View Full Version : The dem Debates Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Reck
06-26-2019, 03:43 PM
First of two tonight.

Who will watch?

CosmicCowboy
06-26-2019, 04:30 PM
Drinking game. How many times pocahontas says "plan".

spurraider21
06-26-2019, 04:58 PM
Drinking game. How many times pocahontas says "plan".
i would imagine that is a good thing

DMX7
06-26-2019, 06:15 PM
I'm not watching. It's going to be an exercise in fanciful thinking. Wipe out a $1 Trillion+ of student debt, free college, universal healthcare, universal basic income, reparations, etc. .... all things that are never happening and we all know it.

DMX7
06-26-2019, 06:21 PM
I like Bernie Sanders, but to me this is simply dishonest. He knows this isn't going to happen and even if it did it amounts to almost de facto bribery for votes. There needs to be a plan to help people with their student debt but this isn't a plan -- it's just a fantasy IMO.

https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/simgad/16512145455148279786

Thread
06-26-2019, 06:40 PM
I like Bernie Sanders, but to me this is simply dishonest. He knows this isn't going to happen and even if it did it amounts to almost de facto bribery for votes. There needs to be a plan to help people with their student debt but this isn't a plan -- it's just a fantasy IMO.

When we're flush with 401k money & the margins are crazy good we can afford to piss it away on illegals, and loan scofflaws. When the shit hits the fan again, and it will just as sure as the turnin' of the earth we will lament all this nonsense.

(We) never ever learn.

-"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing after they've tried everything else."
- Winston Churchill

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 06:53 PM

Eh, bribery for votes happens all the time, and making promises you know you can't keep happens all the time too.

Making oversimplified and poorly thought through proposals is what American politics is all about, imo.

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 06:59 PM
Warren should be able to capitalize tonight. It's the first debate after months of hype so it'll get plenty of viewers even though tomorrow's debate has almost all of the big names, and it's her going up against a bunch of nobodies polling at <5%.

Tomorrow's debate will be a shit show dominated by Biden vs. Bernie.

DarrinS
06-26-2019, 07:15 PM
Cringefest

Reck
06-26-2019, 07:23 PM
Cringefest

Actually I expect tonight's debate to be the one that will focus on policy and such. Tomorrow will be just a shitshow with everyone piling on Biden's shit record.

TeyshaBlue
06-26-2019, 07:34 PM
I think Castro' might be interesting if he gets anything more than 45 seconds.

FrostKing
06-26-2019, 07:51 PM
Kumbaya Krew

Solve racism, end world hunger and save the planet.

boutons_deux
06-26-2019, 08:03 PM
Castro is lightweight

I think Warren will dominate, she's got the plans, the policies, the guts to spell them out, lay out her cards, and nobody else comes close to having her energy.

Reck
06-26-2019, 08:08 PM
Beto getting hammered while the rest got softball introductory lines. :lol

FrostKing
06-26-2019, 08:21 PM
Beto addressed the nation in Spanish?

Reck
06-26-2019, 08:30 PM
Beto letting De Blasio own him. lol

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 08:36 PM
This is a shitshow, that healthcare exchange was incoherent.

Reck
06-26-2019, 08:37 PM
Castro is actually doing great.

Reck
06-26-2019, 08:38 PM
:lmao the fuck was that Booker?

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 08:42 PM
:lmao the fuck was that Booker?
:lol that Spanish looked so forced

Asking about stuff like separating immigrant families is pointless, every candidate on the stage is going to trip over his/herself to condemn it and talk about how he/she will end it.

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 08:43 PM
Yeah this bilingual shit is surely going to win back votes in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania :rolleyes

Reck
06-26-2019, 08:45 PM
Yeah this bilingual shit is surely going to win back votes in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania :rolleyes

Pandering to hispanics. This is being sponsored and airing on Telemundo.

Dont know why Castro went the way he did there after doing so good.

Reck
06-26-2019, 08:59 PM
Why are they changing moderators?

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 08:59 PM
They included too many people in these debates, having shmucks like Tim Ryan and the bald guy from Maryland adds nothing.

Reck
06-26-2019, 09:01 PM
Why are they changing moderators?

This is what you get...retards

Reck
06-26-2019, 09:09 PM
Chuck asking the most retarded question ever to pander to the looneys on the right.

:lol Asking if she is going out to take people's guns away. FFS

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 09:17 PM
This guy Delaney should drop out yesterday, all he’s done in this debate is try to chime in when no one cares what he thinks.

Reck
06-26-2019, 09:19 PM
Warren is running laps on these amateurs.

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 09:39 PM
:lmao Tulsi just dickwhipped the shit out of Ryan on Afghanistan

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 09:40 PM
:lmao Ryan saying the Taliban attacked us on 9/11

Reck
06-26-2019, 09:41 PM
:lmao Tulsi just dickwhipped the shit out of Ryan on Afghanistan

:lmao Ryan saying the Taliban attacked us on 9/11

Jesus Christ that was savage. Goodbye Timmy, you now have no balls.

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 09:45 PM
Jesus Christ that was savage. Goodbye Timmy, you now have no balls.
“The Taliban didn’t attack us, Al Queda did.”

”Yeah I know but, uh, um, we gotta stop the Taliban!”

Of the 4 white male candidates tonight who were already treading on thin ice, I think Jay Inslee and De Blasio did well tonight while Delaney and Ryan fell flat on their face and went over time way too much.

Reck
06-26-2019, 10:04 PM
Warren definitely came away as the winner in this one with Castro coming in second in my opinion.

Amy Klobuchar had an air of superiority like she was the only one that did x first etc.

Beto...forgetable and robotic but I dont think he made such a mistake that his candidacy is over like at least 3 of the candidates tonight.

rmt
06-26-2019, 10:07 PM
Too much Warren - seems like they want her.
Beto - doesn't answer question
Amy - nervous
Blasio interrupts
Can that guy be more dramatic on his immigration question?
Castro rude - speaking on Beto's time
Lost control of debaters and then technical problems

Chris
06-26-2019, 10:07 PM
Beto :lol

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1144051117585600512?s=19

Winehole23
06-26-2019, 10:09 PM
BdB is an obvious and very annoying a-hole.

Not everyone will buy Sen. Warren's passion, but it's a selling point. Most prepared, best delivered.

Castro was a solid second, with a much cooler demeanor and the possible first use of the word "piss" in a televised presidential debate.

Winehole23
06-26-2019, 10:12 PM
I hear a lot of people plumping Cory Booker as being in the top 3, I'm not sure why they're so proud about third place.

rmt
06-26-2019, 10:13 PM
I hear a lot of people plumping Cory Booker as being in the top 3, I'm not sure why they're so proud about third place.

Third place of first half - with heavy weights Biden and Bernie to come.

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 10:18 PM
There were no clear winners, imo. They all fucked up by not taking swipes at Biden when tonight was the perfect opportunity. Warren especially could have done so with the stage time she had.

Beto was the biggest loser imo. It was a make or break night for him and his anecdotal answers were annoying/useless.

I actually thought BdB did well but everyone else seems to think otherwise.

Tulsi had a few signature moments on foreign policy but wasn't impressive on anything else.

Jay Inslee had the most substance but I doubt he picks up momentum.

Delaney and Ryan are both toast. They both performed awfully.

Winehole23
06-26-2019, 10:18 PM
Beto is a doofus. Weak, subdued performance.

FrostKing
06-26-2019, 10:21 PM
Which candidate spoke the best Spanish?

Winehole23
06-26-2019, 10:27 PM
Agree about Inslee. He did well with the 90 seconds they gave him.

ducks
06-26-2019, 10:27 PM
English is the fucking national language
75 percent still speak it
Fuck Spanish

Winehole23
06-26-2019, 10:30 PM
Which candidate spoke the best Spanish?low/intermediate, y mal acento tambien. 10th grade proficiency, tops.

Reck
06-26-2019, 10:30 PM

Here's the breaking down of how many minutes each candidates had.

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1144083047937191937

Surprised Booker actually had the most opportunity. Didn't feel that way. Outside of that odd moment where he spoke spanish, I barely remember any key Booker moments.

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 10:31 PM
Claire McCaskill is a repulsive human being. I want to stab myself in the face every time I hear her give her "insights" about how to win swing districts.

Winehole23
06-26-2019, 10:33 PM
Here's the breaking down of how many minutes each candidates had.

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1144083047937191937

Surprised Booker actually had the most opportunity. Didn't feel that way. Outside of that odd moment where he spoke spanish, I barely remember any key Booker moments.thanks for that, Reck.

by that measure, Beto and Klobuchar come off as bigger losers for having been less impressive with relatively more time.

Winehole23
06-26-2019, 10:34 PM
Claire McCaskill is a repulsive human being. I want to stab myself in the face every time I hear her give her "insights" about how to win swing districts.Are you from Missouri?

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 10:35 PM
He needs to be obnoxious in taking time the way BdB and Delaney were. He was way too complacent with just taking what's given to him.

TeyshaBlue
06-26-2019, 10:36 PM
Warren- would make a damn fine prez.
Gabbard- has charisma, did well.
Castro-on point well prepared
Beto- sorry son, you need to prepare better.
Ryan- no.
Delaney- he was good on Bob Newhart when he played Mr. Peterson
Inslee- did ok.
Booker- empty suit.
Klobucher- nope.
De Blasio- nah.

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 10:38 PM
Are you from Missouri?
No, I just can't stand her. She doesn't have some great legacy in the Senate or anything and was only there in the first place because she was running against severely flawed candidates in 2006 and 2012 (both of which being extremely favorable blue waive election years) and now MSNBC flaunts her as some brilliant analyst who holds the secret for how Democrats can win red states.

Winehole23
06-26-2019, 10:41 PM
He needs to be obnoxious in taking time the way BdB and Delaney were. He was way too complacent with just taking what's given to him.You have to pick your spots. Doing it repeatedly makes you look dickish on TV, but sometimes it works.

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 10:42 PM
You have to pick your spots.
Tell that to our current POTUS :lol

Reck
06-26-2019, 10:47 PM
No, I just can't stand her. She doesn't have some great legacy in the Senate or anything and was only there in the first place because she was running against severely flawed candidates in 2006 and 2012 (both of which being extremely favorable blue waive election years) and now MSNBC flaunts her as some brilliant analyst who holds the secret for how Democrats can win red states.

MSNBC is so out of tune is not even funny. Chris Matthews is pimping out Tim Ryan like he just killed it out there tonight.

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 10:50 PM
MSNBC is so out of tune is not even funny. Chris Matthews is pimping out Tim Ryan like he just killed it out there tonight.
Ryan was doing alright but that stumble on Afghanistan should be the end of him imo, I'm surprised Matthews is ignoring it when he's usually not as bad as the rest of the MSM is at ignoring how insane or foreign policy is.

boutons_deux
06-26-2019, 10:54 PM
gabbard is pro-gun and anti-abortion, ain't goin nowhere with the Dems

ducks
06-26-2019, 10:59 PM
President Donald Trump's re-election campaign bought a $100,000 advertising spot at the top of YouTube's homepage ahead of the first Democratic presidential primary debate Wednesday.

The ad called for voters to text the campaign with the words "VOTE" or "BORDER" to signal their support for Trump 2020. The advertisement is expected to reach more than 60 million viewers, The Hill reported

ducks
06-26-2019, 11:00 PM
Frank Luntz O'Rourke 'Big Loser' of Debate

DeadlyDynasty
06-26-2019, 11:18 PM
Warren - robotic, carefully scripted (obviously grooming her), and uninspiring.
Booker - played the card early and often.
BdB - agree with Will Hunting--definitely one of the stronger performances tonight, but predictably being disregarded by the overly sensitive. BONUS: black wife, DNC needs to cash in all the loose change they can find if they want the WH again...just saying.
Inslee - spoke the least and sounded the best. I'm afraid he and BdB would end up getting into a pissing contest with Trump if they debated, and of course he would draw them into the shallows and drown them if they took the bait.
Castro - for those worrying about healthcare, do you really want the former Mayor of San Antonio calling the shots?:lmao
Beto - just another face in the crowd...by this time tomorrow I'll have already forgotten what he looks like.
Klobuchar - looks like The Joker had a stroke.
Delaney - to his credit, he tried to resist the low-hanging Trump fruit on occasions, but he's far too rapey to be considered a threat.
Gabbard - she looks like Magua, and definitely got herself a scalp tonight.
Ryan - wow...RIP

The two gentlemen moderating the event thought they were bigger than the candidates, and asked nothing but (over)loaded questions.

Chris
06-26-2019, 11:21 PM
twI_-zNBGwM

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 11:24 PM
Warren - robotic, carefully scripted (obviously grooming her), and uninspiring.
Booker - played the card early and often.
BdB - agree with Will Hunting (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17032)--definitely one of the stronger performances tonight, but predictably being disregarded by the overly sensitive. BONUS: black wife, DNC needs to cash in all the loose change they can find if they want the WH again...just saying.
Inslee - spoke the least and sounded the best. I'm afraid he and BdB would end up getting into a pissing contest with Trump if they debated, and of course he would draw them into the shallows and drown them if they took the bait.
Castro - for those worrying about healthcare, do you really want the former Mayor of San Antonio calling the shots?:lmao
Beto - just another face in the crowd...by this time tomorrow I'll have already forgotten what he looks like.
Klobuchar - looks like The Joker had a stroke.
Delaney - to his credit, he tried to resist the low-hanging Trump fruit on occasions, but he's far too rapey to be considered a threat.
Gabbard - she looks like Magua, and definitely got herself a scalp tonight.
Ryan - wow...RIP

The two gentlemen moderating the event thought they were bigger than the candidates, and asked nothing but (over)loaded questions.
:lmao

I think Warren started off really well but the 2nd half was uninspiring for her. I actually like the fact she wasn't jumping into the immigration fray with horseshit about how we need to welcome illegals.

DeadlyDynasty
06-26-2019, 11:36 PM
twI_-zNBGwM
Don't know how Soon-Yi puts up with it, tbh

DeadlyDynasty
06-26-2019, 11:42 PM

I think Warren started off really well but the 2nd half was uninspiring for her. I actually like the fact she wasn't jumping into the immigration fray with horseshit about how we need to welcome illegals.
As an unabashed red-teamer I'm obligated to shit on her since she poses a threat. She had no major gaffes but at the same time you can see that they're playing the long game with her.

baseline bum
06-26-2019, 11:45 PM
Claire McCaskill is a repulsive human being. I want to stab myself in the face every time I hear her give her "insights" about how to win swing districts.

If her insight wasn't have your opponent make jokes about legitimate rape I don't know what she could add.

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 11:50 PM
If her insight wasn't have your opponent make jokes about legitimate rape I don't know what she could add.
I think you know that was basically my point :lol

Her insight is usually horseshit about being “moderate” and “reaching across the aisle”, just more of the stuff MSNBC crams down its viewers throats.

Will Hunting
06-26-2019, 11:54 PM
As an unabashed red-teamer I'm obligated to shit on her since she poses a threat. She had no major gaffes but at the same time you can see that they're playing the long game with her.
Her major gaffe was not going after Biden, imo. She had a huge platform to take jabs at him without any opportunity for him to respond until tomorrow. When you’re in a 20 person race and you’re not the favorite, you can’t play it safe the way she did tonight. You need to do what Trump did in 2016 and play constant offense.

Reck
06-27-2019, 12:28 AM
Her major gaffe was not going after Biden, imo. She had a huge platform to take jabs at him without any opportunity for him to respond until tomorrow. When you’re in a 20 person race and you’re not the favorite, you can’t play it safe the way she did tonight. You need to do what Trump did in 2016 and play constant offense.

I think she should focus on Bernie more. He's a direct threat to her since they're going for the same exact demo. Biden has already proven to be a liability to himself. There is a good chance he takes care of himself down the line.

spurraider21
06-27-2019, 12:51 AM
Tell that to our current POTUS :lol
you're assuming democrat primary voters will follow the same trend as republican primary voters in 2016. far from a sure thing

Winehole23
06-27-2019, 01:20 AM
The two gentlemen moderating the event thought they were bigger than the candidates, and asked nothing but (over)loaded questions.Chuck Todd was the breakout candidate, tbh.

ElNono
06-27-2019, 01:30 AM

IMO, Biden will be out of the race in 6-10 months time, after the first few primaries. Joe doesn’t really appeal to any specific demographic.

Spurtacular
06-27-2019, 01:40 AM
Three whole pages. Dems capturing hearts and minds, eh.

LaSíSí
06-27-2019, 01:41 AM
IMO, Biden will be out of the race in 6-10 months time, after the first few primaries. Joe doesn’t really appeal to any specific demographic.

That's either BS or you believe the polls are made up.

LaSíSí
06-27-2019, 01:43 AM
Chuck Todd was the breakout candidate, tbh.

Mods don't participate. Liberals have assured me on that, many times.

Reck
06-27-2019, 01:51 AM

So Hillary has more appeal than Biden? :lol C'mon

Booker and Harris are going to cancel each other so Biden will come in and get the remainding votes and win maybe half the southern states. Obama really bought Biden a black only card. :lol

Spurtacular
06-27-2019, 01:52 AM
Booker and Harris are going to cancel each other

Cos they're black?

Trainwreck2100
06-27-2019, 03:00 AM
Oh sweet naive ElNono

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 08:29 AM

Booker and Harris are going to cancel each other so Biden will come in and get the remainding votes and win maybe half the southern states. Obama really bought Biden a black only card. :lol
Hillary would have been toast if she was running in a 20 person free-for-all with a bunch of candidates going after her vs. the complete lack of competition she had in 2016. As much as he’s trying to, Biden isn’t going to be able to play it safe the whole time the way Hillary did, he’s already losing ground in the polls because he’s made as few appearances as possible so far.

At some point Booker and/or Harris will get desperate and will resort to going after Biden for his track record on criminal justice + segregation. It won’t do anything for Booker or Harris but it will hurt Biden. Hillary didn’t have any black candidates in 2016 who were going to challenge her record on racial issues.

Trill Clinton
06-27-2019, 09:58 AM
My rankings from last night(only top 3)

3. Castro- had the best immigration policy answer. Looked confident and slapped up Beto something serious.

2. Booker- he surprised me. I think he's on the down low and kept mentioning he's from "the hood", but was also very confident and had good solutions most of the night.

1. Warren- She looked and carried herself like a NBA all star playing a rehab game in the d league. She came out strong and hit home runs on climate change and gun control. She asserted herself as a force to be reckoned with and didn't disappoint.

boutons_deux
06-27-2019, 10:10 AM
black women polling as drifting towards Liz

Spurminator
06-27-2019, 10:21 AM

I don't know, in this comparison I see Biden as the Trump candidate more than Warren. The Republican primaries had a dozen candidates taking digs at Trump, which basically made him the topic of all debate coverage and helped him win the candidacy.

If Dems do the same with Biden, I don't know that it hurts Biden as much as you might think.

Trill Clinton
06-27-2019, 10:25 AM
black women polling as drifting towards Liz

http://i65.tinypic.com/11hujhi.png

ducks
06-27-2019, 10:32 AM
NBC News op-ed declares Donald Trump the winner of first Democratic debate

ducks
06-27-2019, 10:36 AM
Bill Maher
✔ BILLmaher
Not a promising start. Nobody came close to answering the first question, a good one: With 70% saying they like the economy, shld we make radical changes to it? Only interchangable chunks from the stump speeches. You're going to have to answer that at some point, guess not tonite

DarrinS
06-27-2019, 10:40 AM

ducks
06-27-2019, 10:53 AM
Rubio: Debating Dems Don't Have Answers in English or in Spanish

Chucho
06-27-2019, 10:55 AM
Corey Booker looks like a white guy who spent way too long in a tanning bed.

spurraider21
06-27-2019, 12:43 PM

Corey Booker looks like a white guy who spent way too long in a tanning bed.
:lmao when this is your rebuttal

DarrinS
06-27-2019, 12:50 PM
:lmao when this is your rebuttal

I'd really like to hear more about abortions rights for trans women. :lmao

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 12:59 PM

:lmao :tu

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 03:20 PM
That Beto dude sure is a fucking idiot..

Reck
06-27-2019, 03:23 PM

Impressive feat. Didn't even have to show up.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 03:34 PM
This^ is actually a legit rebuttal imo, your first post wasn’t. The part of the debate I hated the most was Booker actually questioning with full seriousness why we don’t spend more time focusing on the struggles of the black transgender population.

It’s probably the same reason we don’t spend a lot of time talking about how bad things are for homosexual Jewish-converted Samoans or any other strangely specific demographic of people...there are barely any of them.

DarrinS
06-27-2019, 03:45 PM
This^ is actually a legit rebuttal imo, your first post wasn’t. The part of the debate I hated the most was Booker actually questioning with full seriousness why we don’t spend more time focusing on the struggles of the black transgender population.

It’s probably the same reason we don’t spend a lot of time talking about how bad things are for homosexual Jewish-converted Samoans or any other strangely specific demographic of people...there are barely any of them.

:lol no kidding

And, even though the "Hispandering" was super cringey, at least that is a large demographic .

spurraider21
06-27-2019, 03:49 PM

And, even though the "Hispandering" was super cringey, at least that is a large demographic .
indeed

i really hate that booker has become one of the "faces" of the party. ever since that DNC speech he gave, which even at the time i asked why people thought it was anything special. he was just yelling the whole time.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 03:54 PM

The Spanish speaking wasn’t too cringeworthy when it was Castro since he’s fluent enough to be natural...when Booker/Beto were speaking Spanish they had this uncomfortable look on their face like they were trying to take a shit which made it really awkward imo :lol

There are ways to appeal to minorities and the issues specific to them without completely ignoring white people (Obama was good at it) but I don’t think Booker did that. His talking points last night were way too race focused imo.

ElNono
06-27-2019, 03:57 PM
That's either BS or you believe the polls are made up.

Hillary got the votes she could muster after basically appointing herself the only dem candidate. It clearly wasn’t enough. Dems would be wise not to make that mistake again.

Also, IMO, there’s no reason to ‘bring down’ Biden. He’ll screw up enough times and he can’t ‘energize’ anything. You can call me wrong on this, but I really don’t see him winning the nomination unless the superdelegates bullshit that propped up Shillary happen again (again, big mistake)

ElNono
06-27-2019, 04:00 PM
Re: Polls, it’s too early and no actual elections happened yet. There are things like momentum, etc, tbh... last time around, Jeb Bush was the lead candidate around this time

Chris
06-27-2019, 04:20 PM
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1144340540953169920?s=19

boutons_deux
06-27-2019, 04:54 PM
unless the superdelegates bullshit that propped up Shillary happen again (again, big mistake)

DNC changes superdelegate rules in presidential nomination process

In a surprisingly united vote, almost all members of the Democratic National Convention

curtailed the ability of the superdelegates to vote on the first ballot for the party's presidential nominee beginning with the next election.

The group of about 700 automatic, unpledged party leaders, elected officials and activists previously were able to back whichever candidate for the nomination they chose.

Saturday's vote officially barred the superdelegates from voting on the first ballot to choose the party's presidential nominee unless a candidate has secured a majority of the convention using only pledged delegates, whose votes are earned during the primary process.

Beginning with the 2020 nomination process,

candidates will no longer be able to count superdelegates if they want to win the party's nomination on the first ballot of voting at the convention.

This makes it impossible for superdelegates to change the outcome of the pledged delegates' will,

which has never occurred since superdelegates were created ahead of the 1984 campaign.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/25/politics/democrats-superdelegates-voting-changes/index.html

Dems keep the superdelegates shitshow to keep avoiding any more McGoverns or Carters.

spurraider21
06-27-2019, 05:01 PM
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1144340540953169920?s=19
so she can plagiarize 6 different people? that's messed up, dude

Reck
06-27-2019, 06:16 PM
Will Hunting (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17032) Bill De Blasio already fucking up his alright performance from last night for pulling a Beto and a Rooker at a rally. :lol

Pavlov
06-27-2019, 06:19 PM
Will Hunting (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17032) Bill De Blasio already fucking up his alright performance from last night for pulling a Beto and a Rooker at a rally. :lol:lol took one day to lose Florida.

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 06:31 PM
Amy Klobuchar Net Worth: $1.5 Million
Amy Klobuchar is an American lawyer and politician who has a net worth of $1.5 million. That's not enough to make her one of the 70 wealthiest members of the Senate. (https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-politicians/democrats/amy-klobuchar-net-worth/)

Elizabeth Warren Net Worth: $8.75 Million
Elizabeth Warren’s net worth is generally estimated at between $3.7 million and $10 million, but you have to add another $1.9 million to that for her house, according to CNN. That makes Warren a wealthy woman. CNN boils her net worth down to her “average net worth” of $8.75 million. The reason her net worth is given as a range is because disclosure forms for U.S. Senators only require a range to be listed. (https://heavy.com/news/2019/06/elizabeth-warren-net-worth/)

Cory Booker Net Worth: $600,00
Public service has been important to Booker since graduating from Yale Law School in 1997. He’s spent the majority of his career in public office. And has a net worth ranging from about $600,000 to $1.3 million, according to GoBankingRates. (https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/what-is-sen-cory-bookers-net-worth-and-who-could-he-be-dating.html/)

Tulsi Gabbard Net Worth: $208,504 (2015)
(https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00033281)

Beto O'Rourke Net Worth: $8.95 Million(2015)
An analysis from his financial disclosures during the 2018 Senate campaign indicated he and his wife had assets ranging from $3.5 million to over $16 million.
(https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/2019/03/15/beto-o-rourke-net-worth-running-for-president-2020-announcement-wife-amy-hoover-sanders/3151241002/)

Julián Castro Net Worth: $700,000
(https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-politicians/democrats/julian-castro-net-worth/)

John Delaney Net Worth: $232,816,089 Million
(https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth/John-K-Delaney?cid=N00033897&year=2015)

Jay Inslee Net Worth: $323,511 (2010)
(https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00001725)

Bill de Blasio Net Worth: $2+ Million
This wealth has been generated from his career as a politician.
(https://www.celebsnetworthtoday.com/bio-wiki-2018-2019-2020-2021/politician/bill-de-blasio-net-worth-28533/)

Tim Ryan Net Worth: $283,004 (2015)
(https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00025280&year=2015)

funny how these fools talk about high taxes for the rich yet one of the richest on stage wouldn't advocate for that 70% tax hike, can you guess who that was? either way, these frauds won't speak of their wealth because it'll backfire no doubt.

spurraider21
06-27-2019, 06:49 PM
now tell us how much trump is worth

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 06:52 PM
now tell us how much trump is worth

a fucking shit ton! no one is oblivious to that, not one person. he's also not talking about a 70% tax hike on the rich which is exactly who most of those dem candidates are. :tu

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 06:53 PM
a fucking shit ton! no one is oblivious to that, not one person. he's also not talking about a 70% tax hike on the rich which is exactly who most of those dem candidates are. :tu
The 70% tax is proposed on annual income over 10 million. None of the candidates you listed are even worth 10 million.

Your community college math isn’t adding up.

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 06:58 PM
The 70% tax is proposed on annual income over 10 million. None of the candidates you listed are even worth 10 million.

Your community college math isn’t adding up.

uh your reading comprehension sucks then if you think my math is wrong. as well, why are we only talking income over 10 million? fuck, eat the rich, amiright? i consider most on the list rich so lets hike their taxes for the fun of it too.

Spurminator
06-27-2019, 06:59 PM
Useful idiot koriwhat soldiering for the richest 0.01% like a good pawn.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:01 PM
uh your reading comprehension sucks then if you think my math is wrong. as well, why are we only talking income over 10 million? fuck, eat the rich, amiright? i consider most on the list rich so lets hike their taxes for the fun of it too.
Were only talking about income over 10 million because that’s what the AOC 70% tax rate proposal everyone is talking about applies to. I have no idea why she picked 10 million, if it were up to me the threshold would be lower.

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 07:05 PM
Useful idiot koriwhat soldiering for the richest 0.01% like a good pawn.

nah you got it twisted, i'm advocating to hike that tax as high as it can go on all that are rich and not those that are more rich than the rich. fuck them all!

i see your allegiance is to those who make a butt load of money but not those who are considered the 0.01%(which is a number you pulled out of your ass).

Were only talking about income over 10 million because that’s what the AOC 70% tax rate proposal everyone is talking about applies to. I have no idea why she picked 10 million, if it were up to me the threshold would be lower.

but why? why only those over 10 million? you don't see a million as a lot of money? well i do so fuck the beto's and warren's of this world!

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 07:07 PM

does my math still suck Will? oh wait, we didn't do any math to begin with but listed clear numbers. now you're coming back to the issue of which i didn't need you to explain because i already knew the bs AOC and the other dems are pushing.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:07 PM
but why? why only those over 10 million? you don't see a million as a lot of money? well i do so fuck the beto's and warren's of this world!
Read what I said, I’m not disagreeing with you. I’d start the 70% tax at a number much lower than 10 million, but no one cares what I think, thus my opinion isn’t what’s being discussed.

Regarding why AOC picked 10 million, I have no idea why.

Psychopav Chump
06-27-2019, 07:08 PM

AOC's barmaid experience makes her a solid expert on this stuff. I think she had to work 145 hours a week, and it still wasn't enough.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:08 PM
AOC's barmaid experience makes her a solid expert on this stuff. I think she had to work 145 hours a week, and it still wasn't enough.
Her economics degree made her a bigger expert than you are, Derp.

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 07:09 PM
Read what I said, I’m not disagreeing with you. I’d start the 70% tax at a number much lower than 10 million, but no one cares what I think, thus my opinion isn’t what’s being discussed.

no, you started out trying to insult me when you were actually the idiot here. :tu

DarrinS

Any number is completely arbitrary, tbh.

Will Hunting
no, you started out trying to insult me when you were actually the idiot here. :tu
As usual you’re incoherent and i have no idea what the argument you’re now trying to make is.

DarrinS
06-27-2019, 07:11 PM

How much lower?

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:11 PM
How much lower?
Id bring back the tax rates we had in the 50s, back when the country actually had a strong economy and middle class.

Spurtacular
06-27-2019, 07:12 PM
Her economics degree made her a bigger expert than you are, Derp.

Yea, she's a regular stalwart. That's why she tended bar after college.

Spurtacular
06-27-2019, 07:12 PM
Id bring back the tax rates we had in the 50s, back when the country actually had a strong economy and middle class.

It wasn't strong because of high taxes.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:13 PM
It wasn't strong because of high taxes.
Why was it strong then?

koriwhat
As usual you’re incoherent and i have no idea what the argument you’re now trying to make is.

you try to insult someone while you were wrong and just like the good little lefty you are you act like it never happened. sick of people like you!

koriwhat
Yea, she's a regular stalwart. That's why she tended bar after college.

probably served up blowjobs tbh

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:14 PM
you try to insult someone while you were wrong and just like the good little lefty you are you act like it never happened. sick of people like you!
I wasn’t wrong. The 70% tax rate in AOCs proposal wouldn’t apply to anyone you listed (except I guess Delaney but I glossed over him the same way everyone else does).

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 07:17 PM
I wasn’t wrong. The 70% tax rate in AOCs proposal wouldn’t apply to anyone you listed (except I guess Delaney but I glossed over him the same way everyone else does).

"except"... god damn you fucking libs!

DarrinS
06-27-2019, 07:29 PM

Yikes!

Spurtacular
06-27-2019, 07:29 PM
Why was it strong then?

Innovation. Suburban growth. Strong market economy. Etc.

Spurtacular
06-27-2019, 07:31 PM
Eunuch Reck - You still haven't told us why Booker and Harris cancel each other out.

spurraider21
"except"... god damn you fucking libs!
:lmao yeah, will hunting was going out of his way to protect tom delaney

spurraider21
Eunuch Reck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) - You still haven't told us why Booker and Harris cancel each other out.
:lmao derp demanding that others explain themselves

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 07:32 PM

and almost 0 illegal immigration.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:32 PM
So we had innovation and a strong economy while also having high taxes on the rich? Glad we can agree on that.

ducks
06-27-2019, 07:33 PM
Amy Klobuchar Net Worth: $1.5 Million
Amy Klobuchar is an American lawyer and politician who has a net worth of $1.5 million. That's not enough to make her one of the 70 wealthiest members of the Senate. (https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-politicians/democrats/amy-klobuchar-net-worth/)

Elizabeth Warren Net Worth: $8.75 Million
Elizabeth Warren’s net worth is generally estimated at between $3.7 million and $10 million, but you have to add another $1.9 million to that for her house, according to CNN. That makes Warren a wealthy woman. CNN boils her net worth down to her “average net worth” of $8.75 million. The reason her net worth is given as a range is because disclosure forms for U.S. Senators only require a range to be listed. (https://heavy.com/news/2019/06/elizabeth-warren-net-worth/)

Cory Booker Net Worth: $600,00
Public service has been important to Booker since graduating from Yale Law School in 1997. He’s spent the majority of his career in public office. And has a net worth ranging from about $600,000 to $1.3 million, according to GoBankingRates. (https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/what-is-sen-cory-bookers-net-worth-and-who-could-he-be-dating.html/)

Tulsi Gabbard Net Worth: $208,504 (2015)
(https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00033281)

Beto O'Rourke Net Worth: $8.95 Million(2015)
An analysis from his financial disclosures during the 2018 Senate campaign indicated he and his wife had assets ranging from $3.5 million to over $16 million.
(https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/2019/03/15/beto-o-rourke-net-worth-running-for-president-2020-announcement-wife-amy-hoover-sanders/3151241002/)

Julián Castro Net Worth: $700,000
(https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-politicians/democrats/julian-castro-net-worth/)

John Delaney Net Worth: $232,816,089 Million
(https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth/John-K-Delaney?cid=N00033897&year=2015)

Jay Inslee Net Worth: $323,511 (2010)
(https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00001725)

Bill de Blasio Net Worth: $2+ Million
This wealth has been generated from his career as a politician.
(https://www.celebsnetworthtoday.com/bio-wiki-2018-2019-2020-2021/politician/bill-de-blasio-net-worth-28533/)

Tim Ryan Net Worth: $283,004 (2015)
(https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00025280&year=2015)

funny how these fools talk about high taxes for the rich yet one of the richest on stage wouldn't advocate for that 70% tax hike, can you guess who that was? either way, these frauds won't speak of their wealth because it'll backfire no doubt.

all above 10 million fo rmore taxes something they are almost in but not quite

Spurtacular
:lmao derp demanding that others explain themselves

Lite lashing out. Par.

koriwhat
:lmao yeah, will hunting was going out of his way to protect tom delaney

you can laugh all you want while still being a dipshit who's wrong. :tu

you sir/madam/it/they/them are a fucking dipshit!

Spurtacular
06-27-2019, 07:35 PM
So we had innovation and a strong economy while also having high taxes on the rich? Glad we can agree on that.

Over taxation is a suppressor. This is a very basic economic concept.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:37 PM
all above 10 million fo rmore taxes something they are almost in but not quite
Your mom should have used the coat hanger when she was pregnant with you.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:37 PM
Over taxation is a suppressor. This is a very basic economic concept.
You just admitted it didn't suppress anything in the 50s.

Trainwreck2100
06-27-2019, 07:40 PM

are we sure she didnt, but somehow fucked it up

Spurtacular
06-27-2019, 07:42 PM
You just admitted it didn't suppress anything in the 50s.

The average marginal rate was reasonable and even lower than today. And the high eat-the-rich marginal rates were not applicable in the way they would be today.

http://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1.4.12-Biggs-Chart-1.jpg

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:43 PM
The average marginal rate was reasonable and even lower than today. And the high eat-the-rich marginal rates were not applicable in the way they would be today.

http://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1.4.12-Biggs-Chart-1.jpg
So you're OK with returning to the tax code we had in the 50s then?

Trainwreck2100
06-27-2019, 07:43 PM

I assume you'd adjust that for inflation first

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:44 PM
I assume you'd adjust that for inflation first
Yes.

Spurtacular
06-27-2019, 07:46 PM

I just said it doesn't apply in the same manner.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have a gripe with the elite rich. Most of us do. But you are presupposing that the govt. is a good economic distributor; it's not. It's pay for play, and the rich will find their own ins and the expense of the workers.

Also, you are presupposing that great success needs to be punished. That's foolish. If I do an enterprise that pays to that magnitude, my attitude is the business can fuck off if they come at me for ninety percent. That you didn't build that stuff doesn't fly with me.

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 07:50 PM

So you want people who disagree with you aborted?

Thats pretty fucked up,tbh.

spurraider21
06-27-2019, 07:50 PM
:lol

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:51 PM
koriwhat, I'll freely admit that I would prefer for someone as retarded as ducks to have been aborted.

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 07:53 PM
koriwhat, I'll freely admit that I would prefer for someone as retarded as ducks to have been aborted.

all i see is irony, being two faced, talking out one side of your mouth, being spineless, and just being the good little lib that you are.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:53 PM
all i see is irony, being two faced, talking out one side of your mouth, being spineless, and just being the good little lib that you are.
All I see is community college educated white trash :lol

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 07:56 PM
All I see is community college educated white trash :lol

awesome :tu

why are you so offended by the truth that you are a walking hypocrite? a liberal who's a hypocrite, go figure... i must say though, you're so tolerant.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 07:57 PM
:lmao the fucking spirituality book author being invited to this debate

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 08:00 PM
:lmao the fucking spirituality book author being invited to this debate
:lolI've got my popcorn ready for this shitshow

What's y'alls superfecta pick tonight?

boutons_deux
06-27-2019, 08:02 PM

that's the average tax rate for the entire population

what JFK and later the Repugs did was lower the top marginal tax rate

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8c/Historical_Marginal_Tax_Rate_for_Highest_and_Lowes t_Income_Earners.jpg/1920px-Historical_Marginal_Tax_Rate_for_Highest_and_Lowes t_Income_Earners.jpg

Once the VRWC/oligarchy got their Useful Idiot and the Repugs into office in 1981, the top rate plummeted

Useful Idiot fired the ATC people, signalling the Start of the War on Employees and Unions,

at which point REAL household income started stagnating and continued right up to now

and

inequality skyrocketed.

Inequality has been purchased by the ever-more-wealthy/powerful oligarchy through govt govt polices, so is not natural or inevitable.

'80s Repugs also implemented the "tax inversion" so BigCorp would hide income overseas.

FrostKing
06-27-2019, 08:08 PM
Why was Elizabeth debating with the JV team yesterday?

Reck
06-27-2019, 08:09 PM
These zooms...yikes

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 08:10 PM
This NY blonde:lmao

koriwhat
06-27-2019, 08:11 PM
Why was Elizabeth debating with the JV team yesterday?

more like why was delaney tbh... dude kept getting shut down by the "handlers" controlling the debate because he was actually expanding on his policies.

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 08:12 PM
Bennet just committed elder abuse

Reck
06-27-2019, 08:16 PM
Yang looks confused and lost out there.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 08:17 PM
This NY blonde:lmao
Both of her attempts to jump in were so bad :lol

This Swallwell guy is pretty mediocre too, they should have just gone with an undercard debate for all of these loser candidates the way Republicans do.

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 08:18 PM
Nice left hook from Stalwell:lol

Reck
06-27-2019, 08:19 PM
Gillibrand is making my ears bleed.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 08:19 PM
They need to turn this Gilibrand skank's microphone off. Jesus Christ.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 08:23 PM
Wonder how many times gay mayor is going to say "this is very personal to me"

DeadlyDynasty
Gillibrand is making my ears bleed.

They need to turn this Gilibrand skank's microphone off. Jesus Christ.

DarrinS
I thought this was the A group. :lmao

Reck
06-27-2019, 08:24 PM
Biden's wife and daughter were killed in some accident? And the son died too? That's shit luck.

Reck
06-27-2019, 08:27 PM
Who's Marianne? :lol

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 08:28 PM
:lmao this spirituality author is incoherent, I can't believe they invited this woman to a debate

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 08:29 PM
The Fuck are some of these people?

Reck
06-27-2019, 08:31 PM
This is worse than the first debate. These fuckwit nobodies keep talking over the people who are the legit ones.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 08:31 PM
Kamala Harris has been the best so far imo

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 08:32 PM
Harris trying to get all the media plugs tomorrow..

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 08:32 PM

She is just really yelling..

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 08:33 PM
She is just really yelling..
Yeah look at our current president, that seems to work pretty well.

FrostKing
06-27-2019, 08:34 PM
Recap: free free free

Haven't even started talking migrants or environment

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 08:36 PM
Yeah look at our current president, that seems to work pretty well.

He basically loses to anyone not named Hillary. And he still lost the Pop Vote..

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 08:39 PM
There's a cage of children? Who knew?:lol

dbreiden83080
Harris just pandering to women right now..

Reck
This Marianne chick is drunk.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 08:41 PM
This Marianne chick is drunk.
She and the California guy on the other end add absolutely no value :lol, all having them does is turn the debate into a shit show

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 08:46 PM
Literally 3 people should not be here. Takes time away from those that may have a shot..

Reck
06-27-2019, 08:46 PM
Biden talking about bipartisanship...I'm sure primary voters (You know, the ones you need to talk to right now) care about bipartisanship.

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 08:47 PM
Biden has that CTE stare

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 08:48 PM
Yang had one really good bit about how he’d pay for something but other than that hes been completely silent :lol

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 08:49 PM
Yeah let everyone stay that is here illegally.. Fucking idiots..

Reck
06-27-2019, 08:50 PM
Harris dick whipping the moderator. Not gonna shut up boy!

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 08:53 PM
Who the hell is this?

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 08:53 PM
Man, prostate cancer and Holocaust relatives...Bennet's bringing the gooseguns

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 08:54 PM
Man, prostate cancer and Holocaust relatives...Bennet's bringing the gooseguns

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 09:00 PM
Ugh...Richie Maddcow

Reck
06-27-2019, 09:01 PM
Yikes. "Because I couldn't get it done" is not exactly what people who are on the fence about you want to hear.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 09:03 PM
:lmao author chick randomly bringing up slave reparations

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 09:04 PM
Reparations.......RIP:lmao

Reck
06-27-2019, 09:05 PM
:lmao author chick randomly bringing up slave reparations

At least that set up Harris to play the race card to bury Biden.

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 09:06 PM
Harris pulling the Girl power and Race power card hard...

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 09:07 PM
Reparations.......RIP:lmao
There was actually a good exchange going about why Buttigieg hasn’t taken any action to fire the chief, then they let her jump in with reparations shit to ruin it.

She shouldn’t have been invited to the debate just because a couple thousand housewives loaded up on anti depressants gave money to her.

spurraider21
06-27-2019, 09:07 PM
will watch the full replay later, but man, that's a bad sign if true :lol

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 09:09 PM

She is annoying the hell out of me. Just yelling and playing the Race card..

spurraider21
06-27-2019, 09:10 PM
Harris pulling the Girl power and Race power card hard...
one of the big reasons i dont like her, plus her race shtick is fake. her record as a prosecutor and AG in california was awful.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 09:10 PM
No one has done particularly well imo, there are a few candidates who have been really annoying tonight that the debate last night didn’t have to deal with.

DarrinS
06-27-2019, 09:11 PM
Wow

Reck
06-27-2019, 09:12 PM
Biden clearly tried to mail it in and its not going well for him. Kamala knee capped him and he still reeling from that exchange.

Reck
06-27-2019, 09:16 PM
See I like this idea from Bernie.

Supreme Court judges shouldn't be for life. They need to have terms just like the politicians that put them there.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 09:16 PM
Gillibrand is the worst.

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 09:17 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzz...this bitch again

DC23
06-27-2019, 09:17 PM
We have to watch this shit for 18 months. Too early for this. Ugh.

spurraider21
06-27-2019, 09:19 PM
Biden clearly tried to mail it in and its not going well for him. Kamala knee capped him and he still reeling from that exchange.
what happened?

DarrinS
06-27-2019, 09:20 PM
Peak cringe

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 09:20 PM
what happened?
She called him out on when he opposed bussing and he didn’t handle it well. I don’t think it’ll matter that much but he hasn’t performed all that well.

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 09:21 PM
Politicians talking about "Denying Science" when it comes to climate change, but still ramble on about GOD.. SMH..

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 09:22 PM
This guy Dickenlooper is out of his league

spurraider21
Cringefest

Peak cringe
at least you're consistent :lol

DeadlyDynasty
Did you know he's a scientist?

DC23
None of the candidates are answering the questions.

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 09:24 PM
None of the candidates are answering the questions.

Never do. They go in with buzz words, and catch phrases.. Just want to get them in.

DC23
06-27-2019, 09:25 PM
Biden's smile is creepy!

Will Hunting
Did you know he's a scientist?
Dickenlooper: “I’m a scientist”

Buttigieg: “This plan is really personal to me”

Gillibrand: “None of this matters unless you implement my plan to combat corruption”

Author Lady: “I like to sniff glue”

Reck
what happened?

Clueless Marianne brought up reparations and Kalama jumped at the opportunity to rip into Biden's Eastland comment he made a week or so ago. Didn't have much of a response. He actually gave up mid sentence when he got 30 more seconds to explain himself.

It was not pretty.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 09:26 PM
:lmao:lmao this bitch can’t actually be serious about running for President, she’s more or less a protest candidate

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 09:28 PM
Chuck said "Thank you Ms. Williamson" after 15 seconds...even they know:lol

DC23
Biden's first priority as President is to defeat Donald Trump:dizzy

Reck
Biden changing his strategy on the go.

Every question now he's answering with OBAMA baby!! His plans are my plans.

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 09:29 PM
Biden's first priority as President is to defeat Donald Trump

Yeah LOL.. Uh yeah..

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 09:29 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao that New Zealand response....Jesus fucking Christ

Reck
06-27-2019, 09:30 PM

So bad they had to actually cut to a full on commercial. :lol

DC23
06-27-2019, 09:30 PM

She and Kamala need to go.

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 09:33 PM
Biden's first priority as President is to defeat Donald Trump:dizzy

It's a been a rough night for ol' Joe...thousand-yard stare, wandering arm, nonsensical ramblings, etc. Time for the evening jello and the sleeping pill

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 09:34 PM
She and Kamala need to go.

Oh the media will proclaim her the winner tonight. Her planned attack on Biden milking her race card.. Nauseating..

Reck
06-27-2019, 09:35 PM
Swalwell is going to win the president so he can work as a lawyer for you...ok..

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 09:36 PM
Put Bernie to bed LOL..

DC23
06-27-2019, 09:37 PM
Swalwell:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 09:37 PM

:lmaowe need a GoFundMe account to keep her in the debates till the end, she's gold

dbreiden83080
06-27-2019, 09:39 PM
I will say this Harris/Trump in a debate is must see TV. She will take him head on, and he will have lots of insulting nicknames for her LOL..

Reck
06-27-2019, 09:40 PM
Marianne Williamson definitely got here by blowing half the NBC staff.

More speaking time than Andrew Yang and on par with Hickenlooper. :lol

DC23
Interesting comment on biometrics for guns.

Will Hunting
:lmaowe need a GoFundMe account to keep her in the debates till the end, she's gold
:lol imagine her running against Trump

”She’s a nasty woman who sounds drunk when she talks”

”Wow those are some great ideas but we need slave reparations for all of the children in New Zealand!”

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 09:42 PM
Marianne Williamson definitely got here by blowing half the NBC staff.
She was probably clam smacking with Maddow before the debate.

Reck
06-27-2019, 09:42 PM
Chuck hates Williamson. :lol

DC23
06-27-2019, 09:45 PM
Joe having a tough night.

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 09:46 PM
Biden is just too old and past his prime...if he ran 4 years ago he would have smoked the other primary candidates

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 09:50 PM
I love this woman:lmao

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 09:52 PM
I love this woman:lmao
She might as well just wear a wizard hat and start claiming magic is the solution to everything :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 09:53 PM
Gillibrand makes me want more Williamson

rmt
06-27-2019, 09:54 PM
Dickenlooper: “I’m a scientist”

Buttigieg: “This plan is really personal to me”

Gillibrand: “None of this matters unless you implement my plan to combat corruption”

Author Lady: “I like to sniff glue”

Biden: "Look, ..."

Biden/Gillibrand: "The fact is ..."

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 09:55 PM
"I hope to own your support."

Will Hunting
06-27-2019, 09:57 PM
Gillibrand makes me want more Williamson
They both make me remember why we’ve never had a female president.

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 09:59 PM
The first ten were infinitely less crazy as a group

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2019, 09:59 PM
They both make me remember why we’ve never had a female president.

:lol