PDA

View Full Version : No more Kawhi news please.

John B
06-14-2019, 10:50 AM
I know this would be erased eventually, but I would still like to put it out there for admin to see. No more Kawhi news please from here on. He was a great Spurs player and helped bring our 5th trophy. But now he is no longer a Spur, but instead throw shades at the franchise that helped developed him as the player he is now every chance he gets. There is really no reason why ST or any Spurs page for that matter need to relive his story over and over. Real Spurs fans know exactly what took place. NBA players and the community will always see Spurs as the mecca of professional sports, despite how the media try to twist the story to sell to whoever will listen. I’m glad he served an instrument to put down Dubs entitled reign, and leveled the competition, hopefully now we can have better competition. He can now break his leg for all I care. We can move on now to actual Spurs news, appreciate Spurs glory, and watch how they build this team back to championship again.

Genovaswitness
06-14-2019, 10:51 AM
the mecca that nobody wants to play in. everyone wants to play for pop until FA hits

rjv
06-14-2019, 10:53 AM
I know this would be erased eventually, but I would still like to put it out there for admin to see. No more Kawhi news please from here on. He was a great Spurs player and helped bring our 5th trophy. But now he is no longer a Spur, but instead throw shades at the franchise that helped developed him as the player he is now every chance he gets. There is really no reason why ST or any Spurs page for that matter need to relive his story over and over. Real Spurs fans know exactly what took place. NBA players and the community will always see Spurs as the mecca of professional sports, despite how the media try to twist the story to sell to whoever will listen. I’m glad he served an instrument to put down Dubs entitled reign, and leveled the competition, hopefully now we can have better competition. He can now break his leg for all I care. We can move on now to actual Spurs news, appreciate Spurs glory, and watch how they build this team back to championship again.

i couldn't agree more, but you're basically the sound voice in a forum full of flat earthers.

Keepin' it real
06-14-2019, 10:54 AM
Say pretty please and we'll think about it.

benefactor
06-14-2019, 11:07 AM
:lol...this is ST, this overly sensitive fan base will never stop crying about it...especially with both the fake and real KL fan boys continuing to rehash the same old shit.

rjv
06-14-2019, 11:11 AM
:lol...this is ST, this overly sensitive fan base will never stop crying about it...especially with both the fake and real KL fan boys continuing to rehash the same old shit.

sananspursfan21
06-14-2019, 11:15 AM
Please!!! Since he’s no longer a Spur, all Kawhi threads should be moved to the NBA forum tbh. I don’t feel like anyone really cares about that part anyway. My only exception would be anything timvp chooses to disclose about it.

John B
06-14-2019, 11:24 AM
Please!!! Since he’s no longer a Spur, all Kawhi threads should be moved to the NBA forum tbh. I don’t feel like anyone really cares about that part anyway. My only exception would be anything timvp chooses to disclose about it.
That’s just my point. Admin can move this thread now.

Spurs Homer
06-14-2019, 11:37 AM
Gtfo now!

kawhi threads i mean

sananspursfan21
06-14-2019, 11:46 AM
That’s just my point. Admin can move this thread now.

Yeah, sorry no knock on you. I just mean I agree with your sentiment :bobo

RVSTX
06-14-2019, 11:48 AM
AGREED!!! GO SPURS GO!!!

bic50
06-14-2019, 11:56 AM
Good luck with that

Kori Ellis
06-14-2019, 02:13 PM
I will probably move all the new Kawhi threads to the NBA forum in a few days. Kawhi's Championship is fresh; let people vent.

Othyus Lalanne
06-14-2019, 02:22 PM
the mecca that nobody wants to play in. everyone wants to play for pop until FA hits

Got Aldrige and Spurs were on Kyrie's short list.

John B
06-14-2019, 02:24 PM
I will probably move all the new Kawhi threads to the NBA forum in a few days. Kawhi's Championship is fresh; let people vent.
:bobo

dbreiden83080
06-14-2019, 02:27 PM
Please. You know he’s not the first star in the prime of his career to leave a team. And he certainly won’t be the last. Nobody died. He simply changed teams.

John B
06-14-2019, 02:40 PM
Please. You know he’s not the first star in the prime of his career to leave a team. And he certainly won’t be the last. Nobody died. He simply changed teams.
Yes. But he is no longer a Spur, why talk about him in the Spurs forum? If people want to read about him, go to Raptors forum. That’s just my point.

exstatic
06-14-2019, 02:47 PM

He quit on the team 2 years into a 4 + 1 contract. That'll give a few folks the red ass. It's not like he was a FA or anything. He had two remaining hard and fast years on his contract when he started pulling his shit.

slick'81
06-14-2019, 02:50 PM
Just dont read the threads :wow

dbreiden83080
06-14-2019, 02:51 PM
He quit on the team 2 years into a 4 + 1 contract. That'll give a few folks the red ass. It's not like he was a FA or anything. He had two remaining hard and fast years on his contract when he started pulling his shit.

I agree. I don’t want to talk about him anymore. He didn’t wanna play here anymore and he found a way out. Enough is enough.

dbreiden83080
06-14-2019, 02:52 PM
The non-Spurs fans around here constantly pretending they are Spurs fans, just to use this as an excuse to trash the organization is the most annoying. Change your team allegiance at least officially. Become raptors fans.

dbreiden83080
06-14-2019, 02:53 PM
Yes. But he is no longer a Spur, why talk about him in the Spurs forum? If people want to read about him, go to Raptors forum. That’s just my point.

I gotcha. The hell with him in general as far as I’m concerned..

SpurSpike
06-14-2019, 03:15 PM

:danceclub:danceclub:danceclub

EDIT: I read that at 1st as ALL Kawhi threads... Canceling the party, now i'm just going to :smokin

TDomination
06-14-2019, 03:16 PM
Just dont read the threads :wow
You mean the 90% of them that take up the main page lol.

This is literally Kawhireport.com at this point

TDomination
06-14-2019, 03:16 PM

Thank You thank you thank you. Will that include the Main Kawhi news thread? i hope so!

Chucho
06-14-2019, 03:17 PM
Faggots do faggot things. ST is full of faggots. It'll never end, if anything, you're adding a little fuel to the fire tbh.

Poolboy5623
06-14-2019, 03:21 PM
Good lord...Spurs fans are giant pussies-

duncan2150
06-14-2019, 07:48 PM
+1 with John b

people need to to move on .... and forget kawhi as a spurs

SpurOutofTownFan
06-14-2019, 09:11 PM
well if timvp and others don't do what's necessary then this shit will continue on.
At least they should be created on the NBA forum instead
I cant even find the draft posts anymore