Play Boban
07-03-2019, 01:21 PM
MAGAr77cks. :wow

The missing piece. :wow

Dallas to the playoffs. :wow

Trump's new favorite team. :wow

Thread
07-03-2019, 01:25 PM
Some kind of ass backwards politics & black preferences keep this guy from starting & staying.

I'll never understand it if I live to be a 100,,,it's just the way it is.

Play Boban
07-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Some kind of ass backwards politics & black preferences keep this guy from starting & staying.

I think he's found a home in Dallas tbh.

MultiTroll
07-03-2019, 03:34 PM

Thread.

PB and I have been tracking him all along. His PER is as consistent as it can be, that being vs starters or with the bench unit. The times he's been given minutes per game he has produced well damn near 9 of 10 games and yet he gets the reverse MAGA treatment from now four (4) coaches.

If his knees really can't maintain his mass then, well I get it. But that has never been stated. He was going to get minutes this year with Embiid out but sadly, got cheapshotted and thus out himself for a spell.

Chris
07-03-2019, 03:51 PM
Thread.

PB and I have been tracking him all along. His PER is as consistent as it can be, that being vs starters or with the bench unit. The times he's been given minutes per game he has produced well damn near 9 of 10 games and yet he gets the reverse MAGA treatment from now four (4) coaches.

If his knees really can't maintain his mass then, well I get it. But that has never been stated. He was going to get minutes this year with Embiid out but sadly, got cheapshotted and thus out himself for a spell.

His defense is shit and his rotations are late. Liability on the fast break. He is meant to come in and create chaos in short bursts, and will never see big minutes unless there is a major injury to a team's starting center.

Thread
07-03-2019, 03:54 PM
If his knees really can't maintain his mass then, well I get it. But that has never been stated.

Exactly. Yep. Let it play out & live with the truth. Ask him, tell him the plan. "You in, or, not?" He'll sign on dollars to donuts.

Thread
07-03-2019, 03:57 PM
His defense is shit and his rotations are late. Liability on the fast break. He is meant to come in and create chaos in short bursts, and will never see big minutes unless there is a major injury to a team's starting center.

That's (((shaking in your boots strategy))) Chris.

DC23
07-03-2019, 04:04 PM
Boban is good for 10-15 minutes per game. Nice pickup IMO.

SpursforSix
07-03-2019, 05:37 PM
The Ticket will way this up. I expect him to be a pretty frequent interview.

DAF86
07-03-2019, 06:26 PM
What's the best potential white team in the NBA right now?

Doncic
JJ Reddick
Bojan Bogdanovic
Porzingis
Jokic

Rubio
Bogdan Bogdanovic
Joe Inglés
Bertans
Vucevic

Cuban should just go with it and stop fucking around, imho.

SpursforSix
07-03-2019, 06:34 PM
What's the best potential white team in the NBA right now?

Doncic
JJ Reddick
Bojan Bogdanovic
Porzingis
Jokic

Rubio
Bogdan Bogdanovic
Joe Inglés
Bertans
Vucevic

Cuban should just go with it and stop fucking around, imho.

It’s Mavs right? Not even close.

Millennial_Messiah
07-03-2019, 07:11 PM
It’s Mavs right? Not even close.
Always been that way, aside from maybe the Avery Johnson era. But in the Nellie era they were always a roughly half-white roster and it wasn't just Dirk and Nash.

Harry Callahan
07-04-2019, 12:38 PM
The Mavies do like dem crackas. Good for business in Dallas.

It takes attention off of the sexual harassment covered up by the NBA and the Dallas "media" as it relates to the former team president Ussery. Nice diversion mavies.

I can't totally hate on Dallas pro basketball. If Dallas hadn't thumbed its nose at the ABA Chaps, the Spurs may never have happened. That would have been a big shame.

Boban's a good dude. Pop and the Spurs helped him make tens of millions of dollars here in the U.S.

Thread
07-04-2019, 01:27 PM
The Mavies do like dem crackas. Good for business in Dallas.

It takes attention off of the sexual harassment covered up by the NBA and the Dallas "media" as it relates to the former team president Ussery. Nice diversion mavies.

I can't totally hate on Dallas pro basketball. If Dallas hadn't thumbed its nose at the ABA Chaps, the Spurs may never have happened. That would have been a big shame.

Boban's a good dude. Pop and the Spurs helped him make tens of millions of dollars here in the U.S.

Just remember everybody I called Boban 1st. Me!

Just so there is no mistake down the road a piece...I'm tossing a marker in the water this morning, 4th of July. Me.

Spurtacular
07-05-2019, 02:28 AM
Hopefully, Boban throws down on Pop like Maverick centers did in yesteryear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZR5VQV6epI

Spurtacular
07-05-2019, 02:30 AM
Pop and the Spurs helped him make tens of millions of dollars here in the U.S.

Pop and Spurs slowtracked Boban's career. Dude could've been an all star out of the gates.