PDA

View Full Version : just tried the new BUTTERFINGER....

FrostKing
06-17-2019, 09:24 PM
Nestle sold the brand to a successful Italian company

New recipe is more peanuty and less stuck in your teeth

New recipe IS BETTER. I would legit eat another mini bar right now and that would not be the case with the original teeth killer

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uYFnMU0K-uk/hqdefault.jpg

Thread
06-17-2019, 10:11 PM
Even when Nestle' had produced it it COULD be awesome, but, one had to get at it's freshest setting. Otherwise, it did get stuck in the teeth & turned into a miserable mess.

You can always count on hospitals to have the freshest candy.

Millennial_Messiah
06-17-2019, 10:53 PM
Even when Nestle' had produced it it COULD be awesome, but, one had to get at it's freshest setting. Otherwise, it did get stuck in the teeth & turned into a miserable mess.

You can always count on hospitals to have the freshest candy.
No question they stockpile the candy so patients can keep going back to the hospital as well :lmao

FrostKing
06-18-2019, 04:33 PM
Is Snickers still the GOAT of american candybars?

https://live.staticflickr.com/1670/25845677370_7f5f329bac_b.jpg

spurraider21
06-18-2019, 04:55 PM
GOAT tier

kit kat
snickers
twix
peanut m&ms

honorable mentions: mr goodbar, crunch, reese's

butterfinger is trash tier. milky way just an inferior twix

DeadlyDynasty
06-18-2019, 05:02 PM
PB Max ftw

Darth_Pelican
06-18-2019, 05:16 PM
It’s been a minute since I’ve eaten a candy bar. Probably 2-3 years. I’ll have to try this.

SpursforSix
06-18-2019, 05:21 PM
PB Max ftw

Word. RIP

Blake
06-18-2019, 05:41 PM
Symphony with almond

leemajors
06-18-2019, 05:44 PM
whatchamacallit, and don't forget Big Kat.

steak n eggs
06-18-2019, 07:18 PM
Snickers Peanut Butter, highly underrated.

Millennial_Messiah
06-18-2019, 07:57 PM
GOAT tier

kit kat
snickers
twix
peanut m&ms

The dark Milky Way is goat tier. The other Milky Ways are just average chocolates from a chocolate box. Snickers Almond is right up there with the dark Milky Way. Kit Kat is an honorable mention. Twix and 100 Grand are 2nd tier. I can't speak for the peanuty ones because I hate peanut butter.

steak n eggs
06-18-2019, 08:12 PM
I might be in the minority but I think the white Kit Kat is pretty good considering I'm not a fan of most white chocolate candy.

Millennial_Messiah
06-18-2019, 08:19 PM
I might be in the minority but I think the white Kit Kat is pretty good considering I'm not a fan of most white chocolate candy.

the one from 2009? I haven't seen it since then tbh, not sure they even still made it

steak n eggs
06-18-2019, 08:38 PM
the one from 2009? I haven't seen it since then tbh, not sure they even still made it

Not sure if it's from 2009 but there is a white version currently available. It's been around at least a couple of years.

06-18-2019, 09:31 PM
You never see an old man having a twix

Isitjustme?
06-18-2019, 09:41 PM
Honestly kind of worried butterfinger was pretty much perfect so any change has potential to be disastrous. Classic Reese's cups are the best of all time

Ragin Cajun
06-19-2019, 10:34 AM
Baby Ruth

Sir Johnny
06-19-2019, 12:47 PM
Never cared much for any candy bar, more into licorice both red and black, Necco's, Sugar Baby's and Junior Mints. All stuff you can sneak in a movie theater.

The Junior Mints are better if you put them in the feezer for a little while.

Also into those little cinnamon candies, toss them in my coffee.

Is this the first song with that word....Candy.....in the title?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhVCH0UO9cg

Chucho
06-19-2019, 01:35 PM
Never cared much for any candy bar, more into licorice both red and black, Necco's, Sugar Baby's and Junior Mints. All stuff you can sneak in a movie theater.

:lmao

Pavlov
06-19-2019, 01:37 PM
Oh, look. A derailment attempt by Avante.

Yeah, det PB Max was good stuff. Reggie! bars were also good in either caramel or pb versions.

These days? Take 5, Whatchamacallit, Resse's Fastbreak and holiday Reese's bars (Christmas tree, Easter egg, etc.). The pb tastes different -- either they just use more or a different kind to keep the shapes.

SpursforSix
06-19-2019, 01:41 PM

Yeah, det PB Max was good stuff. Reggie! bars were also good in either caramel or pb versions.

These days? Take 5, Whatchamacallit, Resse's Fastbreak and holiday Reese's bars (Christmas tree, Easter egg, etc.). The pb tastes different -- either they just use more or a different kind to keep the shapes.

For some reason, we thought it was hilarious when a friend was eating a PB Max. We'd say, "oh you've got penis breath max".

Chucho
06-19-2019, 01:43 PM
Kit Kats!

Sir Johnny
06-19-2019, 02:27 PM

Pavlov, totally talking candy here.

I just started thinking about Mississippi John Hurt's "Candy Man". Which got me thinking about candy in music.

You are once again talking posters as you always do. Stick to the topic of a thread and get off worrying about other posters, can you?

Pavlov
06-19-2019, 02:40 PM
music

Sir Johnny
06-19-2019, 02:41 PM
I always felt cheated with a candy bar, what 4-5 bites and it's gone. A box of Junior Mints/Sugar Babies, a bag of cinnamon candies last a long time. You actually come back to it. Who has ever ate a whole roll of Necco's in one sitting? I want something that lasts awhile.

Sir Johnny
06-19-2019, 02:42 PM
Pavlov

CANDY...in music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJjEjMBZESQ

Pavlov
06-19-2019, 03:15 PM
music

Chucho
06-19-2019, 03:19 PM
I always felt cheated with a candy bar, what 4-5 bites and it's gone. A box of Junior Mints/Sugar Babies, a bag of cinnamon candies last a long time. You actually come back to it. Who has ever ate a whole roll of Necco's in one sitting? I want something that lasts awhile.

:rollin

koriwhat
06-19-2019, 06:16 PM
and here i am wishing i could just eat a piece of bread baked fresh at heb... god i miss real bread!

Millennial_Messiah
06-19-2019, 06:33 PM
:rollin

Candy man or candy van?

someone make a photoshop with the 49ers cap driving the candy van

Sir Johnny
06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Candy man or candy van?

someone make a photoshop with the 49ers cap driving the candy van

Notice how noboby here has anything at all where I say anything ever that would warrant a.....you pedo? There is nothing, all we have is a bunch of idiots doing what idiots do.

Millennial_Messiah
06-19-2019, 07:46 PM
Notice how noboby here has anything at all where I say anything ever that would warrant a.....you pedo? There is nothing, all we have is a bunch of idiots doing what idiots do.

It honestly doesn't matter if you really were or not... at this point it's an internet meme and it's funny, at least for this board's standards.

Mitch
06-19-2019, 09:07 PM
Haven't had one in years, tbh. I'll give it a shot, butterfinger was just something I'd eat a bit of and stop since it stuck to the teeth.

koriwhat
06-20-2019, 05:22 PM
It honestly doesn't matter if you really were or not... at this point it's an internet meme and it's funny, at least for this board's standards.

exactly. it will continue. i know from experience... lol

Blake
06-20-2019, 07:00 PM
I always felt cheated with a candy bar, what 4-5 bites and it's gone. A box of Junior Mints/Sugar Babies...

Lol Avante candy. You forgot baby Ruth and Sour Patch Kids though.

Blake
06-20-2019, 07:04 PM

There absolutely is a thread on it.

You cry there's nothing, it gets bumped and you cry some more. This has been going on for years.

SpursforSix
06-20-2019, 07:06 PM

Lol. But I’d sure rather be known as “Calf Tats” instead of “Old Pedo”.

koriwhat
06-20-2019, 07:28 PM
Lol. But I’d sure rather be known as “Calf Tats” instead of “Old Pedo”.

yeah no doubt... hahahaha

Spurtacular
06-20-2019, 07:55 PM
Snickers wasn't my fav when I was younger and it ain't clear-cut fav for me now. But I can see it being goat. W/O looking, I'd bet it has highest sales.

Sir Johnny
06-20-2019, 10:34 PM
There absolutely is a thread on it.

You cry there's nothing, it gets bumped and you cry some more. This has been going on for years.

No there isn't, so why the BS?

Millennial_Messiah
06-20-2019, 11:46 PM
yep... I think you and I agree ideologically and politically about a lot of things, but I still find calf tats a little bit funny... sorry lol but it's true

Blake
06-21-2019, 01:40 AM
No there isn't, so why the BS?

Of course there is. You posted a ton in it. You're an idiot.

koriwhat
06-21-2019, 04:04 PM
yep... I think you and I agree ideologically and politically about a lot of things, but I still find calf tats a little bit funny... sorry lol but it's true

idc if you find it funny. i like my tattoos so it's all good. :tu

have a blessed day today MM!

blizz
06-23-2019, 12:41 PM
GOAT tier

kit kat
snickers
twix
peanut m&ms

Bruh, you caint leave out whatchamacallit.

SpursforSix
06-23-2019, 05:59 PM
GOAT tier

kit kat
snickers
twix
peanut m&ms

X2 on Twix and peanut M&Ms. Although I never feel like I get enough in the regular Twix package. And buying the 4 pack seems over indulgent. 3 of them would be the perfect serving.

SpursforSix
06-23-2019, 06:02 PM

Mm is like that little kid who wants the older kids to think he’s cool so he parrots what he hears them say. Or pretends to know things about sports.

Millennial_Messiah
06-23-2019, 08:49 PM
idc if you find it funny. i like my tattoos so it's all good. :tu

have a blessed day today MM!
I'm in general against tattoos, especially on chicks. I don't believe in god but I lean to right of center on most non-social political issues.

phxspurfan
06-24-2019, 12:54 PM
GOAT tier

kit kat
snickers
twix
peanut m&ms

dat 100 Grand doe was always a sight to behold in the ol' Halloween candy bag