PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers are expected to sign

djohn2oo8
06-26-2019, 08:00 AM
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/254435/Lakers-Expected-To-Sign-JR-Smith-Once-He-Become-Free-Agent

Kyle Kashuv
06-26-2019, 08:18 AM
:lmao LeBron using the dipshit Buss kids to get all his people paid

Ball Buster
06-26-2019, 08:49 AM
Knicks making a big splash signing Julias Randle this summer! :lol

MultiTroll
06-26-2019, 09:03 AM
:rollin what is the backstory on this?

JR Smith saved LeBrons life?
Has pictures of LeBron in super compromising positions?

This is surreal.

Killakobe81
06-26-2019, 09:49 AM
Djohn still obsessed with us I see...
Don't get me wrong I like needling teams too
But you seem awfully invested... I wonder why?:tongue

LkrFan
06-26-2019, 09:53 AM
Djohn still obsessed with us I see...
Don't get me wrong I like needling teams too
But you seem awfully invested... I wonder why?:tongue

:lol

He might be an upgrade over KCP tbh. :lol

Bynumite
06-26-2019, 09:54 AM
:lobt2:

Millennial_Messiah
06-26-2019, 09:55 AM
So next are they going to go after the corpses of James Jones and Mike Miller?

ambchang
06-26-2019, 11:28 AM
I’ll see it before I believe it.

But at least the lakers seem to be looking at signing a bunch of contributors instead of being massively too heavy. J.R. smith is not the guy but that’s the direction to go.

HarlemHeat37
06-26-2019, 11:36 AM
JR for the minimum would be a great signing, tbh..

Laker_1995
06-26-2019, 11:46 AM
The Henny God !

Thread
06-26-2019, 12:16 PM
Knicks making a big splash signing Julias Randle this summer! :lol

They'll rue the day. Randle is stiffer than a preacher's cock.

Thread
06-26-2019, 12:24 PM

But at least the lakers seem to be looking at signing a bunch of contributors instead of being massively too heavy. J.R. smith is not the guy but that’s the direction to go.

You had that tard, rang with him, dance till midnite with him. Then Pop let his mouth overload his white ass & you lost him. You stupid ass. LMFAO!
Recalls the Suns:::they had Steph, whoopin' & a hollerin' in their war room, naked as all get out.

"Knock, knock."
"Who's there."
"Don."
"Don who."
"Don (all the laughter has died in sorrow) Nelson that's who."

Only you 2 dumb dumbs could piss away players of this magnitude. Kawhi fuckin' Leonad. Steph fuckin' Curry.

Trump took that wide ass bitch, turned her upside down and drove her head first, straight into the earth. When? 2 Novembers & a lifetime ago.

What'd Hussein Obama do? Took a home within binocular distance from the WH & Walled that fucker up. That race baiting thing!

Look at me, I'm nude & my guy is President!!!

Remember that one big hub bub overseas where the old man barged thru the tons of Star Wars cockknockers to the lead. "I ain't nobodies fart catcher!"

GD right, Mr. President.

Been back less than week & I'm callin' it anew...Look out motherfuckers....CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Thread
06-26-2019, 12:33 PM
Yeah, Leonard rings, loud & long. Oh, just as loud & long as it gets. Up there in the Canadian. What does Media do about Pop giving this jasper away to ring North of the Canadian? Not a fuckin' thing. Not a peep. Nary a word. Not as much as a whisper of back biting. Nope.

"We're proud that our Canadian brothers............Oh, & sisters who now have the privilege of an NBA Title. There was no expense to America. Leonard grew right out of Canadian earth. Dropped in there like a stork dropped him, clean & unencumbered. Oh, it's so beautiful."

If the Lakers had crapped that same bed...

"This is a shame. We're proud that our Canadian brothers.........Oh, & sisters who have the privilege of an NBA Title. But, this is an indictment on the ownership of the Los Angeles Lakers. We're really not resentful that our Canadian brothers.........Oh, & sisters now have an NBA Tile, but, separately this is so tragic for the Los Angeles Lakers that it is almost a comedy of continued errors. First those 3 doubles & that triple & then this. Yes, it is funny, but, yet so tragic. But, that unsavory business of the Los Angeles losing touch with such a proud black man as Cauley Leonard aside this is a message to the Los Angeles Lakers. And that message is this:::ha, ha."

Thread
06-26-2019, 12:40 PM

You have some nerve on you, showing your face in here after Leonard rang up North. How the fuck did he get up there, by magic? No. That white overseer Boss Poop insulted him, called him boy instead of son, made share crop instead of Green Acres. Made him wear red socks & short pants because he was retarded.

You lost Leonard, you lost Leonard, you lost Leonard.

"I really believe that this trade is not only reasonable, but, in the end, whether it be 2,3,4, or more years down the road it will be the right, and yes, A GOOD THING."

1 year later. BOOM!

Raven
06-26-2019, 12:43 PM
good lord :lol

Ball Buster
06-26-2019, 12:44 PM
They'll rue the day. Randle is stiffer than a preacher's cock.

:rofl

Very Knicks-esque type of a signing.

Raven
06-26-2019, 12:47 PM
seems like yet another season of patchworky lakers thinking they can get to the playoffs with hasbeens

Thread
06-26-2019, 12:47 PM
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/254435/Lakers-Expected-To-Sign-JR-Smith-Once-He-Become-Free-Agent

djt: 1
dj: O

LMFAO. They're in a battle royal in Houston. I hate him.

"I hate you more."
"I hated you first."

"I want an extension."

"I want an apology. I'm a proud black man. I need one. I ain't had one in a bout 2 1/2 days. I'm overdue for one."

"My beard hurts."
"I pulled it when we were sleeping together because we didn't trust other any further than we could throw a nigga."

"I hate Cubby."
"I love Cubby."
"I owe Cubby $ & I was hopin' he'd stay gone."

Let us proceed...

Thread
06-26-2019, 12:48 PM
seems like yet another season of patchworky lakers thinking they can get to the playoffs with hasbeens

You got no right. Lettin' Leonard get away. & then the cowardice is not owning it, taking the cover that Media provided. Shame on you, Raven.

Leonard is not only gone, but, the shitter rang loud.

Raven
06-26-2019, 12:54 PM
You got no right. Lettin' Leonard get away. & then the cowardice is not owning it, taking the cover that Media provided. Shame on you, Raven.

Leonard is not only gone, but, the shitter rang loud.

not sure what you're talking about, i've been rooting for them the whole season and bet 6k during the second round with 10-1 odds...

Thread
06-26-2019, 01:02 PM
(((not sure what you're talking about,))) i've been rooting for them the whole season and bet 6k during the second round with 10-1 odds...

I'll just bet you aren't.

Nothing has changed here. I leave for a year to help the old man make President & flourish in his Presidency & this place is stuck where I left it.

djohn2oo8
06-26-2019, 01:04 PM
djt: 1
dj: O

LMFAO. They're in a battle royal in Houston. I hate him.

"I hate you more."
"I hated you first."

"I want an extension."

"I want an apology. I'm a proud black man. I need one. I ain't had one in a bout 2 1/2 days. I'm overdue for one."

"My beard hurts."
"I pulled it when we were sleeping together because we didn't trust other any further than we could throw a nigga."

"I hate Cubby."
"I love Cubby."
"I owe Cubby $ & I was hopin' he'd stay gone."

Let us proceed...
You fell for it. It didn’t check out no other media member reported the same. Solly cholly.

Thread
06-26-2019, 01:13 PM
You fell for it. It didn’t check out no other media member reported the same. Solly cholly.

Everything was fine in Houston---dj---one minute. The next minute it was Watts/'68. LMFAO!

One minute Harden & Paul were sittin' in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g, the next it was asses & elbows. "I can't play with him."
"Well, I can't play with him unless you change the rules & have 2 balls on the court. Can you do that?"

"I want an extension."
"No."
"Okay, I'll wait a week and ask again."
"Okay."
"Okay what, I get an extension, or I can ask again in a week?"
"I'm broke. I ran thru my father's entire fortune."
"So, I don't get the extension, or, I have wait a longer than a week to ask again?"
"I'M BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you stupid white man, you."
"You ran thru your father's entire fortune & I'm stupid?"

What's the matter, dj, don't it float?"

djohn2oo8
06-26-2019, 01:21 PM
You fell for it. Solly cholly. Even Screamin A said it wasn’t true.

BlackAndWhite
06-26-2019, 01:32 PM
Next up is melo

Darth_Pelican
06-26-2019, 01:50 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/afea630ef5236ab7212841bd8cc08329/tenor.gif?itemid=11939159

Thread
06-26-2019, 02:10 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/afea630ef5236ab7212841bd8cc08329/tenor.gif?itemid=11939159

You got nary room. You get that Zion dude filtering thru the back door & you got Davis trying to get the 5x locked front door. "Let me out!"

"But, we got Zion, Anthony."

"LET ME OUT!"

"Fine, you SOB, you!"

djohn2oo8
06-26-2019, 02:12 PM
You got nary room. You get that Zion dude filtering thru the back door & you got Davis trying to get the 5x locked front door. "Let me out!"

"But, we got Zion, Anthony."

"LET ME OUT!"

"Fine, you SOB, you!"
Davis. One playoff series win.

Thread
06-26-2019, 02:16 PM
Davis. One playoff series win.

That ain't the point. They take 2 steps forward & 3 steps back. Zion & Davis is a difference. Zion instead of Davis is inert.

Raven
06-26-2019, 02:17 PM
Carmelo Anthony is reportedly expected to sign with the Lakers this summer.
The Lakers were in talks with Melo this past season, but a deal never came to fruition once they started tanking in the standings. That said, it appears Los Angeles still has interest in acquiring the 10-time All-Star, and it'll be interesting to see if he finally accepts a sixth man role. While the Lakers appear to be targeting Melo, this is not something we'd recommend doing in fantasy hoops next season.

Thread
06-26-2019, 02:26 PM
Carmelo Anthony is reportedly expected to sign with the Lakers this summer.

The Lakers were in talks with Melo this past season, but a deal never came to fruition once they started tanking in the standings. That said, it appears Los Angeles still has interest in acquiring the 10-time All-Star, and it'll be interesting to see if he finally accepts a sixth man role. While the Lakers appear to be targeting Melo, this is not something we'd recommend doing in fantasy hoops next season.

& if it ain't 100% feel good within a fortnight James will toss the towel and attend his other fancy interests.

We've yet to hit bottom since Cuban raped us of our assurance policy. We've never had a regular GM who had to play it straight without hole cards up his sleeve. That was nice. I lived like a king, lording it over all creation, throwing my considerable weight around here & there. I thought it would never end. That fuck comes around wise to the sitch & promptly shits in our face. Door to door he goes telling on us to the owners. I ain't cried over this, real tears, but, I've come awfully close.

You have something knocked like that, a permanent (in) and it's taken from you in broad daylight & you can't do anything about it, but watch in abject horror as it drifts out to sea. You wave goodbye, turn around and everybody is taking a bite out of your ass. Then the ones who knew you were cheating & supported that cheating because you were paying them to look the other way really want the largest bite because they don't want Cuban ratting them out.

It's like a permanent lynch mob at the front door. "Dale, are you going to answer the door?"

"No, you get it."

Chucho
06-26-2019, 03:03 PM
:rollin They're going to replace the mashup of vets they signed last year with a mashup of vets who didn't even play last year. (Melo's HOU run wasn't shit tbh)

ambchang
06-26-2019, 03:15 PM
You had that tard, rang with him, dance till midnite with him. Then Pop let his mouth overload his white ass & you lost him. You stupid ass. LMFAO!
Recalls the Suns:::they had Steph, whoopin' & a hollerin' in their war room, naked as all get out.

"Knock, knock."
"Who's there."
"Don."
"Don who."
"Don (all the laughter has died in sorrow) Nelson that's who."

Only you 2 dumb dumbs could piss away players of this magnitude. Kawhi fuckin' Leonad. Steph fuckin' Curry.

Trump took that wide ass bitch, turned her upside down and drove her head first, straight into the earth. When? 2 Novembers & a lifetime ago.

What'd Hussein Obama do? Took a home within binocular distance from the WH & Walled that fucker up. That race baiting thing!

Look at me, I'm nude & my guy is President!!!

Remember that one big hub bub overseas where the old man barged thru the tons of Star Wars cockknockers to the lead. "I ain't nobodies fart catcher!"

GD right, Mr. President.

Been back less than week & I'm callin' it anew...Look out motherfuckers....CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Try to be coherent and stay on topic once.

And it’s not like you didn’t lose shaq.

ambchang
06-26-2019, 03:15 PM
You have some nerve on you, showing your face in here after Leonard rang up North. How the fuck did he get up there, by magic? No. That white overseer Boss Poop insulted him, called him boy instead of son, made share crop instead of Green Acres. Made him wear red socks & short pants because he was retarded.

"I really believe that this trade is not only reasonable, but, in the end, whether it be 2,3,4, or more years down the road it will be the right, and yes, A GOOD THING."

1 year later. BOOM!

You have no nerves on the other hand, because you’re a chickenshit.

And how does raptors ringing mean it’s a bad thing for the spurs?

Clipper Nation
06-26-2019, 03:17 PM

1 year later. BOOM!

They're selling Kawhi's shit, Dale - and it isn't silver and black!

Thread
06-26-2019, 03:18 PM
They're selling Kawhi's shit, Dale - and it isn't silver and black!

CN!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!

Thread
06-26-2019, 03:21 PM
You have no nerves on the other hand, because you’re a chickenshit.

And how does raptors ringing mean it’s a bad thing for the spurs?

C'mon, man, can't you ever just give a fuckin' inch of space? He repudiated you. He ended up in Canana & rang immediately. Switch it, he repudiates the Lakers, goes to Canada and immediately rings. You'd have a field day & you'd be within' your rights.

You're intractable. It's human, but, it ain't right.

Thread
06-26-2019, 03:23 PM
Try to be coherent and stay on topic once.

And it’s not like you didn’t lose shaq.

& I stipulated at the circa. I lamented Jackson for not keeping them together. I cursed the 2 of them for not setting aside their shit. Turns out they'd been friends the whole fuckin' time & yet still couldn't see it clear to remain tied. Boundless waste. I said it then & remain to this day set the same.

Thread
06-26-2019, 03:27 PM
:rollin They're going to replace the mashup of vets they signed last year with a mashup of vets who didn't even play last year. (Melo's HOU run wasn't shit tbh)

We've been running amok since Cuban did us not only dirt, but, damnable dirt. & the repudiating of Odom was ground zero as well. Tore the heart out of us. An inexplicable act that continues to reverberate our pathology. The persistent flirting with garbage like Paul & Howard was yet another ground zero point.

We've been in free fall with no bottom in sight.

Chucho
06-26-2019, 03:31 PM
We've been in free fall with no bottom in sight.

Not a team that deserves it more than yuse guise.

Chucho
06-26-2019, 03:33 PM
Lakers are in their Cowboy/Raider ran-by-shit-ownership, post glory days.

06-26-2019, 05:20 PM
C'mon, man, can't you ever just give a fuckin' inch of space? He repudiated you. He ended up in Canana & rang immediately. Switch it, he repudiates the Lakers, goes to Canada and immediately rings. You'd have a field day & you'd be within' your rights.

Cub is standing on solid ground here tbh

Thread
06-26-2019, 05:53 PM
Not a team that deserves it more than yuse guise.

I had the same exact sentiments when Leonard told you unconditionally:::"go pound salt." Instead of being up front with him, you expressed your tried & true ploy:::arrogance, only infuriating the lad that much more intense. You got your back up, put your nose in the air & in association with Media brazened it out. Big mistake. You couldn't foresee standing the gaffe, so, you insulated yourself by employing Media to protect your naked ass when it was exposed at total loss.

"You owe us."

"My ass. We're at least even after covering your naked ass in Florida when they were selling your shit. Remember?"

"Strip us down & take advantage of our total exposure at nudity & you'll rue that day all the days to come. Am I getting thru?"

"Fine. But, it's a marker & we want a quid pro quo & a large one. No horseshit about ex-Spurs running massage parlors including happy endings. Agreed?"

"That no problem. He's long gone & his back turned. Let us proceed..."

Chucho
06-26-2019, 06:16 PM
I had the same exact sentiments when Leonard told you unconditionally:::"go pound salt." Instead of being up front with him, you expressed your tried & true ploy:::arrogance, only infuriating the lad that much more intense. You got your back up, put your nose in the air & in association with Media brazened it out. Big mistake. You couldn't foresee standing the gaffe, so, you insulated yourself by employing Media to protect your naked ass when it was exposed at total loss.

"You owe us."

"My ass. We're at least even after covering your naked ass in Florida when they were selling your shit. Remember?"

"Strip us down & take advantage of our total exposure at nudity & you'll rue that day all the days to come. Am I getting thru?"

"Fine. But, it's a marker & we want a quid pro quo & a large one. No horseshit about ex-Spurs running massage parlors including happy endings. Agreed?"

"That no problem. He's long gone & his back turned. Let us proceed..."

We still made the playoffs. The best player of the this century failed to make the playoffs with that bloated skunk corpse you call the Lakers. Your ass is bare and ripe for plunging.

Thread
06-26-2019, 06:31 PM
We still made the playoffs. The best player of the this century failed to make the playoffs with that bloated skunk corpse you call the Lakers. Your ass is bare and ripe for plunging.

You know that don't count coup with me. I started over 50 years ago and it was "make the playoffs & win the last game you. Otherwise you're lower than skunk shit."

That's the line, Chooch. & we're living by it herePERIOD

ambchang
06-26-2019, 09:23 PM

Nope. What he did in Toronto has no bearing to the spurs. Use your brain for a sec.

ambchang
06-26-2019, 09:24 PM
& I stipulated at the circa. I lamented Jackson for not keeping them together. I cursed the 2 of them for not setting aside their shit. Turns out they'd been friends the whole fuckin' time & yet still couldn't see it clear to remain tied. Boundless waste. I said it then & remain to this day set the same.

So what are you laughing at the spurs losing Kawhi for?

Chucho
06-26-2019, 09:31 PM
You know that don't count coup with me. I started over 50 years ago and it was "make the playoffs & win the last game you. Otherwise you're lower than skunk shit."

That's the line, Chooch. & we're living by it herePERIOD

Just because you're closer to the finish line dont mean you get to write the rules, Cubs. When dick measuring 1 on 1, its mine vs. yours. I dont give two shits about Mandingo three stalls down. I'm adequate to slightly hung compared to most of the league. Det Lakers prick, tho? Micro penis baby. Micro penis and the penal implant failed last season. Is a combo of generic Viagra and the penal implant gonna help you, you old dirtbag? We'll see. Until then, my dick is bigger than yours. Period.

Thread
06-26-2019, 09:38 PM
Nope. What he did in Toronto has no bearing to the spurs. Use your brain for a sec.

Suit yourself.

Thread
06-26-2019, 09:42 PM
So what are you laughing at the spurs losing Kawhi for?

Simple, you laugh when my Lakers shit the bed. What, you think you ain't getting that back when you shit it? I blasted your asses when you lost in Florida after you'd won. These 2 chapters are big time, and you know it. Just take it. You ain't got to like it.

I'm not holding back on Leonard just because I fucked up. It'd be no fun that way. Christ, you only fucked up twice. Leonard & Florida. Count your blessings.

Thread
06-26-2019, 09:51 PM
Just because you're closer to the finish line dont mean you get to write the rules, Cubs. When dick measuring 1 on 1, its mine vs. yours. I dont give two shits about Mandingo three stalls down. I'm adequate to slightly hung compared to most of the league. Det Lakers prick, tho? Micro penis baby. Micro penis and the penal implant failed last season. Is a combo of generic Viagra and the penal implant gonna help you, you old dirtbag? We'll see. Until then, my dick is bigger than yours. Period.

Well, that's the rule I abide. Sure, everyone wanted to change once we broke thru in Boston, 85, but, we ain't changing that rule. I suffered under that rule till I cried like a baby. I vowed then. I said:::"Dale, don't ever forget this. Don't ever let them off the hook when it's time. Take it to the grave. Make 'em bleed. Make 'em beg. Make 'em want to change the rules. Then deny them that change. Punish 'em. Beat 'em down. Make them sorry for all the years you took it with nary choice otherwise."

People like you can talk about change, but, where I'm at, I'm putting it down as to how it was & how it will remain as long as I draw breath on earth.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Chucho
06-26-2019, 10:50 PM
Well, that's the rule I abide. Sure, everyone wanted to change once we broke thru in Boston, 85, but, we ain't changing that rule. I suffered under that rule till I cried like a baby. I vowed then. I said:::"Dale, don't ever forget this. Don't ever let them off the hook when it's time. Take it to the grave. Make 'em bleed. Make 'em beg. Make 'em want to change the rules. Then deny them that change. Punish 'em. Beat 'em down. Make them sorry for all the years you took it with nary choice otherwise."

People like you can talk about change, but, where I'm at, I'm putting it down as to how it was & how it will remain as long as I draw breath on earth.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

You dont make the rules, Cubby. My dick is bigger than yours in the "right now". That's just the way she goes, pops. That's the way she fucking goes...

phxspurfan
06-27-2019, 12:32 AM
Now they just need someone to know the right basket to run to

ambchang
06-27-2019, 05:40 AM
Suit yourself.

It should suit logic. Unless you are telling me you are a raptors fan now then it shouldn’t concern you too.

ambchang
06-27-2019, 05:41 AM
Simple, you laugh when my Lakers shit the bed. What, you think you ain't getting that back when you shit it? I blasted your asses when you lost in Florida after you'd won. These 2 chapters are big time, and you know it. Just take it. You ain't got to like it.

I'm not holding back on Leonard just because I fucked up. It'd be no fun that way. Christ, you only fucked up twice. Leonard & Florida. Count your blessings.

What does this have to do with the one thing you care? Make the playoffs and win the last game?

The spurs didn’t, the lakers didn’t. What are you blabbering about?

As for American politics, don’t really care. It’s your shit to bear.

Thread
06-27-2019, 06:10 AM
It should suit logic. Unless you are telling me you are a raptors fan now then it shouldn’t concern you too.

You never give. You only take.

Thread
06-27-2019, 06:11 AM
What does this have to do with the one thing you care? Make the playoffs and win the last game?

The spurs didn’t, the lakers didn’t. What are you blabbering about?

As for American politics, don’t really care. It’s your shit to bear.

I'm bearing it fine. "I'm" President.

Not Clinton.

ambchang
06-27-2019, 11:28 AM
You never give. You only take.

I didn’t take. I just gave you my logic and it should suit all. You have no leg to stand on, unless you are now telling me your a raptors fan.

I'm bearing it fine. "I'm" President.

Not Clinton.

It’s actually great for the rest of the world. THe US is becoming an unreliable trade partner and countries are forced to find alternatives. Over time this is only going to hurt the US. Hope he gets re-elected and cause irreparable damage to your country.

Thread
06-27-2019, 03:03 PM
It’s actually great for the rest of the world. THe US is becoming an unreliable trade partner and countries are forced to find alternatives. Over time this is only going to hurt the US. Hope he gets re-elected and cause irreparable damage to your country.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, straight out of the Dem/Leftist Playbook.

BD24
06-27-2019, 03:24 PM

1 year later. BOOM!
:lol never change cubby

ambchang
06-27-2019, 04:11 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, straight out of the Dem/Leftist Playbook.

Not really. It’s just basic economics. At this point there US is simply too big to ignore but this is a first step to erode the economy of the states. I don’t understand why something this basic is being ignored. The only people who benefits are the rich corporations as they can jack up their prices with the protective trade barriers.

The working class loses again.

Thread
06-27-2019, 04:48 PM
Not really. It’s just basic economics. At this point there US is simply too big to ignore but this is a first step to erode the economy of the states. I don’t understand why something this basic is being ignored. The only people who benefits are the rich corporations as they can jack up their prices with the protective trade barriers.

The working class loses again.

Once again word-for-word out of the Dem/Leftist Playbook.

When you're back in there, every single fucking apple back in the same exact fucking position in that cart where it'd been for 250 years before the old man knock said cart over "your" 401k take an immediate hit. "I'm glad, it wasn't fair for me to make such a robust windfall when every single fucking one of us 350 million didn't make the same exact robust windfall."

3.6% unemployment will double immediately. "It's really not a bad thing, in fact it's a good thing."

Taxes will be raised across the board. "I'm all for a progressive tax. I really am."

Putin will call the new President. "I'm not speaking to you and I always will." Then he'll hang up & harumpff live on CNN.

That Saudi Prince who put out that contract on Yogi will stop pumping millions into the Stock Exchange (to goose the DOW) at the old man's request because the old man won't be there anymore to request it.

---------

One thing for certain, guys:::---45--- will be President forever just the like the preceding 44. Let us proceed...

ambchang
06-27-2019, 07:12 PM
Once again word-for-word out of the Dem/Leftist Playbook.

When you're back in there, every single fucking apple back in the same exact fucking position in that cart where it'd been for 250 years before the old man knock said cart over "your" 401k take an immediate hit. "I'm glad, it wasn't fair for me to make such a robust windfall when every single fucking one of us 350 million didn't make the same exact robust windfall."

3.6% unemployment will double immediately. "It's really not a bad thing, in fact it's a good thing."

Taxes will be raised across the board. "I'm all for a progressive tax. I really am."

Putin will call the new President. "I'm not speaking to you and I always will." Then he'll hang up & harumpff live on CNN.

That Saudi Prince who put out that contract on Yogi will stop pumping millions into the Stock Exchange (to goose the DOW) at the old man's request because the old man won't be there anymore to request it.

---------

One thing for certain, guys:::---45--- will be President forever just the like the preceding 44. Let us proceed...

Funny how you’d say I’m taking things word for word out of the Democrats, I’m not even plugged into the American media so not sure how that could come about. Maybe it’s just common sense.

Thread
06-27-2019, 07:22 PM
Funny how you’d say I’m taking things word for word out of the Democrats, I’m not even plugged into the American media so not sure how that could come about. Maybe it’s just common sense.

I'll just bet you ain't.

You only want to play when you're President. You're a sorehead.

ambchang
06-27-2019, 10:38 PM
I'll just bet you ain't.

You only want to play when you're President. You're a sorehead.

I’m playing right now and I ain’t president.

I want to see trump again next term. Would be interesting to see how things will turn out.

Thread
06-27-2019, 10:43 PM

I want to see trump again next term. Would be interesting to see how things will turn out.

You're portending to want Trump to be a two term President. That is disingenuous of you. It's also immature.

ambchang
06-27-2019, 10:47 PM
You're portending to want Trump to be a two term President. That is disingenuous of you. It's also immature.

I’m serious. Why would I not want it?

Millennial_Messiah
06-27-2019, 11:03 PM

Trump will win. Have you seen the demm race? If anything I hope Butt Gieg wins their shitty nomination for the lulz.

Killakobe81
06-27-2019, 11:43 PM
Trump will win. Have you seen the demm race? If anything I hope Butt Gieg wins their shitty nomination for the lulz.

Neither party has a candidate with the balls to take on Trump head up and bully him back. When the real debates start he gonnz di the Dems and the Reps like Clubber did Rocky in the first bout... "crucify them, real bad"

Thread
06-28-2019, 12:07 AM
I’m serious. Why would I not want it?

I'm not doing this with you. It's ridiculous.

ambchang
06-28-2019, 05:49 AM
I'm not doing this with you. It's ridiculous.

I don’t understand what your issue is on this. I’m agreeing with you on the end result, just no the reason for it.

You just can’t take it that people are agreeing with you and there are no clouds for you to yell at.