PDA

View Full Version : How many Avante.............

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 06:50 PM
......inspired threads just on page one? What.....5/6?

Are you people really this boring? The best you can do is talk Avante? Wow, I really make that kind of impact here, really?

So many of you out there never do anything but leech off others, why? You can EVER come up with anything at all......NEVER?

I guess talking Avante is the best most of you can do, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hit a yard sale over the weekend scored Jack Scott Greatest Hits, I know I know....who is Jack Scott.

Well he is a Canadian and recorded one of the really great oldies, one of my favorites of all music. I already have it but not the other 10 songs on the CD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihczg3RFZ-E

BD24
06-12-2019, 06:54 PM
Larry desperately trying to get us to stop shitting on his fat family and miserable existence :lol

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 06:57 PM
Larry desperately trying to get us to stop shitting on his fat family and miserable existence :lol

Dude, nobody cares about what a bunch of losers like you think about anything. It's just funny that so many of you are a total nothing. Look at yourself guy, have you ever posted a thread here? All you ever do is stupid crap, why is that?

The best you can do is talk about posters, really guy?

Will Hunting
06-12-2019, 07:02 PM
Dude, nobody cares about what a bunch of losers like you think about anything. It's just funny that so many of you are a total nothing. Look at yourself guy, have you ever posted a thread here? All you ever do is stupid crap, why is that?

The best you can do is talk about posters, really guy?
Does this account have me on its ignore list yet :lol

Chucho
06-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Larry, you went and got the Avant account banner, didnt you?

Honestly, next to your faggot buddy derp, no one doesnt understand their role in this place. I've told you countless times...YOUR ONLY PURPOSE HERE IS TO DUNKED ON, HUMILIATED AND SHAT ALL OVER BY EVERYONE...except derp who is the only person lower than you.

Chucho
06-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Banned. I meant banned.

Will Hunting
06-12-2019, 07:04 PM
Banned. I meant banned.
:lol what did Avant do to get banned?

Chucho
06-12-2019, 07:07 PM
Larry really thinks it goes beyond he being a pitiful old man getting his comeuppance for years of lies and spamming the board with worthless knowledge he values above all else next to underage children.

It doesnt. You're just an old man living his last days in a shithole shack. You never did anything in life, your wife is fat, your daughter is fat and your son still sucks mommy's titty. You're a lousy piece of shit and there is nothing you're gonna do about it except melt down and post loads and loads of worthless jazz and track shit no one cares about.

Chucho
06-12-2019, 07:08 PM
:lol what did Avant do to get banned?

Probably the same dumb shit he does to get his other 20 profiles banned; spam worthless shit all over the board.

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 07:12 PM
Larry, you went and got the Avant account banner, didnt you?

Honestly, next to your faggot buddy derp, no one doesnt understand their role in this place. I've told you countless times...YOUR ONLY PURPOSE HERE IS TO DUNKED ON, HUMILIATED AND SHAT ALL OVER BY EVERYONE...except derp who is the only person lower than you.

Do you ever get anything right? Try....nope!

Not sure what did happen but everyplace I post all my names/passwords were erased. I couldn't remember the password for Avant, did remember the one for Sir Johnny, so.......Sir Johnny it is.

I have done nothing ever do deserve any ban.

Dude, are you EVER going to do anything besides worry about posters? What is wrong with you guy, why so wrapped up in everybody else, it's weird.

Will Hunting
06-12-2019, 07:12 PM

Not sure what did happen but everyplace I post all my names/passwords were erased. I couldn't remember the password for Avant, did remember the one for Sir Johnny, so.......Sir Johnny it is.

Dude, are you EVER going to do anything besides worry about posters? What is wrong with you guy, why so wrapped up in everybody else, it's weird.
Why have multiple accounts you've registered been banned if you haven't done anything to deserve a ban?

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 07:13 PM
Probably the same dumb shit he does to get his other 20 profiles banned; spam worthless shit all over the board.

Dude, what do you do, yep.....NOTHING....but see who ya can bug.

20? name them.

Pavlov
06-12-2019, 07:13 PM

Dude, are you EVER going to do anything besides worry about posters? What is wrong with you guy, why so wrapped up in everybody else, it's weird.You started this thread worrying about other posters. Why so wrapped up in us?

Pavlov
06-12-2019, 07:14 PM
Not sure what did happen but everyplace I post all my names/passwords were erased.I'm calling bullshit on that.

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 07:15 PM
How could anyone make the HUGE/MASSIVE Avante makes here, it's actually kinda freaky.

So many boring posters here has to be the explanation.

Will Hunting
06-12-2019, 07:15 PM
Clearly the password to Sir Johnny wasn't erased, since you're currently posting under it.

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 07:18 PM
I'm calling bullshit on that.

Then you'd be wrong once again. I turned on my computer to a blue screen, it took a few times of turning it off....blue screen....turn it off....blue screen, then I got a screen that counted down a number, when at....0....I was finally able to get back to normal, BUT......needed to redo usernames and passwords everywhere.

Don't act like this hasn't happened to you before.

Pavlov
06-12-2019, 07:19 PM
Then you'd be wrong once again. I turned on my computer to a blue screen, it took a few times of turning it off....blue screen....turn it off....blue screen, then I got a screen that counted down a number, when at....0....I was finally able to get back to normal, BUT......needed to redo usernames and passwords everywhere.https://media.tenor.com/images/ce64f0904ce464b4faa0be5e5760a724/tenor.gif

Edward
06-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Then you'd be wrong once again. I turned on my computer to a blue screen, it took a few times of turning it off....blue screen....turn it off....blue screen, then I got a screen that counted down a number, when at....0....I was finally able to get back to normal, BUT......needed to redo usernames and passwords everywhere.

Don't act like this hasn't happened to you before.
Why not invite Stan over to fix it? I hear he's pretty handy around the house...

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 07:23 PM
Why not invite Stan over to fix it? I hear he's pretty handy around the house...

That was stupid.

Edward
06-12-2019, 07:24 PM
That was stupid.
Are you worried he's gonna steal yo bitch? I also hear he's pretty good at that too.

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 07:24 PM
It was something like....

Wifi user name and password are cleared before I can enter them

Regularly one must enter a user name and password in wifi connections.
The problem is that windows clears these even before I finished entering them.
Sometimes I'm halfway through the user name, sometimes I can start entering the password, but before I'm through Windows (or something) clears the both of them. And I can restart.
Usually I succeed after some 5 trials and I can click OK.

Only usernames/passwords currently in use were effected by....whatever this was about.

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 07:27 PM
Are you worried he's gonna steal yo bitch? I also hear he's pretty good at that too.

Edward, all that sort of thing is what dumbass kids play, ok guy? Nobody cares about stupid shit like that, ok stupid?

GROW UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 07:32 PM
It really is amazing the impact Avante makes here. It's weird actually.

What really is wrong with so many of you here? Avante this, that, really is the best you can do?

Wow!

6 threads just on page one talking about Avante, hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Am I good or what, talk about the king of the attention whores, yep..........KING AVANTE.

Chucho
06-12-2019, 07:40 PM
Dont mistake "impact" with "such an ass of myself my entire time here", fucko.

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 07:55 PM
Dont mistake "impact" with "such an ass of myself my entire time here", fucko.

Stupid....

Avante....check out that old prewar blues, talk about a unique sound.
poster,....talk movies, tv shows, stuff we know, ok?
Avante....why not learn a few things?
poster...always causing problems, what an asshole, be like the rest of us.

That is the only problem, I simply talk about too many things most here can't.

Pavlov
06-12-2019, 08:08 PM
Stupid....

Avante....check out that old prewar blues, talk about a unique sound.
poster,....talk movies, tv shows, stuff we know, ok?
Avante....why not learn a few things?
poster...always causing problems, what an asshole, be like the rest of us.

That is the only problem, I simply talk about too many things most here can't.No one cares about what you have to talk about.

Haven't you figured that out yet, dummy?

Well, answer.

Don't change the subject.

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 08:23 PM
No one cares about what you have to talk about.

Haven't you figured that out yet, dummy?

Well, answer.

Don't change the subject.

So we have threads about who knows more than Avante, actual contests. But nobody cares, hahahahaha~~~~~~~

There are always 3-6 threads here about Avante, yet nobody cares, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, here you are AGAIN but you don't care, now think stupid.

Stupid, I have asked you to ignore me numerous times, you are just too damn stupid, but, you can't do it. Why is that dummy?

If nobody cared what Avante had to say then why have polls/contests about who knows more, well?

Pavlov, are you ever going to post a thread? Dude, why do you get off being a pest?

Pavlov
06-12-2019, 08:25 PM
So we have threads about who knows more than Avante, actual contests. But nobodu cares, hahahahaha~~~~~~~

There are always 3-6 threads here about Avante, yet nobody cares, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, here you are AGAIN but you don't care, now think stupid.

Stupid, I have asked you to ignore me numerous times, you are just too damn stupid, but, you can't do it. Why is that that dummy?

If nobody cared what Avante had to say then why have polls/contests about who knows more, well?

Pavlov, are you ever going to post a thread? Dude, why do you get off being a pest?You shit up the forum and people shit on you.

That's all you're here for.

No one cares about what trivia you try to peddle here.

Don't you get that?

Answer the question.

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 08:47 PM
You shit up the forum and people shit on you.

That's all you're here for.

No one cares about what trivia you try to peddle here.

Don't you get that?

Answer the question.

I;m not the one talking about other posters as a thread topic. How many here do we really need all talking movies?

Don't read Avante guy.

Why don't you ever post a thread, well?

Tell you what every day you post a thread here I won't post at all, deal?

Pavlov
06-12-2019, 09:24 PM
I;m not the one talking about other posters as a thread topicWhat is the topic of this thread?

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 09:56 PM
What is the topic of this thread?

My God you're dumb.

Pavlov
06-12-2019, 10:03 PM
My God you're dumb.You didn't answer the question.

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 10:12 PM
You didn't answer the question.

You really can't figure out this thread is about idiots like you? But, it's not my norm, just time to point out just how damn uncreative so many of you are here.

Pavlov, you really never ever have anything to post a thread about....EVER? Why is that?

Pavlov
06-12-2019, 10:13 PM
You really can't figure out this thread is about idiots like you? But, it's not my norm, just time to point out just how damn uncreative so many of you are here.

Pavlov, you really never ever have anything to post a thread about....EVER? Why is that?You didn't answer the question.

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 11:18 PM

Forget that.

Pavlov, are you ever going to post a thread at all, well?

Pavlov
06-12-2019, 11:20 PM
Forget that.:lol it's your thread.

Why do you want someone to forget your own thread?

Sir Johnny
06-12-2019, 11:27 PM
:lol it's your thread.

Why do you want someone to forget your own thread?

Pavlov, enought about me, so why is it you do nothing here but leech off everybody else? Well?

Pavlov
06-12-2019, 11:31 PM
Pavlov, enought about meI'm talking about this thread.

Well?

pgardn
06-12-2019, 11:32 PM
Pavlov, enought about me, so why is it you do nothing here but leech off everybody else? Well?

Enough about you?

Read your own title and introduction.

You caged yourself ya stupid old fart.

benefactor
06-13-2019, 10:40 AM
:lol Larry

I should get a spur for owning him like I have over the years. From the bench press challenge, to the pinking then culminating in me showing the world that Larry is nothing more than an ordinary old man in a dirty, cluttered room with a family that is not only fat, but probably hates him. Imagine being a 70 year old man and behaving like this online...so desperate to receive attention from strangers that you would allow your whole family to be drug through the mud and continue to come back for more. It is truly sad.

Chucho
06-13-2019, 11:13 AM

I should get a spur for owning him like I have over the years. From the bench press challenge, to the pinking then culminating in me showing the world that Larry is nothing more than an ordinary old man in a dirty, cluttered room with a family that is not only fat, but probably hates him. Imagine being a 70 year old man and behaving like this online...so desperate to receive attention from strangers that you would allow your whole family to be drug through the mud and continue to come back for more. It is truly sad.

Fatality.jpeg

Darth_Pelican
06-13-2019, 11:16 AM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/cba477b469b77f92c4bcfa8db64d4b08/tenor.gif?itemid=13864249

BD24
06-13-2019, 12:12 PM

Bene :worthy: