PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: spursfan: lebron came to hollywood lmao

Kyle_Kuzma
06-28-2019, 12:01 AM
Did Lakers fans really believe he went there to win anything? The move made ZERO basketball sense, even if another star rode in along with him. The Lakers are behind many other West teams on the "youth movement" front, so it's not like Lebron thought to himself, "Hmm, all those guys need is a veteran superstar to put them over the top." And for a player still interested in winning, moving to the loaded West featuring a historically dominant club, again, makes zero sense. If Lebron was still motivated by titles, the 76ers would've been the logical choice. It's obvious basketball is second fiddle to his business interests.
:lmao:lmao:lmao

remember those things thing you faggots cling on to? its dead.

https://i.redd.it/bmu6wa8cqy631.jpg

these lames are fuming
:lmao

In return, he will GM the team further into the dirt. The Laker list of negatives is just too overwhelming to put them in a better position "moving forward" than any team sans Phoenix.

And still laughing at LOLaker fans. They got a worn ass King who came to town waving a white flag.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Mt71wDDEmBvgI/giphy.gif

Chucho
06-28-2019, 12:14 AM
Deja vu for LOLaker fans. Spurs will finish next season with a better record.

LkrFan
06-28-2019, 12:17 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

remember those things thing you faggots cling on to? its dead.

https://i.redd.it/bmu6wa8cqy631.jpg

these lames are fuming
:lmao

https://media.giphy.com/media/Mt71wDDEmBvgI/giphy.gif

:lol I'm here for this smoke! :smokin

FrostKing
06-28-2019, 12:18 AM
King Faggot

Kyle_Kuzma
06-28-2019, 12:25 AM
Deja vu for LOLaker fans. Spurs will finish next season with a better record.
you bitches cant say shit,

we goin after kawhi

i know you runnin a fever right now:lmao

Kyle_Kuzma
06-28-2019, 12:25 AM
:lol I'm here for this smoke! :smokin
sit back and enjoy the ride homie:smokin

LkrFan
06-28-2019, 12:32 AM

we goin after kawhi

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Chucho
06-28-2019, 12:50 AM

we goin after kawhi

Not at all compared to your hand and foreskin chafing right now.

SuperCam
06-28-2019, 12:50 AM
i was a LeGOAT believer when laker fan hated him and few spur fan liked him. i believed in him when laker fan accepted him and few spur fan who liked him gave up on him. i was the only one who held the faith. me.

Othyus Lalanne
06-28-2019, 01:12 AM
i was a LeGOAT believer when laker fan hated him and few spur fan liked him. i believed in him when laker fan accepted him and few spur fan who liked him gave up on him. i was the only one who held the faith. me.

Why would you believe in this douchebag just because AD is there?

Still a trash person, trash teammate, drama queen and coach killer.

DPG21920
06-28-2019, 09:55 AM
Lol but in order for a comeback SZN that means you had to suck - like everyone said :lol

If the Lakers can’t win it all this year it will literally go down as the biggest disappoint in NBA history. Everything is stacked in their favor and they are clear favorites right now. Clear favorites.

SpurSpike
06-28-2019, 11:24 AM
This is the Lakers complete current roster... and 32 million in cap space.

Anthony Davis
Kyle Kuzma
LeBron James
Talen Horton-Tucker
Alex Caruso
Johnathan Williams

6 guys! 2 great players (1 old and 1 injury prone) 1 decent player and the rest are bottom of the barrel scrubs!

If Kawhi did come over to the Lakers (not happening) he would command the 32 million you have in cap space leaving you no money to fill out the team.

ambchang
06-28-2019, 11:54 AM
Lol but in order for a comeback SZN that means you had to suck - like everyone said :lol

If the Lakers can’t win it all this year it will literally go down as the biggest disappoint in NBA history. Everything is stacked in their favor and they are clear favorites right now. Clear favorites.

2012? 2004?

DPG21920
06-28-2019, 11:58 AM
2012? 2004?

Ever. Look at the amount of talent in those 3 compared to any other big 3. Look at the buzz from Laker fans and the bravado. If LA doesn’t ring this year I don’t know if Laker fans will ever recover.

Robz4000
06-28-2019, 12:21 PM
:lol now this is gonna be fun 2.0

MultiTroll
06-28-2019, 12:40 PM
Laker Phan excited about being over .500!

Killakobe81
06-28-2019, 01:09 PM
2012? 2004?

I knew 2012 we were overrated...
2004 we made Finals despite the rape trial and Malone injury plus we got 0.3
2012 was a complete shit show

Thread
06-28-2019, 01:21 PM

Anthony Davis
Kyle Kuzma
LeBron James
Talen Horton-Tucker
Alex Caruso
Johnathan Williams

6 guys! 2 great players (1 old and 1 injury prone) 1 decent player and the rest are bottom of the barrel scrubs!

>>>>>>>>>If Kawhi did come over to the Lakers (not happening)<<<<<<<<< he would command the 32 million you have in cap space leaving you no money to fill out the team.

But, you'd beside yourself nonetheless, SS. You'd be inconsolable, it'd be even worse than when Leonard rang up North.

& look at ya, short 1 because of Florida. ha, ha. The fuckin' ropes, SS, the fuckin' wampum sold on the TV, your wampum, your shit. Had it, in the palm of your hand, counting it's coup. Oh, daddy!

I'm sitting here and I still can't believe it. You were hoopin it up at your arena "For free admission bring an unopened canned good for free admission. No beans of any kind, please." & you cheap bastards, a lot of San Antonians raided those bins of canned goods as they left that shocked arena. Shame on ya's.

SpursforSix
06-28-2019, 01:24 PM

I can’t imagine anything topping Zeke giving Magic AIDS and causing him to have a flaming queen for a son.

Robz4000
06-28-2019, 02:06 PM
But, you'd beside yourself nonetheless, SS. You'd be inconsolable, it'd be even worse than when Leonard rang up North.

& look at ya, short 1 because of Florida. ha, ha. The fuckin' ropes, SS, the fuckin' wampum sold on the TV, your wampum, your shit. Had it, in the palm of your hand, counting it's coup. Oh, daddy!

I'm sitting here and I still can't believe it. You were hoopin it up at your arena "For free admission bring an unopened canned good for free admission. No beans of any kind, please." & you cheap bastards, a lot of San Antonians raided those bins of canned goods as they left that shocked arena. Shame on ya's.

What's your opinion on the Lakers these days, Cubby? You like the moves they're making?

Killakobe81
06-28-2019, 02:31 PM

Tell em cully...
What u think of Rapinoe disrespecting your favorite president?!

ambchang
06-28-2019, 04:17 PM
Ever. Look at the amount of talent in those 3 compared to any other big 3. Look at the buzz from Laker fans and the bravado. If LA doesn’t ring this year I don’t know if Laker fans will ever recover.

Well, let’s see if coaching and front office matters in this league.

I’m still waiting for the lakers perimeter defense and shooting to show up.

Thread
06-28-2019, 04:20 PM
Tell em cully...
What u think of Rapinoe disrespecting your favorite president?!

At least he didn't threaten to blow up his WH like Madonner did.

Thread
06-28-2019, 04:22 PM
What's your opinion on the Lakers these days, Cubby? You like the moves they're making?

It's garbage. Davis is weak. James is weak. Davis is a follower & James doesn't lead.

Thread
06-28-2019, 04:26 PM

Anthony Davis
Kyle Kuzma
LeBron James
Talen Horton-Tucker
Alex Caruso
Johnathan Williams

If Kawhi did come over to the Lakers (not happening) he would command the 32 million you have in cap space leaving you no money to fill out the team.

& you know damn good & well they won't start Kuzma. They'll strap him to a handy post somewhere & beat his honkey ass black & blue. "We're not going to start him. He needs to earn it. We'll start him 1st, perhaps even 2nd off the bench. I really like this FA pick-up we signed for a song & a dance to be 1st off the bench. I know he's only shooting 26%, but, he's really trying out there. He's earned it."

I am so fucking pissed off right now over this soccer score I could kick the dog if I had one.

Thread
06-28-2019, 04:31 PM
I can’t imagine anything topping Zeke giving Magic AIDS and causing him to have a flaming queen for a son.

Selling your shit in Florida tops it.
Chasing Leonard across the Canadian border with supreme confidence he wouldn't come back across the gd thing with a Larry O'Brien tops it.

Your shit stinks just like every other asshole in the line, SfS.

Thread
06-28-2019, 04:32 PM
2004 we made Finals despite the rape trial and (((Malone injury))) plus we got 0.3

Remember it was Sun, a white one that fell into him.

ambchang
06-28-2019, 05:26 PM
2004 we made Finals despite the rape trial and Malone injury plus we got 0.3

Come to think of it, perhaps the lakers can sign two more stars to make it some sort of traditional. EVery 8 years, stack the roster with stars then fail spectacularly. Then the fans can spend the next number of years alternating between blaming injuries or lodging the pussies and assholes whichever is convenient.

Killakobe81
06-28-2019, 05:44 PM
Come to think of it, perhaps the lakers can sign two more stars to make it some sort of traditional. EVery 8 years, stack the roster with stars then fail spectacularly. Then the fans can spend the next number of years alternating between blaming injuries or lodging the pussies and assholes whichever is convenient.

Never made an injury excuse not even I
89 losing to Pistons...
My only point was we made Finals and lost to a better defensive and cohesive team. I don't see 2004 as a failure just a disappointment... 2012 was a failure I said second round loss was most likely we didn't even do that but I had lower abd more realistic than most sale as last year.. '
I even argued with DPG we were not legit contenders all year that season...

DAF86
06-28-2019, 05:59 PM
Why is OP acting like the fan of a team that hasn't missed the playoffs for 6 straight years, tbh? :lol

phxspurfan
06-28-2019, 08:19 PM
:lol show us the playoffs and *maybe* one WCF berth in the worst west conference in decades by your media darling squad and its self-proclaimed GOAT. Then we can talk about your going after our sloppy seconds superstars

FrostKing
06-28-2019, 08:53 PM
The 1997 to 1999 Rockets already tried this with Hakeem, Barkley and Drexler/Pippen.

The rest of the lineup was filled with guys like Maloney, 33 yr old Elie, 35 yr old Eddie Johnson, 34 yr old Willis. And rookies Mobley and Dickerson.

LkrFan
06-28-2019, 09:28 PM

Anthony Davis
Kyle Kuzma
LeBron James
Talen Horton-Tucker
Alex Caruso
Johnathan Williams

^ doesn't understand how salary caps work :lol