PDA

View Full Version : OT: Danny Green waiting on Kawhi Leonard before considering Mavericks

ducks
06-30-2019, 09:03 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/danny-green-to-hear-pitches-from-raptors-lakers-sixers-among-others-195138060.html

06-30-2019, 09:33 PM
i would say the Lakers are a good fit, but he honestly doesn't seem to be a fan of a lot of drama. Obviously I would prefer if he stayed East, but objectively, outside of Toronto, Philly seem like the next best option.

DC23
06-30-2019, 09:42 PM
I like Danny Green on the Mavs or Lakers. He needs to do what is best for him and not wait on Leonard.

Kawhitstorm
06-30-2019, 10:15 PM
i would say the Lakers are a good fit, but he honestly doesn't seem to be a fan of a lot of drama. Obviously I would prefer if he stayed East, but objectively, outside of Toronto, Philly seem like the next best option.

Philly is capped out w/ the Horford signing & got Richardson as a Butler replacement thus he wouldn't even be starting.

DMC
06-30-2019, 10:22 PM
The problem of the NBA in a nutshell: You win a ring and because you're not in a big NBA market (in the US) you cannot even keep a team together. The fact that the Spurs were able to keep a core together for so long is amazing, likely never repeated (just like the Spurs).

Millennial_Messiah
06-30-2019, 11:08 PM
Philly is capped out w/ the Horford signing & got Richardson as a Butler replacement thus he wouldn't even be starting.

Tobias Harris & Al Whoreford :lmao third-tier players..

06-30-2019, 11:14 PM
Tobias Harris & Al Whoreford :lmao third-tier players..
Either would instantly be the second best player on the spurs if we signed em.

Guess that's not saying much.

Millennial_Messiah
06-30-2019, 11:15 PM
Either would instantly be the second best player on the spurs if we signed em.

Guess that's not saying much.

Harris and Defaggot are pretty much the same high volume, low efficiency scrub with the same skillset.

Leonard is still a FA and he's my favorite player in the NBA by far so I'm still holding out hope Spurs sign him. Else, I won't give a damn about the 2020 season.

Texas_Ranger
06-30-2019, 11:17 PM
green aint going to toronto, so i guess neither is kawhi.

Millennial_Messiah
06-30-2019, 11:21 PM
green aint going to toronto, so i guess neither is kawhi.

who would honestly? Dfb cold-summer humid continentil or Mediterranean warm-summer Csa, climate, take your pick?

Texas_Ranger
06-30-2019, 11:28 PM
here will be the announcement... its canadian insta... could he stay??

https://www.instagram.com/yahoosportsca/