having a postmatch French Open press conference cut short to make way for Williams, who had lost a match.

Goldberg said Federer should know better.

Black person defending black person as is the case 95%. They are worse than Muslims

Goldberg ain't a Jew?

D-Wade
06-07-2019, 09:11 PM
There is no such thing as white privilege in Europe. It's American thing. Welcome to the free world.

lol clearly you've never lived en banlieues in Paris.

poop
06-07-2019, 09:49 PM
Its not fair actual women have to compete agaimst those tranny beasts ��

JohnnyMax
06-07-2019, 11:08 PM
Goldberg ain't a Jew?

Whoopi Goldberg

Spurtacular
06-07-2019, 11:11 PM
Whoopi Goldberg

She's a system wench at this point. Fluffing Serena is par for the course.

Millennial_Messiah
06-08-2019, 10:21 AM
It's for appearances. She undoubtedly has a second life like many of her compatriots.

So you think she has a second life as a lesbian? :lol

Will Hunting
06-08-2019, 10:34 AM
Whoopi Goldberg
Whoopi Goldberg wasn't her birth name, it's the stage name she goes by.

It'd be pretty unlikely that someone with the birth name "Goldberg" isn't Jewish.

Will Hunting
06-08-2019, 10:35 AM
Nevermind, Spurtacular was actually asking if Whoopi Goldberg was Jewish :lmao:lmao

FrostKing
06-08-2019, 12:27 PM
Black jew is really really rare. That community publicly preaches equality but might be the most racist of them all. I mean they don't even consider you one of them unless your mother is a certified jew

Othyus Lalanne
06-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Why is this whiny bitching conservative bullshit in the NBA forum?

Because you fuckers can't guard us.

Spurtacular
06-08-2019, 03:18 PM
So you think she has a second life as a lesbian? :lol

She's pretty heathenish. I don't know why bother classifying, tbh.

Spurtacular
06-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Nevermind, Spurtacular was actually asking if Whoopi Goldberg was Jewish :lmao:lmao

I just saw the name Goldberg, blakester.

Will Hunting
06-08-2019, 04:54 PM
I just saw the name Goldberg, blakester.
You saw a black woman with the stage name Goldberg and thought she was Jewish :lmao

Pavlov
06-08-2019, 05:03 PM
:lol derp's Jewdar

Spurtacular
06-08-2019, 07:23 PM
You saw a black woman with the stage name Goldberg and thought she was Jewish :lmao

I saw a quote from a Goldberg and asked about it. You earning a W, blakester?

Millennial_Messiah
06-08-2019, 09:35 PM
Black jew is really really rare. That community publicly preaches equality but might be the most racist of them all. I mean they don't even consider you one of them unless your mother is a certified jew

Amaré Stoudemire is openly jewish and black.

FrostKing
06-08-2019, 09:37 PM
Amare is not black

FrostKing
06-08-2019, 09:38 PM
Thiem in the Final

Whoopi oopie

Millennial_Messiah
06-08-2019, 09:40 PM
Amare is not black

???

https://www.jta.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/amare.jpg

https://www.nba.com/suns/sites/suns/files/styles/story_main_photo/public/legacy/main_photo/stat_summerqa_260.jpg?itok=v6THoBRu

Will Hunting
06-08-2019, 09:53 PM
He converted to Judaism. He's not Jewish by blood.

FrostKing
06-08-2019, 10:10 PM
???

https://www.jta.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/amare.jpg

https://www.nba.com/suns/sites/suns/files/styles/story_main_photo/public/legacy/main_photo/stat_summerqa_260.jpg?itok=v6THoBRu
Egypt

Millennial_Messiah
06-08-2019, 10:55 PM
He converted to Judaism. He's not Jewish by blood.
So in that case, Ivanka is not a Jew even though she claims to be?

DAF86
06-08-2019, 11:17 PM

I'm sure a lot of White racists, in the US, use Serena as an opportunity to let their racism flow through, but Serena really is a entitled little bitch, tbh. For me it isn't a matter of racism or sexism, she's just a very annoying, hateable human being. The fact that so many people in the press feel the need to justify her no matter what just exacerbates the whole thing.

At the end of the day, she's just a rich, spoiled person who never had to go through any real adversitiy on her life and always had people around her sucking her up, telling her how awesome she is and saying yes to every little whim she has. It's really no surprise she grew up to be such an awful person, tbh.

Will Hunting
06-09-2019, 05:38 AM
So in that case, Ivanka is not a Jew even though she claims to be?
She's not Jewish by blood, no.

spankadelphia
06-09-2019, 09:41 AM
Whoopi changed her name so she would get a callback during her auditions. It worked.

Millennial_Messiah
06-09-2019, 01:25 PM
She's not Jewish by blood, no.

If you can convert to Islam and become a Muslim, then why can't you convert to Judaism and become a Jew? That's odd. I also believe Ivanka converted because in the Jewish Talmud faith lineage is matrilineal and their children could not be Jewish unless Ivanka officially converted.

TXstbobcat
06-09-2019, 03:03 PM
If you can convert to Islam and become a Muslim, then why can't you convert to Judaism and become a Jew? That's odd. I also believe Ivanka converted because in the Jewish Talmud faith lineage is matrilineal and their children could not be Jewish unless Ivanka officially converted.

Per Jewish law you can convert to Judaism but you just won’t get the trust fund.

Spurtacular
06-09-2019, 06:08 PM
I'm sure a lot of White racists, in the US, use Serena as an opportunity to let their racism flow through, but Serena really is a entitled little bitch, tbh. For me it isn't a matter of racism or sexism, she's just a very annoying, hateable human being. The fact that so many people in the press feel the need to justify her no matter what just exacerbates the whole thing.

At the end of the day, she's just a rich, spoiled person who never had to go through any real adversitiy on her life and always had people around her sucking her up, telling her how awesome she is and saying yes to every little whim she has. It's really no surprise she grew up to be such an awful person, tbh.

Not about feelings. Press has an agenda just like any other marketing business.

Monostradamus
06-09-2019, 06:24 PM
Egypt
Are you unaware of what continent Egypt is located on?

FrostKing
06-09-2019, 09:11 PM
Are you unaware of what continent Egypt is located on?
WE WUZ KANGS

Monostradamus
06-09-2019, 09:19 PM
WE WUZ KANGS
I understand you’re an Aspergers-y, tourette’s having Polack retard, but you can still try better than that.

Will Hunting
06-09-2019, 11:35 PM
The shit about Amare learning about “having Jewish roots” from his mom is bullshit. Amares mom is a fat crackwhore who can barely speak coherent English let alone conduct deep research into their ancestors.

Amare has sub-Sahara African roots just like almost every other African American.

Spurtacular
07-09-2019, 03:49 AM
The shit about Amare learning about “having Jewish roots” from his mom is bullshit. Amares mom is a fat crackwhore who can barely speak coherent English let alone conduct deep research into their ancestors.

Amare has sub-Sahara African roots just like almost every other African American.

:lol