PDA

View Full Version : WALSH: We Were Told That Kaepernick Was Protesting Police Brutality, Not The Flag. Now The Truth Has Finally Come Out.

ducks
07-03-2019, 08:05 AM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/49088/walsh-we-were-told-kaepernick-was-protesting-matt-walsh?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

boutons_deux
07-03-2019, 08:23 AM
K can protest whatever the fuck he wants to, and it's all "truth".

The "flag" protested was the 13-colonies flag, when the colonies were dependent on slavery.

WTF is America's flag fetish and flag worship all about anyway? Fucking weird perverson.

ducks
07-03-2019, 08:49 AM
Let’s just get rid of the history all together fuck it according to boutons

ducks
07-03-2019, 08:53 AM
California Gov. Newsom reminds Nike his state is 'open for business' after Arizona pulled incentives over flag

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/california-gov-newsom-reminds-nike-state-is-open-for-business-following-arizona-pulling-incentives-over-flag

Psychopav Chump
07-03-2019, 09:17 AM
Present

SpursforSix
07-03-2019, 10:19 AM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/49088/walsh-we-were-told-kaepernick-was-protesting-matt-walsh?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

He doesn't know what he's protesting tbh. He's a QB without a job but somehow with some influence. He'll protest whatever keeps him in the public eye.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 11:45 AM
It's a probably overwoke reaction to the co-opting of that flag design by white supremacist and militia groups, but that's what counts with people who buy those kinds of shoes.

:lol dailywire

SpursforSix
07-03-2019, 11:50 AM
It's a probably overwoke reaction to the co-opting of that flag design by white supremacist and militia groups, but that's what counts with people who buy those kinds of shoes.

:lol dailywire

Lol at white supremisists and militia groups buying white Nike sneakers with little flags in them.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 11:53 AM
Lol at white supremisists and militia groups buying white Nike sneakers with little flags in them.They're probably looking for the ones that got sold now tbh.

Nathan89
07-03-2019, 12:07 PM
Yes, people can protest anything. Just don't hide the truth many of these people just hate America. Same logic drives the lefts hatred of the Constitution. Morons trying throw the baby out with the bath water tbh. Muh free speech is a value of slaveholders.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 12:09 PM
Yes, people can protest anything. Just don't hide the truth many of these people just hate America. Same logic drives the lefts hatred of the Constitution. Morons trying throw the baby out with the bath water tbh. Muh free speech is a value of slaveholders.:lol you don't know what constitutional free speech is.

Spurminator
07-03-2019, 12:13 PM
This is all so fucking idiotic. How does anyone still have the energy to be outraged over shoes with old flags, or over the shoe maker pulling them from the market?

Nathan89
07-03-2019, 12:15 PM
https://twitter.com/allahpundit/status/1146415657677983744?s=20

Prime example of the same retarded logic that's getting mainstream. If it fails the purity test then it has to go. Of course the flag is dialed up to mere assocation. Cancer spreading.

Nathan89
07-03-2019, 12:16 PM
This country will eventually divide into two or more countries.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 12:20 PM
https://twitter.com/allahpundit/status/1146415657677983744?s=20

Prime example of the same retarded logic that's getting mainstream. If it fails the purity test then it has to go. Of course the flag is dialed up to mere assocation. Cancer spreading.You're outraged over this?

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 12:20 PM
This country will eventually divide into two or more countries.Over a city holiday?

Spurminator
07-03-2019, 12:21 PM
This country will eventually divide into two or more countries.

That's not going to happen, but if it did it would be in large part because of the hyperbolic outrage you gleefully participate in.

"OH NOES A CITY REMOVED A HOLIDAY!!! IT'S WAR TIME!!!"

SpursforSix
07-03-2019, 12:24 PM
They're probably looking for the ones that got sold now tbh.

I agree they want them now. My guess is that the shoes are out of their price range.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 12:27 PM
I agree they want them now. My guess is that the shoes are out of their price range.Yeah, for most. This will probably spread the use of this flag among those groups.

SpursforSix
07-03-2019, 12:31 PM
Yeah, for most. This will probably spread the use of this flag among those groups.

It'll never take off like the old Stars and Bars.

Nathan89
07-03-2019, 12:42 PM
That's not going to happen, but if it did it would be in large part because of the hyperbolic outrage you gleefully participate in.

"OH NOES A CITY REMOVED A HOLIDAY!!! IT'S WAR TIME!!!"

Piece of the puzzle. The logic behind removing a holiday, a shoe with a flag, or a high school mural painted to criticize/provide context will persist. The country is increasingly becoming polarized. The future split of this country is obviously not a sure thing. I just see it as a very likely outcome. Some people are speculating on the increasing odds of another civil war. Dividing the country seems like a logical conclusion.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 12:50 PM
Piece of the puzzle. The logic behind removing a holiday, a shoe with a flag, or a high school mural painted to criticize/provide context will persist. The country is increasingly becoming polarized. The future split of this country is obviously not a sure thing. I just see it as a very likely outcome. Some people are speculating on the increasing odds of another civil war. Dividing the country seems like a logical conclusion.How did you go from Bernie bro to white separatist?

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 01:01 PM
How did you go from Bernie bro to white separatist?

"everyone around me is white power!"

you're a delusional mess chump.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 01:03 PM

you're a delusional mess chump.Let him speak for himself. Your racist screeching speaks for itself.

Will Hunting
07-03-2019, 01:05 PM

you're a delusional mess chump.
He’s literally talking about how the country is going to separate and how there’s going to be another civil war :lol

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Let him speak for himself. Your racist screeching speaks for itself.

i'm such a racist... :lmao says the biggest bitch named chump.

He’s literally talking about how the country is going to separate and how there’s going to be another civil war :lol

between what demographics? "WHITE separatist"

stfu you butt boy.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 01:11 PM
i'm such a racist... :lmao says the biggest bitch named chump.It's your racist screeching, dude.

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 01:12 PM
It's your racist screeching, dude.

do tell... you know the details so share them bitch boy.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 01:16 PM
do tell... you know the details so share them bitch boy.You say racist shit all the time, get called out on it then say you have friends of the race you just said racist things about.

Do you not remember?

Will Hunting
07-03-2019, 01:18 PM
i'm such a racist... :lmao says the biggest bitch named chump.

between what demographics? "WHITE separatist"

stfu you butt boy.
"butt boy"...that can't actually be a serious insult. It's as if you go out of your way to sound like an 11 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

90+% of Nathan's posts are about the oppression of white people, he's obsessed with race. In this case, he's being cagey with respect to what he means by the country "separating" because he's too much of a pussy to just admit he's a white separatist, but he obviously is.

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 01:21 PM
You say racist shit all the time, get called out on it then say you have friends of the race you just said racist things about.

Do you not remember?

why not remind me since you brought it up. go for it chump/pav/bitch.

ching chong and fuck islam... what do you got?

Nathan89
07-03-2019, 01:27 PM
How did you go from Bernie bro to white separatist?

Nobody said anything close to that. Thanks for being a bad faith commenter.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 01:29 PM
why not remind me since you brought it up. go for it chump/pav/bitch.

ching chong and fuck islam... what do you got?:lol you just reminded yourself.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Nobody said anything close to that. Thanks for being a bad faith commenter.What do you consider yourself now and how did you go from Bernie Bro to that?

Nathan89
07-03-2019, 01:30 PM

That has nothing to do with race. Other people are speculating on a civil based on indications in society. I'm speculating on the eventual dividing of this country as an outcome.

Will Hunting
07-03-2019, 01:36 PM
That has nothing to do with race. Other people are speculating on a civil based on indications in society. I'm speculating on the eventual dividing of this country as an outcome.
How do you anticipate this country dividing? Be specific.

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 01:39 PM
:lol you just reminded yourself.

remind me... ching chong, i'll give you that but i say it to fat mono to get under his fat skin. lol either way idgaf how "racist" you think that is to begin with.

as for fuck islam, what's racist about that? hahaha dumbass!

now remind me of the rest since you say i am here daily handing out racist remarks like candy. you also claim i wish death daily.... you can't prove either tbh.

you've truly lived up to your handle CHUMP.

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 01:40 PM

it's how you anticipate it. it was your claim so own it you white separatist.

Nathan89
07-03-2019, 01:40 PM

Not based on skin color.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 01:42 PM
remind me... ching chong:lmao

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 01:44 PM
:lmao

so that's it? you've provided nothing tbh. same ol' lame game just another day.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 01:44 PM
so that's it? you've provided nothing tbh. same ol' lame game just another day.:lol you proved it for me, dumbass.

:cryI just say racist stuff when I get mad at people of other races!:cry

Nathan89
07-03-2019, 01:46 PM
https://twitter.com/DavidRutz/status/1146442261955252224?s=20

:shootme

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 01:49 PM
:lol you proved it for me, dumbass.

:cryI just say racist stuff when I get mad at people of other races!:cry

daily... your claim so prove it.

you also claim i wish death on people daily which isn't the case. even if it was the case wgaf anyhow?

lmao at the bs you try to make a molehill out of because you're nothing but a little bitch to begin with.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 01:50 PM
https://twitter.com/DavidRutz/status/1146442261955252224?s=20

:shootmeSwastikas and burning crosses used to symbolize something else before as well....

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 01:50 PM
the faux outrage over those shoes is hilarious by the left... they still hate the fact that nike loves bending over backwards for communist china? or how about using slave labor? but but america!

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 01:52 PM
Nike stock: currently up 1.5%

Frankly I'm surprised the shoe got to the production stage. They need to talk to their woke police earlier in the process.

Spurminator
07-03-2019, 02:30 PM

Not based on skin color.

That's not specific.

Answer the question, pussy?

Chris
07-03-2019, 02:43 PM
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1146419329921101824?s=19

Will Hunting
07-03-2019, 02:44 PM
Not based on skin color.
So you can't give specifics on how it will separate.

Shocker.

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 02:47 PM
That's not specific.

Answer the question, pussy?

you don't even attempt to assume right vs left? you'll assume race first like the good little lib that you are and being a whitey you'll bend over backwards to assume division by race because you're programmed by retards.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 02:51 PM
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1146419329921101824?s=19Probably not as many white supremacist groups using it back then.

Will Hunting
07-03-2019, 03:06 PM
:lol just imagine this country splitting up right vs. left.

It would only be a few months before the dirt poor rednecks living in right-wing America who lost their food stamps started seeking asylum with left-wing America :lol

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 03:20 PM

It would only be a few months before the dirt poor rednecks living in right-wing America who lost their food stamps started seeking asylum with left-wing America :lol

the left wing would be a thing of the past tbh.

Spurminator
07-03-2019, 04:02 PM
the left wing would be a thing of the past tbh.

Resident dumbass fantasizing about partisan genocide.

You're so cool and edgy.

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 04:05 PM

You're so cool and edgy.

lol that's your interpretation tbe. i am simply saying you lefty's are straight up pussies and have no clue the fight that you'll find if it comes to this.

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 04:13 PM

You're so cool and edgy.

btw, guess you're cool with a republican genocide then? i mean, wheres the outrage to WH? lol you're a dumbass!

You're so cool and edgy.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 04:14 PM
btw, guess you're cool with a republican genocide then? i mean, wheres the outrage to WH? lol you're a dumbass!

You're so cool and edgy.Pretty sure he's saying there will be no civil war.

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Pretty sure he's saying there will be no civil war.

dude, stranger things s3 comes out tomorrow!

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 04:17 PM
dude, stranger things s3 comes out tomorrow!lol I broke kori

SpursforSix
07-03-2019, 04:17 PM
dude, stranger things s3 comes out tomorrow!

I'm predicting that this is the last season. Or last season worth watching at most.

koriwhat
07-03-2019, 04:22 PM
I'm predicting that this is the last season. Or last season worth watching at most.

more than likely. i don't even think i saw all of season 2.

Spurminator
07-03-2019, 04:30 PM
btw, guess you're cool with a republican genocide then?

lol wut?

No, dude. Not to sound lacking in conviction or anything, but there's not really any form of genocide that I'm cool with.

i mean, wheres the outrage to WH? lol you're a dumbass!

I don't know what this means.

Will Hunting
07-03-2019, 04:33 PM
lol wut?

No, dude. Not to sound lacking in conviction or anything, but there's not really any form of genocide that I'm cool with.

I don't know what this means.
I think he's referring to me as "WH" and thinks I was encouraging Republican genocide (I wasn't) when I said that a separation of the country along party lines would lead to dirt poor rednecks begging for asylum in left with America after they lose all of the government assistance they claim to not need.

Of course, he said it with a bunch of abbreviations and assumptions, so there was no fucking way to comprehend it :lol

Chris
07-03-2019, 04:40 PM

SJWs got to it in season 2 didn't they? I thought season 1 was the tits tbh, and have yet to catch up.

Pavlov
07-03-2019, 04:41 PM
SJWs got to it in season 2 didn't they? I thought season 1 was the tits tbh, and have yet to catch up.The Boycott

Spurminator
07-03-2019, 04:42 PM
I think he's referring to me as "WH" and thinks I was encouraging Republican genocide (I wasn't) when I said that a separation of the country along party lines would lead to dirt poor rednecks begging for asylum in left with America after they lose all of the government assistance they claim to not need.

Of course, he said it with a bunch of abbreviations and assumptions, so there was no fucking way to comprehend it :lol

Very confusing. Lefties are pussies and would be slaughtered, but also they'd commit Republican genocide.

It's hard to keep up with such brilliance, tbh.

SpursforSix
07-03-2019, 05:41 PM
more than likely. i don't even think i saw all of season 2.

I saw it but I can’t even really remember much about it. I’m sure I’ll give this season a shot.

Nathan89
07-03-2019, 06:08 PM
So you can't give specifics on how it will separate.

Shocker.

I was specific enough to rule out your assertion.

Nathan89
07-03-2019, 06:15 PM

The left would have open borders. They wouldn't need asylum. Just walk on over if they wanted because "nobody is illegal". They wouldn't be going there for a better life though. Sorry, but you'll be living in a shithole in no time.

Spurminator
07-03-2019, 06:43 PM
The left would have open borders. They wouldn't need asylum. Just walk on over if they wanted because "nobody is illegal". They wouldn't be going there for a better life though. Sorry, but you'll be living in a shithole in no time.

You'd become a Bernie voter again just to get in. :lol

Will Hunting
07-03-2019, 07:35 PM
I was specific enough to rule out your assertion.
You still can't give a specific answer though.

:cry I don't know how this country will get separated, but it will and it won't be race related, I swear :cry

ElNono
07-03-2019, 11:03 PM
It's muh secession part deux... such delusions... it all sounds great until they remember they need muh medicare to treat that beetus...

Frankly, more than genocide it's most likely you'll see suicide by stupid, like that farmer that lost her farm due to the tariffs, and is still a Dennison supporter.

DarrinS
07-03-2019, 11:17 PM
All the left has to do to win is not be crazy. Welp

tenbeersbold
07-04-2019, 04:54 AM

LMFAO another completely delusional fool...

Yeah because the food supply,energy sector and military are run by lefties

LMFAO,lefties in the cities would die and kill each other in a few weeks once the wifi and ATM machines don't work let alone the Republican FARMERS don't deliver food to the TRUCKERS who bring it to the Netflix/twitterwoke addled city dwellers

ElNono
07-04-2019, 05:24 AM

LMFAO,lefties in the cities would die and kill each other in a few weeks once the wifi and ATM machines don't work let alone the Republican FARMERS don't deliver food to the TRUCKERS who bring it to the Netflix/twitterwoke addled city dwellers

Playing some devil's advocate here, but lots of cheap farmers from Guatemala, Mexico, etc and the biggest spy apparatus is run by Facebook and Twitter, tbh... and lol @ the military... wait til they don't get their paycheck, pensions and free healthcare, we'll see where the allegiance is...

ElNono
07-04-2019, 05:24 AM

crazy worked for the GOP, tbh...

AaronY
07-04-2019, 05:46 AM
Reading this thread I wish Kaepernick was running in the Democratic primaries just to watch how triggered ducks would get every time his name was mentioned. watching ducks in here during a potential Kaepernick presidency even would be maximum entertainment too

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 10:27 AM
No matter who the Democrats run, you'll call that person crazy.

Hillary was a lot of things (dishonest, unlikeable, in the pocket of lobbyists, etc.), but "crazy" wasn't one of them. She was as close to the center as at gets, but the right still thought she was a crazy far left socialist.

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 10:31 AM

:lol the food supply in a right wing America would rely on sharecropping and feudalism, there would be farmers like that Cliven Bundy nut who relied on federal grazing lands hurrying back to the country that still had federal lands for grazing

Spurminator
07-04-2019, 12:43 PM
:lol the food supply in a right wing America would rely on sharecropping and feudalism, there would be farmers like that Cliven Bundy nut who relied on federal grazing lands hurrying back to the country that still had federal lands for grazing

Chick Fil A's everywhere.

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 01:12 PM
Chick Fil A's everywhere.
Good luck getting to one...god knows there won’t be any public transportation and any roads will be privatized with usage tolls up the ass :lol

Blake
07-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Good luck getting to one...god knows there won’t be any public transportation and any roads will be privatized with usage tolls up the ass :lol

They'll be at airports tho

DarrinS
07-04-2019, 03:13 PM

Pavlov
07-04-2019, 03:14 PM
1146081359280168960Are those slaves, Darrin?

Yes or no.

Chris
07-04-2019, 03:55 PM
Gohmert with a terrific response:

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1146848551575703557

Pavlov
07-04-2019, 03:56 PM
:rollin Gohmert

DarrinS
07-04-2019, 04:05 PM
Betsy Ross flag has been flying outside San Fran city hall since 1964. :lol

Pavlov
07-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Nike stock price went up. :lol

Take a good long look in the mirror and ask yourselves: "Am I Nike's target market?"

If the answer is no, your next question should be: "Why do I care so hard about this?"

DMC
07-04-2019, 04:11 PM

AOC will have the entire country on a high speed rail system by then.

daboom1
07-04-2019, 04:14 PM
Take a good long look in the mirror and ask yourselves: "Am I Nike's target market?"

Is that what you do with your free time?

Pavlov
07-04-2019, 04:16 PM
Is that what you do with your free time?lol derp

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 04:16 PM
Gohmert with a terrific response
Those words alone deserve a :lmao

Spurminator
07-04-2019, 04:17 PM

What happened next was more or less what happened the last time Nike and Kaepernick appeared in the same sentence. The people you’d expect to lose their shit—the people whose entire politics resolve to always losing their shit over trivial Mad Libs mini-outrages like this—vigorously and seemingly quite gladly went on to lose it again. This bottomless capacity and eagerness to take this kind of theatrical offense over things like this, and to just absolutely go to town on whatever superheated slop is dished out by the partisan media ecosystem that exists to serve it up, is by now both a sort of political identity and identity politics unto itself. This performance of being upset, which is both consciously performed and seemingly also in total lizard-brain earnest, fills the vacuum of the broader moment—specifically with the smell of burning sneakers and the sound of offended people wailing about how offended other people are.

It doesn’t really matter that there is nothing really to this, and that it fundamentally resolves to people 1) insisting that it is unpatriotic to deny the American flag the right to appear on a tacky sneaker, and 2) saying “fuck Colin Kaepernick” for the umpteenth time. It’s not about Kaepernick’s reading of the flag, which can be both correct—“under the guise of ‘heritage,’ symbols of early US history have long been adopted by hate groups set on returning to a time when all non-white people were viewed as subhuman and un-American,” the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Keegan Hankes said, identifying the flag’s use in recent recruiting material from racist reactionary organizations—and maybe also a bit much.

Chris
07-04-2019, 04:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-ptOtxXsAQx11i.png:large

Pavlov
07-04-2019, 04:31 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-ptOtxXsAQx11i.png:large:lol Nike stock is up.

Chris
07-04-2019, 04:32 PM
Those words alone deserve a :lmao

What's your beef with Lou?

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 04:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-ptOtxXsAQx11i.png:large
It’s stock price tells a different tale.

Next up you’ll find some small bible thumper school that stops buying Nike products for its 7 on 7 football team and declare it to be the end of Nike :lol

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 04:35 PM
What's your beef with Lou?
1) His “scientific” hypothesis that caribou would go extinct without oil pipelines because they need the warmth pipelines generate to reproduce

2) His retarded conspiracy theories (ie the one about terror babies)

3) His overall anti-intellectual approach to everything

ElNono
07-04-2019, 04:36 PM
:lol damn, Nike with the slamdunk again... their marketing department definitely the best in business...

ElNono
07-04-2019, 04:37 PM

Big government good now.

Pavlov
07-04-2019, 04:39 PM
It’s stock price tells a different tale.

Next up you’ll find some small bible thumper school that stops buying Nike products for its 7 on 7 football team and declare it to be the end of Nike :lolmemba det white guy in Colorado Springs who stopped selling Nike after the Kaepernick ad and went out of business five months later?

Chris
07-04-2019, 04:40 PM
non-sequitur

meh

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 04:43 PM
memba det white guy in Colorado Springs who stopped selling Nike after the Kaepernick ad and went out of business five months later?
Yea, it was right around when some bible thumper school called Truett McConnell University broke off its partnership with Nike over Kaepernick.

I think Nike is probably still reeling from the loss of Truett McConnell revenue.

Pavlov
07-04-2019, 04:45 PM
:lol nothing "Lou" said made any sense.

Are executives in danger of losing their freedom to cancel shoe designs because China?

Spurminator
07-04-2019, 04:46 PM
Big government good now.

How low is the Republican party's opinion of its constituency that basically every single one of their representatives is issuing a statement over this?

It's a shame. They're not all Chrises and duckses.

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 04:58 PM
How low is the Republican party's opinion of its constituency that basically every single one of their representatives is issuing a statement over this?

The people voting for Gohmert in that particular district are pretty much all Chrises and duckses :lol

boutons_deux
07-04-2019, 05:00 PM
Gohmert is one of many turds proving what a shithole TX is

tenbeersbold
07-04-2019, 05:23 PM

LMFAO...all this talk of right wing feudalism,sharecropping etc.

Guess where the most income inequality,homelessness,drug addiction,crime is.....
Not Texas,not Florida etc.

It's in San Francisco and NYC,cities in states run and ruled by liberal Democrats from top to bottom

You can't make this shit up.

Pavlov
07-04-2019, 05:25 PM

Guess where the most income inequality,homelessness,drug addiction,crime is.....

It's in San Francisco and NYC,cities in states run and ruled by liberal Democrats from top to bottom

The places with the richest people are run and ruled by liberal Democrats from top to bottom?

You can't make that up, I guess.

ElNono
07-04-2019, 06:00 PM
changes topic per par

meh

ElNono
07-04-2019, 06:06 PM

Louie is the living example that the american dream is alive and well, tbh. You can be an undeducated, borderline retard and still con enough people to live a cozy life as a politician. :lol

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 06:15 PM

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/06/21/25-US-Cities-Worst-Income-Inequality
This top 25 list for places with wealth inequality is littered with locations in Florida and Texas :lol

Regarding drug addiction:
https://americanaddictioncenters.org/learn/substance-abuse-by-city/
https://americanaddictioncenters.org/learn/substance-abuse-by-city/images/Cities-with-Least-Drug-Use.jpg

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/learn/substance-abuse-by-city/images/Heroin-Use.jpg

So actually NY and SF are two of the best cities in terms of drug usage, while right wing shitholes like Wichita and Tulsa can't get off the needle

When you say "you can't make this shit up", apparently you at least very well can :lol

Chris
07-04-2019, 06:19 PM
never addressed the subject and presented a non-sequitur; now offering a false narrative

meh

TeyshaBlue
07-04-2019, 08:07 PM
This top 25 list for places with wealth inequality is littered with locations in Florida and Texas :lol

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/learn/substance-abuse-by-city/images/Cities-with-Least-Drug-Use.jpg

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/learn/substance-abuse-by-city/images/Heroin-Use.jpg

So actually NY and SF are two of the best cities in terms of drug usage, while right wing shitholes like Wichita and Tulsa can't get off the needle

When you say "you can't make this shit up", apparently you at least very well can :lol

That Fiscal Times "study" shows signs of serious weighting errors.

#1.

"Population: 31,000
Average income of the top 1 percent: $20 million
Average income of the bottom 99 percent: $94,000
Income gap: 213 times"

A bottom 99% at 94k is as meaningless as the average 1% at 20 million. Since the Fiscal times couldn't be bothered till link their data, this is nost likeky the result of outliers in the data points with a population of only 31k.

TeyshaBlue
07-04-2019, 08:12 PM
iow, the 1% could only be 10 people with high wealth nunbers. Same for the bottom 99% . Since there is no data too review, who knows?

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 08:15 PM
That Fiscal Times "study" shows signs of serious weighting errors.

#1.

"Population: 31,000
Average income of the top 1 percent: $20 million
Average income of the bottom 99 percent: $94,000
Income gap: 213 times"

A bottom 99% at 94k is as meaningless as the average 1% at 20 million. Since the Fiscal times couldn't be bothered till link their data, this is nost likeky the result of outliers in the data points with a population of only 31k.
This is true, income inequality measures can be misleading if there’s an extremely high amount of income at the top such that there might be a thriving middle class but still a high degree of wealth inequality.

On the other hand, the right wing utopias like Alabama and Mississsippi just have low incomes across the board, which is why you don’t see them on the income inequality lists.

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 08:18 PM
FTR, TeyshaBlue, I was mostly using that to respond to the retarded comment that Texas and Florida aren’t where you see the most wealth inequality is, when both states have a fuck load of cities and towns with rampant wealth inequality. I agree the Jackson, Wyoming example is a complete aberration.

Spurtacular
07-04-2019, 08:30 PM

You do understand how this sh** is totally flawed, right? Take some time; think about it.

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 08:33 PM
You do understand how this sh** is totally flawed, right? Take some time; think about it.
Oh look, Derp makes a conclusion but wants the other person to explain it for him.

I think I’ve seen this before.

Spurtacular
07-04-2019, 08:38 PM
Oh look, Derp makes a conclusion but wants the other person to explain it for him.

I think I’ve seen this before.

Don't lash out. Take a moment; tell us how you fucked up.

Spurtacular
07-04-2019, 08:40 PM
Big government good now.

The dude in the video literally slammed big gov.

:lmao Watch the video next time FFS

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 08:43 PM
Don't lash out. Take a moment; tell us how you fucked up.
I’m not going to do that, but you’re welcome to tell me how I fucked up if you’re so convinced of it.

Spurtacular
07-04-2019, 09:21 PM
I’m not going to do that, but you’re welcome to tell me how I fucked up if you’re so convinced of it.

Drug enforcement in different cities is vastly different. That's really not a hard one to figure out for a guy like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

ElNono
07-04-2019, 10:37 PM
thank you for addressing the point straight up, I'll continue dodging instead

you're welcome

ElNono
07-04-2019, 10:38 PM
What are we to understand about losing his/her freedom coming from a government official? Fortunately, it's coming from Louie who doesn't understand a single thing about the US Constitution.

ElNono
07-04-2019, 10:38 PM
The dude in the video literally slammed big gov.

:lmao Watch the video next time FFS

Responding to the quote.

ElNono
07-04-2019, 10:39 PM
lol @ watching Louie on video... nobody is giving me those x seconds back, fuck that.

ElNono
07-04-2019, 10:42 PM
Qhris, are you boycotting Nike over this? :lmao

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Qhris, are you boycotting Nike over this? :lmao
He was already boycotting Nike, now Nike is on a double secret boycott.

Spurtacular
07-04-2019, 10:52 PM
Responding to the quote.

There was no quote on big gov.

Spurtacular
07-04-2019, 10:53 PM
He was already boycotting Nike, now Nike is on a double secret boycott.

Why is that so funny? Corporations get away with stuff b/c people are lemmings. You're mad he would prefer to be a part of the solution?

Will Hunting
07-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Why is that so funny? Corporations get away with stuff b/c people are lemmings. You're mad he would prefer to be a part of the solution?
It's funny because I doubt he was ever a big buyer of Nike products to begin with.

In all situations like this, the corporations know what they're doing. The people claiming to "boycott" are people outside of the target market.

Similarly, when the Chick-fil-a boycott was a thing, it was equally (maybe even more funny) that a bunch of gay liberals who never ate at Chick-fil-a a day in their life were threatening to boycott Chick-fil-a.

It's also just a stupid thing to be outraged about, especially given all of the stuff Nike does that actually is morally reprehensible.

ElNono
07-04-2019, 11:14 PM
There was no quote on big gov.

Sure there was.

What are we to understand about losing his/her freedom coming from a government official? Fortunately, it's coming from Louie who doesn't understand a single thing about the US Constitution.

ElNono
07-04-2019, 11:17 PM

What did Nike "get away with"? Conning guys like Qhris to give them free publicity?

It's attention whoring, and guys like Chris can't help themselves but give them all the attention they request. Talk about lemmings.

Spurtacular
07-04-2019, 11:21 PM
Sure there was.

That's your quote. You weren't replying to yourself, Einstein.

Go to bed or something.

ElNono
07-04-2019, 11:22 PM
It's funny because I doubt he was ever a big buyer of Nike products to begin with.

In all situations like this, the corporations know what they're doing. The people claiming to "boycott" are people outside of the target market.

Similarly, when the Chick-fil-a boycott was a thing, it was equally (maybe even more funny) that a bunch of gay liberals who never ate at Chick-fil-a a day in their life were threatening to boycott Chick-fil-a.

It's also just a stupid thing to be outraged about, especially given all of the stuff Nike does that actually is morally reprehensible.

That's probably what makes him really angry, tbh, the fact that the continued failed calls for boycott really undressed how much of a fringe he's riding on.

Spurtacular
07-04-2019, 11:22 PM

Nike in all kinds of markets. That's not the same thing.

ElNono
07-04-2019, 11:23 PM
That's your quote. You weren't replying to yourself, Einstein.

Go to bed or something.

Not going anywhere. That was my response to the post on the tweet.

What does "Many executives won't know freedom until they lose it" means to you?

Spurtacular
07-04-2019, 11:28 PM
What did Nike "get away with"? Conning guys like Qhris to give them free publicity?

It's attention whoring, and guys like Chris can't help themselves but give them all the attention they request. Talk about lemmings.

People have to buy the product for a company to make money. Ultimately, it's not on Chris; but :lol at you trying to pass the buck.

Spurtacular
07-04-2019, 11:29 PM
Not going anywhere. That was my response to the post on the tweet.

What does "Many executives won't know freedom until they lose it" means to you?

If you watch the video you'll find out; and it has nothing to do with "big gov. good now".

:lol Just accept your L and move on, dude

ElNono
07-05-2019, 12:03 AM
If you watch the video you'll find out; and it has nothing to do with "big gov. good now".

:lol Just accept your L and move on, dude

So you're saying he was misquoted? Fake news tweet? I'm not watching the video, I simply responded to what was posted on the tweet.

ElNono
07-05-2019, 12:05 AM
People have to buy the product for a company to make money. Ultimately, it's not on Chris; but :lol at you trying to pass the buck.

I said "guys like Qhris". Plural. Even though they're a fringe minority, there's certainly more than one. See: ducks.

ElNono
07-05-2019, 12:06 AM
It's also unfortunate one can't dismiss statements like that from Louie offhand either. He has a history of talking nonsense.

Spurtacular
07-05-2019, 01:28 AM
So you're saying he was misquoted? Fake news tweet? I'm not watching the video, I simply responded to what was posted on the tweet.

The tweet was the video (that you didn't watch).

Take your L; move on.

ElNono
07-05-2019, 01:43 AM
The tweet was the video (that you didn't watch).

So I'm correct. You didn't answer my question: What does "Many executives won't know freedom until they lose it" means to you?

Spurtacular
07-05-2019, 02:06 AM
So I'm correct. You didn't answer my question: What does "Many executives won't know freedom until they lose it" means to you?

What it means to me has no relevance on your L. But if you want to know what it refers to, then watch the video; it's like a minute and a half or something.

ElNono
07-05-2019, 02:16 AM
What it means to me has no relevance on your L. But if you want to know what it refers to, then watch the video; it's like a minute and a half or something.

The tweet is clear enough:

Ghomert on Nike removing Betsy Ross flag design: Many executives won't know freedom until they lose it.

I don't need to watch any video. If that's what Ghomert really said, the insinuation that executives could lose any "freedom" over business decisions is exactly what big, overreaching government is all about. It's actually *not* surprising Louie would say something inane like that, what's retarded is that somebody would actually think that's some kind of solid take.

You can call that an L, a W, a K or Y, I couldn't care less about interwebs e-rep.

Spurtacular
07-05-2019, 02:31 AM

Your L is clear enough.

ElNono
07-05-2019, 02:37 AM
:lol @ the failed spermshielding per par

Pavlov
07-05-2019, 02:49 AM

Ghomert on Nike removing Betsy Ross flag design: Many executives won't know freedom until they lose it.

I don't need to watch any video. If that's what Ghomert really said, the insinuation that executives could lose any "freedom" over business decisions is exactly what big, overreaching government is all about. It's actually *not* surprising Louie would say something inane like that, what's retarded is that somebody would actually think that's some kind of solid take.

You can call that an L, a W, a K or Y, I couldn't care less about interwebs e-rep.I did watch the video. Lulu was all over the map, either saying Nike was lucky they weren't making American flag shoes for China or threatening that Republicans would take away their freedom to market shoes in America like they were Chinese communists.

It really made no sense at all.

ElNono
07-05-2019, 02:53 AM
I did watch the video. Lulu was all over the map, either saying Nike was lucky they weren't making American flag shoes for China or threatening that Republicans would take away their freedom to market shoes in America like they were Chinese communists.

Thanks. That was the concern I was alluding to.

Pavlov
07-05-2019, 02:58 AM
Thanks. That was the concern I was alluding to.Yeah, it wasn't a prepared answer so he was just making stupid shit up for sound bites. You could see the little hamster wheel spinning as he spoke. Sad, really -- but sadder that anyone would think it was a good performance.

Winehole23
07-05-2019, 10:32 AM
lol flag shoes butthurt

Trill Clinton
07-05-2019, 11:11 AM
Go out and buy a pair of the excessive force 1's

boutons_deux
07-05-2019, 11:15 AM
"to honor law enforcement" :lol

tenbeersbold
07-05-2019, 11:47 AM

All right digest the FACTS contained here and get back to me...or not
These stats are all from Sean Reardon of Stanford

https://cepa.stanford.edu/sean-reardon

"Stanford’s Center for Education Policy Analysis demonstrates that the biggest racial divides in school achievement are found in highly liberal districts. By Reardon’s measure (http://www.journals.uchicago.edu.sci-hub.tw/doi/abs/10.1086/700678), the school districts with the biggest white-black gaps in test scores are: Berkeley, Calif., Chapel Hill, N.C., Evanston, Ill., Asheville, N.C., Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Ga., and University City, Mo., all intensely Democratic"

the average Asian sixth grader in the U.S. scores at 7.1 grade level or +1.6 school years better than the national average of 5.5.

Nationally, whites average 6.3 grade levels or +0.8 years above the national average, Hispanics 4.5 or –1.0 years, and blacks 4.1 or –1.4 grade levels worse than the typical student.

Nationally, the white-black gap in sixth grade is 2.2 years (and the less often discussed Asian-black gap is 3.0 years). The typical white sixth grader has a knowledge level equivalent to a nationally average seventh grader, while the typical black is at the level of an average fifth grader.

In contrast, Berkeley’s black sixth graders average 4.7 grade levels worse than its whites, or 1.9 years below the average student in the U.S. Their 3.6 is a half year worse than the national black average. Despite what Senator Harris implies, smugly progressive Berkeley is bad at educating black children, both relatively and absolutely.
In general, highly liberal school districts, whether in college towns, woke suburbs, or big cities, are worse for racial equality"

if you want links to download the PDF's from their respective institutions just ask

Spurminator
07-05-2019, 01:37 PM
lol flag shoes butthurt

So he's sacrificing jobs because of manufactured outrage. Nice.

boutons_deux
07-05-2019, 01:43 PM
So he's sacrificing jobs because of manufactured outrage. Nice.

probably not many jobs, and hardly any good paying jobs, but racist right-wing politics takes priority over jobs.

AZ assholes who won't get those jobs will still vote Repug

spurraider21
07-05-2019, 02:21 PM

"Stanford’s Center for Education Policy Analysis demonstrates that the biggest racial divides in school achievement are found in highly liberal districts. By Reardon’s measure (http://www.journals.uchicago.edu.sci-hub.tw/doi/abs/10.1086/700678), the school districts with the biggest white-black gaps in test scores are: Berkeley, Calif., Chapel Hill, N.C., Evanston, Ill., Asheville, N.C., Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Ga., and University City, Mo., all intensely Democratic"

the average Asian sixth grader in the U.S. scores at 7.1 grade level or +1.6 school years better than the national average of 5.5.

Nationally, whites average 6.3 grade levels or +0.8 years above the national average, Hispanics 4.5 or –1.0 years, and blacks 4.1 or –1.4 grade levels worse than the typical student.

Nationally, the white-black gap in sixth grade is 2.2 years (and the less often discussed Asian-black gap is 3.0 years). The typical white sixth grader has a knowledge level equivalent to a nationally average seventh grader, while the typical black is at the level of an average fifth grader.

In contrast, Berkeley’s black sixth graders average 4.7 grade levels worse than its whites, or 1.9 years below the average student in the U.S. Their 3.6 is a half year worse than the national black average. Despite what Senator Harris implies, smugly progressive Berkeley is bad at educating black children, both relatively and absolutely.
In general, highly liberal school districts, whether in college towns, woke suburbs, or big cities, are worse for racial equality"

if you want links to download the PDF's from their respective institutions just ask
i would say you moved the goalposts but you moved to a different stadium tbh

koriwhat
07-05-2019, 04:49 PM
lol flag shoes butthurt

i'm missing the joke here because wtf are the shoes at or the photo of him in said nikes? why wouldn't they take a photo of his shoes on his feet if this is such a big deal?

Pavlov
07-05-2019, 04:53 PM
i'm missing the joke here because wtf are the shoes at or the photo of him in said nikes? why wouldn't they take a photo of his shoes on his feet if this is such a big deal?:lol click on the photo in twitter.

koriwhat
07-05-2019, 04:59 PM
:lol click on the photo in twitter.

ah ha :lol

now that's pretty ironic tbh. what an idiot.

Will Hunting
07-05-2019, 08:14 PM

You started by talking about homesless, wealthy inequality and drug addiction. you’ve now switched to the education gap between white and black people.

Pretty remarkable goal post move tbh.

Spurtacular
07-06-2019, 02:30 AM
I did watch the video. Lulu was all over the map, either saying Nike was lucky they weren't making American flag shoes for China or threatening that Republicans would take away their freedom to market shoes in America like they were Chinese communists.

:lol Psychopav recap.

tenbeersbold
07-06-2019, 07:05 AM
You started by talking about homesless, wealthy inequality and drug addiction. you’ve now switched to the education gap between white and black people.

Pretty remarkable goal post move tbh.

Umm try some reading comprehension...

We were talking about Democratic liberal big cities being the most INEQUALITY ridden places in the USA and this Stanford study bears that out even more by pointing out that liberal bastions do a WORSE job of educating minorities than elsewhere.
All of these topics are kinda relevant to inequality wouldn't you say???

Will Hunting
07-06-2019, 08:33 AM
Umm try some reading comprehension...

We were talking about Democratic liberal big cities being the most INEQUALITY ridden places in the USA and this Stanford study bears that out even more by pointing out that liberal bastions do a WORSE job of educating minorities than elsewhere.
All of these topics are kinda relevant to inequality wouldn't you say???
You said INCOME inequality.

Once I took a shit all over that, you moved the goal posts to general inequality.

Winehole23
07-12-2019, 11:54 AM
Ducey is all talk, flag shoes are now water under the bridge.

Olly olly oxen free!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/arizona-gov-ducey-has-change-heart-nike-following-betsy-ross-n1029241

Blake
07-12-2019, 12:08 PM

Executives know they have the freedom to remove it. What a stupid response.

Blake
07-12-2019, 12:10 PM
i'm missing the joke here

:lol of course you are

boutons_deux
07-12-2019, 12:27 PM

... LG exemplifies shit hole TX's shitbag, stupid politicians, elected by .... :lol

koriwhat
07-12-2019, 01:32 PM
:lol of course you are

You are the joke blake.

Blake
07-12-2019, 01:34 PM
You are the joke blake.

Sure, druggy

spurraider21
07-12-2019, 01:35 PM
it was gohmert, what were you expecting.

same guy, in a hearing with peter strzok, a potentially very serious/important meeting... i mean the guy who they think is principally behind framing POTUS, somebody who had a big role in the biggest investigation in decades... and gohmert's question:

i see you smiling now, did you give your wife the same smile when you were cheating on her?

really, lou? that's what you're going to spend your time on?

Blake
07-12-2019, 01:38 PM
it was gohmert, what were you expecting.

same guy, in a hearing with peter strzok, a potentially very serious/important meeting... i mean the guy who they think is principally behind framing POTUS, somebody who had a big role in the biggest investigation in decades... and gohmert's question:

i see you smiling now, did you give your wife the same smile when you were cheating on her?

really, lou? that's what you're going to spend your time on?

I wasn't expecting such sycophant high praise for such an idiotic comment

koriwhat
07-12-2019, 01:48 PM
Sure, druggy

k, joker

spurraider21
07-12-2019, 01:48 PM
I wasn't expecting such sycophant high praise for such an idiotic comment
from Qhris?

Blake
07-12-2019, 01:54 PM
from Qhris?

Good point

Chris
07-12-2019, 02:26 PM
cynical snark

Another day of piss and vinegar for angry Atheist Blake.

Blake
07-12-2019, 03:09 PM
Another day of piss and vinegar for angry Atheist Blake.

No, here's how the day usually goes:

You post Trump tweet full of angry piss and vinegar.

I lol at the tweet. I then lol at you for being nothing more than a giddy little cheerleader.

Chris
07-12-2019, 07:02 PM
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1149700699686604800

welp

spurraider21
07-12-2019, 07:17 PM
yes. his issue with the betsy ross flag was betsy ross herself, personally.

this is what your theory is.

DarrinS
07-12-2019, 07:27 PM
Nazi rally

https://libertyunyielding.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Obama-inauguration-1200x630.jpg

Winehole23
07-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Nazi rally

https://libertyunyielding.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Obama-inauguration-1200x630.jpglol no.

Winehole23
07-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Another day of piss and vinegar for angry Atheist Blake.Teasing angry or perceptibly emotional posters, there's a commonplace English word for this, can you guess it?

DarrinS
07-12-2019, 09:06 PM
lol no.

Exactly

Chris
07-12-2019, 09:14 PM
Teasing angry or perceptibly emotional posters, there's a commonplace English word for this, can you guess it?

Not teasing anything. Just holding my ground. Something you know nothing about.

Blake
07-12-2019, 09:15 PM

Lol "holding my ground"

:lol poor Chris

ElNono
07-12-2019, 10:51 PM

https://media.tenor.com/images/69a0ca9415138173835269987d305832/tenor.gif

Nathan89
07-13-2019, 12:00 AM
A growing percentage of this country hates America and those same people want to flood the country with those that have no attachment to the country and also don't value it.

Pavlov
07-13-2019, 02:45 AM
:lol Nathan's social media induced fantasies

Spurtacular
07-13-2019, 06:52 AM
:lol Nathan's social media induced fantasies

Sperm shielder Chump. Par.

Spurminator
07-13-2019, 10:10 AM
Nazi rally

https://libertyunyielding.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Obama-inauguration-1200x630.jpg

How are you always at least a week late with this stuff?

Pavlov
07-13-2019, 10:37 AM
You guys know Betsy Ross didn't even design det flag, right?

boutons_deux
07-13-2019, 02:02 PM
You guys know Betsy Ross didn't even design det flag, right?

yeah, most of American official textbook history is sanitized bullshit myths

koriwhat
07-13-2019, 02:24 PM
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1149700699686604800

welp

Kaepernick looks like an arab to me... trojan horse? lol