PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Behind Uncle Dennis

NickiRasgo
06-09-2019, 10:22 PM
Has anyone watch this one?

https://youtu.be/zhJWl127kPI

I know there's an existing thread regarding Kawhi (you can merge this if it's necessary) but this one is for Uncle Dennis. I know a lot of here knows about him but the video kinda well-made.

It didn't got much of attention when they posted it in Facebook (I actually commented on it) but if this spreads out, could clear the Spurs for messing it up since they have no option anyway as they'll eventually leave and go for bigger market team. Kinda like how they featured in video when Kawhi is in China - when it seems it all started.

Biggest loser are the fans though, PATFO can move on and get back to square one and hope they can get another gem from draft or free agency. Can't blame Kawhi though, because he'll clearly choose family over fans and what's good for their business point of view. I'm pretty sure he's genuinely humble and the problem is just Uncle Dennis - he can't just push away his uncle since it's like his second father after his father got killed.

I just wished if they wanted to move to a bigger market, they just didn't stated what's their preferred destination so atleast the Spurs could have gotten a better deal. I'm one of those as well who wanted to let Kawhi hold until the end off-season but it seems they don't have choice anyway - shouldn't rush things though.

JeffDuncan
06-09-2019, 10:46 PM
Interesting, I guess, but no new info, and it did not need a new thread. Should have been posted to the Kawhi thread.

NickiRasgo
06-09-2019, 11:13 PM
Interesting, I guess, but no new info, and it did not need a new thread. Should have been posted to the Kawhi thread.

Yup I know but I think Uncle Dennis deserves a new thread, maybe for hits or like some like additional metadate result in Google. lol

Proxy
06-09-2019, 11:39 PM
that fuckin dennis shit smile....

https://media.giphy.com/media/vk7VesvyZEwuI/giphy.gif

Geo210SpursSanAnto.
06-10-2019, 03:33 AM
Someone Put a hit On that PUTO!

John B
06-10-2019, 04:01 AM
Don’t care.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-10-2019, 07:09 AM
/close this thread

sananspursfan21
06-10-2019, 07:18 AM
I mean, on Kawhi’s personal level, he’s been good to him. By and large, he’s done well by his NBA career too. Sounds like he was the man Kawhi needed in his life, to show him what being a man is all about. But he failed Kawhi when he had him ducking and dodging the Spurs instead of nutting up and telling them the truth. What they did that last season was cowardice.

cutewizard
06-10-2019, 08:41 AM
I mean, on Kawhi’s personal level, he’s been good to him. By and large, he’s done well by his NBA career too. Sounds like he was the man Kawhi needed in his life, to show him what being a man is all about. But he failed Kawhi when he had him ducking and dodging the Spurs instead of nutting up and telling them the truth. What they did that last season was cowardice.

----------------------------

:bobo

tmtcsc
06-10-2019, 01:00 PM
Uncle Dennis is a meddling amateur who steered his nephew wrong. He cost him MILLIONS.