PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, SPURS, TD, Manu, Pop for the sweet memories. And goodbye and good luck

oldspursfan
06-13-2019, 11:52 PM
As a TD and spurs fan, I feel the same pain as many posters here. It is more painful to see that KL is actually like TD in many aspects, a typical spur.

But when you think it over and over again, except for the Zaza shit, everything is doomed to happen. You have a very successful spurs dynasty for the past 20 years, and Pop and the front office earned the right and fame to think they are special (try to put yourself into their shoes). Given that, who would think KL is a Jordan-like generational talent? Talent can only be revealed ex post, not ex ante.

As Klay Thompson (the Chinese old saying) said,every beautiful thing will have an end, just like the Spurs and now the Warriors dynasties. On the other hand, KL and Nick actually played the spurs basketball, and win in the spurs way. Isn't that a beautiful end to the Spurs dynasty?

Thanks spurs, TD, and Gino for the past memories. I am not a native of SA (am actually a Chinese). As a casual fan that follows champions, goodbye, spurs and cheer up for the future, everyone (forget about the mistakes, if there is any, Pop and the front office have made, and remember the good old days when we cried and smiled with TD, Gino and even Pop. And tomorrow is a new day!)

ElNono
06-13-2019, 11:56 PM
I agree, tbh, Spurs should be thankful to the big 3 of Duncan, Manu and Pop... it was great while it lasted, but it's time to move on, tbh...

look_at_g_shred
06-13-2019, 11:57 PM
:lmao :lmao

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2019, 11:57 PM
good post

TimDunkem
06-13-2019, 11:58 PM
You mean you're not happy about the DeMarr, LMA, Rudy Gay era? But all we need is IG baller and we're champs!

TheGreatYacht
06-14-2019, 12:11 AM
You forgot Parker, dog eater.

Spurs fever
06-14-2019, 12:13 AM
Shout to my nigga Bruce Bowen.

oldspursfan
06-14-2019, 12:21 AM
Thanks for all the replies, man. The sweet memories are sweet and special because of each unique individual player. Every spurs champion, like any other champions including the toronto one, needed role players to step up. Even role players are special and worth cheering. So sorry for leaving so many players out, but they are in the beautiful memories. Put down your hate and look into future, buddies. Life is too short to hate. Besides every dog will have its day, and spurs will be fine sooner or later.

r0drig0lac
06-14-2019, 12:34 AM
You mean you're not happy about the DeMarr, LMA, Rudy Gay era? But all we need is IG baller and we're champs!

negative, we already have derrick white