PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Denver

SpursforSix
07-02-2019, 10:09 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/07/18/kobe.bryant/

EAGLE, Colorado (CNN) -- Professional basketball star Kobe Bryant was charged Friday afternoon with sexual assault of a 19-year-old woman in a Colorado hotel where she worked.

Chucho
07-02-2019, 10:17 AM
He raped. PERIOD.

BD24
07-02-2019, 10:55 AM
Where’s that chickenshit thread at tbh

Thread
07-02-2019, 01:36 PM
He raped. I never denied it. What saved him was his crew went back in there and wiped that room. Nary a print nor drop was left. Not a grape. Then they insisted on that shit hole in Colorado and buried 'em under a mountain of paper.

But, it cost us his prime's prime. He wandered about in a haze of freedom for what 5 years? Finally he jump started his heart with those paddles used on the tv....CLEAR!!!---went on to his third double encompassing that one v. Boston.

But, you know how women are, BD. Duncan's woman took 1 from you, broad-Florida-daylight.

You've nary room.

HarlemHeat37
07-02-2019, 01:37 PM
He raped. I never denied it. What saved him was his crew went back in there and wiped that room. Nary a print nor drop was left. Not a grape. Then they insisted on that shit hole in Colorado and buried 'em under a mountain of paper.

But, it cost us his prime's prime. He wandered about in a haze of freedom for what 5 years? Finally he jump started his heart with those paddles used on the tv....CLEAR!!!---went on to his third double encompassing that one v. Boston.

But, you know how women are, BD. Duncan's woman took 1 from you, broad-Florida-daylight.

You've nary room.

:lol

AlexJones
07-02-2019, 06:23 PM
Thread reminds me of Mel Gibson's recent comeback.. legendary

spurraider21
07-02-2019, 07:03 PM

You've nary room.

:lol
its like an old man coming to terms on his death bed tbh :lol

Laker_1995
07-02-2019, 07:19 PM
Nugga raw dogged a gold digger. Every damn athlete does it just this nigga got caught lol