PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Who gets Kawhi? Post your take and claim bragging rights.

apalisoc_9
06-23-2019, 08:41 PM
Lakersground is so confident they'll get kawhi causw they have Lebron and AD :lol

Raptors probably the favourites

LkrFan
06-23-2019, 08:53 PM
:lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-23-2019, 08:55 PM
Raptors for the next season

phxspurfan
06-23-2019, 09:39 PM
Raps tbh

lefty
06-23-2019, 09:48 PM
Not the Spurs

Killakobe81
06-23-2019, 09:55 PM
Lakersground is so confident they'll get kawhi causw they have Lebron and AD :lol

He is not coming to Lakers... Pipe dream

spurs10
06-23-2019, 10:00 PM
He is taking the money in TO.

MultiTroll
06-23-2019, 10:05 PM
Raps.

Too many good vibes going on up there combined with as good a chance to be 2020 Champs as any other -for now.

MultiTroll
06-23-2019, 10:11 PM
If he wants to keep his LA dream alive I could see him signing for one year in Toronto.

Unheard of for atheletes to turn down guaranteed multi millions? Ya it will be rare.

Thebesteva
06-23-2019, 11:00 PM
He’s going back to spurs

Legacy
06-23-2019, 11:10 PM
The Clipps as I've always said... unless Uncle Denny changes his mind, tbh.

Killakobe81
06-23-2019, 11:49 PM
raps with an early out after year two

Legacy
06-23-2019, 11:54 PM
Same as....

If Toronto keeps coddling him the way they are he just might decide to stay for a year or two... depending on what Uncle Dennis says, of course. :lol

DMC
06-23-2019, 11:55 PM
He'd be an idiot to leave Toronto. You couldn't paint a better picture for yourself than he has there, other than the weather and taxes, he's already an icon there and if he leaves, he won't be liked anywhere except where he ends up. Maybe that's ok for him, but I cannot remember anyone being in a better situation than he's in right now, to bring the 1st championship to an entire country. I mean, James did it with Cleveland, but we're talking a nation, not just a city.

whitemamba
06-23-2019, 11:59 PM
He'd be an idiot to leave Toronto. You couldn't paint a better picture for yourself than he has there, other than the weather and taxes, he's already an icon there and if he leaves, he won't be liked anywhere except where he ends up. Maybe that's ok for him, but I cannot remember anyone being in a better situation than he's in right now, to bring the 1st championship to an entire country. I mean, James did it with Cleveland, but we're talking a nation, not just a city.

Yup, but kawhi is a weird guy hopefully he dips to the lakers, but it makes 0 sense

Legacy
06-24-2019, 12:00 AM

True... but we all know how "loyal" he is.

Legacy
06-24-2019, 12:03 AM
Trust me, I would rather have him stay in the East.

Laker_1995
06-24-2019, 12:37 AM

Why mention us cuck fagget. It’s been clippers allllllllll yearrrrrr long. It’s on them not us

Chris
06-24-2019, 12:44 AM
Smart move is 1 year deal in Toronto to see if you can repeat like Broussard said a while back...Then get your big deal with the Clippers or possibly even New York.

DMC
06-24-2019, 01:01 AM
True... but we all know how "loyal" he is.

Could be seen as goal focused as well, if his goal is to be in LA. He can go there with a ring from this layover. He can say to the world "I was sent to a purgatory but now I am in LA as I planned, and in the process I brought a championship to purgatory..." and also squash any injury talk during negotiations. He's definitely in the driver's seat, if he doesn't fuck it up.

Legacy
06-24-2019, 01:09 AM
Could be seen as goal focused as well, if his goal is to be in LA. He can go there with a ring from this layover. He can say to the world "I was sent to a purgatory but now I am in LA as I planned, and in the process I brought a championship to purgatory..." and also squash any injury talk during negotiations. He's definitely in the driver's seat, if he doesn't fuck it up.

Yep. I've played a system or two just to get what I wanted. People called me all sorts of things, but I didn't care what they said. I was too focused on being happy.

Rusty
06-24-2019, 02:48 AM
Raptors - 5 year 190 Million Deal

Spurtacular
06-24-2019, 05:58 AM
Not the Lakers, obviously.

TBH, I think the decision between being a perennial East brand and going to the LA market where things are less sure is a decision that has not been made.

Thread
06-24-2019, 07:38 AM
"Say what you want about Pop, but, he really did yeoman work on this Leonard trade. I'm not saying he won, but, he didn't lose. He got a king's ransom for Leonard. This guy (forget his fuckin' name) is arguably, I said arguably just as good as Leonard. & dare I say:::perhaps, just perhaps even better. Yes, I said it & I'm not backing down unless I need to, A, and B, I can get away with it.

In fact, I'm going to be the first to say it:::he won the day. Pop not only scored a who bunch of names, like a zillion Xmas gifts under the tree, but, he denied the Lakers, in broad daylight, their onions."

What the fuck does that Leonard do? Ring. Couldn't even hold off an off season or two. Nope. Uh, uh.

tee, hee.

P.S., Don't fret, I didn't escape unscathed...that Lin guy got straightened out in the process.

Thread
06-24-2019, 07:40 AM

TBH, I think the decision between being a perennial East brand and going to the LA market where things are less sure is a decision that has not been made.

Leaving that 1 down there in Florida. Dunk was all upset & spit the bit. ha, ha, Spurts, ha, ha.

Thread
06-24-2019, 07:45 AM
Trust me, I would rather have him stay in the East.

& you had him. Pop got too big for his white man's britches & blew out his flip flop, stepped on Leonard's pull top, cut his heel and his plax psoriasis broke out.

You lost Leonard in broad daylight. & except for you not winning the championship & Leonard winning the championship---you got away with it. Yeah, had a Media black out. "Don't anyone look at Pop. Don't anyone write about Leonard absconding thru the door jamb. Don't anyone ask Pop anything about this. This never happened. Okay, now everyone go back to their desk and be a free press advocate, that not only will protect Poop, but, piss off President Trump."

Thread
06-24-2019, 07:53 AM

You had him. & fucked it up because Pop wanted to be overseer against black players. He'd plantationed Duncan, but, Leonard longed to be free. He didn't want to share crop. He yearned to be free & not under the yoke that Pop had set on his shoulders. Pop wanted to "Biden" Leonard, call him boy & not son & make him kowtow. Leonard longed his roots and fled across the Canadian, stopping at Niagara Falls to take a ganders. Fled up there & lives free. Ain't much freedom here in the States. Shit load of $, but, no freedom.

You fucked, up _9 & daddy ain't gonna let you forget. I'm here & I'm fuckin' stayin' here. Just try & make me leave. Go ahead, I want to see you try.

Sincerely,
- Cubby

P.S., Pop has plax psoriasis!

Killakobe81
06-24-2019, 09:10 AM
You had him. & fucked it up because Pop wanted to be overseer against black players. He'd plantationed Duncan, but, Leonard longed to be free. He didn't want to share crop. He yearned to be free & not under the yoke that Pop had set on his shoulders. Pop wanted to "Biden" Leonard, call him boy & not son & make him kowtow. Leonard longed his roots and fled across the Canadian, stopping at Niagara Falls to take a ganders. Fled up there & lives free. Ain't much freedom here in the States. Shit load of $, but, no freedom.

You fucked, up _9 & daddy ain't gonna let you forget. I'm here & I'm fuckin' stayin' here. Just try & make me leave. Go ahead, I want to see you try.

Sincerely,
- Cubby

Nicely done, cubby

Rummpd
06-24-2019, 10:36 AM
Clippers and he will do it in a non classy way

steak n eggs
06-24-2019, 11:04 AM
LOL max money for 60 games. That shit won't work forever.

Thread
06-24-2019, 01:45 PM
Nicely done, cubby

Oh, yeah, Media ran interference for Pop. Instead of at least keeping quiet, no, Media had a sustained campaign to support the damn thing. We still ain't allowed to know what happened in San Antonio. Even Leonard won't utter a peep, & he's black! When a black man can't speak his peace you know there is something rotten in the state of Denmark. Christ-a-mighty, a Laker farts in LA & it's the end of the world. We have to get to the bottom of it. Only the truth is good enough & will set us free. Not so in Texas, Pop shits the bed & it's hands off! What a crock of complete horseshit.

Killakobe81
06-24-2019, 05:23 PM
Oh, yeah, Media ran interference for Pop. Instead of at least keeping quiet, no, Media had a sustained campaign to support the damn thing. We still ain't allowed to know what happened in San Antonio. Even Leonard won't utter a peep, & he's black! When a black man can't speak his peace you know there is something rotten in the state of Denmark. Christ-a-mighty, a Laker farts in LA & it's the end of the world. We have to get to the bottom of it. Only the truth is good enough & will set us free. Not so in Texas, Pop shits the bed & it's hands off! What a crock of complete horseshit.

preach, brother Cubby.

Arcadian
06-24-2019, 05:44 PM
Most likely, he stays with the Raptors.

Arcadian
06-24-2019, 05:45 PM

Sincerely,
- Cubby

:lol What a bunch of incoherent nonsense. Get back on your medication, but don't overdo it. Or maybe do.

Clipper Nation
06-24-2019, 06:17 PM
He's been a lock for the Raptors since that shot against Philly, imo. LA is home for him, but it's hard to walk away from a championship team and an entire country where he's a sports hero. I think he'll end up signing a short-term deal with Toronto.

ambchang
06-24-2019, 10:28 PM

The media also told you to stop being a front running chickenshit so go back to the reading room you front running chickenshit.

Thread
06-24-2019, 10:33 PM
The media also told you to stop being a front running chickenshit so go back to the reading room you front running chickenshit.

No way, daddy-O. The hue & the cry for me to stay filled my transom. I'm stayin' & I'm settin' dead in your shit, buster.

& you can't stop me. ha, ha.

Thread
06-24-2019, 10:34 PM
He's been a lock for the Raptors since that shot against Philly, imo. LA is home for him, but it's hard to walk away from a championship team and an entire country where he's a sports hero. I think he'll end up signing a short-term deal with Toronto.

As usual you cover every fuckin' inch of the issue. You ain't changed a bit, CN.

Thread
06-24-2019, 10:35 PM
:lol What a bunch of incoherent nonsense. Get back on your medication, but don't overdo it. Or maybe do.

Can you imagine the scratchin' & the itchin' that Pop goes thru on a daily basis? He's one giant boil, Arc.

apalisoc_9
06-25-2019, 01:23 AM
American media really trying to force kawhi out of LA.

Legacy
06-25-2019, 03:16 AM
I couldn't give two shits about "bragging rights," tbh.

ambchang
06-25-2019, 05:33 AM
No way, daddy-O. The hue & the cry for me to stay filled my transom. I'm stayin' & I'm settin' dead in your shit, buster.

& you can't stop me. ha, ha.

I can’t stop you from being a chickenshit. Because that’s what you are.

Thread
06-25-2019, 07:29 AM
I can’t stop you from being a chickenshit. Because that’s what you are.

Trump President.

Not Clinton.

Killakobe81
06-25-2019, 07:58 AM
American media really trying to force kawhi out of LA.

Huh? Out of L.A.?!
HE is not in yet...
And wouldn't American media want him out of Canada?!

Chris
06-25-2019, 02:48 PM
U1K8eZBqLVA

Leonard to the Mavs?

DeadlyDynasty
06-25-2019, 04:15 PM
Yep. I've played a system or two just to get what I wanted. People called me all sorts of things, but I didn't care what they said. I was too focused on being happy.
nigga you work at Applebees, sit your simple ass down

spursreport
06-25-2019, 09:18 PM
I see Kawhi in LA with the Lakers. He “sucked it up” for a season in Canada. He helped them win a title. He doesn’t owe them anything. The Raptors aren’t built for the long haul either. Gasol/Lowry aren’t young. They will have tons of players to resign next year. Siakam is a good solid player, but they don’t have much outside of that. Free agents won’t be flocking to Toronto either. The Raptors went all in this year and won. A repeat of that is highly unlikely and then will dramatically decline after that. Too many risk factors compared to the Lakers.

Legacy
06-25-2019, 09:25 PM
He is not coming to Lakers... Pipe dream

I wouldn't exclude the Lakers, tbh.

nigga you work at Applebees, sit your simple ass down

It's CHILI'S -- get it right. :lol

apalisoc_9
06-26-2019, 01:55 AM
I wouldn't exclude the Lakers, tbh.

It's CHILI'S -- get it right. :lol

You work at chilis?

You better be under 24.

Legacy
07-06-2019, 01:15 AM

:wow :wow :wow

playbonner15
07-06-2019, 02:20 AM

Spurtacular
07-06-2019, 02:26 AM

CALLED IT

phxspurfan
07-06-2019, 02:37 AM

:reading

Legacy
07-06-2019, 03:24 AM

Thread
07-06-2019, 03:25 AM
You had the little snot & couldn't control him. You've nary room.

Legacy
07-06-2019, 03:56 AM

Thread
07-06-2019, 04:01 AM

...I'll just bet he does. Another bitter cocksucker. Media is full of 'em sports & otherwise.

DMC
07-07-2019, 02:36 AM
You had the little snot & couldn't control him. You've nary room.

This is technically wrong. We didn't have him. We found him and traded for him. Indiana had him. We built him, gave him a jumpshot and improved his FT shooting. We did that because that's what we do. Now you have Danny Green, another one we built from the ashes of his waivers. We won a ring with Kawhi. He decided he was home sick so he left.

You had daddy and you let him walk, and he rang on you just as sure as I am sitting here he did. That was truly losing out because you not only watched him ring in the East, you did it in a very embarrassing fashion.

So no, we didn't have Kawhi. We never had him.

Thread
07-07-2019, 02:45 AM
This is technically wrong. We didn't have him. We found him and traded for him. Indiana had him. We built him, gave him a jumpshot and improved his FT shooting. We did that because that's what we do. Now you have Danny Green, another one we built from the ashes of his waivers. We won a ring with Kawhi. He decided he was home sick so he left.

You had daddy and you let him walk, and he rang on you just as sure as I am sitting here he did. That was truly losing out because you not only watched him ring in the East, you did it in a very embarrassing fashion.

So no, we didn't have Kawhi. We never had him.

& I owned up to Daddy without exception. You're fudging on Leonard throughout your post. It's BS. You owned him & lost him. We never had himPERIOD

& I ain't backing down an inch on this one. No-fuckin'-way.