PDA

View Full Version : Duty to the party

RandomGuy
06-26-2019, 01:52 PM
The head of the Pennsylvania Republican Party resigned Tuesday after reports that he sent sexually explicit text messages and pictures to a Philadelphia City Council candidate, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Val DiGiorgio allegedly sent Irina Goldstein a photo of his genitals and said it was her “duty to the party” to send photos back, promising to “get you to [the] White House at some point,” according to the newspaper in a story it published earlier Tuesday.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/450311-head-of-pennsylvania-gop-resigns-over-alleged-explicit-texts

TSA
06-26-2019, 02:22 PM
The head of the Pennsylvania Republican Party resigned Tuesday after reports that he sent sexually explicit text messages and pictures to a Philadelphia City Council candidate, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Val DiGiorgio allegedly sent Irina Goldstein a photo of his genitals and said it was her “duty to the party” to send photos back, promising to “get you to [the] White House at some point,” according to the newspaper in a story it published earlier Tuesday.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/450311-head-of-pennsylvania-gop-resigns-over-alleged-explicit-texts:lol dumb bitch asked for the picture

The conversation turned explicit; at one point she suggested how DiGiorgio might lightly choke her during intercourse. And she asked him to send her photographs.
“I want a picture I can use,” she messaged DiGiorgio. “I’ve added you [on Snapchat] and I’m excited to see what you have for me.”
That’s when the picture of the erect penis arrived, via Facebook Messenger, according to their conversation. She took a screenshot of the image.

Pavlov
06-26-2019, 02:40 PM
:lol dumb bitch asked for the picture

The conversation turned explicit; at one point she suggested how DiGiorgio might lightly choke her during intercourse. And she asked him to send her photographs.
“I want a picture I can use,” she messaged DiGiorgio. “I’ve added you [on Snapchat] and I’m excited to see what you have for me.”
That’s when the picture of the erect penis arrived, via Facebook Messenger, according to their conversation. She took a screenshot of the image.At one point in their exchange, DiGiorgio described to her his practice of deleting messages and using social media platforms that leave little electronic trail.

:lmao dumb bitch sent the picture on Facebook.

RandomGuy
06-26-2019, 02:57 PM
:lol dumb bitch asked for the picture

That’s when the picture of the erect penis arrived, via Facebook Messenger, according to their conversation. She took a screenshot of the image.

So... the married Republican sent dick pics, while the rapist in the white house keeps on trucking.

TSA
06-26-2019, 03:09 PM
So... the married Republican sent dick pics, while the rapist in the white house keeps on trucking.

When you posted this story did you know she requested the pictures from him? yes or no

RandomGuy
06-26-2019, 03:55 PM
When you posted this story did you know she requested the pictures from him? yes or no

Didn't really read much, so no.

Do you care that Republicans can rape women and not lose supporters?

TSA
06-26-2019, 04:07 PM
Didn't really read much, so no.You fell for clickbait and ran here to post it.

Which Republican are you referring to that raped women and didn't lose supporters?

Pavlov
06-26-2019, 04:11 PM
whatabouttery incoming

RandomGuy
06-26-2019, 04:46 PM
You fell for clickbait and ran here to post it.

Which Republican are you referring to that raped women and didn't lose supporters?

President Pussy-grabber has at least one woman claiming he raped her.

Did he send dick pics to a woman or not?

TSA
06-26-2019, 05:12 PM
President Pussy-grabber has at least one woman claiming he raped her.

You weren’t discussing her as that is just an accusation. You claimed Republicans can rape women and not lose supporters, so which Republican were you referring to that actually raped a woman and didn’t lose supporters?

Chucho
06-26-2019, 05:15 PM
TSA doing work...

boutons_deux
06-26-2019, 05:33 PM

what difference does it make?

he got caught, like Clinton, in consensual sexual activity, and like Clinton, he paid

pgardn
06-26-2019, 05:36 PM
what difference does it make?

he got, like Clinton, in consensual sexual activity, and like Clinton, he paid

Clinton's was all consensual?
Thats not what the women say.

boutons_deux
06-26-2019, 05:41 PM
Clinton's was all consensual?
Thats not what the women say.

Monica consented, even seduced

TeyshaBlue
06-26-2019, 07:27 PM
lol RG clicksterbation. :lol

Chucho
06-26-2019, 11:06 PM
RG is too quick on the draw when he wants to rub moral superiority in faces. The family of the bloated corpses he posted earlier to show friggin Chris up, of all people, probably thank him for his moral superiority. His mockery and trivialization of lives he is "fighting" for to own someone on a troll board just reeks morally superior.

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 11:15 PM
RG is too quick on the draw when he wants to rub moral superiority in faces. The family of the bloated corpses he posted earlier to show friggin Chris up, of all people, probably thank him for his moral superiority. His mockery and trivialization of lives he is "fighting" for to own someone on a troll board just reeks morally superior.
He used to be an intelligent poster who actually contributed decent thoughts that weren't heavily cloaked in a superiority complex.

Trump winning literally made him lose his mind.

LaSíSí
06-27-2019, 01:48 AM
So, we're celebrating narcs now?

Spurtacular
06-27-2019, 01:54 AM
whatabouttery incoming

No need. Tell us what's wrong here, Chump, and what should be done.

Chris
06-27-2019, 04:37 AM
9Jz1TjCphXE

:lol Randomguy

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 01:02 PM

prove it... lol

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 01:04 PM
Didn't really read much, so no.

that's how you shit libs do research... titles only, not substance. fuck your feelings!

Psychopav Chump
06-27-2019, 05:09 PM
No need. Tell us what's wrong here, Chump, and what should be done.

PRESENT

RandomGuy
07-12-2019, 05:19 PM
You weren’t discussing her as that is just an accusation. You claimed Republicans can rape women and not lose supporters, so which Republican were you referring to that actually raped a woman and didn’t lose supporters?

The Rapist in chief should be in jail, as should W. Clinton.

Pretty simple, even for morons like you, but I guess I was giving you too much credit.

TSA
07-12-2019, 07:02 PM
The Rapist in chief should be in jail, as should W. Clinton.

Pretty simple, even for morons like you, but I guess I was giving you too much credit.