PDA

View Full Version : Official Ask about Islam.

apalisoc_9
06-30-2019, 12:10 AM
1. Questions asked, in a respecftul and inquisitive manner will be answered.

2. This isnt a debate thread. This is a thread to ask a question and I will answer what islam stands for in your specific question

SpursforSix
06-30-2019, 12:39 AM
What’s a Muslims favorite baseball play?

Millennial_Messiah
06-30-2019, 12:43 AM
Is it haram to pick up a chick at the bar and have sex with her?

If so, what is the punishment?

SpursforSix
06-30-2019, 12:48 AM

Her punishment is having sex with you.

Millennial_Messiah
06-30-2019, 12:51 AM
Her punishment is having sex with you.

Damn straight, 7.5 inches with a kielbasa circumference is serving up dat punishment my friend :toast

spurraider21
06-30-2019, 01:11 AM
What gives you the confidence that the whole thing isn't just make believe?

I understand what "faith" means, but the question would be why do you have faith in this particular religion over, say, any other?

apalisoc_9
06-30-2019, 01:13 AM

Fornication is one of the major sins in islam. It is transgression on the boundaries set by Allah Subhanahu wa taala.

Its characteristics is that of lack of piety, self respect, self control, lack of religious commitment.

A fornicator must be proven to have fornicated by EYE witness. 4 to be exact. The large number of Eye witness is ordained by Allah SWT and perhaps a mercy to those who want to seek forgivness and repentance.

100 lashes is the punishment for fornication before marriage.

cantthinkofanything
06-30-2019, 01:21 AM

Why the Suicide Squeeze of course.

spurraider21
06-30-2019, 01:22 AM
Why the Suicide Squeeze of course.
:lol...

sacrifice fly seemed like the obvious one

apalisoc_9
06-30-2019, 01:26 AM
What gives you the confidence that the whole thing isn't just make believe?

I understand what "faith" means, but the question would be why do you have faith in this particular religion over, say, any other?

The Prophet Muhammad Salla allah alayhi wasalam, have had numerous hadiths, quranic verses that no man in his time would have ever imagined Simple things such as "A lie will be reached in all corners of the world in an instant" is but one example of his prophecies. Signs are surely there for the guided.

Knowing Arabia was once a more Greener place, waters dont mix, bedouins competing for towers.. Theres way too many..way too many prophecies have happend for it to be a normal throw something on the wall and hope it sticks.

In Islam, tawheed is the number one most impprtant thing. I choose islam because its a religion where its God is the sole owner of devine attribiutes. He was never born, he is eternal, he is not a son and does not begets a son, he never makes mistakes, he knows everything in the world, he is the sole creator and he is the only who does not commit mistakes, and the only one who can grant forgivness..He is the most forgiving. And Muhammamd is a Slave. A human.

We believe this was the message of OUR FATHER Adam AS, Nuh, Jesus, Musa, Ibrahim, Muhammamd Salah lahu alayhi wa salam and many other prophets and messengers.

cantthinkofanything
06-30-2019, 01:31 AM
:lol...

sacrifice fly seemed like the obvious one

Oh damn. Lmao. You’re right.

SpursforSix
06-30-2019, 01:36 AM
Why is it good to keep a Muslim in your bathroom?

Bynumite
06-30-2019, 01:36 AM
What made you choose Allah over Santa or the Easter Bunny?

cantthinkofanything
06-30-2019, 01:37 AM
Why is it good to keep a Muslim in your bathroom?

You’ll always have a spare towel.

spurraider21
06-30-2019, 01:38 AM
The Prophet Muhammad Salla allah alayhi wasalam, have had numerous hadiths, quranic verses that no man in his time would have ever imagined Simple things such as "A lie will be reached in all corners of the world in an instant" is but one example of his prophecies. Signs are surely there for the guided.
can you provide a cite for that? tried looking it up but came up with mark twain quotes :lol

Knowing Arabia was once a more Greener place, waters dont mix, bedouins competing for towers.. Theres way too many..way too many prophecies have happend for it to be a normal throw something on the wall and hope it sticks.
what does arabia being greener have to do with the truth of the quran?

In Islam, tawheed is the number one most impprtant thing.
isn't that a bit circular though? believing in islam because islam says that islam is true?

I choose islam because its a religion where its God is the sole owner of devine attribiutes. He was never born, he is eternal, he is not a son and does not begets a son, he never makes mistakes, he knows everything in the world, he is the sole creator and he is the only who does not commit mistakes, and the only one who can grant forgivness..He is the most forgiving. And Muhammamd is a Slave. A human.
the judeo-christian god was also never born, was eternal, so that's not really unique to islam. also, why would having a son disqualify one religion from being "true" vs another? otherwise just seems like you're picking the one you "want" to be true, rather than one that you truly "know" to be true

We believe this was the message of OUR FATHER Adam AS, Nuh, Jesus, Musa, Ibrahim, Muhammamd Salah lahu alayhi wa salam and many other prophets and messengers.
right, but this is all based on adopting the faith in the first place, otherwise its circular. i believe its true beacuse it says its true. the bible claims to be true as well and the word of god

apalisoc_9
06-30-2019, 01:41 AM
What made you choose Allah over Santa or the Easter Bunny?

Did Santa create the heavens and the 7 earths, the creatures that live in these earths and heavens some known (Jinns, Humans and Angels) And some he choose to keep for himself until we get to Paradise and find out about it?

Allah has no comparison. Earthly or Heavenly.

SpursforSix
06-30-2019, 01:44 AM
A Jew, a Christian, and a Muslim walk into a bar. The bartender asks, “What’ll you have?”. The Jew says, “I’ll have a white wine”. The Christian says, “Give me a draft beer”. The Muslim laughs maniacally and blows everyone up.

Bynumite
06-30-2019, 01:47 AM
Allah seems alright but i'm still rolling with Superman.

Ghazi
06-30-2019, 01:57 AM
Surprised Avante hasn't fagged up this thread yet with his Islamophobia

apalisoc_9
06-30-2019, 02:08 AM
can you provide a cite for that? tried looking it up but came up with mark twain quotes :lol

Iirc its in bidya wal nihaya, but due to the fight against islam you will not find these sources in its raw form anymore.

Because a real prophet = real book and Arabia hundres of thousdands of not millions of years ago was Green and will go back to being Green. Unless he was a modern scientist at that time how he would have known?

isn't that a bit circular though? believing in islam because islam says that islam is true?

Tawheed is oneness. Thats what it means. The sole belongines of devine attributes. I believe Islam is the strongest in this matter followed by Judaism although Judaism, Christianity are religioins of Allah and whoever believed in Musa, and Isa during their time will be rewarded.

the judeo-christian god was also never born, was eternal, so that's not really unique to islam. also, why would having a son disqualify one religion from being "true" vs another? otherwise just seems like you're picking the one you "want" to be true, rather than one that you truly "know" to be true

Jesus was born and was at maryams womb. If Christians dont believe Jesus is God, they certainly have given him attributes reseved for God. This goes back to tawheed. Oneness.

right, but this is all based on adopting the faith in the first place, otherwise its circular. i believe its true beacuse it says its true. the bible claims to be true as well and the word of god

Again this goes back to the miracle that is the Quran and the Rasools Prophecies. It Also goes back to tawheed.

Pslams, Torah, Abramams tablets are all books of Allah. The Bible and Torah are certainly true at least at one point they were. Verily those who wrote with their hands will be punished.

apalisoc_9
06-30-2019, 02:08 AM

Iirc its in bidya wal nihaya, but due to the fight against islam you will not find these sources in its raw form anymore.

Because a real prophet = real book and Arabia hundres of thousdands of not millions of years ago was Green and will go back to being Green. Unless he was a modern scientist at that time how he would have known?

Tawheed is oneness. Thats what it means. The sole belongines of devine attributes. I believe Islam is the strongest in this matter followed by Judaism although Judaism, Christianity are religioins of Allah and whoever believed in Musa, and Isa during their time will be rewarded.

Jesus was born and was at maryams womb. If Christians dont believe Jesus is God, they certainly have given him attributes reseved for God. This goes back to tawheed. Oneness.

Again this goes back to the miracle that is the Quran and the Rasools Prophecies. It Also goes back to tawheed.

Pslams, Torah, Abramams tablets are all books of Allah. The Bible and Torah are certainly true at least at one point they were. Verily those who wrote with their hands will be punished.

apalisoc_9
06-30-2019, 02:28 AM
Allah seems alright but i'm still rolling with Superman.

Superman obviously fake power isnt even close enough to a free will creature like some races of Jinns. Dem Jinns can move fast...Really fast.

spurraider21
06-30-2019, 02:31 AM
again though, the "oneness" is a claim of islam... why does that make it more or less likely to be true? it's circular.

apalisoc_9
06-30-2019, 02:41 AM
again though, the "oneness" is a claim of islam... why does that make it more or less likely to be true? it's circular.

Well why wouldnt I believe the prophet with miracles?

Again, in islam its not A B or C. The Quran specifically says to believe in what was sent down to Musa and Esa. Majority of what is in those books are still correct.

What Muhammad achieved is what all prophets have achieved. Lets go back to Muhammad. If he was indeed proven to be a prophet, why should I not believe in the Quran?

I also know Arabic, and the language spoken in the Quran with its cohesivness is unmatched in any language i have ever seen. I have never seen anyone write anything remotly close to it.

spurraider21
06-30-2019, 02:48 AM
Well why wouldnt I believe the prophet with miracles?
because all the prophets claim to have performed miracles, according to their own holy texts

Again, in islam its not A B or C. The Quran specifically says to believe in what was sent down to Musa and Esa. Majority of what is in those books are still correct.
yeah and the bible purports to also specifically say to believe in all of its stories. i can provide you with a list of "predictions" made in the bible which are correct (even though im not christian)

What Muhammad achieved is what all prophets have achieved. Lets go back to Muhammad. If he was indeed proven to be a prophet, why should I not believe in the Quran?
how was he proven to be a prophet, though? lots of people have made predictions. it would be useful if you could actually refer to text/sources where he made those claims, for starters

I also know Arabic, and the language spoken in the Quran with its cohesivness is unmatched in any language i have ever seen. I have never seen anyone write anything remotly close to it.
arabic existed before islam :lol

apalisoc_9
06-30-2019, 08:11 AM
because all the prophets claim to have performed miracles, according to their own holy texts

yeah and the bible purports to also specifically say to believe in all of its stories. i can provide you with a list of "predictions" made in the bible which are correct (even though im not christian)

how was he proven to be a prophet, though? lots of people have made predictions. it would be useful if you could actually refer to text/sources where he made those claims, for starters

arabic existed before islam :lol

And We believe in the miracles of the prophets before us. I dont see how its 2 and 1.

A lot of predictions in the bible are correct because as I have stated, Majority of the bible is correct. It is word of Allah afteralll. Why wouldnt it be correct?

The eloquence is not because of the language. Nothing comes close tonthe quran in pre islamic Arabic.

I recommend reading Ahmad Deedat

What the bibble says about Muhammad.

https://archive.org/details/WhatTheBibleSaysAboutMuhammaddeedat.pdf

Ghazi
06-30-2019, 09:23 AM
The Prophet's greatest miracle is the Quran. There is a 1400 year old existing challenge now for someone to produce a book or chapter like the Quran and nobody has done so... rather just people spread lies about Islam to try and denigrate it.

I know I have an "I'm an atheist now" thread but this nigga back to Islam, it is the source of inner peace for mankind.

apalisoc_9
06-30-2019, 09:36 AM
The Prophet's greatest miracle is the Quran. There is a 1400 year old existing challenge now for someone to produce a book or chapter like the Quran and nobody has done so... rather just people spread lies about Islam to try and denigrate it.

I know I have an "I'm an atheist now" thread but this nigga back to Islam, it is the source of inner peace for mankind.

You should.

Faris is one of the biggest contributors to Islam. Nevermind the fact that Salman al Farisi is one of the biggest known companions.

MultiTroll
06-30-2019, 11:23 AM
Does the Quran mention SpursTalk?

MultiTroll
06-30-2019, 11:27 AM
Is
Ayoola Adisa Ajayi a current or past Islamic member?

SpursforSix
06-30-2019, 11:29 AM
What’s the deal with all the Muslims and break dancing?

Trainwreck2100
06-30-2019, 12:45 PM
A Jew, a Christian, and a Muslim walk into a bar. The bartender asks, “What’ll you have?”. The Jew says, “I’ll have a white wine”. The Christian says, “Give me a draft beer”. The Muslim laughs maniacally and blows everyone up.

they don't laugh maniacally when they do it, if you see a Muslim laughing maniacally you're probably safe

spurraider21
06-30-2019, 12:56 PM

How do you measure that “challenge”

SpursforSix
06-30-2019, 01:56 PM
they don't laugh maniacally when they do it, if you see a Muslim laughing maniacally you're probably safe

It made it funnier in my head that way.

SpursforSix
06-30-2019, 02:00 PM
What do Muslim me do for foreplay?

Tickle the goat under the chin.

SpursforSix
06-30-2019, 02:02 PM
Where can a Imam and Priest go and coexist happily?

A petting zoo.

apalisoc_9
06-30-2019, 02:34 PM
How do you measure that “challenge”

Come up with a religious book whose language was never altered to begin with, come up with new prophecies, come up with information only available thousands of years later.

How did Muhammad know the universe is expanding? Sure no man in that era let alone an illitrate would have any interest on this matter

Millennial_Messiah
06-30-2019, 03:00 PM
Q: What do Muslim men do when there's no women left to marry?

A: They take the camels as their brides.

spurraider21
06-30-2019, 03:53 PM
Come up with a religious book whose language was never altered to begin with, come up with new prophecies, come up with information only available thousands of years later.How did Muhammad know the universe is expanding? Sure no man in that era let alone an illitrate would have any interest on this matterA lot old old texts made claims that turned out to be true, though.

Plus the “expanding universe” quote in the Quran is kind of a stretch compared to the actual wording. This is sort of argument presupposes that the Quran is true and then contorts and “interprets” the words to support it.

I mean the Quran also states that the moon and stars are equally close to the earth :lol. Implies the earth is flat and the sky is solid and chunks of the sky can fall. Creation of man. So many things. They even claim horses were created by god specifically for humans to use as transportation.

you don’t think that needs to be altered?

koriwhat
06-30-2019, 03:56 PM
fuck your "religion" tbh

koriwhat
06-30-2019, 03:59 PM

haven't you gone against "allah" just with a few of your threads here over the years? what's the punishment of the content of those threads you started and replied in?

:lmao

apalisoc_9
06-30-2019, 06:51 PM
A lot old old texts made claims that turned out to be true, though.

Plus the “expanding universe” quote in the Quran is kind of a stretch compared to the actual wording. This is sort of argument presupposes that the Quran is true and then contorts and “interprets” the words to support it.

I mean the Quran also states that the moon and stars are equally close to the earth :lol. Implies the earth is flat and the sky is solid and chunks of the sky can fall. Creation of man. So many things. They even claim horses were created by god specifically for humans to use as transportation.

you don’t think that needs to be altered?

Whatever old text from the bible and israeliyat is confirmed true should be treated as true. It is the word of God afterall.

The Quran does not imply the earth is flat and sky is solid.

I recommend reading tafsir ibn Kathir to highlight the issues you have posted.

Yes, many animals were created for us to use. Did humans not use horses as means of transportation? Verily allah is the best planner and he doesnt create anything without use.

apalisoc_9
06-30-2019, 06:52 PM
fuck your "religion" tbh

I Ask Allah Subhanahu wa taala to guide you if there is any good left inside.

spurraider21
06-30-2019, 07:17 PM
Whatever old text from the bible and israeliyat is confirmed true should be treated as true. It is the word of God afterall.
so the true ones are true because they're the word of god, but we ignore the wrong ones which are the words of the same god?

The Quran does not imply the earth is flat and sky is solid.

I recommend reading tafsir ibn Kathir to highlight the issues you have posted.
talks about the 4 corners of the world and praises allah for "spreading it out." facing the qibla during prayer makes no sense unless the earth is flat. how can somebody on the opposite side of the globe face it?

it also has the sun and moon in the same orbit, which makes no sense, considering the moon revolves around the earth and the earth evolves around the earth. calls the moon a source of light (a lamp) even though it generates none. there are many scientific falsities in the bible and quran. the quran also says fragments of the sky can fall onto people :lol. says god is holding up the heavens to prevent it from falling on people. it's just air tbh :lol

Yes, many animals were created for us to use. Did humans not use horses as means of transportation? Verily allah is the best planner and he doesnt create anything without use.
except those horses existed before humans, and you know, evolution and all. plus we've created automobiles for transportation.

if you start from the conclusion that everything in the quran is 100% true and accurate, you have to make all kinds of contortions and mental gymnastics to "interpret" the text as not being completely incompatible with our own knowledge that we've gained over time

chunticakes
06-30-2019, 07:43 PM
It made it funnier in my head that way.

I liked the restroom joke tbh

Down Under
06-30-2019, 07:44 PM
How does your personal interpretation of the Koran differ from more literal (wahhabi namely) interpretations?

Ghazi
06-30-2019, 09:49 PM
haven't you gone against "allah" just with a few of your threads here over the years? what's the punishment of the content of those threads you started and replied in?

He is Forgiving, Merciful ;)

Millennial_Messiah
06-30-2019, 11:22 PM
Why do you make your women dress up like Nazgul?

koriwhat
07-01-2019, 10:35 AM

i have a lot of good in me and no love for your false prophet pedophile or your faux god. :tu

doubtful... you just don't happen to live in an islamic state(country) so you can bend the rules as you please. what would be the punishment if you lived elsewhere where your religion is law? :lol

koriwhat
07-01-2019, 10:35 AM

i have a lot of good in me and no love for your false prophet pedophile or your faux god. :tu

doubtful... you just don't happen to live in an islamic state(country) so you can bend the rules as you please. what would be the punishment if you lived elsewhere where your religion is law? :lol

Spurtacular
07-01-2019, 03:04 PM

Are you purporting to be a Muslim now?

Spurtacular
07-01-2019, 03:05 PM

You ain't a Muslim, bruh. You're just a sad attention whore.

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 03:05 PM
just a daily reminder, FUCK ISLAM!

MultiTroll
07-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Do Islam women like going down / being gone down on?

Black Stan
07-03-2019, 03:40 PM
Do Islam women like going down / being gone down on?

oooohhhh yeah they do

Ghazi
07-03-2019, 06:26 PM
just a daily reminder, FUCK ISLAM!

Islam isnt to blame for your calf tats

spurraider21
07-03-2019, 07:09 PM
:lol

Millennial_Messiah
07-03-2019, 07:13 PM
oooohhhh yeah they do

which one, tbh?

Black Stan
07-03-2019, 07:28 PM
which one, tbh?

They like it all little nigga. Givin them the Stan makes me feel like I’m riding camels through the desert with the wind blowing through my fro.

Pelicans78
07-03-2019, 07:31 PM

Either the suicide squeeze or hit and run.

Pelicans78
07-03-2019, 07:33 PM

It’s ok to pick up the chick and marry her and then have have sex. But sex before marriage is punishable by 80 lashes to the back.

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 08:07 PM

good one. :tu

i don't even know how you're a follower of islam with your back & forth trying to find your place in this world. from a follower to an infidel and back; i don't think that's how it works but then again i don't subscribe to a murderous pedophilic cult like you do.

DMC
07-03-2019, 09:20 PM
Why was your prophet illiterate and a cave dweller yet your leaders are educated in America (the great Satan) and live in mansions?

Why do only your poor become martyrs, are the wealthy above it?

Why did Allah decide to have his core believers living in filth, starving and killing each other yet the infidels and their fake god ruling the world for centuries?

apalisoc_9
07-05-2019, 12:23 AM
so the true ones are true because they're the word of god, but we ignore the wrong ones which are the words of the same god?

talks about the 4 corners of the world and praises allah for "spreading it out." facing the qibla during prayer makes no sense unless the earth is flat. how can somebody on the opposite side of the globe face it?

it also has the sun and moon in the same orbit, which makes no sense, considering the moon revolves around the earth and the earth evolves around the earth. calls the moon a source of light (a lamp) even though it generates none. there are many scientific falsities in the bible and quran. the quran also says fragments of the sky can fall onto people :lol. says god is holding up the heavens to prevent it from falling on people. it's just air tbh :lol

except those horses existed before humans, and you know, evolution and all. plus we've created automobiles for transportation.

if you start from the conclusion that everything in the quran is 100% true and accurate, you have to make all kinds of contortions and mental gymnastics to "interpret" the text as not being completely incompatible with our own knowledge that we've gained over time

How does us developing cars make horses any different? We've used it for thousands if not millions of years as a methld of transportation

The Qibla offers a sense of direction. It is not a litteral house of God. Having a round earth doesnt mean you cant come up with a direction of a qibla.

You failed to look into the surahs context. Or you took it from a source with a poor grasp of classical arabic. The Quran says the Sun orbits (which it does) it doesnt specifixally says it orbits the moon or earth or anything on our our planetry system..fact it uses "tajiri" which essentially means flow without placing a direct placement of the sun. Similarly, who created gravity? Is it not he that allows for birds to fly? He says too look at birds..no one holds it and allows it to fly but Allah.

It doesnt litterally mean HOLD.

How does your personal interpretation of the Koran differ from more literal (wahhabi namely) interpretations?

I dont personally believe in Personal interpretation from a layman like myslef. I rely on tafsirs by the ulema. Tafsir ibn kahtir is the most popular.

Wahabi is a deregatory term used to slander normal muslims who follow islam to a tee. Abdull Wahab is not a spiritual leader to suicde bombers like people make him out to be. To my knwoeldge.

Its best to rely on classical scholars like Ibn Kathir for interpretation though. I dont think Abdull wahab ever released a tafsir in quran.

spurraider21
07-05-2019, 12:34 AM
How does us developing cars make horses any different? We've used it for thousands if not millions of years as a methld of transportation

The Qibla offers a sense of direction. It is not a litteral house of God. Having a round earth doesnt mean you cant come up with a direction of a qibla.

You failed to look into the surahs context. Or you took it from a source with a poor grasp of classical arabic. The Quran says the Sun orbits (which it does) it doesnt specifixally says it orbits the moon or earth or anything on our our planetry system..fact it uses "tajiri" which essentially means flow without placing a direct placement of the sun. Similarly, who created gravity? Is it not he that allows for birds to fly? He says too look at birds..no one holds it and allows it to fly but Allah.

:lol brah it says the heavenly bodies are in orbit, causing day and night. day and night aren't caused by planetary orbits :lol... it only makes sense if the earth is stationary and the heavenly bodies are orbiting around it. the fact that he says the sun and moon are in orbit, but can never overtake each other strongly implies they are even in the same orbit

this is what im talking about, it requires extreme mental gymnastics if you try to cling to these old texts as scientific truths

Millennial_Messiah
07-05-2019, 01:27 AM
:lol brah it says the heavenly bodies are in orbit, causing day and night. day and night aren't caused by planetary orbits :lol... it only makes sense if the earth is stationary and the heavenly bodies are orbiting around it. the fact that he says the sun and moon are in orbit, but can never overtake each other strongly implies they are even in the same orbit

this is what im talking about, it requires extreme mental gymnastics if you try to cling to these old texts as scientific truths

Islam is on par with kyrie irving's theory about the shape of the earth.

Spurtacular
07-05-2019, 01:32 AM
apalisoc_9 dreams of being a muzzie so that he can have his face down, ass up with other dudes.

MultiTroll
07-05-2019, 01:39 AM

I dont personally believe in Personal interpretation from a layman like myslef. I rely on tafsirs by the ulema. Tafsir ibn kahtir is the most popular.

Wahabi is Is another meaning of Wahabi a sause that is used in sushi dishes?

apalisoc_9
07-05-2019, 01:42 AM

If you're specifically talking about that ayah, the context is in hadith. If you read the whole surah and contextualize it with tafisr and hadith. This was a literral description of what a person and human can see. Again, i recommed tafsir ibn kathir for a more eloquent answering.

This was specially important in their time as their time it was impossible to comprehend planetry orbits.

apalisoc_9
07-05-2019, 01:44 AM
You have to understand the Quran does two things and its part of its miracle. It understand how to contextualize its text to appeal to both humans in the future and humans in the past.

Ball Buster
07-05-2019, 06:37 AM
I'll never understand the popularity of this bizarre religion. It's teachings are clearly not good for people. The weird rules about sex. Then the author married a 6 year old. It's disciples say the Quran is such an amazing book. Meh..

At least Christ had a good message. The Quran contradicts itself, and is a poor choice for one seeking spiritual enlightenment.

SpursforSix
07-05-2019, 07:12 AM
Is another meaning of Wahabi a sause that is used in sushi dishes?

You’re thinking of Hollandaise Sauce.

MultiTroll
07-05-2019, 10:18 AM
You’re thinking of Hollandaise Sauce.
Nooo.
It's Wasabi sause.

https://www.thedailymeal.com/what-is-wasabi

SpursforSix
07-05-2019, 10:44 AM
Nooo.
It's Wasabi sause.

https://www.thedailymeal.com/what-is-wasabi

Oh thanks. I’ve never heard of that.

MultiTroll
07-05-2019, 11:04 AM
Oh thanks. I’ve never heard of that.
A lot of people mix Wasabi with soy sauce and add fresh ginger.

MultiTroll
07-05-2019, 11:06 AM
Wahabi is
Would a Wahabi have wasabi sauce?

Ghazi
07-05-2019, 11:58 AM
I'll never understand the popularity of this bizarre religion. It's teachings are clearly not good for people. The weird rules about sex. Then the author married a 6 year old. It's disciples say the Quran is such an amazing book. Meh..

At least Christ had a good message. The Quran contradicts itself, and is a poor choice for one seeking spiritual enlightenment.

Have you even read the Quran? And where are the contradictions? Aisha was 17-19 years old and also, Islam has the same message as Christ And what are the "weird rules" about sex?`

SpursforSix
07-05-2019, 01:44 PM
A lot of people mix Wasabi with soy sauce and add fresh ginger.

Wtf is soy sauce

Millennial_Messiah
07-05-2019, 02:01 PM
apalisoc_9 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260) dreams of being a muzzie so that he can have his face down, ass up with other dudes.

then again, chrissies are only a couple pegs better than muzzies so it's meh

spurraider21
07-05-2019, 02:15 PM
:lol banging your best friend's 9 year old daughter

MultiTroll
07-05-2019, 02:25 PM
Wtf is soy sauce
Haven't you experienced any Japanese culture?
https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/a0522Ed_700b.jpg

CitizenDwayne
07-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Why should I respect your views? I don’t get why some religions (Mormons, Scientologists) are seen as total laughingstocks but others (Christians, Muslims) must be treated with total seriousness. Just because they’ve been around longer, or have more adherents? I think it’s all a buncha bullshit. You have the right to practice your wacky religion; I have the right to think you’re batshit crazy. Especially when your views are hateful, regressive and arguably harmful to the evolution of the human race.

CitizenDwayne
07-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Wtf is soy sauce
Seriously?

apalisoc_9
07-05-2019, 02:40 PM
Why should I respect your views? I don’t get why some religions (Mormons, Scientologists) are seen as total laughingstocks but others (Christians, Muslims) must be treated with total seriousness. Just because they’ve been around longer, or have more adherents? I think it’s all a buncha bullshit. You have the right to practice your wacky religion; I have the right to think you’re batshit crazy. Especially when your views are hateful, regressive and arguably harmful to the evolution of the human race.

I dont crave for justice. Just merely spreading the message.

CitizenDwayne
07-05-2019, 02:57 PM
I dont crave for justice. Just merely spreading the message.
What is your message exactly? Are you a new convert or have you always been a gullible boob?

SpursforSix
07-05-2019, 03:21 PM
Seriously?

Of course not. Just like I didn’t need Wasabi explained to me.

Millennial_Messiah
07-05-2019, 03:59 PM

Avante hates Muhammad though... why?

Spurtacular
07-05-2019, 06:22 PM
What is your message exactly? Are you a new convert or have you always been a gullible boob?

He's an anti-christian troll, bruh, like most on the left here.

Joseph Kony
07-05-2019, 06:48 PM
weird schtick but ok

Ball Buster
07-06-2019, 04:24 AM
Have you even read the Quran? And where are the contradictions? Aisha was 17-19 years old and also, Islam has the same message as Christ And what are the "weird rules" about sex?`

Religions that tell you to not have sex before marriage are awful. All that repression, it’s bad for you Gaz.. it’s not natural, and needless. you may end up going crazy, and overpaying for a hand job. It’s just bad for you.

You are far better off listening to people with true spiritual intelligence. Spend an hour a day relaxing in a quiet darkened room paying attention to your in breath and your out breath. Allow thoughts to pass by, and settle into your nothingness. You will be more connected to God and the multiverse than you will ever be in your mosque.

Christianity and Islam are temporary. One day they will both no longer exist.

You, are timeless, without time. You are consciousness, not form. Seek awareness, do not cling to your temporary religion. And you will be free. All is well.

Ghazi
07-06-2019, 09:42 AM

Nobody said you're not entitled to your own opinion.

Ghazi
07-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Religions that tell you to not have sex before marriage are awful. All that repression, it’s bad for you Gaz.. it’s not natural, and needless. you may end up going crazy, and overpaying for a hand job. It’s just bad for you.

You are far better off listening to people with true spiritual intelligence. Spend an hour a day relaxing in a quiet darkened room paying attention to your in breath and your out breath. Allow thoughts to pass by, and settle into your nothingness. You will be more connected to God and the multiverse than you will ever be in your mosque.

You, are timeless, without time. You are consciousness, not form. Seek awareness, do not cling to your temporary religion. And you will be free. All is well.

Islam is not temporary, thats just a desire of the disbelievers. It is a code of living applicable to all ages, nations, all generations. Zen can be achieved through Islam, with or without a mosque. What is wrong with condemning for fornication? The free mixing of sexes doesnt satiate sexual passions, it only makes them worse.

koriwhat
07-06-2019, 12:17 PM
Islam is not temporary

you talk out two sides of your mouth. you "left" islam and for whatever retarded reason you found your way back to that incestual cult.

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 12:31 PM

I support most of this post. There's no god, though.

koriwhat
07-06-2019, 12:35 PM
I support most of this post. There's no god, though.

i believe there is and it's a collective of all our energy, past, present, and future. i truly believe there is a god but not in the sense that it's a he/she/it but pure energy instead in a vast dark void of pure bliss. i experienced it on LSD and i have read similar in various religious texts which describe exactly what i experienced.

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 12:42 PM
i believe there is and it's a collective of all our energy, past, present, and future. i truly believe there is a god but not in the sense that it's a he/she/it but pure energy instead in a vast dark void of pure bliss. i experienced it on LSD and i have read similar in various religious texts which describe exactly what i experienced.

:lol so there is a god because you "experienced" it tripping on acid... ooooooook

koriwhat
07-06-2019, 12:49 PM
:lol so there is a god because you "experienced" it tripping on acid... ooooooook

i didn't say there is, i said i believe there is. that's two different statements. for me, i believe in what i experienced but i'm not here to convince you and have no clue how to anyhow without that same experience i had.

god bless :tu

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 12:51 PM
i didn't say there is, i said i believe there is. that's two different statements. for me, i believe in what i experienced but i'm not here to convince you and have no clue how to anyhow without that same experience i had.

god bless :tu
Go Clippers... and Spurs, I guess.

koriwhat
07-06-2019, 12:54 PM
Go Clippers... and Spurs, I guess.

fify :tu

Ghazi
07-06-2019, 01:38 PM
you talk out two sides of your mouth. you "left" islam and for whatever retarded reason you found your way back to that incestual cult.

Cause Allah is the Truth

koriwhat
07-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Cause Allah is the Truth

if allah is truth then you should be stoned to death, right? something along those lines for going against "truth"... isn't that what your book says about an apostate like yourself?

Ghazi
07-07-2019, 08:27 AM
if allah is truth then you should be stoned to death, right? something along those lines for going against "truth"... isn't that what your book says about an apostate like yourself?

Nah fam Forgiving and Merciful ;)

apalisoc_9
07-07-2019, 12:13 PM

Non-Muslims dont seem to give God any credit.

If Ghazi is still alive, it means he was given the chance to repent.

The ALL KNOWER.

Same thing with Zina..there is a punishment for it, but not everyone gets punished. Allah gives people a chance to repent

Pelicans78
07-07-2019, 12:32 PM

The ALL KNOWER.

Same thing with Zina..there is a punishment for it, but not everyone gets punished. Allah gives people a chance to repent

But the punishment isn’t death for being an apostate.

apalisoc_9
07-07-2019, 01:31 PM
But the punishment isn’t death for being an apostate.

It is.

Thats explicitly stated in the quran. Apostasy does come in different forms though.

Ibn qudamah and many classical scholars believe an apostate should be given an opportunity to repent specially since the reasoning for apostasy for many is Ignorance. And trhough hadith context, we see this appropriate.

But an apostate of iblis form, or those who wage war against Muslims to kill them after claiming apostasy is major apostacy and death is the the appropriate punishemnt. Ignorance is not the case.

spurraider21
07-07-2019, 02:02 PM

The ALL KNOWER.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/91/75/9c/91759cbbc1a006affda9e970fd8fc497.jpg

apalisoc_9
07-07-2019, 02:40 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/91/75/9c/91759cbbc1a006affda9e970fd8fc497.jpg

This is silly.

Allah SWT, the creator explicitly stated his reason for creation.

Wama khalakta al ins wal jinn ila liyabodoon.

I created the humans and jimn to glorify and belive Allah.

What a merciful God he is

spurraider21
07-07-2019, 02:50 PM
This is silly.

ghazi is alive means god is merciful. what did he save ghazi from? a death that his religion otherwise would have caused/mandated? thats what the picture is specifically showing is ridiculous.

its the same with christianity. you are born in sin and are doomed unless you accept jesus to save you. of course, the whole thing about sin and doom is create by the religion itself.

so the religion poses a threat (death/fate) and you are only saved by accepting the religion itself. its basically compulsion by threat of doom

apalisoc_9
07-07-2019, 03:08 PM
ghazi is alive means god is merciful. what did he save ghazi from? a death that his religion otherwise would have caused/mandated? thats what the picture is specifically showing is ridiculous.

its the same with christianity. you are born in sin and are doomed unless you accept jesus to save you. of course, the whole thing about sin and doom is create by the religion itself.

so the religion poses a threat (death/fate) and you are only saved by accepting the religion itself. its basically compulsion by threat of doom

This is a defeatist mindset.

Clearly Islam states that life here is temporary. If you want the life you crave, you take actions. Death is not permanent. Its only a threat to those who dont believe.

How else?

When you try to accomplish a specific goal, you take the specific steps to achieve it. You cant just be a non believer and get pissed because god is threatning you.

In Islam, no one is born a sinner.

spurraider21
07-07-2019, 03:20 PM
like im saying though, its still very circular reasoning. it all starts from the assumption that islam is the true word of god/allah. the question of why one should make that assumption/belief/faith is still unanswered

apalisoc_9
07-07-2019, 04:01 PM
like im saying though, its still very circular reasoning. it all starts from the assumption that islam is the true word of god/allah. the question of why one should make that assumption/belief/faith is still unanswered

It is.

Specially comparative research.

Christianity doesnt even use Aramaic language to perpetuate their message etc.

spurraider21
07-07-2019, 04:04 PM
It is.

Specially comparative research.

Christianity doesnt even use Aramaic language to perpetuate their message etc.
so? who cares what language is used?

Blake
07-08-2019, 05:39 PM

:lol thanks for this post, druggy

MultiTroll
07-08-2019, 07:47 PM
Would posting on SpursTalk have the approval of the Islams religion?

Ghazi
07-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Would posting on SpursTalk have the approval of the Islams religion?

Probably not against it ;)

koriwhat
07-08-2019, 09:01 PM
:lol thanks for this post, druggy

You still crying over the fact that I don't want to be your buddy or what? :cry

Blake
07-08-2019, 09:03 PM
You still crying over the fact that I don't want to be your buddy or what? :cry

Thanks again :tu

DMC
07-08-2019, 09:06 PM

The ALL KNOWER.

:lol He's still alive because he hasn't gone back to that region spouting his conventional version of Islam.

DMC
07-08-2019, 09:09 PM
This is silly.

I thought it was to create alts and troll on Spurstalk because that's putting Allah's creation to good use.

DMC
07-08-2019, 09:11 PM

The goat must have been occupied. Besides, if she didn't show her face like that he wouldn't have been tempted. Some acid would fix that.

koriwhat
07-09-2019, 10:00 AM
Thanks again :tu

I've never witnessed a more pathetic dude than yourself blake. You call me a druggy every chance you get holding onto an era of my life you were no part of and yet you try to act like that era is today and that I was an addict. That was fucking 20 yrs ago if you can't do the math. As well, if you were the intellectual you pretend to be you'd know lsd isn't an addictive substance. You're just a poor excuse for a man is all. :tu

"k, druggy"

apalisoc_9
07-09-2019, 05:03 PM
Please take the Blake fiasco out of a serious thread.

koriwhat
07-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Please take the Blake fiasco out of a serious thread.

there's nothing serious about islam and its pedophile followers like yourself. now go cuddle up with your aunt already you sick fuck!

apalisoc_9
07-09-2019, 05:44 PM
timvp

Please, take appropriate actions. Thank you.

Sir Johnny
07-10-2019, 01:21 AM
I'm reaching in this desk drawer for my Quran.

Just going to open it up and see what violence we find staring at us.

Page 223

The guilty shall see the Fire and realize that they are going to fall into it: they shall find no way to escape it.

We destroyed these communities when they went on doing wrong, and we appointed a time for their destruction.

Is it even possible to find any page where something about PUNISH, fire, destroy, PUNISH, isn't mentioned?

Really easy to see why Islam is the pit bull of religion.

Blake
07-10-2019, 02:05 AM
I'm reaching in this desk drawer for my Quran.

Just going to open it up and see what violence we find staring at us.

Page 223

The guilty shall see the Fire and realize that they are going to fall into it: they shall find no way to escape it.

We destroyed these communities when they went on doing wrong, and we appointed a time for their destruction.

Is it even possible to find any page where something about PUNISH, fire, destroy, PUNISH, isn't mentioned?

Really easy to see why Islam is the pit bull of religion.

^ devout Muslim

Sir Johnny
07-10-2019, 02:43 AM
^ devout Muslim

Yes I am. and it is very true my goal is to either recruit or kill those I can't, so far I have killed 13. Have yet to recruit anyone.

Ghazi
07-10-2019, 12:07 PM
God is harsh to the evildoers in Islam there is no doubt. Still the religion of peace

MultiTroll
07-10-2019, 12:55 PM
What % of Islam chicks do FMF three ways?

Blake
07-10-2019, 01:24 PM
Yes I am. and it is very true my goal is to either recruit or kill those I can't, so far I have killed 13. Have yet to recruit anyone.

I don't believe you've killed anyone just yet.

Othyus Lalanne
07-12-2019, 01:50 PM
This is a defeatist mindset.

Clearly Islam states that life here is temporary. If you want the life you crave, you take actions. Death is not permanent. Its only a threat to those who dont believe.

How else?

When you try to accomplish a specific goal, you take the specific steps to achieve it. You cant just be a non believer and get pissed because god is threatning you.

Just everyone gets treated like one.

koriwhat
07-12-2019, 02:46 PM
timvp

Please, take appropriate actions. Thank you.

yes please, remove those who want to take part in incestual acts with their aunt like apalisoc the family fucking retard muslim.

Millennial_Messiah
07-12-2019, 04:38 PM
yes please, remove those who want to take part in incestual acts with their aunt like apalisoc the family fucking retard muslim.

:lmao whiny leftist xenophobic muslim complaining about islamophobia

exemplifies everything that is wrong with modern leftist Western society, tbh.

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-12-2019, 06:08 PM
Why does Islam agree with the virgin birth but claim Jesus wasn't crucified? Shouldn't this be the other way around? Why does the Quran change the number of plagues in Egypt from 10 to 9 and also change the type of plagues? Isn't claiming the prophets are without sin borderline worship? What did Mohammed believe before his cave conversion? Was he a Nestorian Christian or a 'pagan'?

Chris
07-12-2019, 07:51 PM
Why did Muhammad marry Aisha when she was 6 and apparently waited until she was 9 to consummate?

Chris
07-12-2019, 07:51 PM
What is 'taqiyya'?

Ghazi
07-12-2019, 09:14 PM
Why did Muhammad marry Aisha when she was 6 and apparently waited until she was 9 to consummate?

her actual age was 17-19

Chris
07-12-2019, 09:22 PM
her actual age was 17-19

Link?

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-12-2019, 10:05 PM
Ayesha was 10 yrs younger than Asma (her sister). Asma lived to be 100 and died around 73/74 AH (after the Hijra). So maths - Asma was 27 or 28 at time of Hijra and 10 yrs older than Ayesha, therefore Ayesha was 17 or 18 at time of Hijra; and Ayesha is said to have begun living with Mohammed at 1-2 AH, and would have been 19-20. Ayesha was also referred to as a Bikr which means 'adult' virgin or lady.

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-12-2019, 10:11 PM
Also Rebekkah was 3 yrs old when she married Isaac. But nobody cares.

https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/8220/showrashi/true

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-12-2019, 10:14 PM
https://www.islamawareness.net/FAQ/what_was_ayesha.html

Spurtacular
07-13-2019, 01:55 AM
Did apa make this alt to bore us to death, or just to keep his shitty thread going?

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-13-2019, 11:18 AM
Who is 'us'? The people amused by you posting how bored you are about shitty threads? Your grandstanding skills need some work.

Millennial_Messiah
07-13-2019, 01:55 PM
:lol choosing a bankrupt city for the base location for a shitty alt

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-13-2019, 02:09 PM
:rolleyes Your state elected a governor that was an enabler/associate of a mass murdering surgeon, but yeah keep talking.

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-13-2019, 02:13 PM
Y'all sit on a pile of oil and still manage to rank 43rd in education. Funny watching 'libertarians' gloat in a 'rebel' state that gets 32% of its revenue from the feds.

apalisoc_9
07-13-2019, 08:22 PM
Why does Islam agree with the virgin birth but claim Jesus wasn't crucified? Shouldn't this be the other way around? Why does the Quran change the number of plagues in Egypt from 10 to 9 and also change the type of plagues? Isn't claiming the prophets are without sin borderline worship? What did Mohammed believe before his cave conversion? Was he a Nestorian Christian or a 'pagan'?

The Islamic belief is Jesus is alive and will return in the end of times. The story of barnabas highlights some events that led to this. The older barnabas sources.

Muhammad SAW believed in monotheism. Monoatheism isnt a new concept during his time, and in practice he was closer to Abraham since during his time christians already practiced trinity which is against his beliefs. His Parents however are dwelers of fire according to the prophet SAW. Also Ishaq and Hajjar and abraham spent a significant portion in Makkah even though they were non-arabs, that was the belief among people in makkah who believed in monoatheism.

He was not a pagan or a christian although non trinity christians might have been "muslims" in a sense they were following the right religion before Muhammad SAW came.

apalisoc_9
07-13-2019, 08:25 PM
Ayesha was 10 yrs younger than Asma (her sister). Asma lived to be 100 and died around 73/74 AH (after the Hijra). So maths - Asma was 27 or 28 at time of Hijra and 10 yrs older than Ayesha, therefore Ayesha was 17 or 18 at time of Hijra; and Ayesha is said to have begun living with Mohammed at 1-2 AH, and would have been 19-20. Ayesha was also referred to as a Bikr which means 'adult' virgin or lady.

Aesha was believed to be around 9, but as far marriage being consumated. It might have been years after and Allah knows best.

However, the practice of marrying women in the ages of 12 over or even arrnaged marriages to newely born families was a pretty widespread practice even among christians and Jews.

So it boggles me how christians use it so much to spread blasphamey

apalisoc_9
07-13-2019, 08:29 PM
What is 'taqiyya'?

Taqiya is a concept in Shia Islam. Shias predominantly live in Iran, Iraq and Parts of Lebanon. However, in practice..Shias only practice taqiya in extreme situations. That seems to be the case even among jews and christians even if the concept is foreign.

Taqiya in Sunni Islam is limited to Life and Death situation. If your only option to surive is to lie, you can lie.

apalisoc_9
07-13-2019, 08:33 PM

Also forgot to answer your other question.

Prophets do not make mistakes in matter of deen (religion), but they make mistakes in all other areas.

Such as the Story of Musa when Allah SWT shpwed him hes not the most knwleodgable in earth when he believed he was.

Or the Hadith about Prophet Muhammad SAW when he ordered the madinans to stop grafting date trees but was given a response as why they do it and ultimately him saying..I am only a prophet, listen to me in matters of deen but I do not know everything.

This is to highlight their human qualities.

Millennial_Messiah
07-13-2019, 08:45 PM
>Divac Doesnt Flop
>profile picture is Peja Stojakovic

pgardn
07-13-2019, 08:51 PM
How should good brothers of Islam treat the "me too" movement.
And can quiche be eaten while the Easter Bunny rests?

apalisoc_9
07-13-2019, 09:03 PM

I underatand not a serious question, but again.

The fiqh with crime is..Innocent until proven guilty. This is a problem in all society

DMC
07-14-2019, 01:36 AM

Acid to the face has done well. Public execution, a shot to the head on a soccer field, has also served to remind followers of Allah's mercy.

Spurtacular
07-14-2019, 06:33 AM
Acid to the face has done well. Public execution, a shot to the head on a soccer field, has also served to remind followers of Allah's mercy.

ISIS ball.

https://noagendaartgenerator.com/assets/artwork/episode/646/node-5400.png

http://hotlifestylenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/as-comp-messi-ronaldo-v2.jpg

Spurtacular
07-14-2019, 06:35 AM
https://stream.org/isis-sent-young-kid-blow-childrens-soccer-game/

https://stream.org/wp-content/uploads/Iraq-ISIS-suicide-bombing-soccer-game-terrorism-children-900.jpg

People inspect the aftermath of a suicide bombing at a soccer field in Iskandariya, 25 miles (about 40 kilometers) south of Baghdad, Iraq, Saturday, March 26, 2016. A suicide bomber killed and wounded dozens in an attack on a crowd gathered at a soccer stadium south of Baghdad on Friday.

Spurtacular
07-14-2019, 06:40 AM
http://media.salon.com/2016/08/mideast-child-bombers-glance.jpeg1-620x412.jpg

In this March 26, 2016, file photo, people inspect the aftermath of a suicide bombing that killed 29 and wounded 60 at a soccer field in Iskandariya, 25 miles (about 40 kilometers) south of Baghdad, Iraq.

Spurtacular
07-14-2019, 06:42 AM
Right during the trophy ceremony, video shows. Muzzies are real pieces of shit. I can see the allure for a pube like apple bottom fag.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/03/isis-suicide-bomber-kills-41-at-iraq-soccer-game.html

Millennial_Messiah
07-14-2019, 12:15 PM

There is too much wokeism in the west and not enough in the Middle East/India. How about both regress to the mean? Maybe then we'll have world peace.

Chris
07-14-2019, 04:55 PM
I encourage everyone to go to this thread for the truth about Islam:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262366

(just scroll through the trolling and look for my posts)

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-14-2019, 05:39 PM
Christianity is cool though. I mean hyper-Christian US has destroyed virtually every country on the planet, but it's not genocide when Anglos do it.

apalisoc_9
07-14-2019, 06:02 PM
Christianity is cool though. I mean hyper-Christian US has destroyed virtually every country on the planet, but it's not genocide when Anglos do it.

Its actually funny how so many of these "christians" try so hard to destroy islam but they will never succecced. Just look at the poster above you.

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-14-2019, 07:44 PM
For whatever reason they're also fine with Israelis defacing & destroying Christian monuments/churches in the 'holy land', and fine with their own government arming the very people responsible for wiping out Christians in Syria & Iraq.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11786802/Burning-of-Christian-churches-in-Israel-justified-far-Right-Jewish-leader-says.html

Chris
07-14-2019, 07:47 PM
What is halal meat?

Halal is Arabic for permissible. Halal food is that which adheres to Islamic law, as defined in the Koran.

The Islamic form of slaughtering animals or poultry, dhabiha, involves killing through a cut to the jugular vein, carotid artery and windpipe.

Animals must be alive and healthy at the time of slaughter and all blood is drained from the carcass. During the process, a Muslim will recite a dedication, know as tasmiya or shahada.

There is debate about elements of halal, such as whether stunning is allowed.

Stunning cannot be used to kill an animal, according to the Halal Food Authority (HFA), a non-profit organisation that monitors adherence to halal principles. But it can be used if the animal survives and is then killed by halal methods, the HFA adds.

tl;dr

they cut the animal's throat and watch it bleed to death in agony

Chris
07-14-2019, 08:00 PM

A'isha: Mohammed's Nine-Year Old Wife

July 2010 version

Numerous people have said that Mohammed had sex with his youngest wife, 'Aisha, daughter of Abu Bakr, when he was about 53 and she was only nine years old. Some Muslims deny that. If somebody were to claim Mohammed and 'Aisha had sex when she was nine, and they were wrong, that would be a serious slander against Mohammed. On the other hand, if it were true, that would show a very different side of Mohammed that would shock many. So is this accusation against Mohammed true or false?

This paper will first give the evidence for A'isha being nine when her marriage was consummated, then raise 11 objections to this, and finally, ask what if each view were correct.

https://www.muslimhope.com/AishaNine.htm

Good read :tu

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-14-2019, 08:03 PM
So just to be clear, you're also opposed to horse-racing, bull-fighting, the industrial factory farming industry, the fishing industry, and all other cruelty to animals, correct? How about Japan's decision to legalize whaling?

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-14-2019, 08:04 PM
Also what's your opinion of kosher slaughter, also opposed I am assuming, right?

Spurtacular
07-14-2019, 08:21 PM

Its actually funny how so many of these "christians" try so hard to destroy islam but they will never succecced. Just look at the poster above you.

You're a shameful propagandist. The idea that Christians are trying to destroy Islam is overstated at best; that's pretty well not occurring outside of some very modest conversion efforts. The only ones who can end their shit parade are muzzies themselves.

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-14-2019, 08:23 PM
The US has destroyed nearly a dozen Muslim-majority countries in the last 20 years alone, most of them in the last 10 years. Daesh/Al Nusra is a creation of the US. It's ok though, as we know, when Americans do it it's not wrong.

Psychopav Chump
07-14-2019, 08:24 PM
https://stream.org/isis-sent-young-kid-blow-childrens-soccer-game/

https://stream.org/wp-content/uploads/Iraq-ISIS-suicide-bombing-soccer-game-terrorism-children-900.jpg

Present.

Side note: OP Apple Bottom Fag 9 is a good friend of mine. I roll with homos.

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-14-2019, 08:27 PM
Col. Gaddafi predicted that if his government were to be destroyed by the 'civilized' Christian west, legions of refugees would flood Europe. Lo and behold, that happened. The most developed country in Africa was turned into a region of warlords and slave auctions, with teems of people drowning in the Mediterranean in attempts to escape. Neighboring countries were flooded with weapons, and you have the rise of Boko Haram as a result destroying Mali and attacking Cameroon and others. Church-going 'Christians' like the above poster, don't view them as human beings and laugh.

Psychopav Chump
07-14-2019, 08:31 PM
Col. Gaddafi predicted that if his government were to be destroyed by the 'civilized' Christian west, legions of refugees would flood Europe. Lo and behold, that happened. The most developed country in Africa was turned into a region of warlords and slave auctions, with teems of people drowning in the Mediterranean in attempts to escape. Neighboring countries were flooded with weapons, and you have the rise of Boko Haram as a result destroying Mali and attacking Cameroon and others. Church-going 'Christians' like the above poster, don't view them as human beings and laugh.

That's not Hillary's fault.

Chris
07-14-2019, 08:35 PM
So just to be clear, you're also opposed to horse-racing

Yes.

bull-fighting

Yes, but that's Mexico :lol

the industrial factory farming industry

No.

the fishing industry

No.

and all other cruelty to animals, correct?

Yes.

How about Japan's decision to legalize whaling?

What am I supposed to do about it? They have dog meat festivals in China which I find reprehensible. Nothing I can do about it besides sign the petition and hope for the best. Do you condone the practice of halal? Your Koran says you better.

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-14-2019, 08:37 PM
Not my Quran, as I'm not a Muslim. I just find your Islamophobia to be bs as you don't criticize widespread western practices of cruelty.

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-14-2019, 08:39 PM
Hillary bragged about her role in 2012 until it became obvious that it was turning into a total disaster. As usual. Now her apologists are scrambling. But yes it was her fault. "We came, we saw, he died." - HRC when told of Gaddafi's brutal rape and lynching by a mob. His assassination a direct result of US/French intervention.

Chris
07-14-2019, 08:47 PM
Not my Quran, as I'm not a Muslim. I just find your Islamophobia to be bs as you don't criticize widespread western practices of cruelty.

This thread is about Islam. Just trying to stay on topic tough guy.

Chris
07-14-2019, 08:48 PM
We got lots of threads about Hillary in the political forum FYI.

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-14-2019, 08:59 PM
I was responding to the anti-Islamic claims by you and your Mormon friend.

Spurtacular
07-14-2019, 09:02 PM
Hillary bragged about her role in 2012 until it became obvious that it was turning into a total disaster. As usual. Now her apologists are scrambling. But yes it was her fault. "We came, we saw, he died." - HRC when told of Gaddafi's brutal rape and lynching by a mob. His assassination a direct result of US/French intervention.
Pavlov

Is this true?

Millennial_Messiah
07-15-2019, 12:21 AM
Islam sucks and so does Hillary. Not sure the Arab spring was a good thing, because non-imperialistic dictators are far better for the world than crazy religious jihadis that want to spread their cancer far beyond their borders.

DMC
07-15-2019, 06:59 AM
I'm on board with fucking over any religion. Sign me up.

Divac Doesnt Flop
07-15-2019, 07:39 AM
The most destructive imperialistic cancer of all is the US and its NATO puppets (the US has been at war for 93% of its existence), and ultimately "Islamic" takfiris serve the US.

The Islam bashing is a hilarious example of a complete incapacity for self-reflection.

Spurtacular
07-15-2019, 07:48 AM
The Islam bashing is a hilarious example of a complete incapacity for self-reflection.

Fallacy.

DMC
07-15-2019, 11:06 PM
Official Ask About Islam and get NO answers thread

DMC
07-15-2019, 11:06 PM
The most destructive imperialistic cancer of all is the US and its NATO puppets (the US has been at war for 93% of its existence), and ultimately "Islamic" takfiris serve the US.

Crawl further up your own ass and fuck your mother some more.

Othyus Lalanne
07-15-2019, 11:35 PM

It can all be true and American culture is still more flexioble with a higher upside.

Also there were way more destructive empires out there.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 08:47 PM

Pavlov (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343)

Is this true?

:lmao Sperm shielding for her by omission. :lmao
:lmao Pavlov :lmao

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 08:48 PM
Official Ask About Islam and get NO answers thread

Attention whore getting what he wanted.

apalisoc_9
07-17-2019, 03:00 PM
I will answer clear legitimate question.

The thread is being polluted by evil people, sadly.

But anyone with a legitimate question will be answered accprdingly.

Theres quite a few here who has been civilized (divac, spursraider) so their questions have been answered.

apalisoc_9
07-17-2019, 03:00 PM

Theres quite a few here who has been civilized (divac, spursraider) so their questions have been answered.

Chris
07-17-2019, 03:22 PM
Define legitimate.

Define evil.

koriwhat
07-17-2019, 05:48 PM
Define legitimate.

Define evil.

he should define civilized too while he's at it but only as it pertains to islamic culture/ideology/countries... :lmao

Chris
07-17-2019, 06:18 PM
he should define civilized too while he's at it but only as it pertains to islamic culture/ideology/countries... :lmao

DMC
07-19-2019, 01:00 AM

I asked you a clear legitimate question. You won't answer tough questions just like every other fucking religion. That's the only thing that allows you to keep going without feeling like a total retard.

Spurtacular
07-19-2019, 08:35 AM

They should be beheaded according to the laws of Sharia. Amirite?

Spurtacular
07-19-2019, 08:35 AM
:lmao Sperm shielding for her by omission. :lmao
:lmao Pavlov (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343) :lmao
Pavlov

:rollin

koriwhat
07-19-2019, 10:48 AM
just another friendly reminder, psa, FUCK ISLAM!

Blake
07-19-2019, 02:09 PM
Define legitimate.

Define evil.

What's your definition of evil, Chris?

Chris
07-19-2019, 02:32 PM
What's your definition of evil, Chris?

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels (demons) were cast out with him."

Blake
07-19-2019, 02:36 PM
"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels (demons) were cast out with him."

:lol thanks

Chris
07-19-2019, 02:48 PM
:lol thanks

You're welcome.

Spurtacular
07-19-2019, 04:41 PM
Apple Bottom Fag 9 hasn't replied to one of my posts in this "serious" thread. He clearly needs safe space. :lmao

Sir Johnny
07-21-2019, 04:36 AM
When you open up any book you will have two pages staring at you. So far I have yet to open up this Quran and not find something about some form of violence, and I've been doing this for awhile now.

Here I go....

Looking at pages 234/235

....it has been revealed to us that punishment shall overtake him who rejects it and turns away.

There we go....punishment....somebody MUST be punished, burned, killed, chopped on..........are you kidding me? Hell, let's turn the page to 236.

.......lest He destroy you by some calamity, whoever invents lies is bound to fail.

Yep, on 237.....

............he who comes to his Lord a sinner shall be consigned to Hell.

There is no end to this, just one.....punish, burn, kill.....after another, it's the message in this joke. You will be PUNISHED, is all over the place.

Really easy to see why we see all the violence we do from this load of crap.

Sir Johnny
07-21-2019, 06:04 AM
I might be wrong and this might backfire, but....

Violence in the first 10 pages of the Quran

1.terrible punishment
2.painful punishment
3.Fire whose fuel is men and stones
4.Fire, therein shall they abide forever
5.slaying your sons, sparing only the daughters
6.a punishment from Heaven
7.killed someone and started to blame another
8.shall be the inmates of the Fire
9.Their punishment...
10.will not save them from our punishment

I'll be damn it is just as bad as I expected it to be. How could anyone with even half a brain buy into all this PUNISH,FIRE, we see there?

Hell, what's on page 11?

For those who deny the truth, there will be a painful punishment.

WOW~~~~ Go ahead check it out, 11 pages talking about.....pain.

Page 12????

There is disgrace in store for them in this world and a great punishment in the next.

This is amazing, incredible. Fuck it.....page 13.

This starts right at the bottom of page 13, finished on 14.

As for those who deny the truth, I will....(page 14)...grant them benefits for a short while and then subject them to the punishment of the Fire...an evil destination.

I confess I didn't think it was this damn violent, hell what page doesn't have some sort of violence?

I can't help it, page 15.

.....if they turn their backs they know they are entrenced in hostility.

page 16....do not fear them, fear...ME.

page 17....their punishment shall not be lightened.

We have seen some form of punish at least...nine times in the first 17 pages. This is freaky.

Will we see ...punish...on page 18?

WHAT???????....right at the top of the page.

If only the wrongdoers could see, as they will see when they face...........................THE PUNISHMENT.

Then.....

God is severe in...................THE PUNISHMENT

Then...

When they face.................THE PUNISHMENT

THEN.....

They will have a painful.........................................PU NISHMENT

Four times we see that word punishment on page 18.

It can't be on page 19, no way ion Hell.

WHAT????????????????????....the page starts out...

....exchange for guidance, and PUNISHMENT for forgiveness.

Wow......................now add...

He who trangresses after this shall have a painful..........................................P UNISHMENT.

Ok, no way is it possible we have page 20 talking about more punishment, that can't happen.

Ok, finally a page with nobody getting punished or tossed in a fire, took 20 pages.

Imagine kids reading all that PUNISH, FIRE, where will their heads be at by 18?

Ghazi
07-21-2019, 07:46 AM
^ tl;dr shut the fuck up you bitter miserable fuck

Ghazi
07-21-2019, 08:05 AM
Avante's anti-Islam rants literally make no sense... who the fuck refers to the Quran by "page" rather than the verses :lol

Seriously, fuck this guy. Can't wait till the World ends and he burns.

Sir Johnny
07-21-2019, 09:07 AM
Avante's anti-Islam rants literally make no sense... who the fuck refers to the Quran by "page" rather than the verses :lol

Seriously, fuck this guy. Can't wait till the World ends and he burns.

Makes all the sense in the world stupid, the Quran starts out with 19 pages talking about punishing people. How fucked up is that?

Give me a page number and I bet we see some form of violence there, come on any page.

Ghazi
07-21-2019, 01:00 PM
wahhhhh Quran says sinners must get punished wahhhhhh

Go back and fuck yer mother some more, you.

apalisoc_9
07-21-2019, 01:09 PM
wahhhhh Quran says sinners must get punished wahhhhhh

Dont engaga the satan among humans. They're not serious about knowledge. Only engage the non-muslim who show genuine curiosity.

These peeps work with the satan among the Jinns.

Chris
07-21-2019, 01:44 PM

Spurtacular
07-21-2019, 01:45 PM
Dont engaga the satan among humans. They're not serious about knowledge. Only engage the non-muslim who show genuine curiosity.

Why are you pretending to be a Muslim? Too much of a pussy to make the plunge?

Chris
07-21-2019, 02:05 PM
https://twitter.com/ASJBaloch/status/1153013393542041602

Spurtacular
07-21-2019, 04:13 PM
apalisoc_9

Bitch had it coming; amirite?

koriwhat
07-21-2019, 05:31 PM

what a fucking scumbag, scumbag culture, and scumbag "religion".

Chris
07-21-2019, 05:43 PM
what a fucking scumbag, scumbag culture, and scumbag "religion".

Easier to hide your shame behind a veil or a burqa. No wonder they are required; the religion of submission.

Chris
07-21-2019, 07:01 PM
https://twitter.com/prageru/status/1153084489675001857

MultiTroll
07-22-2019, 06:25 PM
Would Islamic women be dancers at a strip club?

MultiTroll
07-22-2019, 06:25 PM
What % of Islamic men have a relationship with a goat?

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 02:42 PM
What % of Islamic men have a relationship with a goat?

At certain areas, >5%

They are sick fuckers to be sure.

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 12:41 AM
Pages 418-419 of this Quran

Those who deny the truth shall have a painful punishment

A humilating punishment

Hell will be a fitting punishment

God has prepared a severe punishment

A humilating punishment awaits them.

Are you kidding me, how could anyone buy into all that? Hell what's on page 420, so turning the page....

But God came upon them from where they lest expected and cast such terror into their hearts..............

Wow!

Blake
07-26-2019, 12:48 AM
Avante doesn't have a Bible near him. He keeps a Quran.

I bet he faces Mecca in the morning on his knees too

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 12:58 AM
Avante doesn't have a Bible near him. He keeps a Quran.

I bet he faces Mecca in the morning on his knees too

Wrong as you always are, so what page do you want?

Sir Johnny
07-27-2019, 02:39 AM
Radical Islam????

We can have "moderate Islam" but the true Islam is all about killing, punishing , hating anyone you can't convert. Those who are true Muslims play that, nothing radical about it.

Let's do it again.

Opening up this Quran to just some random page, I do expect to find more violence.

page 354

But the degree of punishment has proved true against the deniers of the truth.They will be told..."Enter the gates of Hell and stay within forever. What an evil dwelling for the haughty.

Then there is page 355

That word punishment is found 4 times.

....is severe in punishment

My punishment

Save them from their punishment

....protect from the punishment

Is this for real? Hell, what's on page 356?

Yet God destroyed them for their sins.

Fuck, the first sentence on page 357

He is powerful, severe in punishment.

My God what a load of total crap.

Well hell, page 358

.....they will be brought before the Fire.

Fire is mentioned 3 times on page 359, with punishment mentioned once.

What really is going on here?

Sir Johnny
07-27-2019, 02:54 AM
Check this out.

This is from page 474.

TWISTED FIBRE

May the hands of Abu Lahab perish, may he be ruined.
Neither his wealth nor his gains will avail him.
He shall soon enter a Blazing Fire and also his wife who carries the fuel
with a rope of twisted fidre round her neck

What in the fuck is that, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~ WOW!!!!!!

How in the hell could anyone be ok with all this stupid crap?

Remember on page one of this mess we read.....

God has sealed their hearts and their ears, and over their eyes is a covering. They will have a terrible punishment.

So we start right off reading about that terrible punishment. Imagine being punished simply because you didn't buy what some old man talking Angels in caves is selling, hahaha~~~~~

Ghazi
07-27-2019, 11:44 AM
^ Nobody cares what you have to say on ANY subject.

koriwhat
07-27-2019, 01:37 PM

your "religion" allows for that tbh. incestual retards!

lol you pedophile aunt fucker!

^ Nobody cares what you have to say on ANY subject.

ditto when it comes to your stupid fucking ass too. :tu

Ghazi
07-27-2019, 01:57 PM
lol koriwhat siding with Avante wtf... sad :(

pgardn
07-27-2019, 03:34 PM

That’s nervous laughter because it sounds incredibly like you.

Chris
07-27-2019, 05:00 PM
That’s nervous laughter because it sounds incredibly like you.

Sure thing pal.

Chris
07-27-2019, 05:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAgbAQfUYAASuHv?format=jpg&name=small

Can we get an official fact checker on this?

koriwhat
07-27-2019, 05:32 PM
lol koriwhat siding with Avante wtf... sad :(

is that your interpretation? nah, i just don't side with your bullshit retarded pedo incestual wannabe "religion".

Millennial_Messiah
07-27-2019, 07:19 PM
Islam is a death cult but is much more violent than satanism

Ghazi
07-27-2019, 07:41 PM
Islam is a death cult but is much more violent than satanism
Is this what Islamophobes do to feel better about their shitty lives? Talk shit about Islam on spurstalk? :lol

pgardn
07-27-2019, 09:13 PM
Sure thing pal.

Chris(tian)

What a farce...

spurraider21
07-27-2019, 09:43 PM
Chris(tian)

What a farce...
he basically engages in christian taqiyya (as described in his post above) :lol

koriwhat
07-28-2019, 02:56 PM
Is this what Islamophobes do to feel better about their shitty lives? Talk shit about Islam on spurstalk? :lol

dumbass fucking buzzwords created by the retarded lefty's that bow to your shit "religion".

Sir Johnny
07-30-2019, 05:31 PM
So why do we see all that....

PUNISH
FIRE
Kill
Burn
Chop

.....in the Quran? Why is it you can't go three pages without something about PUNISH/FIRE/KILL/CHOP....well?

Sir Johnny
07-30-2019, 09:21 PM
Is it possible to find two pages when you open up a Quran where we don't find any violence?

Here we go.....

pages 76-77

He will punish them with a painful punishment.

Fear God! God is severe in punishment.

Well hell what about 78?

.....those who deny the truth and deny Our signs are destined for Hell.

Wow!

Who can tell me why we see soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn much of that kind of thing in Islam? It's crazy the amount of violence we find there, why?