PDA

View Full Version : Raptors: Drake..

HarlemHeat37
06-18-2019, 03:06 PM
Damn, he just won a ring, got the chips with the dip and is more popular than ever..going to have the biggest year of his career IMO, cementing his legacy as arguably the best to ever do it..

What happened to Bynumite, Killa and the others claiming that his career wouldn't recover after that other random rapper(whatever happened to that nigga?) tried to hit him with diss tracks?:lol

FrostKing
06-18-2019, 03:09 PM
No one knows of this guy outside North America

ducks
06-18-2019, 03:42 PM
That is still more then people knowing you

Bynumite
06-18-2019, 04:22 PM
Mc Hammer and Vanilla Ace were also huge at the height of their careers, doesn't make their brand of hip hop any less trash.

Also, how does being a glorified raptors cheerleader make him "the best to ever do it", what does that have to do with hip hop music? :lol

Bynumite
06-18-2019, 04:26 PM
Imagine being a grown man and also a fan of a rapper that makes music for teenage white girls :lol

apalisoc_9
06-18-2019, 04:35 PM
Best warriors fan of all time

midnightpulp
06-18-2019, 04:44 PM
Drake is basically the modern era Lionel Richie.

Killakobe81
06-18-2019, 05:03 PM
Damn, he just won a ring, got the chips with the dip and is more popular than ever..going to have the biggest year of his career IMO, cementing his legacy as arguably the best to ever do it..

What happened to Bynumite, Killa and the others claiming that his career wouldn't recover after that other random rapper(whatever happened to that nigga?) tried to hit him with diss tracks?:lol

Make sure if you gonna mention me by name harlem ...that you get things right.
1. I was one of the few who does not like aubrey that freely admits that he is very talented
2. his string of club and strip club hits is undeniable... I even like a few songs like nice for what, controlla, all me or miss are all cooll i dont chaneg station when it plays ...
3. I did say he is overrated and stand by that his next classic album will be his first
4. I Did say that Kendrick is far superior along with other greats like Jay, Cole, Nas, kanye and Andre 3000 etc
5. his fanbase is the equivalent of nba casuals and females along with a bunch of rap metrosexuals
6. Popularity doesn't always equal QUALITY.. .in rap.. At one time MC Hammer, LL Cool J and 50 were all the biggest names in rap though all three were talented (LL is most like Drake with a similar fanbase) none were ever the best or greatest... Gtfo here with dat bullshit

Killakobe81
06-18-2019, 05:07 PM
1. I was one of the few who does not like aubrey that freely admits that he is very talented
2. his string of club and strip club hits is undeniable... I even like a few songs like nice for what, controlla, all me or miss me or all cooll i dont chaneg station when it plays ...
3. I did say he is overrated and stand by tat his first classic album will be his first
4. I Did say that Kendrick is far superior along with other greats like Jay, Cole, Nas, kanye and Andre 3000 etc
5. his fanbase is the equivalent of nba casuals and females along with a bunch of rap metrosexuals
6. Popularity doesn't always equal QUALITY.. .in rap.. At one time MC Hammer, LL Cool J and 50 were all the biggest names in rap though all three were talented (LL is most like Drake with a similar fanbase) none were ever the best or greatest... Gtfo here with dat bullshit

I never said he wouldn't recover I said back in the day he wouldn't... I freely admit females and the OVO faithful will keep him in rotation

CitizenDwayne
06-18-2019, 05:14 PM
Drake is basically the modern era Lionel Richie.
He makes Lionel Richie look like eazy e

BD24
06-18-2019, 06:06 PM
Of course a faggot like you would think things like that elevate his status as a rapper.

BD24
06-18-2019, 06:08 PM
2. his string of club and strip club hits is undeniable... I even like a few songs like nice for what, controlla, all me or miss me or all cooll i dont chaneg station when it plays ...
3. I did say he is overrated and stand by tat his first classic album will be his first
Summed it up nicely. Thanks for saving me the time homie

FrostKing
06-18-2019, 07:35 PM
I only know 3 songs of Drake's - "From the bottom" and "Tuesday". They are fine lil pop songs. But I do actually like "Marvin's Room". Unfortunately even that song falls short of for example "Through the Wire" by Kayne West.

ambchang
06-18-2019, 08:22 PM
In other news: new kids on the block was the greatest rock band ever.

horseshue
06-19-2019, 12:50 AM
Check out drake's freestyle videos in youtube. Fuck it. If drake is a rapper than i am black, and i am sure as hell i'm not black. Just checked it in the mirror.

FrostKing
06-19-2019, 12:55 AM
Check out drake's freestyle videos in youtube. Fuck it. If drake is a rapper than i am black, and i am sure as hell i'm not black. Just checked it in the mirror.
Isn't Drake an Arab?

06-19-2019, 11:56 AM
Still 10 years behind Jay imo

We’ll see how he handles the post prime part of his career.

Best business man in rap history, though. For sure.

Reck
06-19-2019, 04:31 PM
Still 10 years behind Jay imo

We’ll see how he handles the post prime part of his career.

Best business man in rap history, though. For sure.

Umm brings up Jay Z and how he's behind him but then contradict yourself in the "best business man" in history bit. :lol Laughable

Jay Z runs circles on this goofy caricature Aubrey.

koriwhat
06-19-2019, 06:04 PM
drake is hip hop just like drake isn't a faux make believe studio rapper who never saw the streets in his life time. :lmao fuck drake!

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-19-2019, 06:14 PM
The Raptors rise has probably really helped his career. I never paid attention to him or his music until Kawhi was traded to Toronto. He needs to give Kawhi a royalty for every song download.

Greg Oden
06-19-2019, 06:31 PM
Congratulations was a banger imo

Will Hunting
06-19-2019, 06:43 PM
Imagine being a grown man and also a fan of a rapper that makes music for teenage white girls :lol
He’s also one of the biggest Uncle Toms in the history of African Americans

:lol letting the white man turn you into a wheelchair basketball player because you want whitey’s approval so badly

koriwhat
06-19-2019, 06:45 PM
He’s also one of the biggest Uncle Toms in the history of African Americans

:lol letting the white man turn you into a wheelchair basketball player because you want whitey’s approval so badly

^ racist

Will Hunting
06-19-2019, 06:48 PM
No amount of Raptors championships will ever erase this:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/009/605/21953.jpg

06-19-2019, 07:19 PM

What's the backstory of this tbh? :lol

Will Hunting
06-19-2019, 07:42 PM
What's the backstory of this tbh? :lol
prior to being a rapper, Drake played Jimmy Brooks, the star basketball player at Degrassi High School where the TV show Degrassi: The next Generation took place.

At some point in the show, Jimmy got in a car accident and Drakes character was was thereafter wheelchair bound.

Summed up, Drake wanted whitey to cast him in a role so badly he was OK with being put in a wheelchair :lmao

Reck
06-19-2019, 08:02 PM

This is pretty much what comes to mind when someone brings this guy up. :lol

06-19-2019, 08:03 PM
prior to being a rapper, Drake played Jimmy Brooks, the star basketball player at Degrassi High School where the TV show Degrassi: The next Generation took place.

At some point in the show, Jimmy got in a car accident and Drakes character was was thereafter wheelchair bound.

Summed up, Drake wanted whitey to cast him in a role so badly he was OK with being put in a wheelchair :lmao
:lmao

06-19-2019, 09:11 PM
Umm brings up Jay Z and how he's behind him but then contradict yourself in the "best business man" in history bit. :lol Laughable

Music and Business wise he’s still behind, but Drake at 32 is on pace to pass him up business wise. Music wise remains to be seen.

Reck
06-19-2019, 09:31 PM
Music and Business wise he’s still behind, but Drake at 32 is on pace to pass him up business wise. Music wise remains to be seen.

Really? The guy who has a plethora of businesses in and outside of the music game and who just eclipsed the 1 billion mark is behind Drake in the business gig? Cool story.

FrostKing
06-19-2019, 10:01 PM

Yes, Jay-z is ugly and his track commissary is mediocre but he is Raps best business man. Even more so than Puffy

I listened alot to this album one year
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a1/Jay-z-vol-2-hard-knock-life.jpg

06-19-2019, 10:09 PM
I don't understand the need people have of arguing about who's the best "business man" when it comes to rappers tbh...I've never heard anyone talking about who is rock's best business man for example :lol

FrostKing
06-19-2019, 10:11 PM
I don't understand the need people have of arguing about who's the best "business man" when it comes to rappers tbh...I've never heard anyone talking about who is rock's best business man for example :lol
Because Rockers don't talk about pushing weight and flossing

06-19-2019, 10:46 PM
Really? The guy who has a plethora of businesses in and outside of the music game and who just eclipsed the 1 billion mark is behind Drake in the business gig? Cool story.Im comparing Drake at 32 to Jay at 32 :lol

06-19-2019, 10:47 PM
I don't understand the need people have of arguing about who's the best "business man" when it comes to rappers tbh...I've never heard anyone talking about who is rock's best business man for example :lolHow many rock billionaires are there?

Reck
06-19-2019, 10:53 PM
Im comparing Drake at 32 to Jay at 32 :lol

Jay Z came from the streets. Drug pusher with zero means.

Drake didn't have to work a day in his life thanks to daddy's connections.

:lol

06-19-2019, 11:09 PM
How many rock billionaires are there?
No idea. Why does it matter? :lol Aren't we talking about music? If anything I'll be less inclined to listen to stuff made by a billionaire since odds are he/she got to that status by caring more about pushing their "brand" rather than actually making good music tbh

spurraider21
06-19-2019, 11:54 PM
damn, harlem's still got it tbh

resistanze
06-20-2019, 12:41 AM

He was shot in a school shooting tbh...:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRUGovnM3zc

Dirks_Finale
06-20-2019, 06:20 AM
cementing his legacy as arguably the best to ever do it..

:lmao

LaMarcus Bryant
06-20-2019, 08:47 AM
Jay Z is a stuffy-nosed most overrated rapper of all time but comparing Drake to him musically is straight up disrespectful.

FrostKing
06-20-2019, 09:45 AM
https://youtu.be/t5W1GAUwQMs

koriwhat
06-20-2019, 05:30 PM
shitty actor worse "rapper".