PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi "I joined a coach with the same mindset as me, the LOB trophy"

testies
06-13-2019, 11:09 PM
Damn shots fired.

This is music to my ears.

Pop's priorities are showing penguin movies and drinking wine now.

khantot
06-13-2019, 11:13 PM
Definitely a knock on Pop. Can't blame Kawhi for it though.

RD2191
06-13-2019, 11:15 PM
He's right though, and the proof was signing trash like Mills and Gasol.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2019, 11:15 PM
well at least we know he was actually waiting to win the trophy to say this to Pop.

Then we can all agree now that he deserved every boo he got

Cased closed.

Chomag
06-13-2019, 11:16 PM
That shade though

timvp
06-13-2019, 11:17 PM
Pop sucks at not having an LOB trophy mindset, tbh.

SpurOutofTownFan

I know what you did there

cjw
Still, 5-2

And the second required an extremely hobbled team. And the first never happens without Pop.

DAF86
06-13-2019, 11:18 PM
Pop lost the hunger after the Aldridge fiasco. He started to coach to please players instead of winning championships and this is where we are now. It's the same reason he won't trade DeRozan and Aldridge, like he should.

CGD
06-13-2019, 11:20 PM
We just won’t ever know the full truth. That’s what makes this so frustrating. If he was pissed about roster construction, pop’s approach, the pressure to be the next Duncan, whatever, just wish he communicated it better.

UZER
Been saying this for years. :lol

But Pop fluffers love to keep fluffing Pop.

dbreiden83080
Yep tons of coaches have far more than Pop.. Like dozens of them..

Amuseddaysleeper
06-13-2019, 11:22 PM
Pop’s legacy taking a hit by the day

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2019, 11:23 PM
popabitch to busy with stupid politics and trying to brainwashed his players...what a tosser

dbreiden83080
06-13-2019, 11:23 PM

This ass clown can try to throw himself a pity party.. Nobody with a brain is buying it. Number 2 is a whiny soft ass diva..

Barfunk
06-13-2019, 11:26 PM

How in the fuck does a coach's legacy take a hit with 5 championships in three different decades?

james evans
This ass clown can try to throw himself a pity party.. Nobody with a brain is buying it. Number 2 is a whiny soft ass diva..
Who just gave Toronto a title

ducks
Pop just a game
I give mills 200 million
Gasol 300 million

lefty
06-13-2019, 11:27 PM
Truth nukes

ducks
06-13-2019, 11:28 PM

Yeah he should just turn to politics
Spurs might win another title then
His wife can not keep him in line now

venitian navigator
06-13-2019, 11:29 PM
Is the only real point in his favor and probably has been the main one that his uncle has repeteated him till the point to convince him to be part of the fraud. No doubt that Pau and Patty contracts were horrible and even a blind man could see that's not exactly the right way to manage a LOB mentality. That said, the mere fact that a newcomer that's been helped in all aspects to becoming a potential mvp (starting from a 15 draft pick) and invested of all the honors possible by the winningest franchise of last 20 years use this fact to publicly try to legitimate his and his group fraudy behavior, give the exact frame of how ungrateful and dishonest persons they all are.
Frankly, thanks for 2014 but no regrets you leave...I as a Spurs fan don't want to have nothing to do with you anymore.

apalisoc_9
06-13-2019, 11:29 PM
Pop is the greatest of all time, but he hasnt been about basketball since 15. 67 win team was all Leonard and Aldridge and that team that lost to the warriors.

We forget Aldridge and Leonard were two top 10 two way players during that run because Pop hogged all the credit. Leonard missed out on an MVP award and obviously Aldridge barely gets any defensive credit.

Leonard was the best big win defender and most efficient iso scorer.

Aldridge was actually a top 4 defensive big in those two years :lol

But guess who took all the credit?

Pop.

Gamechannel
06-13-2019, 11:30 PM
Now that's what I call an ungrateful motherfucker. He's not the quiet, simple guy everyone makes him out to be. He knows exactly what he was doing all along. We have been blaming uncle Dennis all this time. Truth is, this fucker has been the one pulling all the strings.

UZER
06-13-2019, 11:30 PM
I keep saying, when Pop pulled the plug early in the 4th in the Memphis playoff game, that REALLY did not sit well with Kawhi. He even made a comment about it after the game. He was not happy at all. Those are the types of things he just wasn’t down with with Pops stubborn coaching style.

Keepin' it real
06-13-2019, 11:31 PM
How in the fuck does a coach's legacy take a hit with 5 championships in three different decades?

Social medias

superbigtime
06-13-2019, 11:31 PM
did not come across as gracious

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2019, 11:32 PM

dont pay attention to these losers- they dont have really good basketball takes

apalisoc_9
I keep saying, when Pop pulled the plug early in the 4th in the Memphis playoff game, that REALLY did not sit well with Kawhi. He even made a comment about it after the game. He was not happy at all. Those are the types of things he just wasn’t down with with Pops stubborn coaching style.

Its a sign that Pop thinks hes the reason why they're winning. He hasnt won 50 since Kawhi left.

Aldridge defense is basically whats keeping them afloat the last couple years.

Mikeanaro
Nope, that was Lowry Van Fleet and Siakam.
He wasnt even able to make the decisive shots, all that bragging about his FT% and it was BS.
Losing the ball in a key moment...
Crying to pad stats because 3 other guys did more when it mattered.
* championship, a train wreck hit GSW.

SpurOutofTownFan

hugely bad take from a vet

dbreiden83080

Congrats he beat the KD less and Klay less Warriors.. Wow!!.. Legendary..

DesignatedT
06-13-2019, 11:33 PM
Kawhi gonna play for team USA? Lol

Dverde
He can take shots. Obviously basketball gods agree with him.

phxspurfan
Kawhi gonna play for team USA? Lol

Nope, Load Management

ceperez
Let's be honest here, the Raptors had a better constructed team than the Spurs had.

There's no equivalent to Pascal Siakam on the Spurs roster.

There aren't any defensive bigs like Ibaka and Gasol on the Spurs.

Leonard was surrounded with good players. Players that the Spurs roster does not have.

Why? Because the Spurs have for so many years have drafted way higher than the Raptors.

So I'm not bitter. I'm in fact happy to see the Raptors win against the Warriors. The Raptors are the kind of defensive team the Spurs should have been. Could the Spurs have done anything differently to get the talent, I don't think so. Just look at the last decade of NBA drafts.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2019, 11:34 PM

Pop discovered Kawhi, he built him and he made him what he is today. No one had any idea about what Kawhi could do before Pop. It's just classless to think otherwise. Very little memory across the board

Gamechannel

Then fucking talk to your coach about it! Be a man. You think pop and Timmy didn't have disagreements? You think Pop and Manu never argued about stuff? Just be a MOTHERFUCKING man and talk things out. Just like Aldridge did. Don't just run your ass out of the town.

This is what Kawhi actually meant = I joined a coach who will let my posse and I dictate the terms of my playing time and what I do on offense.

dbreiden83080
He wasnt even able to make the decisive shots, all that bragging about his FT% and it was BS.

Klay was on his way to winning the game. He was rolling and he does not just cool down when he is that HOT!! When you add in KD out the whole series, it is one of the biggest gift wraps in recent memory. Warriors got 1 a few years back with the Cavs being hurt... So Karma I guess..

Barfunk
Look, I have said it before: Pop deserved a little bit of Karma, but his legacy is fine.

BatManu20
Pop’s got 3 more than Kawhi, who wouldn’t even have won had he faced a healthy Dubs team, tbh.

cool cat
06-13-2019, 11:36 PM
Kawhi acting like he chose to go to the Raptors.

UZER
06-13-2019, 11:37 PM
Pop discovered Kawhi, he built him and he made him what he is today. No one had any idea about what Kawhi could do before Pop. It's just classless to think otherwise. Very little memory across the board

Yeah, Pop just plugged him into the wall while he was asleep and Kawhi was suddenly this good. He did nothing to improve his own game.

RD2191

Spurm fan talking about asterisks. :lmao

TimDunkem
Then fucking talk to your coach about it! Be a man. You think pop and Timmy didn't have disagreements? You think Pop and Manu never argued about stuff? Just be a MOTHERFUCKING man and talk things out. Just like Aldridge did. Don't just run your ass out of the town.

This is what Kawhi actually meant = I joined a coach who will let my posse and I dictate the terms of my playing time and what I do on offense.

You think Pop cares about what anyone other than Duncan/Manu/TP has to say? Guy was still running the offense through Ginobili while Kawhi was on the team. :lol

RD2191
06-13-2019, 11:38 PM
Pop’s got 3 more than Kawhi, who wouldn’t even have won had he faced a healthy Dubs team, tbh.

Kawhi could easily be on his way to 5-6 titles if he plays his cards right tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2019, 11:38 PM
kawhi staying with raptors and repeating??>>>>pops 5 rings

he fkn won with a no name coach

and so much for players cant do shit outside the spurs system, just took a massive a shit and whipe his ass with patfo towel

johnnymoore
06-13-2019, 11:39 PM
Congrats he beat the KD less and Klay less Warriors.. Wow!!.. Legendary..

Counts as much as every other LOB.

TimDunkem
06-13-2019, 11:41 PM
kawhi staying with raptors and repeating??>>>>pops 5 rings

he fkn won with a no name coach

and so much for players cant do shit outside the spurs system, just took a massive a shit and whipe his ass with patfo towel

After taking a year off
With a new team and teammates
On a bad leg

:lmao

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2019, 11:41 PM
Yeah, Pop just plugged him into the wall while he was asleep and Kawhi was suddenly this good. He did nothing to improve his own game.

Not fair. In the context of this conversation when he comes out and says what he said there's no argument. Pop found him and made him who he is now. He couldn't even shoot the ball when he joined the Spurs. So I think it was classless and unwarranted.

TimDunkem
06-13-2019, 11:42 PM
Not fair. In the context of this conversation when he comes out and says what he said there's no argument. Pop found him and made him who he is now. He couldn't even shoot the ball when he joined the Spurs. So I think it was classless and unwarranted.

Yeah Pop personally taught him how to shoot!

apalisoc_9
06-13-2019, 11:42 PM

Pops a coach. Players have short lifespans :lol

ElNono
06-13-2019, 11:44 PM
:lol you mean coach Nurse didn't throw playoff games down 10 entering the 4th quarter or sit his best player and rebounder when he needed a rebound to win a championship?

dbreiden83080
Counts as much as every other LOB.

I weigh a players actions and circumstances.. TD won them all the right way. KD not so much.. Number 2 whined his way out of town, and hid from the team like a little teenage girl..

SpurOutofTownFan
Yeah Pop personally taught him how to shoot!

Whatever. you know my meaning. Kawhi shouldn't have said that of the one person who discovered him and thought he could be this player. No one else did.

All in all, Kawhi will now be defined by those words he said.

TimDunkem
06-13-2019, 11:45 PM
:lol you mean coach Nurse didn't throw playoff games down 10 entering the 4th quarter or sit his best player and rebounder when he needed a rebound to win a championship?

Go easy on these fluffers. Their hearts can't take it right now.

NASpurs
Poop’s too busy showing the movie “March of the Penguins” nowadays

ElNono

:lol once Kawhi wins his 5th fluffers are gonna be like :cry but Pop won with class :cry

dbreiden83080
Pops a coach. Players have short lifespans :lol

Well if Number 2 has his way, he will be missing about 600 more games before the career is done.. Load MGT FTW...

dbreiden83080
06-13-2019, 11:46 PM

He will be joining the Warriors next year??

TimDunkem
Whatever. you know my meaning. Kawhi shouldn't have said that of the one person who discovered him and thought he could be this player. No one else did.

Pop literally didn't think he could be this player. He basically outed himself on that after refusing to max him then claiming he couldn't lead a team.

Spurs Homer
Old man pop - still has more courage than a young guy in his prime who quit.

A guy in his prime who was too much of a pussy - to face little tony parker and instead ran to new york to hide from facing men who held him up to scrutiny.

A young guy in his prime who took 18 million and faked an injury because he didn't have the balls to play with a little discomfort.

Pop gifted the Raptors 20% of his starting lineup - which the raptors used to win a title - and stupid kawhi fans cannot see this fact - that Pop had built title teams - but Pop had warriors that won 5 titles and when pop noticed that his most talented young guy in his prime -

was a piece of shit prima donna malingering mute retard flake cunt -

he let him go with honor -

and allowed him to go to a good team - and never bad mouthed him -

Pop just accepted that young guys rule the league and decided to let him go -

and just continue to do things the right way and continue to keep players with heart, with honor and integrity and I am excited to see another title team come together eventually.

Fuck that piece of shit mute cancer quitter.

lefty20
06-13-2019, 11:48 PM

Injuries did. I'd be happy to help you with any other questions fam.

NASpurs
06-13-2019, 11:48 PM
Pop’s waiting for his ring in the mail for gifting Toronto a championship.

Gamechannel
06-13-2019, 11:50 PM
For all you Kawhi fans who act as Spurs fans on these forums, always remember: Spurs were great before Kawhi came along and they will continue to be great even once he's gone. Kawhi can win as much he wants to - I wish him well in his endeavors. But it won't change the fact that in my hearts and minds of true Spurs fans the Spurs will always be bigger than any one player. Bigger than Duncan, bigger than Robinson, bigger than Manu, bigger than Parker and certainly bigger than Kawhi.

Therefore, fuck Kawhi!

TimDunkem
06-13-2019, 11:51 PM
For all you Kawhi fans who act as Spurs fans on these forums, always remember: Spurs were great before Kawhi came along and they will continue to be great even once he's gone. Kawhi can win as much he wants to - I wish him well in his endeavors. But it won't change the fact that in my hearts and minds of true Spurs fans the Spurs will always be bigger than any one player. Bigger than Fun an, bigger than Robinson, bigger than Manu, bigger than Parker and certainly bigger than Kawhi.

Therefore, fuck Kawhi!

We can thank Duncan for that.

SpurOutofTownFan
Pop literally didn't think he could be this player. He basically outed himself on that after refusing to max him then claiming he couldn't lead a team.

Dude. how do you know he "refused to max him"? is that a conspiracy theory? did you read it in this site? How do you know Pop didn't think he could be this player? Just have to watch video from several years ago to see how Pop explained trading Hill for this "package".

Just look at the old threads in this very site to see how people were outraged that Hill was being traded for this pick. So who did that trade? Who believed in that trade? Kawhi was fucking raw as it comes dude. Only Pop believed it was worth it to trade "his favorite player" (his own words) in Hill for an unknown.

Case closed.

UZER
Are people really shocked at what Kawhi said?

You don’t win championships by giving Patty and Pau $90 million.

TimDunkem
06-13-2019, 11:53 PM
Dude. how do you know he "refused to max him"? is that a conspiracy theory? did you read it in this site? How do you know Pop didn't think he could be this player? Just have to watch video from several years ago to see how Pop explained trading Hill for this "package".

Just look at the old threads in this very site to see how people were outraged that Hill was being traded for this pick. So who did that trade? Who believed in that trade? Kawhi was fucking raw as it comes dude. Only Pop believed it was worth it to trade "his favorite player" (his own words) in Hill for an unknown.

Case closed.

Raw as it comes? Lol He was an all nba caliber defender coming into the league and only had a minor hitch in his shot. A lot of people saw that potential.

Wasn't even the FOs first choice that year. The Spurs wanted Valanciunas. :lmao

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2019, 11:55 PM
Raw as it comes? Lol He was an all nba caliber defender coming into the league and only had a minor hitch in his shot. A lot of people saw that potential.

ddi you get a lobotomy done? I'm scratching my head now

Gamechannel
06-13-2019, 11:55 PM

Lol.. a lotta teams saw MVP potential? Then why did no one draft him until #15?

TimDunkem
06-13-2019, 11:56 PM
ddi you get a lobotomy done? I'm scratching my head now
You act as if the Spurs were the only ones who could've made Kawhi who he is and that's bullshit. But, hey, if that eases the pain for you tonight then feel free to believe it. :lol

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2019, 11:59 PM
You act as if the Spurs were the only ones who could've made Kawhi who he is and that's bullshit. But, hey, if that eases the pain for you tonight then feel free to believe it. :lol

you are clueless - the one in pain is you

and no, no one saw his greatness on draft night, not even the team that actually drafted him LOL

ROLF keep participating and get that carrot out of your ass

TimDunkem
06-14-2019, 12:04 AM
you are clueless - the one in pain is you

and no, no one saw his greatness on draft night, not even the team that actually drafted him LOL

ROLF keep participating and get that carrot out of your ass

So salty. :lol It's alright, man. I'm sure we'll win a title with DD, LMA, and Mills eventually!

Gamechannel
06-14-2019, 12:09 AM
So salty. :lol It's alright, man. I'm sure we'll win a title with DD, LMA, and Mills eventually!

Curious. Were you always this big of a douche or did you become one once Kawhi left town? Cuz you sure seem to be one a Fairweather fan who also supports winning teams.

TimDunkem
06-14-2019, 12:11 AM
Curious. Were you always this big of a douche or did you become one once Kawhi left town? Cuz you sure seem to be one a Fairweather fan who also supports winning teams.

This FO burned their bridges with, and gave away the best player in the league for DD and some antiquated center. I can still root for the team to win while acknowledging how fucking shitty this FO is. Truth hurts, I guess.

timtonymanu
06-14-2019, 12:12 AM
You mean a coach who refuses to adapt with the new ways of winning (:cry basketball doesn’t exist anymore) and likes to be pompous when people rightfully call him out SHOULD be surprised his star player wanted to leave so he can continue giving charity contracts to people that were good 5 years ago. In PATFO we trust

Mikeanaro
06-14-2019, 12:14 AM
Spurm fan talking about asterisks. :lmao
:lmao Comparing a shitty east team beating a depleted GSW with a team who could never repeat as its the same thing.
Berto going anywhere as long they ring, probably over 30 and wearing a mohawk.

ShutUp SayItAgain!
06-14-2019, 12:17 AM
Pop is an idiot and fuck him

But thanks for bitch ass Kawhi basically admitting he was never injured and left due to roster construction etc.

Of course national media won't point it out. Bitch faked an injury to get to LA. Period. Then dumbass Pop sent him to win in Toronto. Should have made the faggot play out his contract. What a dumbass front office.

DavidTheGoliath
06-14-2019, 12:20 AM
Joined or traded?
Joining is by choice being traded is another.

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 12:27 AM
None of this changes the fact that Kawhi quit on the team.

kobyz
06-14-2019, 12:27 AM
I was telling you that all the time, Kawhi didn't quitt on the Spurs, Pop is the one who quitt and run Kawhi out:
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275913

r0drig0lac
06-14-2019, 12:29 AM
Mills and Gasol contracts?

Capt Bringdown
06-14-2019, 12:30 AM
If Leonard hurt/betrayed/screwed the Spurs

Then:

Those 2 moronic signings are also a damaging betrayal as well. Those contracts certainly are incompetent.

TimDunkem
06-14-2019, 12:39 AM
^I guess Jared Zwerling was on to something after all. :lol
https://www.si.com/nba/video/2017/10/12/2017-18-nba-preview-why-kawhi-leonard-worried-about-spurs-roster

Collins21
06-14-2019, 12:41 AM

You're an idiot Klay Thompson was their first choice but nice try.

r0drig0lac
06-14-2019, 12:45 AM

But thanks for bitch ass Kawhi basically admitting he was never injured and left due to roster construction etc.

Of course national media won't point it out. Bitch faked an injury to get to LA. Period. Then dumbass Pop sent him to win in Toronto. Should have made the faggot play out his contract. What a dumbass front office.

the way that Kawhi left the team is inexcusable, if the motive was actually the roster construction is actually more acceptable than "wanting to play in LA"

lefty
06-14-2019, 12:46 AM

ShutUp SayItAgain!
06-14-2019, 12:47 AM
the way that Kawhi left the team is inexcusable, if the motive was actually the roster construction is actually more acceptable than "wanting to play in LA"

Yeah but he had to lie about an injury bc he wasn't man enough to just say he wanted LA. Went faking an injury and hiding in closets

TimDunkem
06-14-2019, 12:51 AM
You're an idiot Klay Thompson was their first choice but nice try.

And, in the end, Patty Mills - not making Kawhi happy - was their true priority. :lol

r0drig0lac
06-14-2019, 12:52 AM
Yeah but he had to lie about an injury bc he wasn't man enough to just say he wanted LA. Went faking an injury and hiding in closets

you're completely right about that, although I do not think our office has dealt well with roster construction (for various reasons), I think believing that all spur stars would be like the great Tim Duncan turned out to be the biggest mistake.

testies
06-14-2019, 12:59 AM

Look on the bright side, we got defrozen out of it

tenbeersbold
06-14-2019, 01:07 AM

Well pack up and join the Raptors forum bandwagon fag
No one here will miss your shitty takes

therealtruth
06-14-2019, 01:15 AM
Let's be honest here, the Raptors had a better constructed team than the Spurs had.

There's no equivalent to Pascal Siakam on the Spurs roster.

There aren't any defensive bigs like Ibaka and Gasol on the Spurs.

Leonard was surrounded with good players. Players that the Spurs roster does not have.

Why? Because the Spurs have for so many years have drafted way higher than the Raptors.

So I'm not bitter. I'm in fact happy to see the Raptors win against the Warriors. The Raptors are the kind of defensive team the Spurs should have been. Could the Spurs have done anything differently to get the talent, I don't think so. Just look at the last decade of NBA drafts.

It's all about priorities though. Pop wanted to keep George Hill instead of getting Kawhi. He likes to load up on midget 3pt shooters that can't guard. Instead the Raptors were interested in getting long and athletic players that can guard. That's basically the antidote needed to beat the Warriors.

azarel
06-14-2019, 01:18 AM

lol what? which draft report even claimed that he's an all nba defensive potential?

Gamechannel
06-14-2019, 01:22 AM
lol what? which draft report even claimed that he's an all nba defensive potential?

Ignore him. Dude is a Kawhi fan. He doesn't care about the Spurs. Fans like these want to cheer for a team on their own conditions. If the team doesn't do what they want, they start rooting against them.

NASpurs
06-14-2019, 01:24 AM
Ignore him. Dude is a Kawhi fan. He doesn't care about the Spurs. Fans like these want to cheer for a team on their own conditions. If the team doesn't do what they want, they start rooting against them.

He's a San Antonio Spurs fan you dumb fuck, not a San Antonio PATFO fan. Learn the difference. You reddit idiots have much learning to do.

daslicer
06-14-2019, 01:27 AM

Timdunkem is a clown he's the same guy a few years back that got emotional when the Spurs drafted Derrick White over Jordan Bell and proclaimed the spurs made a huge mistake. He also believed Patrick Mccaw was a better prospect than Dejounte Murray. One of my favorite hot takes is when he said OKC became an instant contender by adding Carmelo. Overall a dumb guy.

TimDunkem
06-14-2019, 01:28 AM

Literally everyone saw what Kawhi's hands, wingspan, height, and tenacity could do. Don't be an idiot.

bic50
06-14-2019, 01:32 AM
Still, 5-2

And the second required an extremely hobbled team. And the first never happens without Pop.
The bucks weren’t extremely hobbled.

TimDunkem
06-14-2019, 01:32 AM
Timdunkem is a clown he's the same guy a few years back that got emotional when the Spurs drafted Derrick White over Jordan Bell and proclaimed the spurs made a huge mistake. He also believed Patrick Mccaw was a better prospect than Dejounte Murray. One of my favorite hot takes is when he said OKC became an instant contender by adding Carmelo. Overall a dumb guy.
I didn't like selecting a guard after doubling down on Mills and having all the other guards at the time. But I acknowledged White's potential. Jordan Bell was never even my first choice anyway. I didn't want McCaw either. I wanted Brogdon. :lol

lefty
06-14-2019, 01:35 AM
McCaw just 3peated

daslicer
06-14-2019, 01:37 AM
I didn't like selecting a guard after doubling down on Mills and having all the other guards at the time. But I acknowledged White's potential. Jordan Bell was never even my first choice anyway. I didn't want McCaw either. I wanted Brogdon. :lol

No you didn't lets not lie about it. I remember you were crying about how the Spurs missed out on Jordan Bell when they lost to the Warriors during a regular season game back in '17-'18. You stated in that thread the Spurs should have drafted Bell over White. You also did say McCaw had more potential than Dejounte.

spurraider21
06-14-2019, 01:43 AM
the mills and gasol contracts could not have been decisions where the primary rationale was winning chips tbh

TimDunkem
06-14-2019, 01:44 AM
No you didn't lets not lie about it. I remember you were crying about how the Spurs missed out on Jordan Bell when they lost to the Warriors during a regular season game back in '17-'18. You stated in that thread the Spurs should have drafted Bell over White. You also did say McCaw had more potential than Dejounte.

Nice try but go ahead and tell me how you would rather have Blair over Draymond again. :lol

Collins21
06-14-2019, 01:46 AM

He also had a weird obsession with TJ Warren as well.

daslicer
06-14-2019, 01:49 AM
Nice try but go ahead and tell me how you would rather have Blair over Draymond again. :lol

Let's not play this game. I can bump the threads where you made your idiotic comments. :lol Anyways we are going to see Draymond get exposed next year without playing with Klay/Durant. I have said it for years that he's overrated hence why I called him Dejuan Blair in that old thread.

cjw
06-14-2019, 01:51 AM
The bucks weren’t extremely hobbled.

Point taken.

That series was clinical. Unbelievable how much they dissected the Bucks. And wasted a great Lowry game to boot. Kawhi is a horrible matchup for Giannis.

TimDunkem
06-14-2019, 01:52 AM
He also had a weird obsession with TJ Warren as well.

Nice spin. I said he was better than Kyle Anderson which he is.

Talk about bad draft picks though...That fathead will always stick out. :lol

Collins21
06-14-2019, 01:57 AM
Nice spin. I said he was better than Kyle Anderson which he is.

Talk about bad draft picks though...That fathead will always stick out. :lol

However he's never made the playoffs while fat head has a starter so what does that say?

TDMVPDPOY
06-14-2019, 02:04 AM
kawhi joining a team to win rings

while pop to busy handing out loyalty contracts to vets at the expense of younger players

TimDunkem
06-14-2019, 02:05 AM
However he's never made the playoffs while fat head has a starter so what does that say?

That the Suns fucking suck?

Collins21
06-14-2019, 02:09 AM
That the Suns fucking suck?

Yeah but the Spurs suck too and are anchored by a choker in LA. So Kyle Anderson made the Playoffs with a Bum in LA according to you.

TimDunkem
06-14-2019, 02:16 AM
Yeah but the Spurs suck too and are anchored by a choker in LA. So Kyle Anderson made the Playoffs with a Bum in LA according to you.

LA is a bum, but he's a better bum than everyone on the Suns. The Spurs success (what little they had) that season had come despite Fathead wasting space, not because of him.

We're talking about a bum who is known these days for choking at the end of games. Even Grizzlies fans hate him now. :lol

ShutUp SayItAgain!
06-14-2019, 02:29 AM
Are people really shocked at what Kawhi said?

I agree. But the pussy faggot should have been man enough to say that from the beginning instead of faking an injury, hiding in closets and pretending to be outraged or hurt that his teammates rightly called him out on his bs about an injury. To me it's fuck em both. Fuck Pop and Kawhi.

Ozballer
06-14-2019, 02:46 AM
"he joined the coach"? as if, his choice? I thought PATFO delivered him to the coach. Regardless, who cares anyhow.

Legacy
06-14-2019, 03:01 AM
:lmao Does #2 even know what the word team means...? Definitely sounds like he's bitter at Pop. Keep talking shit, Neph. Keep talking.... :makemyday

Legacy
06-14-2019, 03:06 AM
Nobody with a brain is buying it. Number 2 is a whiny soft ass diva..

RC_Drunkford
06-14-2019, 03:14 AM
Pop is the greatest of all time, but he hasnt been about basketball since 15. 67 win team was all Leonard and Aldridge and that team that lost to the warriors.

We forget Aldridge and Leonard were two top 10 two way players during that run because Pop hogged all the credit. Leonard missed out on an MVP award and obviously Aldridge barely gets any defensive credit.

Pop.

Facts, but that's media giving him the credit. Not really Pop's fault. Those 2 guys were 2 of the biggest mismatches the Dubs had to face period, which is why I still think we would've won in 2017

RC_Drunkford
06-14-2019, 03:21 AM
I think Kawhi definitely had a problem with Pop, probably mostly about his military coaching style, him yelling at him so the others fall in line and him preferring his washed up vets. Kawhi is still a bitch though. It's more about Dennis having an issue with the Spurs

monty4329
06-14-2019, 04:52 AM

He might end up in LA with LBJ and AD and easily threepeat down the line

bic50
06-14-2019, 06:26 AM
When did he say he wanted to go to la?

bic50
06-14-2019, 06:28 AM
:lmao Comparing a shitty east team beating a depleted GSW with a team who could never repeat as its the same thing.
Berto going anywhere as long they ring, probably over 30 and wearing a mohawk.
That depleted team made it to the finals.

offset formation
06-14-2019, 06:34 AM

Lol. No.

What a shortsighted statement. And from a shitposter

offset formation
06-14-2019, 06:39 AM

And then suffered a sprained knee (Iggy), a broken clavicle (Looney), a calf strain and eventually a torn Achilles (Durant -- in his first game...GAME 5), and a torn ACL (Klay -- in a monster of a game in crunchtime of game 6 who also missed another game due to a hamstring injury). And lets not forget that Boogie raced back to play on a hobbled torn quad and could barely get 6" off the ground.

LOL!!!!

No NBA team in history should lose to a team with only one dynamic player. And yet this could have easily gone to a game 7. Easy.

Take your nephew love with you to LA next season.

GreekSpursfan
06-14-2019, 06:41 AM
Kawhi was lucky as fuck, load management throughout the regular season without his team missing anything because they were stacked and being the freshest star out of everyone in the playoffs. He was even luckier in the playoffs, no need to explain that, and what he's saying here is BS. Fuck him and his uncle for eternity

offset formation
06-14-2019, 06:44 AM
And never forget, Danny Green stated that he'd never played on a deeper team in his career. Yet he played for the team that defined a Beautiful Game.

So it took all of that to defeat a historically unparalleled injury riddled team.

offset formation
06-14-2019, 06:45 AM
When did he say he wanted to go to la?

GTFOH.

bic50
06-14-2019, 06:58 AM
And then suffered a sprained knee (Iggy), a broken clavicle (Looney), a calf strain and eventually a torn Achilles (Durant -- in his first game...GAME 5), and a torn ACL (Klay -- in a monster of a game in crunchtime of game 6 who also missed another game due to a hamstring injury). And lets not forget that Boogie raced back to play on a hobbled torn quad and could barely get 6" off the ground.

LOL!!!!

No NBA team in history should lose to a team with only one dynamic player. And yet this could have easily gone to a game 7. Easy.

Take your nephew love with you to LA next season.
And this series could have easily been a sweep. The only injury that matters is Durant because it happened before the series and they were still favored to win it all. Neither team was 100%. Hopefully Durant has a speedy recovery and is back to his normal self and stays with the team and next season your warriors come back stronger to rule the west again.

bic50
06-14-2019, 06:58 AM
GTFOH.
He did. What are you angry about?

bic50
06-14-2019, 07:02 AM
And never forget, Danny Green stated that he'd never played on a deeper team in his career. Yet he played for the team that defined a Beautiful Game.

So it took all of that to defeat a historically unparalleled injury riddled team.
Bitter af

bic50
06-14-2019, 07:11 AM
Kawhi was lucky as fuck, load management throughout the regular season without his team missing anything because they were stacked and being the freshest star out of everyone in the playoffs. He was even luckier in the playoffs, no need to explain that, and what he's saying here is BS. Fuck him and his uncle for eternity
Salty af. How did they get lucky against the bucks?

SpurOutofTownFan
06-14-2019, 07:32 AM

No need to shift the conversation. You have your own opinion, that's fine. I just question the idea that anyone even came close to understand Kawhi's potential before Pop - so Pop created him and saw something in him before anyone else. And the cost was pretty high in trading his fav player Hill. At that time people in this very site were furious at Pop and then he was a genius when they almost beat a fully stacked LBJ's team in 2013 and finally beat them outright in 2014. Media said Pop was the best coach of his generation for having unearthed this gem when no one else had any clue, not even the Pacers who drafted him.

So, no, Kawhi only had long wingspan and some D skills when he was drafted. Teams with better picks dismissed him. For instance the following players were picked before him:

Kyrie Irving
Derrick Williams
Enes Kanter
Tristan Thompson
Jonas Valančiūnas
Jan Veselý
Bismack Biyombo
Brandon Knight
Kemba Walker
Jimmer Fredette
Klay Thompson
Alec Burks
Markieff Morris
Marcus Morris

Save for Kyrie, and Klay (and maybe Kanter), wtf happened with everyone else? I guess all those players were thought to be better than Kawhi when drafted but we know what happened next, right? (please do not make a fool of yourself by bringing up Tristan and Brandon)

So, no - no one had any idea who Kawhi was, only Pop/PATFO...

To conclude, I think it was awful that Kawhi said what he said yesterday about the one guy WHO MADE HIM. It's very rare when a #15 gets to win 2 Finals MVP.

Case closed.

offset formation
06-14-2019, 07:52 AM
Bitter af

Yes, but also factual. Lol.

SupremeGuy
06-14-2019, 08:09 AM
Tony Parker literally shit on our future. That piece of shit; that piece of shit just couldn't shut the fuck up.

Mark Celibate
06-14-2019, 08:13 AM
Is the only real point in his favor and probably has been the main one that his uncle has repeteated him till the point to convince him to be part of the fraud. No doubt that Pau and Patty contracts were horrible and even a blind man could see that's not exactly the right way to manage a LOB mentality. That said, the mere fact that a newcomer that's been helped in all aspects to becoming a potential mvp (starting from a 15 draft pick) and invested of all the honors possible by the winningest franchise of last 20 years use this fact to publicly try to legitimate his and his group fraudy behavior, give the exact frame of how ungrateful and dishonest persons they all are.
Frankly, thanks for 2014 but no regrets you leave...I as a Spurs fan don't want to have nothing to do with you anymore.
:wow oh shit

Kawhi on suicide watch now

SupremeGuy
06-14-2019, 08:15 AM
Kawhi could easily be on his way to 5-6 titles if he plays his cards right tbh.My dog, until we find out differently, I'm starting to lean towards Kawhi.

Pop and Parker fucked this all up.

Dennis the Menace
06-14-2019, 08:18 AM
We have Pop the politician. The hungry coach is long gone, and it’s been painfully obvious to see with the insane cultural loyalty contracts.

The only thing this front office does well anymore is draft and develop. That’s it. Hopefully the young management doesn’t want to run a country club atmosphere with regards to winning

Russ
06-14-2019, 08:32 AM
No need to shift the conversation. You have your own opinion, that's fine. I just question the idea that anyone even came close to understand Kawhi's potential before Pop - so Pop created him and saw something in him before anyone else. And the cost was pretty high in trading his fav player Hill. At that time people in this very site were furious at Pop and then he was a genius when they almost beat a fully stacked LBJ's team in 2013 and finally beat them outright in 2014. Media said Pop was the best coach of his generation for having unearthed this gem when no one else had any clue, not even the Pacers who drafted him.

So, no, Kawhi only had long wingspan and some D skills when he was drafted. Teams with better picks dismissed him. For instance the following players were picked before him:

Kyrie Irving
Derrick Williams
Enes Kanter
Tristan Thompson
Jonas Valančiūnas
Jan Veselý
Bismack Biyombo
Brandon Knight
Kemba Walker
Jimmer Fredette
Klay Thompson
Alec Burks
Markieff Morris
Marcus Morris

Save for Kyrie, and Klay (and maybe Kanter), wtf happened with everyone else? I guess all those players were thought to be better than Kawhi when drafted but we know what happened next, right? (please do not make a fool of yourself by bringing up Tristan and Brandon)

So, no - no one had any idea who Kawhi was, only Pop/PATFO...

To conclude, I think it was awful that Kawhi said what he said yesterday about the one guy WHO MADE HIM. It's very rare when a #15 gets to win 2 Finals MVP.

Case closed.

Kawhi mentioned both Pop and Chip unprompted on his post-game NBATV interview.

He said Chip was his guy and that Chip made him (or something to that effect).

Then he also said Pop wouldn't let him skip a step in his development.

I'm not a Kawhi fan at this point but he at least did mention those things.

Clipper Nation
06-14-2019, 09:27 AM
Tony Parker literally shit on our future. That piece of shit; that piece of shit just couldn't shut the fuck up.

Genovaswitness
06-14-2019, 09:29 AM
nick nurse: LOB mentality

Poop: cuck mentality

Trill Clinton
06-14-2019, 09:29 AM
Y'all in here crying like a bunch of bitches

Legacy
06-14-2019, 09:58 AM
"he joined the coach"? as if, his choice? I thought PATFO delivered him to the coach.

Right. He makes it sound like he got to choose his destination which he did NOT. If he did get to choose he'd be in a Laker's jersey. :lol

venitian navigator
06-14-2019, 09:59 AM
:wow oh shit

Kawhi on suicide watch now

Sorry, are you a Spurs fan? no? so?
What about a year out of Doncic and Porzingis both faking injuries till they are traded form peanuts to the only team they want? would't you feel, as a Dallas fan, angry with them?
Didn't you feel angry after the Deandre saga? did you accept with open arms the fact he signed with Dallas only when his actual value as a player a for your team chances to compete was not the same anymore?
I would...simply because I think a professional should take responsability for his conduct and respect his word (in your De Andre case) and his signed contract (in n° 2 case)...but obviously I'm not you...probably in your opinion players can do whatever they want without any kind of consequence...let alone at least be blamed by fans...

widowmaker
06-14-2019, 10:01 AM
Sure. Pop didn’t fake an injury while his team fought it out to complete. But anyway Raptos won a title let kawhi and his uncle worry about where he’s going to sign all you fan boys start a KL forum and slob on his knob as much as you want this is a spurs forum.

BackHome
06-14-2019, 10:22 AM
Well said.

TDomination
06-14-2019, 10:27 AM
Right. He makes it sound like he got to choose his destination which he did NOT. If he did get to choose he'd be in a Laker's jersey. :lol
lol yup
Toronto was probably literally #30 on his list of preferred teams to go to if he had his choice lol

ECOV
06-14-2019, 10:31 AM
Most of your opinions suck and come out emotion pathetic

bic50
06-14-2019, 11:01 AM
Sure. Pop didn’t fake an injury while his team fought it out to complete. But anyway Raptos won a title let kawhi and his uncle worry about where he’s going to sign all you fan boys start a KL forum and slob on his knob as much as you want this is a spurs forum.
Stop it. Im sure know you and the rest of the Kawhi haters will be watching kawhis every move this offseason.

bic50
06-14-2019, 11:03 AM
Y'all in here crying like a bunch of bitches

ElNono
06-14-2019, 11:12 AM

when your 'take' is attacking the messenger and not the message, you already gave up. Who are you? tholdren's brother? :lol

No, I'm not going anywhere, and I'm far from the only one bringing this up. I love my Spurs, the team is above Pop and anybody else, so this idea you can't criticize when they fuck up is really stupid.

I've been one of Pop's staunchest supporters over the years, until he stopped giving a shit. He earned the right to stay with the team as long as he wants, but that doesn't make him immune to criticism... father time catches up to everyone, tbh, including coaches.

ElNono
06-14-2019, 11:15 AM
And this idea that if you criticize Pop automatically means you're supporting Kawhi is also ridiculous. Nephew can go fuck himself, that doesn't mean mistakes were not made.

UZER
06-14-2019, 11:32 AM
And this idea that if you criticize Pop automatically means you're supporting Kawhi is also ridiculous. Nephew can go fuck himself, that doesn't mean mistakes were not made.

PATFO fluffers can’t seem to get this through their head.

Mikeanaro
06-14-2019, 11:59 AM
Yeah, and they needed almost 7 games to take them down.
Also, Orl, Phi and Mil were shit.

widowmaker
06-14-2019, 12:02 PM
Stop it. Im sure know you and the rest of the Kawhi haters will be watching kawhis every move this offseason.

Not at all actually he’s not signing here so why would i care what he does in the off season? Ill be watching the draft and see what the spurs can do to get better going into next season. Switch teams watch KL and what the Raptors do have fun.

timtonymanu
06-14-2019, 12:38 PM

And who are you exactly? Someone unknown scrub on here, stfu and stay in your irrelevant corner

jsandiego
06-14-2019, 01:20 PM

Yep agreed - I saw this too. He said Chip has been his guy with shooting for a long time now, and that Pop is a great coach that didn't let him skip steps in his development. Was really confusing given the comments he said on the trophy stage. It would be nice if the full truth came out one day. So frustrating.

SAGirl
06-14-2019, 01:35 PM

Pop.
Truth nukes.

Some people don’t want to see this.

Dverde
06-14-2019, 01:38 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MRakALO_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

SAGirl
06-14-2019, 01:40 PM
Yea that. :bobo

SpursforSix
06-14-2019, 01:44 PM

I don't know about all that. It's nice to think that being with the Spurs made him what he is.
But the reality is that someone would have drafted him. And he seems like the kind of guy that was going to work his ass off regardless where he ended up.

Pop put him in a situation to win an early ring. But other than that, I think Leonard still ends up a superstar if he's never with the Spurs.

RC_Drunkford
06-14-2019, 01:44 PM

Anybody who has watched Spurs over the regular seasons knows that Pop brought Kawhi along step by step. Every year he got a little more responsibility until he was ready to get the ultimate green light in 2017 and became the best player in the league. It was completely the right approach. He turned into a real assassin when Pop called that 4 down play against Orlando when Kawhi nailed the game winner in Aaron Gordon's face.

RC_Drunkford
06-14-2019, 01:52 PM
People gotta give Nick Nurse some credit. The box in one, the wall defense they played against Giannis. He made adjustments that swung the series in the Raptors favor

SAGirl
06-14-2019, 01:53 PM
Some of these points you brought up before Uncle and this rift got in our faces last season. It’s just now more evident than b4.

I look forward to the draft and the young blood. This team needs new faces and hungry guys. Hopefully new assistant coaches help too. As I said elsewhere, I am not salty about nephew it’s the Spurs who need to get their shit together and more of the same as Pop said to end the season is not a hungry statement. Maybe that was lip service I hope to be wrong.

Russ
06-14-2019, 02:39 PM

Here is the video. The comments regarding Chip and Pop start at about 4:55:

ikPKlbykngQ

slick'81
06-14-2019, 02:48 PM
No team with championship asperations signs pau and patty

K...
06-14-2019, 02:50 PM
No team with championship asperations signs pau and patty

Notwithstanding they have 3 rings combined from prior seasons

Collins21
06-14-2019, 03:10 PM
Some of these points you brought up before Uncle and this rift got in our faces last season. It’s just now more evident than b4.

I look forward to the draft and the young blood. This team needs new faces and hungry guys. Hopefully new assistant coaches help too. As I said elsewhere, I am not salty about nephew it’s the Spurs who need to get their shit together and more of the same as Pop said to end the season is not a hungry statement. Maybe that was lip service I hope to be wrong.

However you're not even a fan because you admitted you're a bandwagon fan anyway so your opinions even if they have truth to them are invalid.

Brazil
06-14-2019, 03:18 PM
stupid tbh..

POS kiwi won a LOB trophy being FMVP with Pop as a coach

slick'81
06-14-2019, 03:20 PM
stupid tbh..

POS kiwi won a LOB trophy being FMVP with Pop as a coach

Clearly kawhi doesn't think pop is all in anymore

Duncan2177
06-14-2019, 03:24 PM
:rollin

Duncan2177
06-14-2019, 03:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MRakALO_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

:rollin

Brazil
06-14-2019, 03:32 PM
Clearly kawhi doesn't think pop is all in anymore

clearly kawhi is a motherfucker tho

Brazil
06-14-2019, 03:34 PM
gonna be nice for kawhi to be coached by pop for usa :lol

SAGirl
06-14-2019, 03:43 PM
However you're not even a fan because you admitted you're a bandwagon fan anyway so your opinions even if they have truth to them are invalid.
? ... useless comment coming from salty fan. Logged that away.

Collins21
06-14-2019, 04:24 PM
? ... useless comment coming from salty fan. Logged that away.

Did you not say that?

SAGirl
06-14-2019, 04:36 PM
Did you not say that?
Think I said I didn’t like this Spurs team this past season all that much and that I’d watch others more. Ended up doing neither and watched NBA games as a whole a lot less, until the playoffs. If that makes me a bandwagon you made that judgement yourself. I just overall became a lot more casual this past season. Still hoping that the Spurs pull out an ace in the draft even if it’s not immediately apparent.

Edit: Also once Murray got injured, it added to my lack of interest it has to be said and that was in preseason

Manong Ginobili
06-14-2019, 06:05 PM
If Kahwi was all about the LOB trophy, why did he want to be traded to LA only? That city ain't winning anything, he should thank Pop for being traded to a stacked team.

weebo
06-14-2019, 08:07 PM
You mean a coach who refuses to adapt with the new ways of winning (:cry basketball doesn’t exist anymore) and likes to be pompous when people rightfully call him out SHOULD be surprised his star player wanted to leave so he can continue giving charity contracts to people that were good 5 years ago. In PATFO we trust

WTF are you talking about?? The Spurs, despite all the bullshit they've had to put up with are still making the POs..No they're not title contenders anymore because to be a title contender you have at least one top five level talent on your team...the Spurs don't...and they don't because its San Antonio...Pop or no Pop...no top level talent wants to come play here...

dbreiden83080
06-14-2019, 10:55 PM
Pop or no Pop...no top level talent wants to come play here...

That’s true for 90% of the league. Big markets and agents don’t help.

Legacy
06-14-2019, 11:38 PM
San Antonio (http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/san-antonio-population/) is the 7th most populous city in the US and the 2nd most populous in the state of (http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/texas-population/) Texas (http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/texas-population/). It was also one of the fastest growing large cities in the country in the past ten years.

So why are we still considered a "small market" ... ? Whatevs.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/san-antonio-population/ (http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/san-antonio-population/)

Kurgan
06-14-2019, 11:58 PM
San Antonio is the 7th most populous city in the US and the 2nd most populous in the state of (http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/texas-population/) Texas (http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/texas-population/). It was also one of the fastest growing large cities in the country in the past ten years.

Why are we still considered a "small market"... ? Whatevs.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/san-antonio-population/ (http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/san-antonio-population/)

TV market is what they refer to, not population. San Antonio is usually ranked in the 30 range compared to say NY and LA who are 1st and 2nd respectively:

https://www.nielsen.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en/public%20factsheets/tv/2018-19-dma-ranker.pdf

Joseph Kony
06-15-2019, 12:13 AM
San Antonio (http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/san-antonio-population/) is the 7th most populous city in the US and the 2nd most populous in the state of (http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/texas-population/) Texas (http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/texas-population/). It was also one of the fastest growing large cities in the country in the past ten years.

because san antonio is a flat, giant suburban sprawl basically. no real nightlife, no real attractions, nothing really going on here. it's a great family/military city but lets be honest, only attractive thing for young NBA players being in SA is that Austin is only an hour away :lol

apalisoc_9
06-15-2019, 12:13 AM
If Kahwi was all about the LOB trophy, why did he want to be traded to LA only? That city ain't winning anything, he should thank Pop for being traded to a stacked team.

https://i.imgur.com/MWcqEhO.gif

Legacy
06-15-2019, 12:16 AM
TV market is what they refer to, not population. San Antonio is usually ranked in the 30 range compared to say NY and LA who are 1st and 2nd respectively:

https://www.nielsen.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en/public%20factsheets/tv/2018-19-dma-ranker.pdf

K. I C ... :nerd

Legacy
06-15-2019, 12:23 AM
because san antonio is a flat, giant suburban sprawl basically. no real nightlife, no real attractions, nothing really going on here. it's a great family/military city but lets be honest, only attractive thing for young NBA players being in SA is that Austin is only an hour away :lol

NBA players are rich... they can fly to any destination in the world of their choosing and do whatever the fuck they want. San Antonio flat? Um, not really. The Hill Country is absolutely beautiful -- hence why Germans decided to settle it. :lol

Legacy
06-15-2019, 12:28 AM
https://i.imgur.com/MWcqEhO.gif

"Kickboxer." :lmao

sammy
06-15-2019, 01:23 AM
Now that's what I call an ungrateful motherfucker. He's not the quiet, simple guy everyone makes him out to be. He knows exactly what he was doing all along. We have been blaming uncle Dennis all this time. Truth is, this fucker has been the one pulling all the strings.

Agreed! Fuck that disloyal POS! He showed how classless he is! Definitely not a Spur! Not to worry, we will boo his ass off and beat them handily like last time! He can't move on which is why he is taking shots at the Spurs while the Spurs have moved on from Quitter! Worthless POS!

gambit1990
06-15-2019, 02:14 AM
he can be about the LOB and still wanna play for an la team.

tbh, you actually brought up a reason for respect. he wanted to get traded to an la team without championship aspirations because he believed in himself.

he didn’t ask to get traded to the warriors, to boston, to philly.

“If Kahwi was all about the LOB trophy, why did he want to be traded to LA only? That city ain't winning anything”
he wanted to get traded to an la team because that la team would win at least a chip with him on it.

JeffDuncan
06-15-2019, 04:46 AM
McCaw just 3peated

Yep. Totally amazing. The 8th pick of the second round in 2016, 38th pick overall. Career stats of 3.7 ppg, 1.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists. And he wears three championship rings.

Want to know who's going to win the title next season? Just keep an eye on McCaw. Lol.

bic50
06-15-2019, 08:53 AM
Agreed! Fuck that disloyal POS! He showed how classless he is! Definitely not a Spur! Not to worry, we will boo his ass off and beat them handily like last time! He can't move on which is why he is taking shots at the Spurs while the Spurs have moved on from Quitter! Worthless POS!
Salty af :lol
Boo him again next season and it will make spurs fan look pathetic tbh.

koriwhat
06-15-2019, 09:45 AM

visit LA and you'll soon realize why we're small market.

dbestpro
06-15-2019, 10:06 AM
Funny how Pop could not handle Rodman or Kawhi and they both went to ring. Jackson didn't ring but his career went large after leaving Pop too.

Dverde
06-15-2019, 10:13 AM
Funny how Pop could not handle Rodman or Kawhi and they both went to ring. Jackson didn't ring but his career went large after leaving Pop too.

SJAX wanted to come back. He wanted to much money. Spurs correctly viewed Manu as the better talent and didn’t want to spend too much money on him. He was happy coming back later in his career.

heyheymymy
06-15-2019, 11:58 AM
LOB mindset is stealing the next MJ from a team that was behind the 8 ball with said player and taking advantage of that?

See, you build the team. You dont buy it or steal it. That way when you ring, it's real.

Cant ring with baby bitches no matter how good they are.

LOB mindset. I'll go with Pop's.

daslicer
06-15-2019, 12:03 PM

Rodman and Jax are two bigtime malcontents. Both of their careers did not end well. Rodman especially fucked up when he got kicked off of the Lakers in '99. He could have played 2-3 more years at a high level but thew it away by being a toxic teammate in LA.

widowmaker
06-15-2019, 01:53 PM

Because San Antonio isn’t black enough for the NBA and isn’t white enough for America.

gambit1990
06-15-2019, 02:20 PM

Legacy
06-15-2019, 07:04 PM
Because San Antonio isn’t black enough for the NBA and isn’t white enough for America.

:lol

ShutUp SayItAgain!
06-15-2019, 08:06 PM

This is actually 100% true

DMC
06-16-2019, 02:05 AM
I don't think he was throwing shade at Pop. I think he was only referring to how he and Nurse fit. He didn't choose Toronto.