djohn2oo8
07-06-2019, 01:08 AM
Traded the whole team for max cap space and got nobody :lol

LkrFan
07-06-2019, 01:17 AM
:lmao

DMC
07-06-2019, 01:19 AM
That's Kobe's man. He's done in a few weeks what it took Kobe 4 years to do, run everyone else off.

djohn2oo8
07-06-2019, 01:19 AM
And still going to lose 5 million in space come noon tomorrow

ambchang
07-06-2019, 07:36 AM
For all the :lols I can’t fault pelinka. He swung for the fences and got an out. One thing he never counted on is how much of a snake Kawhi and his team are. Stringing the lakers along just because they could to prove who’s the man.

It’s sickening and amateur. While pelinka and the lakers are getting a taste of their own medicine, what Kawhi did is just unprofessional. Lakers deserve it a little, the spurs never did.

baseline bum
07-06-2019, 07:43 AM
It’s sickening and amateur. While pelinka and the lakers are getting a taste of their own medicine, what Kawhi did is just unprofessional. Lakers deserve it a little, the spurs never did.

Not as unprofessional as holding out for a season while being paid $18 million like he did here. Leonard and his pos Uncle Dennis being snakes is a dog bites man kind of story.

ambchang
07-06-2019, 07:58 AM
Not as unprofessional as holding out for a season while being paid $18 million like he did here. Leonard and his pos Uncle Dennis being snakes is a dog bites man kind of story.

It’s ok when they did it to the spurs. “It was the spurs fault for running them off” they say.

Not now, they did it to the lakers and it’s unacceptable.

midnightpulp
07-06-2019, 08:20 AM
Yeah. Struck out big time. I'm not high on Davis as a Robin or even Batman here. He's a great big, but bigs don't win titles/carry teams anymore. At best, they're 3rd wheels. Davis had a monster statistical year (30 PER) but yet was just 7th among RPM leaders and the Pelicans' record with him in the lineup was 25-31.

Shooting, shooting, shooting. The Lakers have none. And most importantly, don't have a dynamic off-the-dribble PG who can create his own 3 point shot, which is now a central piece any contender needs to have. Lebron has no perimeter running mates on the team who can create off-the-dribble. Kemba would've been the perfect piece that I think would've made the Lakers among the title favorites. I expect 48ish wins, unless they make a key move (not sure who is still out there). If Lebron is reinvigorated, maybe they turn into a darkhorse, but I think after today's free agency bombshell, he'll be back to retirement mode.

Warriors (even with the injuries and Durant gone, Curry is the engine, and the engine is still running), Clippers, Bucks, and the Sixers are the big four teams next year. Rockets are imploding, and the Nuggets and Blazers are the quintessential definition of "cute little teams."

Bill_Brasky
07-06-2019, 08:40 AM
When the entire history of your franchise is based on stealing all time great players from other teams you gotta strike out sometime.

Still pretty funny though.

djohn2oo8
07-06-2019, 09:20 AM

Kyle Kashuv
07-06-2019, 09:38 AM
Traded the whole team for max cap space and got nobody :lol
“Not true, we outbid the Mavericks for Danny Green!”

Oh, how the mighty have fallen :lmao

RC_Drunkford
07-06-2019, 10:12 AM
can't wait for the annual "LeBron needs more help" cry at the trade deadline :lmao:lmao:lmao

Thread
07-06-2019, 10:17 AM

Tell it, bum. Testify!!!

Thread
07-06-2019, 10:20 AM
It’s ok when they did it to the spurs. “It was the spurs fault for running them off” they say.

Not now, they did it to the lakers and it’s unacceptable.

By who's account aside from LF's? Media didn't & won't keep us safe like they kept you & your Pop's. They'll stretch us out nude across a cypress tree, pour honey on our privates, then set the dogs a loose.

You ain't rewriting this gospel, not as long as I draw breath on this earth.
Trump President.
Not Clinton.

& Florida

ambchang
07-06-2019, 10:33 AM
By who's account aside from LF's? Media didn't & won't keep us safe like they kept you & your Pop's. They'll stretch us out nude across a cypress tree, pour honey on our privates, then set the dogs a loose.

You ain't rewriting this gospel, not as long as I draw breath on this earth.
Trump President.
Not Clinton.

& Florida

Bullshit you chickenshit.

You are living proof the spurs reputation was unjustifiably tarnished.

Thread
07-06-2019, 10:37 AM
Bullshit you chickenshit.

You are living proof the spurs reputation was unjustifiably tarnished.

"tarnished?"---by some 400lb white guy under a swamp cooler in Phoenix? That's it. He's the only one who handed up an indictment. Media kept you & Pop in the safe room till the coast cleared. The fucker still ain't mentioned this morning. You actually had the little shit & fucked it up. You didn't have to answer for it, but, you had to answer for it.

ambchang
07-06-2019, 10:41 AM
"tarnished?"---by some 400lb white guy under a swamp cooler in Phoenix? That's it. He's the only one who handed up an indictment. Media kept you & Pop in the safe room till the coast cleared. The fucker still ain't mentioned this morning. You actually had the little shit & fucked it up. You didn't have to answer for it, but, you had to answer for it.

You didn’t tarnish the reputation. You are just proof the media did.

Not sure what your angle is. This pretty much proves the nephew being a snake. He did both the lakers and spurs had.

Thread
07-06-2019, 10:45 AM
You didn’t tarnish the reputation. You are just proof the media did.

Not sure what your angle is. This pretty much proves the nephew being a snake. He did both the lakers and spurs had.

Media never said one word, handed up nary indictment. I did that. I stood the gaffe. I did the same on Florida. Again Pop was never held to accounts for that.

ambchang
07-06-2019, 12:34 PM
Media never said one word, handed up nary indictment. I did that. I stood the gaffe. I did the same on Florida. Again Pop was never held to accounts for that.

Bullshit chickenshit. The media was hanging pop out to dry. He couldn’t handle the new era. He’s senile. They forced him to suit up. You just followed along.

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 12:49 PM
Yeah. Struck out big time. I'm not high on Davis as a Robin or even Batman here. He's a great big, but bigs don't win titles/carry teams anymore. At best, they're 3rd wheels. Davis had a monster statistical year (30 PER) but yet was just 7th among RPM leaders and the Pelicans' record with him in the lineup was 25-31.

Shooting, shooting, shooting. The Lakers have none. And most importantly, don't have a dynamic off-the-dribble PG who can create his own 3 point shot, which is now a central piece any contender needs to have. Lebron has no perimeter running mates on the team who can create off-the-dribble. Kemba would've been the perfect piece that I think would've made the Lakers among the title favorites. I expect 48ish wins, unless they make a key move (not sure who is still out there). If Lebron is reinvigorated, maybe they turn into a darkhorse, but I think after today's free agency bombshell, he'll be back to retirement mode.

Warriors (even with the injuries and Durant gone, Curry is the engine, and the engine is still running), Clippers, Bucks, and the Sixers are the big four teams next year. Rockets are imploding, and the Nuggets and Blazers are the quintessential definition of "cute little teams."
Sixers maxed out the king of inefficient poor basketball play... Toby Harris. They stink. Bucks are a cute little regular season champion team.

I agree about the Warriors, and Klay will be back before the ASB. An ACL is not an Achilles. The Jazz/Blazers/Nuggets will all be solid. As far as the Lakers, they can try to get Chris Paul, as the Rockets are imploding and Paul wants out.

spurraider21
07-06-2019, 12:56 PM
Bullshit chickenshit. The media was hanging pop out to dry. He couldn’t handle the new era. He’s senile. They forced him to suit up. You just followed along.
think ur referring to spurstalk

Bill_Brasky
07-06-2019, 01:11 PM

For some people, the media is the enemy until it tells a story they want to hear.

phxspurfan
07-06-2019, 01:16 PM
For all the :lols I can’t fault pelinka. He swung for the fences and got an out. One thing he never counted on is how much of a snake Kawhi and his team are. Stringing the lakers along just because they could to prove who’s the man.

Whats funny is the Knicks saw through all this BS and cancelled their meeting with Kawhi. In hindsight they were smart not to waste their time and go get Julius Randle

Thread
07-06-2019, 02:02 PM
For some people, the media is the enemy

PERIOD

Thread
07-06-2019, 02:03 PM
Whats funny is the Knicks saw through all this BS and cancelled their meeting with Kawhi. In hindsight they were smart not to waste their time and go get Julius Randle

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

& Randle is not only a stiff, but, he's stiff. & he's a contract player.

Thread
07-06-2019, 02:05 PM

You got nary room. This place was a ghost town after Florida.

& Media has never touched Pop nor "you." You're immaculate.

ducks
07-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
Cousins' one-year deal with the Lakers is $3.5M.

Thread
07-06-2019, 03:00 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
Cousins' one-year deal with the Lakers is $3.5M.

Cousins is totin' it up like this:::

"40 million minus 3 million after taxes + the 3 million after taxes at State. Motherfucker, I'm out 34 million!"

Raven
07-06-2019, 03:01 PM
Cousins is totin' it up like this:::

"40 million minus 3 million after taxes + the 3 million after taxes at State. Motherfucker, I'm out 34 million!"

he's also out of an achilles

Thread
07-06-2019, 03:03 PM
he's also out of an achilles

Yeah, but, that injury was downgraded once Durant suffered it. I have to believe in the new prognosis, Raven.

ambchang
07-06-2019, 03:34 PM
You got nary room. This place was a ghost town after Florida.

& Media has never touched Pop nor "you." You're immaculate.

No it wasn't. We were all here to talk basketball, and don't throw that Florida crap at me, it never concerned me, and it never impacted me.

Media touched Popovich plenty. They were constantly talking about the Spurs screwing up the Kawhi trade. You were stringing along.
Media was roasting Pop all along, he's done, he's not for this era, he traded a superstar for a bunch of scrubs because he is too proud.

Thread
07-06-2019, 03:37 PM
No it wasn't. We were all here to talk basketball, and don't throw that Florida crap at me, it never concerned me, and it never impacted me.

Media touched Popovich plenty. They were constantly talking about the Spurs screwing up the Kawhi trade. You were stringing along.
Media was roasting Pop all along, he's done, he's not for this era, he traded a superstar for a bunch of scrubs because he is too proud.

Nonsense. Florida is on you. You're not casting that off and walking away. Nope. Uh, uh. Own it.

Pop was left alone= "He's suffereed enough just losing the kid. You have to respect that."

Yeah, I'll just you do.

ambchang
07-06-2019, 03:41 PM
Nonsense. Florida is on you. You're not casting that off and walking away. Nope. Uh, uh. Own it.

Pop was left alone= "He's suffereed enough just losing the kid. You have to respect that."

Yeah, I'll just you do.

What the hell does Florida have to do with me. I am not even in the States. i could care less if you got Putin as your president. In fact, it works to my favour.

Find me the quote about Pop being praised by the media after Kawhi. Find me anything I said about Florida before this.

Go ahead. Back your shit up instead of throwing things up on the wall.

Thread
07-06-2019, 03:47 PM
What the hell does Florida have to do with me. I am not even in the States. i could care less if you got Putin as your president. In fact, it works to my favour.

Find me the quote about Pop being praised by the media after Kawhi. Find me anything I said about Florida before this.

Go ahead. Back your shit up instead of throwing things up on the wall.

Florida concerns the Spurs, your team. You're not shirking Florida. No. And I mean it, amb.

---------

I got no problem with Poot and no problem with the old man trying to collaborate with him & Russia. If it benefits this country & theirs God bless 'em both. Hussein Obama wanted to collaborate as well...the flexible materiel. I didn't grudge. Make a dollar & a cent together. Quit permitting Media to rule the roost. Christ, they were our ally in WWII.

There is no law that says we have to having a fucking full time boogeyman to go with all the other part time boogemen we have. Give it a fucking rest!

ambchang
07-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Florida concerns the Spurs, your team. You're not shirking Florida. No. And I mean it, amb.

---------

I got no problem with Poot and no problem with the old man trying to collaborate with him & Russia. If it benefits this country & theirs God bless 'em both. Hussein Obama wanted to collaborate as well...the flexible materiel. I didn't grudge. Make a dollar & a cent together. Quit permitting Media to rule the roost. Christ, they were our ally in WWII.

There is no law that says we have to having a fucking full time boogeyman to go with all the other part time boogemen we have. Give it a fucking rest!

What? Are we a talking about basketball?

Thread
07-06-2019, 08:58 PM
What? Are we a talking about basketball?

Both. That's why I separated the comments with a broken line. You mentioned Putin in your referenced post so I took the opportunity to counter.

ambchang
07-06-2019, 10:40 PM
Both. That's why I separated the comments with a broken line. You mentioned Putin in your referenced post so I took the opportunity to counter.

I said I didn’t care. As in I’m only here to talk basketball.

Your schtick about dragging something totally unrelated to the topic of discussion is getting old.
Your other schtick about changing history and lie through your teeth never really had anything going for it.
Your final schtick of being a chickenshit and hide in your reading room is the only move you have left to save face.

Thread
07-06-2019, 11:01 PM
I said I didn’t care. As in I’m only here to talk basketball.

Your schtick about dragging something totally unrelated to the topic of discussion is getting old.
Your other schtick about changing history and lie through your teeth never really had anything going for it.
Your final schtick of being a chickenshit and hide in your reading room is the only move you have left to save face.

Leonard

ambchang
07-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Leonard

Fine by me. Got a ring with him as a 1B, you got nothing but a bunch of tweets.

Thread
07-06-2019, 11:04 PM

Leonard

ambchang
07-07-2019, 07:46 AM
Leonard

Thread
07-07-2019, 08:24 AM
Leonard

ambchang
07-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Leonard

Thread
07-07-2019, 01:28 PM
Leonard

ambchang
07-07-2019, 01:46 PM

Thread
07-07-2019, 01:54 PM
Leonard

ambchang
07-07-2019, 07:31 PM

Thread
07-07-2019, 07:49 PM
Leonard

ambchang
07-08-2019, 05:38 AM
Keep changing the subject. Chickenshit.

Thread
07-08-2019, 06:35 AM
Leonard

ambchang
07-08-2019, 11:44 AM
Keep changing the subject. Chickenshit.

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:45 AM
Leonard rang in Canada under your Spur's contract, amb.

SPUR'S!!!!!!!!!

ambchang
07-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Leonard rang in Canada under your Spur's contract, amb.

SPUR'S!!!!!!!!!

Good signing for the spurs.

Thread
07-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Good signing for the spurs.

Crawl, amb, crawl!!!!!!!!!