PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Pop hogging all the credit was part of Kawhi reason to leave?

apalisoc_9
06-07-2019, 11:56 PM
I think what kawhi did to San Antonio was a scumbag move.

But he really should have an MVP now. In 2017 Pop purposely kept on subbing him, making him play 29-31 minutes in the last streches o the MVP race etc.

Also in the 67 win and 62 win seasons. Pop took the superstar credit. Not Kawhi. Not even the other players. Lamarcus was also really good in both regualr season season.

Now in Toronto. Even though he was better in 2017..this is the first time people are asking. "Is he the best now"...

Now knowing that Kawhi is an All-time great, did Pop hog all the credit to himself.

200 miles
06-07-2019, 11:57 PM
Sure, why not?:rolleyes

dbreiden83080
06-08-2019, 12:00 AM
His quad hurt

Ouch

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2019, 12:34 AM
His quad hurt

Ouch
You said you felt bad for the team that pays him this offseason.

You lost all credibility you clown.

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2019, 12:35 AM
PATFO fluffers have finally ended their miserable lifes, sadly. The report that DeRozan was on the block for BOJAN BOGDANOVIC did it

dbreiden83080
06-08-2019, 12:39 AM
You said you felt bad for the team that pays him this offseason.

You lost all credibility you clown.

So you are a raptors fan officially? Is that right? I lose track of the motivations some of the fucking trolls here have. Because if you are supporting this dude in anyway you are not a Spurs fan.

dbreiden83080
06-08-2019, 12:40 AM
PATFO fluffers have finally ended their miserable lifes, sadly. The report that DeRozan was on the block for BOJAN BOGDANOVIC did it

Holy shit you are a fucking moron. My God. Support your team or find a new one.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-08-2019, 08:57 AM
TIMVP? can we please start closing all threats about Kawhi? and blanket ban all those who start one?

People need to move on. We have already discussed this at length and there's some people who will never get it as they simply don't understand basketball. But really for the sake of this site we need to start with the above.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-08-2019, 08:58 AM

and TIMVP - it's high time you ban this mother fucker for good - you know you have to - this guy gives a bad name to this site - he's not a fan - he hates - and I will come for him, mark my words

RD2191
06-08-2019, 09:20 AM
and TIMVP - it's high time you ban this mother fucker for good - you know you have to - this guy gives a bad name to this site - he's not a fan - he hates - and I will come for him, mark my words

:lol calm down killer

TimmyBuckets
06-08-2019, 01:04 PM
whiny bitch thread is whiny and bitchy

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2019, 01:06 PM
:lol calm down killer
:lol

JeffDuncan
06-08-2019, 01:07 PM
I suggest a Kawhi subforum downstairs.

Trill Clinton
06-08-2019, 01:08 PM
So you are a raptors fan officially? Is that right? I lose track of the motivations some of the fucking trolls here have. Because if you are supporting this dude in anyway you are not a Spurs fan.

I want kawhi to win and I'm still a die hard Spurs fan. It sucks he left but life goes on. I'm sure my co-workers at my old job miss me too but I had to grow somewhere else.

Gamechannel
06-08-2019, 01:13 PM
I want kawhi to win and I'm still a die hard Spurs fan. It sucks he left but life goes on. I'm sure my co-workers at my old job miss me too but I had to grow somewhere else.

The difference is that you didn't stop coming into work citing fake illnesses and making up excuses while still collecting your paycheck. Or did you? Cuz if you did, I bet your past co-workers don't miss you cuz they figured you faked your illness and left them to do your work for you..

Trill Clinton
06-08-2019, 01:19 PM
The difference is that you didn't stop coming into work citing fake illnesses and making up excuses while still collecting your paycheck. Or did you? Cuz if you did, I bet your past co-workers don't miss you cuz they figured you faked your illness and left them to do your work for you..

Hey man we don't know what led to kawhi missing games and not supporting his teammates. We can only speculate. What if he was told not to come in because he'd be a distraction? What if some of the players ignored him or made him feel like shit instead of supporting him? Sometimes the workplace gets toxic and the best way to avoid the drama is to remove yourself or find a new place of employment.

jjktkk
06-08-2019, 01:58 PM

No, a miserable fuck would be someone approaching middle age and still posting under several at accounts on here. How sad is it that you really think you're relevant, but only on ST? :lol

daslicer
06-08-2019, 02:01 PM

:lol Says that guy who has over 30,000 posts.

Othyus Lalanne
06-08-2019, 02:58 PM
His quad hurt

Ouch
I bet you said that about Splitter before he retired.

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2019, 10:30 AM
Do something, pussy.

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2019, 10:31 AM
:lol Says that guy who has over 30,000 posts.
15 pages in the Kawhi thread, how does it feel to have his nut leaking out of that stinkhole buddy?

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2019, 10:34 AM
No, a miserable fuck would be someone approaching middle age and still posting under several at accounts on here. How sad is it that you really think you're relevant, but only on ST? :lol
I'm not middle aged and mods can confirm I only have one account :lol People agreeing with you instead of laughing must be new to you...