PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Per Woj, Leonard has KD are talking about playing together

SpursforSix
06-29-2019, 11:34 AM
Already know that KD is a pussy. I really couldn’t see KL being at the same level.
Maybe the only reason he wants to talk with Magic is to learn how to have safe sex with another NBA player. Idk.

ducks
06-29-2019, 11:40 AM
Kd will not be close to the same for 2 years

Clipper Nation
06-29-2019, 12:23 PM
It's probably more Durant's idea than Kawhi's. Kawhi doesn't seem to be the type to actively recruit anyone.

If they do team up, the Clippers should be the no-brainer choice over the Knicks because of our depth. KD could focus on rehabbing, Kawhi could do his "load management" shtick, and it still wouldn't hurt us too badly in the regular season. But we'll see.

Killakobe81
06-29-2019, 12:29 PM
I really don't mind the team up...
I seriously doubt Durant will ever be more than 80% of what he was...
If it's the cost of getting Kawhi it's a no Brainer but if I'm Clips id rather he come alone or with someone else...

Clipper Nation
06-29-2019, 12:33 PM
I really don't mind the team up...
I seriously doubt Durant will ever be more than 80% of what he was...
If it's the cost of getting Kawhi it's a no Brainer but if I'm Clips id rather he come alone or with someone else...
80% of what Durant was is still a max player in today's NBA. I'd still easily take him over Horford or Jimmy Butler with that money.

Kyle_Kuzma
06-29-2019, 01:23 PM
yeah kawhi really gonna team up w/ someone who called him a system playa and is out next year:rollin

baseline bum
06-29-2019, 01:53 PM
Could have fucking happened three years ago :pctoss

LkrFan
06-29-2019, 01:54 PM
I've heard this too. But the Nets team physician repaired his Achilles. If he renege on the Nets he really is a snake :lmao

LkrFan
06-29-2019, 01:59 PM
It's probably more Durant's idea than Kawhi's. Kawhi doesn't seem to be the type to actively recruit anyone.

If they do team up, the Clippers should be the no-brainer choice over the Knicks because of our depth. KD could focus on rehabbing, Kawhi could do his "load management" shtick, and it still wouldn't hurt us too badly in the regular season. But we'll see.

Oh now you want DurBeta? :lmao

Jules_Winnfield
06-29-2019, 02:46 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a5/ae/cd/a5aecd77ead8ab26bc13785623aa078e.jpg

LkrFan
06-29-2019, 03:05 PM

Killakobe81
06-29-2019, 03:12 PM
80% of what Durant was is still a max player in today's NBA. I'd still easily take him over Horford or Jimmy Butler with that money.

I don't disagree with you and do agree he will probably still be a good shooter... And still has great length on defense.
But what made KD special was his lateral quickness and explosion in a guy his size... I highly doubt he ever gets even 75% of that... But because I think he will adapt his game I honk he can still be 80% of what he was at his, peak... but we will see..
Either way even if Kawhi doesn't come with its still worth the gamble he would easily be the best player in Clippers history especially if I'm wrong and he gets closer to 90%...

MultiTroll
06-29-2019, 03:15 PM
Already know that KD is a pussy. I really couldn’t see KL being at the same level.
Maybe the only reason he wants to talk with Magic is to learn how to have safe sex with another NBA player. Idk.
Is this Fagic making up a story in his never ending attention whore schtik?.

Waiting to see if Kwa says it never happened. Like when Kirby claimed he worked with Kwa on his game.

Chucho
06-29-2019, 03:24 PM
Is this Fagic making up a story in his never ending attention whore schtik?.

Waiting to see if Kwa says it never happened. Like when Kirby claimed he worked with Kwa on his game.

Why do you always have to use such unimaginative and unfunny nicknames for everyone?

Chucho
06-29-2019, 03:27 PM
Good for them. To be honest, Durant will probably be where he was going to be when he comes back at 32. I think hes just going to fall off a cliff faster from it. Hes not going to be an effective 36 year old ala LBJ, more like an end-of-the-road Wade.

Do you max him out knowing it might be a bad deal after the first three years?

phxspurfan
06-29-2019, 05:24 PM
Imagine all the games missed due to injury from these two

baseline bum
06-29-2019, 05:35 PM
Good for them. To be honest, Durant will probably be where he was going to be when he comes back at 32. I think hes just going to fall off a cliff faster from it. Hes not going to be an effective 36 year old ala LBJ, more like an end-of-the-road Wade.

Do you max him out knowing it might be a bad deal after the first three years?

I think he'll already be an end of the road Wade when he comes back honestly. There is no way in hell I'd sign him to a $25 million starting salary much less the $38 million starting he'll get from some idiot this summer.

Down Under
06-29-2019, 06:03 PM
He's signing a 1+1 with Toronto

LkrFan
06-29-2019, 09:40 PM

What's up with your boy and them no ass thotties?

:lol

DPG21920
06-29-2019, 09:57 PM
He's signing a 1+1 with Toronto

This seems really hard to believe. 1) If he were set on that, why take all the other meetings 2) Him being in LA and making his Canadian team fly there probably doesn’t bode well factoring in where he seems to like spending his time 3) Going to LA was been in the works seemingly for a couple years and not sure that winning in TOR did enough to change that.

Down Under
06-30-2019, 06:02 AM
This seems really hard to believe. 1) If he were set on that, why take all the other meetings 2) Him being in LA and making his Canadian team fly there probably doesn’t bode well factoring in where he seems to like spending his time 3) Going to LA was been in the works seemingly for a couple years and not sure that winning in TOR did enough to change that.
I'm probably wrong, but people will stop saying he was going to LA no matter what & tanked it last year. Also, it seems like a pretty good situation for him to win again as the main guy given the same team should be back before the inevitable decline of Gasol/Green/Lowry down the track in a couple of seasons. Again, Dennis has shown repeatedly he's pretty amateur as an advisor, so who know's what he's thinking.

Othyus Lalanne
06-30-2019, 09:46 AM
yeah kawhi really gonna team up w/ someone who called him a system playa and is out next year:rollin

Why would Kawhi care?

ducks
06-30-2019, 02:33 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
Source: Kevin Durant will announce his free agent decision tonight on his company owned sports business network: .....

Clipper Nation
06-30-2019, 02:37 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
Source: Kevin Durant will announce his free agent decision tonight on his company owned sports business network: .....
Durbeta's staying with the Warriors, then.

Texas_Ranger
06-30-2019, 03:55 PM
hes going to nets. Kevin Durant is planning to sign with the Brooklyn Nets, league sources tell ESPN.

Bill_Brasky
06-30-2019, 04:27 PM
Leonard signs with the Lakers. Book it.

06-30-2019, 04:29 PM
Apparently kawhi was the one doing the begging :lol mute faggot is definitely going to the lakers now

Dirks_Finale
06-30-2019, 04:29 PM
Laker fan can hardly contain themselves right now.

Now watch Nephew stay in Toronto ;)

Bynumite
06-30-2019, 04:36 PM

First Lebron, now it's KD. Clipper Nation strikes out once again and it's left playing with his dick :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2019, 04:36 PM
If he rejoins the Raptors they are the prohibitive favorites...plus he's already Jesus Christ there

spurraider21
06-30-2019, 04:38 PM
Durbeta's staying with the Warriors, then.
instantly wrong :lol

Clipper Nation
06-30-2019, 04:40 PM
Apparently kawhi was the one doing the begging :lol mute faggot is definitely going to the lakers now
Sounds like it, unfortunately. Clippers just need to trade all the vets and tank.

DAF86
06-30-2019, 04:47 PM
Durant signing with the Nets pretty much puts an end to this rumour, right? Or do they have another max slot to offer Kawhi? Kawhi leaving Toronto but staying on the East is my dream scenario.

SuperCam
06-30-2019, 04:48 PM
instantly wrong :lol

:lol

ambchang
06-30-2019, 10:55 PM
If he rejoins the Raptors they are the prohibitive favorites...plus he's already Jesus Christ there

He’s not allowed in schools and government offices?