PDA

View Full Version : Kamala Harris' thread

boutons_deux
06-28-2019, 10:55 AM
Trump Jr and an army of suspicious social media accounts target Kamala Harris with a racist smear
President Donald Trump sarcastically asked Vladimir Putin not to meddle in the 2020 election —

hours after his son helped amplify an attack on Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) that was pushed by suspicious bot accounts.

Donald Trump Jr. retweeted a post questioning the California Democrat’s own racial credentials.

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Screen-Shot-2019-06-28-at-10.11.33-AM.png

The president’s son later deleted his post, but not after an army of sketchy-looking Twitter accounts began pushing the same theme just minutes later.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/trump-jr-and-an-army-of-suspicious-social-media-accounts-target-kamala-harris-with-a-racist-smear/ (https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/trump-jr-and-an-army-of-suspicious-social-media-accounts-target-kamala-harris-with-a-racist-smear/)

Thread
06-28-2019, 12:25 PM
He's just trying to get under your skin. tee, hee.

Thread
06-28-2019, 12:32 PM
She can't get there...MSM saw that day 1. Only one of the 2 old white men can get there. MSM saw that day 1.

Old-white-man.

"We're sick of old white men grabbing our woo-woos & paying us less than the swingin' dicks. No more white men!"

If that old white man is elected it'll be another decade before an old white man will be out of that WH.

"Never again! We want an old white woman in there. We're on the warpath for her. Does she have the shakes, the palsy? Does an old white man shit in the woods? Of course she does, but, she doesn't have the waxy build up that Pelosi has, nor that rack like a full grown moose. No more white men. No more smoking their gd peace pipes. No more swallowing their maze. No more attending their rising loin clothes. No more 'charge!'

Yada hey!!!"

Thread
06-28-2019, 12:51 PM
& another thing:::MSM was all over the premonition that should Harris shit in Biden's face too hard it'll disqualify her as his running mater when he does get the nod. MSM doesn't miss one blessed point & they hold nothing close to the vest. She'd no more kicked his honkey ass back&forth for 2 hours than an hour after MSM across the channel changer cited the immediately danger of her losing that spot. Biden/Harris covers a lot of polling booths.

spurraider21
06-28-2019, 01:54 PM
& another thing:::MSM was all over the premonition that should Harris shit in Biden's face too hard it'll disqualify her as his running mater when he does get the nod. MSM doesn't miss one blessed point & they hold nothing close to the vest. She'd no more kicked his honkey ass back&forth for 2 hours than an hour after MSM across the channel changer cited the immediately danger of her losing that spot. Biden/Harris covers a lot of polling booths.
but more importantly, do you think about her bush?

Spurminator
06-28-2019, 01:57 PM
Trump Jr and an army of suspicious social media accounts target Kamala Harris with a racist smear

President Donald Trump sarcastically asked Vladimir Putin not to meddle in the 2020 election —

hours after his son helped amplify an attack on Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) that was pushed by suspicious bot accounts.

Donald Trump Jr. retweeted a post questioning the California Democrat’s own racial credentials.

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Screen-Shot-2019-06-28-at-10.11.33-AM.png

The president’s son later deleted his post, but not after an army of sketchy-looking Twitter accounts began pushing the same theme just minutes later.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/trump-jr-and-an-army-of-suspicious-social-media-accounts-target-kamala-harris-with-a-racist-smear/ (https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/trump-jr-and-an-army-of-suspicious-social-media-accounts-target-kamala-harris-with-a-racist-smear/)

Big news regardless, since half-Indian-half-Jamaican blacks were treated very well prior to civil rights. They even had their own sign attached to white restrooms: "Whites Only (Except Half-Jamaicans)"

koriwhat
06-28-2019, 03:21 PM
she most def is a race baiter and it was on display last night no doubt. "i don't think you're a racist biden but..." yeah she's your typical dipshit far lefty and will use whatever bs tactic that she can to achieve the power she seeks.

Reck
06-28-2019, 03:24 PM
She can't get there...MSM saw that day 1. Only one of the 2 old white men can get there. MSM saw that day 1.

Old-white-man.

"We're sick of old white men grabbing our woo-woos & paying us less than the swingin' dicks. No more white men!"

If that old white man is elected it'll be another decade before an old white man will be out of that WH.

"Never again! We want an old white woman in there. We're on the warpath for her. Does she have the shakes, the palsy? Does an old white man shit in the woods? Of course she does, but, she doesn't have the waxy build up that Pelosi has, nor that rack like a full grown moose. No more white men. No more smoking their gd peace pipes. No more swallowing their maze. No more attending their rising loin clothes. No more 'charge!'

Yada hey!!!"

I dont know about all that, Thread.

They were all sucking her cock when she race carded and made Biden take a knee. :lol

Dude got bent over.

ducks
06-28-2019, 03:40 PM
Next debate she have a shorter dress and a low cut top ....

pgardn
06-28-2019, 05:08 PM
Next debate she have a shorter dress and a low cut top ....

Ducks on fi yah.
Ducks’ poor wife will pay those dues tonight now that the duckman is in heat.

Thread
06-28-2019, 05:21 PM
but more importantly, do you think about her bush?

No, it's not my type. That Klobachar woman...I'll bet that tract on her is something else again.

Thread
06-28-2019, 05:25 PM
I dont know about all that, Thread.

They were all sucking her cock when she race carded and made Biden take a knee. :lol

Dude got bent over.

But, we won't know if bending over cost him until we see fresh polling. I'll bet it doesn't. If there was an alternative to Biden, one who could be counted on to beat Trump with an expectation of assurance then they'd toss Biden's honkey ass out, but, that person does not exist.

Splits
06-28-2019, 05:33 PM
But, we won't know if bending over cost him until we see fresh polling. I'll bet it doesn't. If there was an alternative to Biden, one who could be counted on to beat Trump with an expectation of assurance then they'd toss Biden's honkey ass out, but, that person does not exist.

Polls good now

boutons_deux
06-28-2019, 05:33 PM
Biden up, not down, in today's polls

Thread
06-28-2019, 05:37 PM
Polls good now

Biden up, not down, in today's polls

You got to wait 24 hours for the shit to permeate the Oscillator. They'll have it on the Sunday morning talk shows. If it holds, he's safe.

Pavlov
06-28-2019, 05:41 PM
It's going to be tough to paint Black President's 8-year sidekick and BFF as a racist.

Good luck, woke progressives!

Splits
06-28-2019, 05:42 PM
The night before the last election Hillary was assured of the Presidency by a 98+%.

You got to wait 24 hours for the shit to permeate the Oscillator. They'll have it on the Sunday morning talk shows. If it holds, he's safe.

Polls good now

Thread
06-28-2019, 05:45 PM
Polls good now

You ain't changed a bit I see.

Thread
06-28-2019, 05:46 PM
It's going to be tough to paint Black President's 8-year sidekick and BFF as a racist.

Only if Hussein Obama appears in person & rescues his honkey ass. & he's too busy tracking Trump from his walled home up the street from the WH.

ducks
06-28-2019, 05:49 PM
Ducks on fi yah.
Ducks’ poor wife will pay those dues tonight now that the duckman is in heat.

Ducks wife is rich thanks to Clinton’s loss

Pavlov
06-28-2019, 05:52 PM
Only if Hussein Obama appears in person & rescues his honkey ass. & he's too busy tracking Trump from his walled home up the street from the WH.Nah, all Biden has to do is put some memba berries in his commercials and statements.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Pr0NGu6wl6MUg/giphy.gif

Splits
06-28-2019, 05:54 PM
You ain't changed a bit I see.

Hope and change good now

Psychopav Chump
06-28-2019, 05:57 PM
Present

spurraider21
06-28-2019, 06:00 PM

kamala isn't really a progressive anyway

Reck
06-28-2019, 06:05 PM

Debates count for little these days. Good old Hillary won all 3 debates and Bernie was said to have won all of his in the dem primary and they both got crushed.

Also we're 1 and a half year out so I doubt very much this will stick for that long.

Spurtacular
06-28-2019, 06:07 PM
Good old Hillary won all 3 debates

:lmao Tranny still hasn't figured out that MSM makes up numbers. :lmao

Thread
06-28-2019, 06:08 PM

Not after sending all those BLM'er to prison. "I'm sorry about that. I don't know what I could have been thinking." Simple, you wanted your way & got it. Now you want your way again. & unless you shut your mouth & sign on to be Biden's VP & ass/nose wiper you won't get it.

Thread
06-28-2019, 06:11 PM
Debates count for little these days. Good old Hillary won all 3 debates and Bernie was said to have won all of his in the dem primary and they both got crushed.

Also we're 1 and a half year out so I doubt very much this will stick for that long.

But, he's white, Reck, and he's marinated in that Busing materiel for decades. He said what he said, but, he meant this:::"Nobody is telling me where I have to send my kids to school. No kid of mine is getting on a fucking bus & busing to the poor side of town. No fuckin' way!" He said that before he partnered with Hussein & he'll take it to the grave whole & unencumbered.

Pavlov
06-28-2019, 06:20 PM
kamala isn't really a progressive anywayIn that case, she's probably racist against black people too.

Spurtacular
06-28-2019, 06:34 PM
In that case, she's probably racist against black people too.

Non-progressives are usually racists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmvt7yFTtt8

koriwhat
06-28-2019, 07:03 PM

i wonder if that straight hair of hers is actually straight... duh

spurraider21
06-28-2019, 07:06 PM
ok

Pavlov
06-28-2019, 07:10 PM
Really? You guys need blue font for that?

spurraider21
06-28-2019, 07:11 PM
Really? You guys need blue font for that?
i dont. but have no interest engaging if you're just gonna be facetious

Pavlov
06-28-2019, 07:13 PM
i dont. but have no interest engaging if you're just gonna be facetiousHeaven forbid.

AaronY
No, it's not my type.
Bigot.

Psychopav Chump
i dont. but have no interest engaging if you're just gonna be facetious

You're free to run away.

spurraider21
06-28-2019, 07:20 PM
Heaven forbid.
ok

beats hearing you whine about progressives

spurraider21
06-28-2019, 07:21 PM
You're free to run away.
make sure you also long into chumphumper so you can continue this conversation

Thread
06-28-2019, 07:34 PM
Bigot.

I like pink in pink. I do not like pink in brown. No.

ChumpHumper
06-28-2019, 07:43 PM
make sure you also long into chumphumper so you can continue this conversation

I pulled my punches on my current main screen name, Pavlov (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343) for ya.

Spurtacular
06-28-2019, 07:47 PM

How is she not progressive if she wants to give free healthcare to illegal aliens?

:lmao Lite

Pavlov
06-28-2019, 07:53 PM
ok

beats hearing you whine about progressives:lol "whine"

Progressives are doing the most whining tbh.

spurraider21
06-28-2019, 08:17 PM
How is she not progressive if she wants to give free healthcare to illegal aliens?

:lmao Lite
you agreed about it here...

I would basically group all of the candidates into these buckets, with the first three buckets having a huge advantage:

1) The candidates who actually have a progressive track record prior to 2016 but don't have the personality a presidential candidate needs:
Sanders
Warren

2) The establishment candidate who doesn't even try to pretend he's a progressive but might still win because he has the one thing your average Democratic primary voter looks for, celebrity status and name recognition:
Biden
O'Rourke

3) The female establishment senator who wants to rebrand herself as a progressive despite being a Clinton supporter 4 years ago and having floods of special interest money:
Harris
Klobuchar
Gillibrand

4) The seasoned ex-governor who might actually be a good candidate but doesn't have the name recognition/celebrity status that most superficial Democratic primary voters look for:
John Hickenlooper
Steve Bullock
Jay Inslee

5) The minority who people saw as a trendy future candidate 4+ years ago but hasn't done anything recently to excite voters:
Castro
Booker
Holder (already announced he wasn't running)

6) The young and inexperienced house liberal who's running way too soon:
Tulsi Gabbard
Tim Ryan
Eric Swallwell
Seth Moulton

After that, it's pretty much a hodgepodge of unknowns who hope to create appeal by being the guy no one has ever fucking heard of.

Good write-up except for O'Rourke. He has taken on the progressive stances fairly consistently in the last year or so.

Spurtacular
06-28-2019, 08:21 PM
you agreed about it here...

That's a stretch on a relative lucid agreement, Lite.

I mean certainly there are Dems who are "moderate" relative to other Dems; but the truth is the party jumped into the deep end when all of the A-team for pres all vote to give free healthcare to illegal aliens.

spurraider21
06-28-2019, 08:24 PM
That's a stretch on a relative lucid agreement, Lite.

I mean certainly there are Dems who are "moderate" relative to other Dems; but the truth is the party jumped into the deep end when all of the A-team for pres all vote to give free healthcare to illegal aliens.
i'll agree that she's saying a lot of things to check off the progressive boxes... but i think it's all show. in her limited time in the senate, she has already gained a reputation for grandstanding and it was in full effect during the debate. she's saying what she believes needs to be said for the sake of political expediency. she has enough history/record in CA that we know she hasn't exactly been a faithful progressive (whether you think that's a good or bad thing is a separate discussion)

Spurtacular
06-28-2019, 10:26 PM
i'll agree that she's saying a lot of things to check off the progressive boxes... but i think it's all show. in her limited time in the senate, she has already gained a reputation for grandstanding and it was in full effect during the debate. she's saying what she believes needs to be said for the sake of political expediency. she has enough history/record in CA that we know she hasn't exactly been a faithful progressive (whether you think that's a good or bad thing is a separate discussion)

Why do think it's politically expedient that KH take a stance as something far left as free healthcare for illegals?

spurraider21
06-28-2019, 10:27 PM
Why do think it's politically expedient that KH take a stance as something far left as free healthcare for illegals?
i dont know that it is. but she believes it to be, and is acting accordingly

Spurtacular
06-28-2019, 11:20 PM
i dont know that it is. but she believes it to be, and is acting accordingly

Don't hide behind the lawyer talk, Lite. Ten out of ten on the varsity stage voted for free healthcare for illegals. How do you explain the need for Democrats to have to take this position?

spurraider21
06-28-2019, 11:24 PM
Don't hide behind the lawyer talk, Lite. Ten out of ten on the varsity stage voted for free healthcare for illegals. How do you explain the need for Democrats to have to take this position?
i dont think there is that need

but in the primaries, people are trying to pander to the base. in republican primaries you'll see candidates trying to prove how conservative they are, and how moderate the others are. same story here, where all candidates have to somehow prove they are liberal enough to earn the vote of left wing primary voters

Spurtacular
06-28-2019, 11:31 PM
i dont think there is that need

but in the primaries, people are trying to pander to the base. in republican primaries you'll see candidates trying to prove how conservative they are, and how moderate the others are. same story here, where all candidates have to somehow prove they are liberal enough to earn the vote of left wing primary voters

It's an embarrassment to the state of the party. People are going to flee the party if they can't offer better.

spurraider21
06-29-2019, 12:46 AM
It's an embarrassment to the state of the party. People are going to flee the party if they can't offer better.
i think that would be a more realistic possibility if the opposing candidate wasn't trump tbh

Spurtacular
06-29-2019, 08:29 AM
i think that would be a more realistic possibility if the opposing candidate wasn't trump tbh

Wrong. Dems are ramping up the contrast that got him into the office in the first place.

boutons_deux
06-29-2019, 08:49 AM

It's realistic because 100M Americans are fucking stupid, thinking that Repugs will EVER do anything for them, and worse, that politics has nothing to do with their TV-watching lives.

Repugs haven't done shit for ALL America in 40 years.

Any Dem Pres will be better FOR THE PEOPLE than ANY Repug Pres.

Harris is non-white, non-male, so the majority of white males will not vote for her. They will keep voting for white male Repugs who will continue to screw them over.

Thread
06-29-2019, 10:01 AM
Harris is non-white, non-male, so the majority of white males will not vote for her.

Fool (them) once/Hussein Obama---you're correct. He spent his 8 years race baiting the countryside. Had the time of his life.

koriwhat
06-29-2019, 10:45 AM
Harris is non-white, non-male, so the majority of white males will not vote for her. They will keep voting for white male Repugs who will continue to screw them over.

Lol race baiting just like your shitty hero Harris. People who would vote for her are as retarded as she is.

spurraider21
06-29-2019, 11:02 AM
Wrong. Dems are ramping up the contrast that got him into the office in the first place.
i mean, that's assuming that hillary lost because she was too far left, which is kinda laughable.

plus, none of the dems running right now have hillary's baggage. her unfavorables were higher than any of the one's up there right now.

spurraider21
06-29-2019, 11:05 AM
It's realistic because 100M Americans are fucking stupid, thinking that Repugs will EVER do anything for them, and worse, that politics has nothing to do with their TV-watching lives.

Repugs haven't done shit for ALL America in 40 years.

Any Dem Pres will be better FOR THE PEOPLE than ANY Repug Pres.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAjj3HNjCTY

Spurtacular
06-29-2019, 05:58 PM
i mean, that's assuming that hillary lost because she was too far left, which is kinda laughable.

plus, none of the dems running right now have hillary's baggage. her unfavorables were higher than any of the one's up there right now.

She wanted to bring in a flood of "refugees" and fuck over the citizens. Same vein, same cloth. Dems haven't progressed.

ducks
06-29-2019, 07:12 PM
Kamala Harris is NOT eligible to be President. Her father arrived from Jamaica in 1961—mother from India arrived in 1960 Neither parent was a legal resident for 5 years prior to Harris’s birth, a requirement for naturalization she was raised in Canada.

spurraider21
06-29-2019, 07:39 PM
Kamala Harris is NOT eligible to be President. Her father arrived from Jamaica in 1961—mother from India arrived in 1960 Neither parent was a legal resident for 5 years prior to Harris’s birth, a requirement for naturalization she was raised in Canada.
:lmao she was born in Oakland, California and moved to Canada when she was 12 :lmao

origin of claim: Jacob Wohl

:lmao ducks

Spurminator
06-29-2019, 07:45 PM
Consider the fact that an easily debunkible birther theory started by Jacob Wohl and repeated by ducks will almost assuredly be pushed by the current US President.

And some fucking dumbasses here will still vote for him.

ducks
06-29-2019, 07:50 PM
Trump is doing much better for the country then clinton would have done
And doing better then those 20 far left people
Health care better for illegals then USA citizens
Come
On
Now

Spurminator
06-29-2019, 07:53 PM
Trump is doing much better for the country then clinton would have done
And doing better then those 20 far left people
Health care better for illegals then USA citizens
Come
On
Now

You would feel that way about any GOP President. You could have sided with any of the others. You could ask your party to put forth a better option in 2020.

You chose the retarded TV star who doesn't read intelligence reports, lies to his country daily, believes Alex Jones conspiracies and wears make-up because he's insecure about looking his age.

But you relate to him as a dumbass yourself. He validates your shitty, shitty life.

ducks
06-29-2019, 08:04 PM
Did not like either Bush president

All presidents lie
Trump has kepted more promises then Reagan and more then all the presidents since then combined

ducks
06-29-2019, 08:06 PM
Did not vote for John mcidiot for president either

Will Hunting
06-29-2019, 08:06 PM
It’s remarkable how all of Trump’s supporters claim they didn’t like GWB even though the overwhelming majority of them voted for him (twice).

ducks
06-29-2019, 08:09 PM
Consider who the lesser of the evil was for the president
Not much choice

ducks
06-29-2019, 08:11 PM
Nikki Haley For president ?

AaronY
06-29-2019, 08:59 PM
Fool (them) once/Hussein Obama---you're correct. He spent his 8 years race baiting the countryside. Had the time of his life.
This is such silly nonsense. Making Obama out to be Al Sharpton or Farrakhan. You guys rightly complain about liberal activists calling everyone racist then lose all credibility when you make a decent guy like Obama out to be Huey newton

koriwhat
06-30-2019, 03:42 PM

yeah but she's african american... oh wait... haha! the left loves to lie constantly.

koriwhat
06-30-2019, 03:44 PM
He validates your shitty, shitty life.

you sound desperate to be recognized as someone you're not.

Thread
07-01-2019, 03:04 PM
She hurt the old cocker. New Poll has her ahead with both ends of the +- margin of error.

Biden: 22
Geronimo: 17

Spurtacular
07-01-2019, 03:19 PM
No, it's not my type. That Klobachar woman...I'll bet that tract on her is something else again.

You pinin' for the days of 70's porn, bruh?

Thread
07-01-2019, 03:29 PM
You pinin' for the days of 70's porn, bruh?

No. Standing, well, slippin' about in a pitch black wooden booth dropping quarters into the slot. The flicker of light & it was, in the circa all there was.

koriwhat
07-01-2019, 04:15 PM
This is such silly nonsense. Making Obama out to be Al Sharpton or Farrakhan. You guys rightly complain about liberal activists calling everyone racist then lose all credibility when you make a decent guy like Obama out to be Huey newton

the friends you surround yourself with is all i need to know about someone tbh.

Reck
07-01-2019, 04:17 PM
She hurt the old cocker. New Poll has her ahead with both ends of the +- margin of error.

Biden: 22
Geronimo: 17

That makes no sense.

She's now magically ahead of both old Bernie and Warren? Doubt that's accurate.

spurraider21
07-01-2019, 04:21 PM
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/12/30/us/politics/TRUMPBILL/TRUMPBILL-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

https://images.indianexpress.com/2019/06/trump-kim-759-2.jpg?w=759

https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5922f54834911b297f8b4c85-750-563.jpg

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxbusiness.com/foxbusiness.com/content/uploads/2019/03/932/470/trump-Epstein.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

koriwhat
07-01-2019, 04:22 PM
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/12/30/us/politics/TRUMPBILL/TRUMPBILL-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

https://images.indianexpress.com/2019/06/trump-kim-759-2.jpg?w=759

https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5922f54834911b297f8b4c85-750-563.jpg

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxbusiness.com/foxbusiness.com/content/uploads/2019/03/932/470/trump-Epstein.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

exactly. what are you getting at? who'd you vote for in 2016 and then guess who i voted for in 2016?

CosmicCowboy
07-01-2019, 04:26 PM
:lmao @ the idiots in here getting wood over Harris just because of that premeditated ambush of old Joe. That shit is gonna hurt her in the long run.

spurraider21
07-01-2019, 04:26 PM
exactly. what are you getting at? who'd you vote for in 2016 and then guess who i voted for in 2016?
trump is friendly with clintons and epstein (mr pedo island himself) and you said the friends people surround themselves with is all you need to know. oh also bragging about his friendship with one of the most despicable humans on earth (kim, not hillary :lol).

so just waiting for you to shit on trump, by your own standards

koriwhat
07-01-2019, 04:28 PM
trump is friendly with clintons and epstein (mr pedo island himself) and you said the friends people surround themselves with is all you need to know. oh also bragging about his friendship with one of the most despicable humans on earth (kim, not hillary :lol).

so just waiting for you to shit on trump, by your own standards

can you not read or use some critical thinking where critical thinking wasn't even needed? how the fuck did you miss the point that was so damn blatant in the first place?

spurraider21
07-01-2019, 04:30 PM
can you not read or use some critical thinking where critical thinking wasn't even needed? how the fuck did you miss the point that was so damn blatant in the first place?
this point?

Pavlov
07-01-2019, 04:33 PM
the friends you surround yourself with is all i need to know about someone tbh.Trump's friends are in prison.

spurraider21
07-01-2019, 04:34 PM
Trump's friends are in prison.
or running north korea

Pavlov
07-01-2019, 04:36 PM
or running north koreaThat's different.

Trump and Kim are in love.

koriwhat
07-01-2019, 04:41 PM
this point?

nope. the point you're missing altogether; who'd you vote for in 2016 and who'd i vote for in 2016? it's a very easy question to answer.

CosmicCowboy
07-01-2019, 04:46 PM
Between Trump and Hillary it was an easy no vote *blank* for me on the president ballot.

spurraider21
07-01-2019, 04:50 PM
nope. the point you're missing altogether; who'd you vote for in 2016 and who'd i vote for in 2016? it's a very easy question to answer.

that was never "the point." you asked me if that was my point. it wasn't.

but if you're going to make that the point, i'll tell you that in the general election i voted for hillary over trump. would do so again tbh. i didnt primary for clinton, though.

koriwhat
07-01-2019, 04:56 PM
that was never "the point." you asked me if that was my point. it wasn't.

but if you're going to make that the point, i'll tell you that in the general election i voted for hillary over trump. would do so again tbh. i didnt primary for clinton, though.

your support for HRC is support for the scum she surrounds herself with. i might have to make an equally bad decision come 2020. :lol

so again, you see, you claim i supported/support trump yet you're the one that cast a ballot in 2016, not i.

koriwhat
07-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Between Trump and Hillary it was an easy no vote *blank* for me on the president ballot.

:tu ditto

spurraider21
07-01-2019, 04:59 PM
your support for HRC is support for the scum she surrounds herself with. i might have to make an equally bad decision come 2020. :lol

so again, you see, you claim i supported/support trump yet you're the one that cast a ballot in 2016, not i.
i dont care you voted for or claim to have voted for. the only thing we actually know about one another is our spurstalk personas. you claim to not support trump but white knight for him at every turn. you claim that all you need to know to judge someone is the friends around them, but then refuse to apply that principle to trump, who was friends with clintons/epstein and is now best buddies with fucking kim jong un :lmao

koriwhat
07-01-2019, 05:04 PM
i dont care you voted for or claim to have voted for. the only thing we actually know about one another is our spurstalk personas. you claim to not support trump but white knight for him at every turn. you claim that all you need to know to judge someone is the friends around them, but then refuse to apply that principle to trump, who was friends with clintons/epstein and is now best buddies with fucking kim jong un :lmao

you just keep on running in circles then chasing your own tale. yes i spelt tail wrong on purpose so you'd get the point!

and what you see as white knighting for trump, i see as sociology. perspective is everything and most of yall are blinded by your political ideology and or trump's demeanor more so than his presidency. i just find it funny how the minute he ran for office all of a sudden a nation/world of fans quickly decided he was their enemy and hitler reincarnated.

spurraider21
07-01-2019, 05:12 PM
you just keep on running in circles then chasing your own tale. yes i spelt tail wrong on purpose so you'd get the point!

and what you see as white knighting for trump, i see as sociology. perspective is everything and most of yall are blinded by your political ideology and or trump's demeanor more so than his presidency. i just find it funny how the minute he ran for office all of a sudden a nation/world of fans quickly decided he was their enemy and hitler reincarnated.
im not running in circles. i'm being straightforward.

you said you can judge people by their friends. trump is friends with some people you consider despicable. you refuse to cast any such judgment on trump, but have no problem doing so for anybody else. its really simple tbh. you're turning it into "who did you vote for", "sociology," and "perspective"

koriwhat
07-01-2019, 05:24 PM
im not running in circles. i'm being straightforward.

you said you can judge people by their friends. trump is friends with some people you consider despicable. you refuse to cast any such judgment on trump, but have no problem doing so for anybody else. its really simple tbh. you're turning it into "who did you vote for", "sociology," and "perspective"

you refuse to see the judgement i've cast tbh. the other day i did it too yet pav skipped right over it as i brought it up a few times to make it a point.

i am always told i don't hold trump's feet to the fire yet when i do yall dismiss it and then a day later say i've never said anything bad about the dude. truth be told, i'm not here to shit on trump. i see this whole charade as one big out of control sociology experiment.

i am simply perplexed that a nation/world can all of a sudden hate a guy because he ran for president. it's hilarious to me that you all act like trump was your enemy the day you stepped out of your momma's womb.

i guess you could say the same about my hate for hrc though i've never liked her or the clinton's to begin with.

Thread
07-01-2019, 05:58 PM
trump is friendly with clintons

Do I see it? Yes, I just do not understand it. I could see when it was Bush2 & Hussein Obama back a ways. Hussein & his crew weren't trying to hurt Bush,,,just defeat him...then go back behind the curtain & hug it out & split the boodle like in professional rasslin',,,but, this blood feud twixt Clinton, NY, the Dems, Pelosi, Media et al &&& Trump is a totally different animal. If he doesn't get the extra 4 years to clear the statues of limitations they're gonna come down on him & those blooded kids + the girl's husband like a ton a brick & they're going to come with a smile on their faces. He's gonna have to find either an island, or, a juiced jury. Otherwise he is going to be at the mercy of NY State prosecutors & judges.

He does a great job whistlin' past that graveyard I'll grant him that. Me? I'd liquefy a lot of it & make arrangements off shore for at least the bloodline. At 75+ it ain't the end of the world. If Manafort can sit there and brazen it out, the old man could. But, those 4 kids? No. Then? Like that Repub up in Oregon:::"send bachelors."

spurraider21
07-01-2019, 06:00 PM
Do I see it? Yes, I just do not understand it. I could see when it was Bush2 & Hussein Obama back a ways. Hussein & his crew weren't trying to hurt Bush,,,just defeat him...then go back behind the curtain & hug it out & split the boodle like in professional rasslin',,,but, this blood feud twixt Clinton, NY, the Dems, Pelosi, Media et al &&& Trump is a totally different animal. If he doesn't get the extra 4 years to clear the statues of limitations they're gonna come down on him & those blooded kids + the girl's husband like a ton a brick & they're going to come with a smile on their faces. He's gonna have to find either an island, or, a juiced jury. Otherwise he is going to be at the mercy of NY State prosecutors & judges.

He does a great job whistlin' past that graveyard I'll grant him that. Me? I'd liquefy a lot of it & make arrangements off shore for at least the bloodline. At 75+ it ain't the end of the world. If Manafort can sit there and brazen it out, the old man could. But, those 4 kids? No. Then? Like that Repub up in Oregon:::"send bachelors."
he's a snake oil salesman, cubby. everything is tremendous, spectacular, something you wouldn't believe, etc. its hilariously transparent

he's just got a big ego and nothing fulfills your ego like being the gd president of the US

Nathan89
07-01-2019, 06:02 PM
:lmao @ the idiots in here getting wood over Harris just because of that premeditated ambush of old Joe. That shit is gonna hurt her in the long run.

Harris will win the primary.

Reck
07-01-2019, 06:04 PM
Harris will win the primary.

Nathan, why you shook this early?

spurraider21
07-01-2019, 06:05 PM
fear of black lady

Pavlov
07-01-2019, 06:09 PM
fear of black ladySHE'S NOT REALLY BLACK OR AMERICAN JUNIOR SAID SO

Thread
07-01-2019, 06:11 PM
he's a snake oil salesman, cubby. everything is tremendous, spectacular, something you wouldn't believe, etc. its hilariously transparent

Sure, & I don't mind that. I find it charming. I'm getting what (I) want & need.

Upon reflection it was a game with Bush2. This ain't a game. They know they can't convict him in the Senate, but, their aim never rested in the Senate. It was & always rested with that scalding branding iron with the (I) and do him like (we) did Clinton.

Pelosi swears to see him imprisoned,,,then calls a few days later to tell him that the "children are afraid." And could he delay the raids. Him? "Sure." I told him on the Twitter. "Until you get mean & mean it you ain't seen the light. But, you will."

Nathan89
07-01-2019, 06:13 PM

Harris is what the Dem party wants. Biden gets attacked for voting positions taken by black politicians and supported by many blacks. He's painted as a racist and because he's a white male the optics look terrible.

Bernie has incredible name recognition yet his support doesn't reflect that.

Warren is vulnerable.

Harris seems like the obvious outcome.

spurraider21
07-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Harris is what the Dem party wants. Biden gets attacked for voting positions taken by black politicians and supported by many blacks. He's painted as a racist and because he's a white male the optics look terrible.

Bernie has incredible name recognition yet his support doesn't reflect that.

Warren is vulnerable.

Harris seems like the obvious outcome.
biden* wasn't tagged as a racist for being a white male.

while i totally disagree with the rationale, he was tagged as racist because he was speaking somewhat in admiration of former congresspeople who were racist. i've been on record saying that those attacks on him are absurd, but you're mischaracterizing the attacks as being based on his being a while male.

and why do you see warren as vulnerable? because trump might call her pocahontas? lol

*initially typo as bernie

Nathan89
07-01-2019, 06:24 PM
SHE'S NOT REALLY BLACK OR AMERICAN JUNIOR SAID SO

Don Lemon says she's not African American.

Nathan89
07-01-2019, 06:26 PM
bernie wasn't tagged as a racist for being a white male.

while i totally disagree with the rationale, he was tagged as racist because he was speaking somewhat in admiration of former congresspeople who were racist. i've been on record saying that those attacks on him are absurd, but you're mischaracterizing the attacks as being based on his being a while male.

and why do you see warren as vulnerable? because trump might call her pocahontas? lol

Warren lying about her race makes her vulnerable. She was already attacked on the breakfast club on that basis and she looked terrible.

Pavlov
07-01-2019, 06:26 PM
Don Lemon says she's not African American.You watch Don Lemon?

You believe Don Lemon?

CROFL Nathan

spurraider21
07-01-2019, 06:29 PM
Warren lying about her race makes her vulnerable. She was already attacked on the breakfast club on that basis and she looked terrible.
really? she owned it in that interview and acknowledged making a mistake

Will Hunting
07-01-2019, 06:31 PM
What exactly is the criteria here? Is she not allowed to say she’s black since she doesn’t have lash marks on her back and since she never experienced 16 hour days out in the fields?

ElNono
07-01-2019, 08:40 PM
What exactly is the criteria here? Is she not allowed to say she’s black since she doesn’t have lash marks on her back and since she never experienced 16 hour days out in the fields?

"legitimate black"

Pavlov
07-01-2019, 08:46 PM
really? she owned it in that interview and acknowledged making a mistakeHer negatives are impressively high from what I remember.

Thread
07-01-2019, 08:52 PM
Just 4 left. Everyone else is a 1 percenter.

That didn't take long. Mayor Pete needs to get his white ass back to Indiana. BLM is waiting and not too patiently there for him. Chop/Chop, Mayor Pete.

Will Hunting
07-01-2019, 08:56 PM
Just 4 left. Everyone else is a 1 percenter.

That didn't take long. Mayor Pete needs to get his white ass back to Indiana. BLM is waiting and not too patiently there for him. Chop/Chop, Mayor Pete.
I'll bet there's at least 1-2 more candidates currently sitting at <5% who make a run (keep in mind Trump was <5% at this time in 2015), none of the top 4 candidates are overly impressive and capable of blowing out the competition with this much time left. They'll all take turns tripping over their own dicks over the next year.

boutons_deux
07-01-2019, 08:57 PM
Her negatives are impressively high from what I remember.

the rumors say what?

Reck
07-01-2019, 08:58 PM
Kamala was overly eager in using her 1-punch card this early. Cant imagine she would go back to race baiting again after this.

Pavlov
07-01-2019, 09:01 PM
the rumors say what?The polling.

The polling says what.

boutons_deux
07-01-2019, 09:02 PM
I'll bet there's at least 1-2 more candidates currently sitting at <5% who make a run (keep in mind Trump was <5% at this time in 2015), none of the top 4 candidates are overly impressive and capable of blowing out the competition with this much time left. They'll all take turns tripping over their own dicks over the next year.

Warren and Harris are considered to have won their debates with good margin.

And both are much more educated, politically experienced, intelligent, mentally healthy than Trash, but of course Trash's cult base is stupid, ignorant, emotionally fucked up.

Harris had a Jamaican black father who is a professor of economics at Stanford. She was bused around to schools like other blacks.

She's just as "black" as Obama, both had white mothers. They certainly meet the racists' "one drop rule" of negrotude

Pavlov
07-01-2019, 09:04 PM
Kamala was overly eager in using her 1-punch card this early. Cant imagine she would go back to race baiting again after this.LOOK AT HER COZYING UP TO THIS RACIST
https://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/bidenjoe_harriskamala_121318.png

Will Hunting
07-01-2019, 09:06 PM
LOOK AT HER COZYING UP TO THIS RACIST
https://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/bidenjoe_harriskamala_121318.png
IF SHE WERE REALLY BLACK SHE WOULDN'T POSE FOR THAT PICTURE

Will Hunting
07-01-2019, 09:29 PM
Don Lemon says she's not African American.
You understand that black people in or from Jamaica are or were there because their African ancestors were originally brought over as sugar cane plantation slaves, right?

I refuse to think that even you're retarded enough to believe that someone like Kamala Harris has indigenous Jamaican lineage and no African ancestry.

CosmicCowboy
07-01-2019, 09:35 PM
Kamala was overly eager in using her 1-punch card this early. Cant imagine she would go back to race baiting again after this.

Actually a good Reck post. Surprising.

CosmicCowboy
07-01-2019, 09:37 PM
It's been hilarious watching the previously fawning press gut Beto. That didn't take long.

Pavlov
07-01-2019, 09:39 PM
Beto's a dumbass. He could've conceivably gotten a Senate seat in 2020 but someone told him it's his time.

CosmicCowboy
07-01-2019, 09:41 PM
Beto's a dumbass. He could've conceivably gotten a Senate seat in 2020 but someone told him it's his time.

He was born to do this.

Will Hunting
07-01-2019, 09:42 PM
I could see Beto get a cabinet position like Secretary of Energy if the Dems win in 2020 as a way to appease the oil companies.

CosmicCowboy
07-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Good thing Beto is rich because he is toast in politics. He can spend the next 50 years giving vacuous takes on CNN and MSNBC when they cant book any heavy weights.

Pavlov
07-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Good thing Beto is rich because he is toast in politics. He can spend the next 50 years giving vacuous takes on CNN and MSNBC when they cant book any heavy weights.Eh, he could go back to the House pretty easily when the timing is right.

Reck
07-01-2019, 09:49 PM

He couldn't even beat Cruz, what makes you think he can beat John Cornyn. Texans actually like the latter.

Castro is actually in a way better position to make a senate run after his 5 minutes are up in the national stage. He made an actual impact on the debate...unlike Beto.

Pavlov
07-01-2019, 09:55 PM
He couldn't even beat Cruz, what makes you think he can beat John Cornyn. Texans actually like the latter.

Castro is actually in a way better position to make a senate run after his 5 minutes are up in the national stage. He made an actual impact on the debate...unlike Beto.It's just demographics and it's not like Texas Democrats wouldn't like Beto anymore.

Will Hunting
07-01-2019, 09:58 PM

Castro is actually in a way better position to make a senate run after his 5 minutes are up in the national stage. He made an actual impact on the debate...unlike Beto.
The Hispanic vote will also turn out more for him than it did Beto, imo.

The Dems already have good Senate candidates running in Arizona, Colorado and Maine. Abrams needs to run in Georgia, Castro should run in Texas, and they need good candidates in Iowa and North Carolina.

Will Hunting
07-01-2019, 09:59 PM
It's just demographics and it's not like Texas Democrats wouldn't like Beto anymore.
I think you're right that he got bad advise on this, but he seems genuinely disinterested in running for senate again, almost like it's beneath him now.

AaronY
07-01-2019, 11:54 PM
Yeah, or you could listen to people speeches and actions for 8 years and notice they are nothing alike

Nathan89
07-02-2019, 12:13 AM
It's just demographics and it's not like Texas Democrats wouldn't like Beto anymore.

Now you know why Dems are pro illegals.

Winehole23
07-02-2019, 01:00 AM
Now you know why Dems are pro illegals.What good does it do?

Liking them doesn't get anyone citizenship faster.

Pavlov
07-02-2019, 01:01 AM
Now you know why Dems are pro illegals.No, why is that?

Explain.

Thread
07-02-2019, 03:22 AM
Yeah, or you could listen to people speeches and actions for 8 years and notice they are nothing alike

AY

CosmicCowboy
07-02-2019, 06:36 AM
The Biden attack backlash

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/30/kamala-harris-joe-biden-2020-1391212

Thread
07-02-2019, 07:16 AM

I just hope it keeps them apart should either one get the nomination. Biden/Harris---Harris/Biden could be a problem.

Will Hunting
07-02-2019, 07:53 AM
I just hope it keeps them apart should either one get the nomination. Biden/Harris---Harris/Biden could be a problem.
Regardless of who gets the nomination, I fully expect them to shit the bed with a VP pick that rivals Tim Kaine in terms of blandness and lack of appeal.

Ghazi
07-02-2019, 08:32 AM
My nigga DoK

Who we like tbh?

spurraider21
07-02-2019, 02:01 PM

Backlash... from Biden supporters?

Reck
07-02-2019, 02:13 PM
All in all not a great showing for the 2 supposed front runners. Biden and Sanders lost support instead of gaining it.

IMO, Sanders should worry a hell of a lot more. He didn't make any particular gaffes or even performed all that bad in the debate and he still went nowhere with voters...seemingly.

At least Biden fucked up to lose momentum. Bernie flat out stalled the fuck out.

Pavlov
07-02-2019, 02:36 PM
There are several other candidates saying the same things as Bernie without looking like they're going to die any second. His window looks closed.

spurraider21
07-02-2019, 02:56 PM
There are several other candidates saying the same things as Bernie without looking like they're going to die any second. His window looks closed.
though if he's gotten multiple candidates on board with medicare for all, mission accomplished for him tbh

Pavlov
07-02-2019, 02:58 PM
though if he's gotten multiple candidates on board with medicare for all, mission accomplished for him tbhNah, he's got as big an ego as any candidate out there. If his goal was merely to pull the party to the left, he can drop out now.

spurraider21
07-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Nah, he's got as big an ego as any candidate out there. If his goal was merely to pull the party to the left, he can drop out now.
i mean, i dont think HE would be satisfied, but having that kind of effect on the entire party would be a pretty big achievement if looked at from the 3rd person

Pavlov
07-02-2019, 03:08 PM
i mean, i dont think HE would be satisfied, but having that kind of effect on the entire party would be a pretty big achievement if looked at from the 3rd personI see it as a pretty natural progression. Public option is the next realistic step, but you gotta have an initial ask.

DarrinS
07-02-2019, 03:55 PM
Little known fact -- both Donald and Ivanka Trump donated to Kamala Harris' campaign for CA AG.

:lol

CosmicCowboy
07-02-2019, 04:56 PM
Little known fact -- both Donald and Ivanka Trump donated to Kamala Harris' campaign for CA AG.

:lol

Trump donated to anyone that could help his bizness.

rmt
07-02-2019, 05:22 PM
“My dear departed grandmothers(whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents , must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”

Seems that she's part black and part Indian (not part white as I recall her being compared to Obama?)

This seeming lack of knowledge about the connection between her Indian and Jamaican heritage provides additional ammunition for some Jamaicans who are of the view that Ms. Harris tends to downplay her Jamaican heritage when it suits her, crediting her Tamil Indian mother with the most significant influence on her life and outlook and rarely talks about her father’s influence. Her father Donald, hardly ever gets credit except when mentioned alongside her mother, but rarely as an individual. Even when asked by her host in the now famous ‘marijuana interview’ about her motivation to enter the presidential race, Ms. Harris referenced ONLY her mother whom she said, raised her and her sister Maya with many beliefs and rules – one being never to sit and complain about something, but to do something about it. Yet, anyone who has read ‘Reflections of a Jamaican Father’ Donald Harris’ heart-warming account of how he raised his two daughters, will immediately realize that there is another side to the Kamala Harris story. In that article Donald Harris writes:

Professor Donald Harris
“As a child growing up in Jamaica, I often heard it said by my parents and family friends ‘member whe you come fram’ (remember from where you came). To this day I continue to retain the deep social awareness and strong sense of identity which that grassroots Jamaican philosophy fed in me. As a father, I naturally sought to develop the same sensibility in my two daughters.” Continuing Harris says:

“My message to them was that the sky is the limit on what one can achieve with effort and determination and that in the process, it is important not to lose sight of those who get left behind by social neglect or abuse and lack of access to resources or ‘privilege’.

https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/donald-harris-slams-his-daughter-senator-kamala-harris-for-fraudulently-stereotyping-jamaicans-and-accusing-her-of-playing-identity-politics/

Pavlov
07-02-2019, 05:43 PM
Eh, so what?

Spurtacular
09-07-2019, 11:07 PM
What a pussy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/harris-apologizes-and-says-she-didnt-hear-questioner-call-trump-policies-mentally-retarded/ar-AAGXm4g?ocid=spartandhp

ducks
09-07-2019, 11:19 PM
You can not see her pussy just her bosses so she move up

CosmicCowboy
09-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Bitch is fucking retarded if she expects us to believe she didn't hear what the guy said.

Pavlov
09-08-2019, 05:05 PM
:lol CC never misses a chance to display his misogyny.

Reck
09-08-2019, 05:18 PM
The guy is accurate in not just his assessment about policies, but trump himself is a retard.

Spurtacular
09-08-2019, 06:31 PM
Chump and Chumpette checking in to sperm shield. Par.

:rollin

SnakeBoy
11-07-2019, 03:08 AM
10 hour school days should save her campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=8Hfrnah6f6k

CosmicCowboy
12-03-2019, 01:25 PM
another one bites the dust.

ChumpDumper
12-03-2019, 01:39 PM
Couple of odd hit pieces in the media last week finished her off. If a democrat wins she might be appointed AG.

spurraider21
12-03-2019, 01:40 PM
another one bites the dust.
fantastic news tbh :tu

koriwhat
12-03-2019, 02:29 PM
big ol' bobble head... it's no wonder big willie loved him some harris.

RandomGuy
12-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Couple of odd hit pieces in the media last week finished her off. If a democrat wins she might be appointed AG.

That is one I would bet money on.