PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Championship + New Arena now possible for the Clips?

playbonner15
07-06-2019, 04:16 AM
Can Nephew achieve a new home stadium + a championship + relevance for the Clips? You know '1 Tru Baller' Ballmer wants this

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 04:17 AM
He's already won a championship and FMVP for 2 countries. Why not add a 3rd in the California Republic?

Thread
07-06-2019, 04:18 AM
I don't think so, that Balmer had to cut that $2 billion bank draft and staple it to Sterling's forehead after they lynched him.

spurraider21
07-06-2019, 05:16 AM
clippers should just inherit staples and the lakers should play at ucla or some shit

playbonner15
07-06-2019, 07:37 AM
clippers should just inherit staples and the lakers should play at ucla or some shit
:lol. The banners will always be there for the Lakers, but if Nephew and PG manages to win one for the Clips, things will be interesting

Chucho
07-06-2019, 02:12 PM
They wont ring. Paul George is a loser. Doc Rivers is a loser.

They were a real feel good story last year but it wont carry over. Doc Rivers could fuck up a cup of coffee and Jerry West doesnt coach.

Still miles ahead of that shit show they share that town with.

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 02:22 PM
:lol. The banners will always be there for the Lakers, but if Nephew and PG manages to win one for the Clips, things will be interesting

Lakers are rapidly becoming the more pathetic version of the post-1990s Dallas Cowboys

Phenomanul
07-06-2019, 02:25 PM

They were a real feel good story last year but it wont carry over. Doc Rivers could fuck up a cup of coffee and Jerry West doesnt coach.

The Doc rang with Boston.

SpursforSix
07-06-2019, 02:27 PM

Lowry was a loser too.

Thread
Paul George is a loser.

Thread
Lowry was a loser too.

But, we all know why he is no longer a loser, right?

Thread
07-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Lakers are rapidly becoming the more pathetic version of the post-1990s Dallas Cowboys

You got nary room. You pissed away Florida & Leonard & you're gonna cast us down? Please, nigga.

SpursforSix
07-06-2019, 02:31 PM
But, we all know why he is no longer a loser, right?

We do. And now George can be a winner and not Davis.

SpursforSix
07-06-2019, 02:31 PM
You got nary room. You pissed away Florida & Leonard & you're gonna cast us down? Please, nigga.

He’s not casting anything. Facts are facts.

Thread
07-06-2019, 02:32 PM
We do. And now George can be a winner and not Davis.

That "why" hittin' twice in a lifetime? No

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 02:40 PM

Pissed away Florida? Like when Daddy abandoned ship to go there? The last time the Spurs stepped on an NBA Finals scene in Florida, they took not one, but two decisive victories back home to the Alamo.

Thread
07-06-2019, 02:48 PM
Pissed away Florida? Like when Daddy abandoned ship to go there? The last time the Spurs stepped on an NBA Finals scene in Florida, they took not one, but two decisive victories back home to the Alamo.

I don't hide my shit. I cursed Daddy & Kobe at divorce. I cursed Jackson for not preventing it. He was always so handy with a book, or, an audio book, or, a crystal ball. Not that time, by God= "I can't do it. The stars and planets are not aligned correctly. My Magic 8 Ball is not displaying legibly." When the fuck to they ever a week after opening the damn thing?

No, I own my good times & my shit. I got no problem owning both.

But, you're owning Florida. They were selling your shit in broad daylight. Now, GD it, take it, own it! Act like somebody. Make yourself proud!

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 03:07 PM
I don't hide my shit. I cursed Daddy & Kobe at divorce. I cursed Jackson for not preventing it. He was always so handy with a book, or, an audio book, or, a crystal ball. Not that time, by God= "I can't do it. The stars and planets are not aligned correctly. My Magic 8 Ball is not displaying legibly." When the fuck to they ever a week after opening the damn thing?

No, I own my good times & my shit. I got no problem owning both.

But, you're owning Florida. They were selling your shit in broad daylight. Now, GD it, take it, own it! Act like somebody. Make yourself proud!

6 still hurts, but 5 did ease the pain a lot like the the Elvish medicine on Frodo's Morgul-blade shoulder gash at Weathertop.

Thread
07-06-2019, 03:10 PM
6 still hurts, but 5 did ease the pain a lot like the the Elvish medicine on Frodo's Morgul-blade shoulder gash at Weathertop.

See, you can't own it...you slack off at the end there with jocularity. You have to suffer in broad daylight. You have to lament your loss openly, without trivializing it.

Like this:::"We fucked up. I cried like a baby. We'll be light one all the days to come. Fuck me."

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 03:14 PM
See, you can't own it...you slack off at the end there with jocularity. You have to suffer in broad daylight. You have to lament your loss openly, without trivializing it.

Like this:::"We fucked up. I cried like a baby. We'll be light one all the days to come. Fuck me."
I'm in the (majority) camp that believes the Spurs would have faltered in 2014, possibly even to the Mavs round one, if they had broken through and finished the business in 2013. Most likely Miami or OKC would have won in '14. (Who knows how that would have affected Lebron's decision that summer?)

So, "light one forever" does not apply.

Still, it hurts, the memory stings, and I'm light around $200 I could have made from selling the fine wooden armoire I kicked holes in after 6.

Thread
07-06-2019, 03:17 PM
I'm in the (majority) camp that believes the Spurs would have faltered in 2014, possibly even to the Mavs round one, if they had broken through and finished the business in 2013. Most likely Miami or OKC would have won in '14. (Who knows how that would have affected Lebron's decision that summer?)

So, "light one forever" does not apply.

Still, it hurts, the memory stings, and I'm light around $200 I could have made from selling the fine wooden armoire I kicked holes in after 6.

You arin't there, kid. You equate your loss with $ there at the last. It's got nothing to do with $.

If you can't suffer at total loss then you can never soar at ring, MM. If it doesn't mean as much to you at loss as it does at ring then you're outside looking in. You don't want to be outside looking in at loss, or victory. You want to be inside, fully engulfed at result.

There is no other way.

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 03:26 PM
You arin't there, kid. You equate your loss with $ there at the last. It's got nothing to do with $.

If you can't suffer at total loss then you can never soar at ring, MM. If it doesn't mean as much to you at loss as it does at ring then you're outside looking in. You don't want to be outside looking in at loss, or victory. You want to be inside, fully engulfed at result.

There is no other way.

Oh, believe me, I was fully engulfed in the '13 loss. Was 19 & just graduated HS earlier that month. It was a horrible way to end my full-time-at-home childhood.

The Spurs certainly suffered at total loss and soared at the '14 ringing. But there would not have been a '14 ringing without the '13 nightmare. Heck, if the Spurs had been bounced earlier in '13, say to GSW or Memphis, or been blown out of the finals by Miami, you'd probably still have

K: 5
t.t.o.s.b. D: 4

Apart from a win, it took the most brutal of losses to give us another chance to tie that once and for all. A rudimentary loss would have this board and fans still feeling empty and solemnly disappointed by the whole Duncan era and common sports notion would have been that the DPG era peaked too early, ultimately became the '90s Pistons, and honestly should have just rebuilt after 2008. But nope... we got our 5th in the end, and cemented the Duncan era in the sports world as an all-time great dynasty.

Thread
07-06-2019, 03:29 PM
Oh, believe me, I was fully engulfed in the '13 loss. Was 19 & just graduated HS earlier that month. It was a horrible way to end my full-time-at-home childhood.

The Spurs certainly suffered at total loss and soared at the '14 ringing. But there would not have been a '14 ringing without the '13 nightmare. Heck, if the Spurs had been bounced earlier in '13, say to GSW or Memphis, or been blown out of the finals by Miami, you'd probably still have

K: 5
t.t.o.s.b. D: 4

Apart from a win, it took the most brutal of losses to give us another chance to tie that once and for all. A rudimentary loss would have this board and fans still feeling empty and solemnly disappointed by the whole Duncan era and common sports notion would have been that the DPG era peaked too early, ultimately became the '90s Pistons, and honestly should have just rebuilt after 2008. But nope... we got our 5th in the end, and cemented the Duncan era in the sports world as an all-time great dynasty.

You're borrowing from your successes to ameliorate Florida. That won't work.

Chucho
07-06-2019, 06:32 PM
The Doc rang with Boston.

Anyone could have rang with that team. He should have rang in 09 and 10 too. He's on par with Tyron Lue and Erik Spolestra so far as puds who lucked into a powerhouse team goes.

Chucho
07-06-2019, 06:36 PM
Lowry was a loser too.

Paul George is a bigger loser than Lowry.

That team was stacked as far as Eastern teams go. They were conference finalists before Kawhi and they upgraded their best player to the best player in the league. Nothing was coincidence.

The Clips dont have what the Raptors had, tbh. No Gasol, no decent PG, no cakewalk with 50 fluff games in a fluff conference.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Can Nephew achieve a new home stadium + a championship + relevance for the Clips? You know '1 Tru Baller' Ballmer wants this

Like I told CN
Jesse James Dolan ain't having itPERIOD