PDA

View Full Version : So we gonna trade this bum or run it back?

JuegaBonito
06-23-2019, 10:28 PM
We keep Defrozen, factoring in internal player development, the return of Murray, and a year of the system under his belt we win 51-55 games and hit on the 4th or 5th seed ?

We trade the guy who we all know can never lead us to a title we get something on value now for the rebuild?

JuegaBonito
06-23-2019, 10:31 PM
Points to add

Having positive veterans around the young guys is valuable for internal development. ( Is he mentor material?)

Our young talent won’t be ready to contend until after Defrozen’s contract runs up anyway.

Blackhaus
06-23-2019, 10:41 PM
I vote run it back. Players in spurs system 2nd year are almost always better and we can’t get anything close in free agency and trade. As long as pop doesn’t take min from younger players more deserving to feed patty and beli and even Davis egos I’ll be looking forward to next season.

TrainOfThought5
06-23-2019, 10:41 PM
I miss pro trade derozan but the question is who would take him and would we get equal value in return.

Blackhaus
06-23-2019, 10:43 PM
Exactly

Blackhaus
06-23-2019, 10:43 PM
Another useless thread

JuegaBonito
06-23-2019, 10:44 PM
I almost feel as if he does have a role on a title team. 6th or 7th man for scoring and play making with the second unit. Can he accept it?

Blackhaus
06-23-2019, 10:46 PM
Lol, dude average 21 6 and 6 and you think he’s going to be a 6 or 7th option???

Blackhaus
06-23-2019, 10:48 PM
This team next year can be good if DM is healthy and improved And DW improves and gets more trust from pop. Combine them with the 50pts aLMA and DeRozan will put up I actually like this team

palangi
06-23-2019, 11:02 PM
What about DeRozan to Minnesota for Wiggins and keita bates-diop

phxspurfan
06-23-2019, 11:09 PM
He's the best SA can get and will be gone when his deal expires. Truth of small markets and :lol Today's NBA :lol

Cardinal
06-23-2019, 11:15 PM
I almost feel as if he does have a role on a title team. 6th or 7th man for scoring and play making with the second unit. Can he accept it?

LOL time to shut down the thread once OP loses all credibility.

(2/10 troll attempt?)

slick'81
06-23-2019, 11:40 PM
Damn thought this was a wombat thread.Ill see myself out

FireMicoHalili
06-24-2019, 12:08 AM
like Mo said, Beal would be a great get and a better fit. Not sure how he gets traded since Pop values corporate knowledge and DDR's got one year on his belt. Bracing myself for the worst i.e. DeRozan getting extended. Just not sure how the backcourt works since Murray's jumper is unproven and spacing with both is going to be difficult.

cjw
06-24-2019, 12:21 AM
Demar wasn’t the reason they lost in round 1. It was the utter lack of production from the MLE that was wasted on Beli/Cunningham/Metu. One wing stopper and they beat Denver. Plain and simple.

slick'81
06-24-2019, 12:32 AM
Demar wasn’t the reason they lost in round 1. It was the utter lack of production from the MLE that was wasted on Beli/Cunningham/Metu. One wing stopper and they beat Denver. Plain and simple.

Mills certainly didn't help

Big P
06-24-2019, 12:47 AM
Not only are they gonna run it back..get ready for a nice 3 year $70 mil. Gasol special for demar.

Chris
06-24-2019, 01:03 AM
We're lucky to have anything after #2 quit on the franchise. Pop's boot camp generally takes at least 1 season to learn, unless it's a saavy vet (ie:Kurt Thomas/Mcdeyess/etc..)

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-24-2019, 01:24 AM
Dumb fans are dumb.

JuegaBonito
06-24-2019, 01:41 AM
Extension? That would put me to sleep
for
good

EricB
06-24-2019, 01:51 AM
Extension? That would put me to sleep
for
good

Dont let the door door hit you on the ass on the way out.

8sy21vd
06-24-2019, 02:05 AM
Demar is a very good player but he's a bad fit for this team and is overpaid. His complete lack of a 3pt threat really bogs down the offense at times. I honestly think the team would not suffer win-lose wise if you just removed him from the roster. We need to let Murray, White and Walker develop. Mills needs to be gone too. Eliminating those two from the rosters, we're a 50-win team no doubt in my mind.

EricB
06-24-2019, 02:09 AM
Demar is a very good player but he's a bad fit for this team and is overpaid. His complete lack of a 3pt threat really bogs down the offense at times. I honestly think the team would not suffer win-lose wise if you just removed him from the roster. We need to let Murray, White and Walker develop. Mills needs to be gone too. Eliminating those two from the rosters, we're a 50-win team no doubt in my mind.

For about the 5 trillionth time, they’re not trading Mills.

monty4329
06-24-2019, 06:56 AM
I wish he goes, but nobody will trade for him.

And there is the chance, after watching TOR winning without him, maybe he sees the light and understands the problem is him and not the rest of the universe (I don't think so, but some do)

Dejounte
06-24-2019, 07:05 AM
He will be a mentor to Keldon. Theyre the same exact size. He would be the perfect mentor.

Plus we are short on wings. There is only Beli and Johnson after him.

Big Empty
06-24-2019, 07:24 AM
We were DM’s defense away from besting Denver. We coulda beat Portland. This team could have easily made the WCF i think we woulda beat Portland. With Goldenstate down to just 3 allstars the west will be back to even playing fields. I say run it back. How fkn awesome would it be if we did make it to the finals and have a shot at Kawhi if he’s there. DM will be back, i expect White to also improve. Walker could also potentially be a factor he looks like a beast! Im excited about next season. Id DD adds a 3 ball this summer watch out. He’s not Kawhi, but he’s an upgrade over Danny Green. If it doesnt workout we have the trade deadline to make a change before Aldridge or DeMar opt out next summer.

monty4329
06-24-2019, 07:47 AM
If it doesnt workout we have the trade deadline to make a change before Aldridge or DeMar opt out next summer.

Why would DDR opt out? Nobody on earth will offer him 27 mil. per, more likely MLE just because there's always some idiot GM to scam but nothing more than that.

cutewizard
06-24-2019, 07:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsq0sQp6DwU

SuperCam
06-24-2019, 08:18 AM
where are these extra 10 wins coming from :lol

Genovaswitness
06-24-2019, 08:34 AM
more murals pls

GusT15
06-24-2019, 08:38 AM
We were DM’s defense away from besting Denver. We coulda beat Portland. This team could have easily made the WCF i think we woulda beat Portland. With Goldenstate down to just 3 allstars the west will be back to even playing fields. I say run it back. How fkn awesome would it be if we did make it to the finals and have a shot at Kawhi if he’s there. DM will be back, i expect White to also improve. Walker could also potentially be a factor he looks like a beast! Im excited about next season. Id DD adds a 3 ball this summer watch out. He’s not Kawhi, but he’s an upgrade over Danny Green. If it doesnt workout we have the trade deadline to make a change before Aldridge or DeMar opt out next summer.

2 Allstars.I don't think GSW will take the risk of bringing back Klay in March-April after this year's Durant fiasco.
(Not unless they show signs of being able to compete and in possesion of a top4 seed till March at least.And even then it would be a huge franchise risk)

james evans
06-24-2019, 09:50 AM
keep him, another 1st round exit and him not showing up, max him in the off season, complain about it the next 4 or 5 years. That's my prediction

duncan2k5
06-24-2019, 01:56 PM
The team is better when demar is off the floor... And it's not an anomaly because that's how it has been his entire career... We won't miss him as much as ppl on here think... By yall definition Melo would be good for our team too since he put up good offensive numbers