PDA

View Full Version : Musics Best Kept Secret

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 06:33 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81uaxjTXIUL._SX355_.jpg

BD24
06-17-2019, 06:38 PM
I thought this was gonna be about the Joiner family band. The cover art is the sweet picture of you and Mason standing back to back with sunglasses on.

Shameful that you let him get those frosted tips Larry. The fuck is wrong with you.

Will Hunting
06-17-2019, 06:40 PM
What’s gayer though, the frosted tips or the sleeveless gloves?

BD24
06-17-2019, 06:40 PM
The sleeveless gloves are probably more creepy than gay tbh, fitting for Larry.. So I'll go with the frosted tips.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 06:49 PM
This thread is about music, if anyone needs to talk other things then start YOUR thread, this is MINE about the great Darby & Tarlton.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 06:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suKOtt262TQ

BD24
06-17-2019, 06:53 PM
You come in and shit up every thread with your fucking list that no one cares about. So fuck off Larry.

Chucho
06-17-2019, 06:54 PM
The toilet is unclogged and everyone's in line...

Edward
06-17-2019, 06:55 PM
This thread is about music, if anyone needs to talk other things then start YOUR thread, this is MINE about the great Darby & Tarlton.
TRANSLATION: Can you post the creepy picture of me wearing sleeveless gloves?

No problem, Larry.

https://i.imgur.com/IGFBLUh.jpg

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 06:57 PM
You come in and shit up every thread with your fucking list that no one cares about. So fuck off Larry.

Why enter a music thread at all?

Edward
06-17-2019, 06:59 PM
Why enter a music thread at all?
Since you enter threads you don't care about only to hijack them with your bullshit all of the time, I'm assuming this post isn't supposed to be taken literally.

Should I assume it should be translated to you requesting I post a picture of your son with frosted tips?

If you don't reply I'm assuming the answer to this question is yes.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 07:00 PM
There are four of us who do this Avante bit. I'm the music geek.

Edward
06-17-2019, 07:01 PM
:lmao:lmao this is what you're going with now, Larry? Multiple people are using the Avante accounts?

Chucho
06-17-2019, 07:04 PM

Which one of you is the pedophile?

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 07:04 PM
:lmao:lmao this is what you're going with now, Larry? Multiple people are using the Avante accounts? How could any one person know so much?

BD24
06-17-2019, 07:05 PM
Oh, the multiple people bullshit again.

Larry so tired of his family getting shit on he has to deflect with that nonsense :lol

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 07:05 PM
I have no idea where you ever got that pedo thing at. Do you know?

Edward
06-17-2019, 07:06 PM
Which one of you is the pedophile?
:lol imagine the kind of loser who concocts these stories. Rather than just walk away from the message board where everyone hates him and mercilessly shits all over his family members, he thinks that he can maybe convince all of us that multiple people use this account (ignoring how inconsistent and nonsensicle that storyline is) with the hope he can keep posting without anyone shitting all over his family.

Edward
06-17-2019, 07:08 PM
How could any one person know so much?
Because he spends all of his time absorbing knowledge of useless Jazz/Track and Field trivia rather than doing basic stuff like raising his son to make sure he doesn't grow up to be an unemployed incel with frosted tips?

Could that maybe be how?

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 07:10 PM
:lol imagine the kind of loser who concocts these stories. Rather than just walk away from the message board where everyone hates him and mercilessly shits all over his family members, he thinks that he can maybe convince all of us that multiple people use this account (ignoring how inconsistent and nonsensicle that storyline is) with the hope he can keep posting without anyone shitting all over his family. I have fun with all this and there is a reason nothing really bothers me.

Chucho
06-17-2019, 07:10 PM
Larry truly believes he "knows so much".

BD24
06-17-2019, 07:11 PM
Because he spends all of his time absorbing knowledge of useless Jazz/Track and Field trivia rather than doing basic stuff like raising his son to make sure he doesn't grow up to be an unemployed incel with frosted tips?

Could that maybe be how?
:lmao

Edward
06-17-2019, 07:12 PM
I have fun with all this and there is a reason nothing really bothers me.
Welp, didn't take long to break character and that multiple people bullshit, did it Larry?

Setting aside your mental illness that makes you crave getting bukkaked over the internet, do you think Leslie would enjoy it if she found out about the thread made about her in the NFL forum?

For the first time in your life, maybe put your daughter's needs before yours.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 07:13 PM

Could that maybe be how?

It would take a lifetime to have all that knowledge starting long long ago, and real hard to see just one person knowing all that stuff.

Edward
06-17-2019, 07:16 PM
It would take a lifetime to have all that knowledge starting long long ago, and real hard to see just one person knowing all that stuff.
No question it's been a lifetime spent on useless trivia for you rather than providing for your family.

This has resulted in a son with no future + frosted tips, a daughter with type 2 beetus + a skinhead husband who installs for DISH Networth, and a fat wife who's day consists of fantasizing about Stan coming over to relocate her kidneys with the anaconda between his legs.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 07:19 PM
Welp, didn't take long to break character and that multiple people bullshit, did it Larry?

Setting aside your mental illness that makes you crave getting bukkaked over the internet, do you think Leslie would enjoy it if she found out about the thread made about her in the NFL forum?

For the first time in your life, maybe put your daughter's needs before yours.

Who wouldn't want to play "Avante"?

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 07:20 PM
I think I just set a new record for the fastest page one in history. Not surprised.

Edward
06-17-2019, 07:21 PM
I think I just set a new record for the fastest page one in history. Not surprised.
As multiple people have already told you, your purpose here is to get shat all over, and you for whatever reason embrace it.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 07:26 PM
As multiple people have already told you, your purpose here is to get shat all over, and you for whatever reason embrace it.

Dude, it's real obvious I post other places, places where people can talk about my interests, and are adults. Here is all about me having fun with those like yourself. You gobble this shit up, hahahaha~~~~ I don't care about anything other than watching how people act while hidden away, it's funny.

Edward
06-17-2019, 07:28 PM
Dude, it's real obvious I post other places, places where people can talk about my interests, and are adults. Here is all about me having fun with those like yourself. You gobble this shit up, hahahaha~~~~ I don't care about anything other than watching how people act while hidden away, it's funny.
:lol now you've fully broken character.

What if I messaged Leslie on facebook with a link to the thread about her in the NFL forum and explained how you were the cause of people on this website making fun of her. Do you think she would react well?

ChumpDumper
06-17-2019, 07:29 PM
You like being shat upon.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 07:37 PM
:lol now you've fully broken character.

What if I messaged Leslie on facebook with a link to the thread about her in the NFL forum and explained how you were the cause of people on this website making fun of her. Do you think she would react well?

So what should I do?

Edward
06-17-2019, 07:38 PM
So what should I do?
Not post anymore. Go away. Benefactor already told you he wouldn't have revealed your personal info if you went away.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 07:39 PM
You like being shat upon.

Dude, what do we all do here, yep....fuck around. Anyone who takes this stuff REAL serious....why? I just have fun with it.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 07:41 PM
Not post anymore. Go away. Benefactor already told you he wouldn't have revealed your personal info if you went away.

Why do you care so damn much about what others do here?

Pavlov
06-17-2019, 08:18 PM
Dude, what do we all do here, yep....fuck around. Anyone who takes this stuff REAL serious....why? I just have fun with it.whee?

Darth_Pelican
06-17-2019, 08:19 PM
9841005]https://i.imgur.com/n6YKTTn.jpg

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 08:27 PM
Can anybody here find anything where I say anything that would have anyone thinking......he's a sick ass pedo? Where is that at, well?

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 08:32 PM
I was in a .bar looking for 13 year old girls. (Phillipines).Didn't believe really young girls actually worked in them.

I kept asking around....are you 13?...and kept getting weird looks. After a few hours of this I finally took a seat at the bar and ordered a Singapore Sling, while sitting there I felt a tap on my back (too little to reach my shoulder). There stood a tiny Fhilipino girl wearing a t-shirt that read...I LOVE JOHNNY CASH.

It went like this..(after we moved to a little table way in the back and ordered drinks)

me...so what's your name?
her...just call me Nancy.
me..ok, mine is Larry
her...you're cute.
me..I know.
her..so you looking for 13 year old girl?
me..yes I am, I;m curious about if there really are girls here that young.
her...you kidding?
me..nope!
her..does anyone in here look that young?
me...nope!
her...we no allow girls here younger than 16.
me..isn;t that kinda young also?
her...this is not America, we have different culture. My mother was 15 when she had me, her mom was 14 when she had her. I'm 16 and have two girls.
me...hey thanks Nancy, want another drink?
her..that is how I make my living.

After Nancy left I walked over to the jukebox to find nothing but...JOHNNY CASH.
Last edited by Avante; 12-07-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 08:40 PM
All this pedo stupidity and nobody can ever show where it came from, hmmmm? Alll I can guess is somebody read that one above and totally misunderstood what was being said there.

Millennial_Messiah
06-17-2019, 08:57 PM
LARRY!

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 09:02 PM
LARRY!

Everywhere else I post I'm just one of the flock, here............AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE..ha~~~~ How in the hell one guy can make this big an impact really is amazing. Never would have thunk that was possible.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 09:37 PM
You'd mix Darby&Tarlton with Jimmie Rodgers, The Carter Family, Frank Hutchison, Dock Boggs, Clarence Ashley, Dick Justice, B.F.Shelton, The Skillet Lickers, Earl Johnson, Blind Alfred Reed.

December Romo
06-18-2019, 08:01 AM
Happens faster all the time when game threads are posted, but keep on victoriously stroking your old flaccid cock because people on the internet you don't know keep giving you attention by way of shitting on you.

Sir Johnny
06-19-2019, 03:06 PM
Happens faster all the time when game threads are posted, but keep on victoriously stroking your old flaccid cock because people on the internet you don't know keep giving you attention by way of shitting on you.

I guess I should just talk movies.tv shows like everybody else. Talking things most here can't does suck I suppose.