PDA

View Full Version : :cry ICE Levying Fines Against Lawbreakers :cry

Blake's Cuckoon
07-05-2019, 02:17 AM
:madrun It's not fair!:madrun

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ordered-deported-migrants-hit-with-fines-running-into-hundreds-of-thousands/ar-AADREwW?ocid=spartandhp

koriwhat
07-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Ahahahaha

boutons_deux
07-05-2019, 12:21 PM
Obama made them do it.

Spurtacular
07-05-2019, 06:42 PM
This is just a ploy to make them follow the law.

Reck
07-05-2019, 06:43 PM
How are you going to enforce this once they are in their home country? :lmao

PAY ME NIGGAS I DEMANDS IT!

Spurtacular
07-05-2019, 06:55 PM

We got to send collection notices to them and people not paying their video game taxes.

koriwhat
07-05-2019, 08:49 PM

we should be sending those fines to the churches, schools, etc that harbor illegals.

basquetbol
07-05-2019, 09:40 PM

Having them no longer being a drain on social services is payment enough, ideally there will be less illegals using an emergency room for non emergency services, no longer needing to provide an illegal with a public defender, no paying court costs, transporting the illegal from county jail to the courthouse, no longer having to pay to feed and house that illegal in county jail/state prisons, no longer having illegals use and abuse WIC, less children of illegals who are not citizens causing classroom overcrowding.

ElNono
07-05-2019, 11:08 PM
It's a civil fine. Basically, the penalty for non-payment, at worst, would be asset forfeiture. In other words, unlikely the state will ever recover it.

One would suspect the government is aware of this, and it's only using it as an intimidation tactic.