PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Land Danny Green

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 04:13 AM
2 years, 30 million.

WingStop officially broken up, at long last.

ironman2886
07-06-2019, 04:15 AM
Overpaid. Laker fans are already overrating his ass.

Thread
07-06-2019, 04:20 AM
Overpaid. Laker fans are already overrating his ass.

& before he signed in there you had nothing but good things to say about him. Not now though. Uh, uh. You phony shit, you.

Yep, and a Florida to you as well.

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 04:23 AM
& before he signed in there you had nothing but good things to say about him. Not now though. Uh, uh. You phony shit, you.

Yep, and a Florida to you as well.

he's a hell of an on-ball defender and weakside/transition shot blocker a-la prime Lebron/Kawhi

but his offense is... ghastly

Thread
07-06-2019, 04:30 AM
he's a hell of an on-ball defender and weakside/transition shot blocker a-la prime Lebron/Kawhi

but his offense is... ghastly

You walked 1/2 it back. From now on watch your fuckin' mouth.

ironman2886
07-06-2019, 04:31 AM
Green is a solid defender, but nothing special. You’re going to hate his dry spells shooting threes. You will cringe when he puts the ball on the floor and tries to go to the basket. Overpaid. Happy for Danny, though! Lakers got their Raptor. Kawhi did the Spurs wrong, but he fucked the Lakers. I might root for the Clips a bit. Fuck you to the Raptors fans too.

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 04:33 AM
Green is a solid defender, but nothing special. You’re going to hate his dry spells shooting threes. You will cringe when he puts the ball on the floor and tries to go to the basket. Overpaid. Happy for Danny, though! Lakers got their Raptor. Kawhi did the Spurs wrong, but he fucked the Lakers. I might root for the Clips a bit. Fuck you to the Raptors fans too.

Bruce Bowen was no scorer or penetrator by any means, but at least he had a semi-reliable mid range floater. Green's mid range game is worse than the average pickup basketball guy at LA Fitness.

illusioNtEk
07-06-2019, 04:37 AM
I think danny is great... legit defender to ease the load for labron... good signing imo

Thread
07-06-2019, 04:39 AM
Kawhi did the Spurs wrong, but he fucked the Lakers.

He fucked you too, then compounded it by ringing up there. You had him, gave birth to him, raised him up, vested in him & he told you to get lost in broad daylight. Sure, Media turned the cameras off so we wouldn't know the particulars, but, I wasn't put off. I know a whitewash at first sight.

You never got torn apart for it like we'll get torn apart now for it. You entitled fucks. You hid neath Media's skirts, pussies. Ran in there & hid, they kept you safe & warm. & you took their grace after Pop had treated 'em like garbage.

HA! + Florida.

Thread
07-06-2019, 04:39 AM
Bruce Bowen was no scorer or penetrator by any means, but at least he had a semi-reliable mid range floater. Green's mid range game is worse than the average pickup basketball guy at LA Fitness.

But, when he played for you he could not wrong. You phony shit, you.

ironman2886
07-06-2019, 04:50 AM
He fucked you too, then compounded it by ringing up there. You had him, gave birth to him, raised him up, vested in him & he told you to get lost in broad daylight. Sure, Media turned the cameras off so we wouldn't know the particulars, but, I wasn't put off. I know a whitewash at first sight.

You never got torn apart for it like we'll get torn apart now for it. You entitled fucks. You hid neath Media's skirts, pussies. Ran in there & hid, they kept you safe & warm. & you took their grace after Pop had treated 'em like garbage.

HA! + Florida.
We warned you. That autistic fuck had everything go right for him this past year. He got to rest 20+ games. Warriors were missing 2 of their best players. #2 faked an injury to leave San Antonio. He put false hope in the Raptors and Lakers organizations and fans. He has received everything he’s wanted in the last year. Leonard is the entitled bitch.

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 04:58 AM
But, when he played for you he could not wrong. You phony shit, you.

You should have read upstairs. DG was one of upstairs' favorite punching bags during his long tenure in SA.

Thread
07-06-2019, 04:59 AM
We warned you. That autistic fuck had everything go right for him this past year. He got to rest 20+ games. Warriors were missing 2 of their best players. #2 faked an injury to leave San Antonio. He put false hope in the Raptors and Lakers organizations and fans. He has received everything he’s wanted in the last year. Leonard is the entitled bitch.

Don't try charmin' me. I ain't in a charmin' mood.

Ah, fuck it, I'm goin' back to sleep. What a fuckin' nightmare.