PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lol Lakersground. Cucked by Kiwi edition.

midnightpulp
07-06-2019, 05:13 AM
We finally get to do one of these again.

So very disappointed with the decision but I respect Kawhi as a man for making a decision which I think he truly believes is best for his career...
I don't mind he decision... what I really dislike is the manner that the decision was made... because he played us to buy time while the Clips signed Paul George and while preventing us from going other top quality FAs in the market. That's a d1ck move... so I hope he gets d1cked in return.

Hahahahaha. What a effing joke. Kawhi and pg13 are gonna be despised among LA natives. What in the world they thinking? Bahahahaha. Smmfh

I look forward to Kwahi being booed everywhere he goes in LA

I look forward to Kwahi being booed everywhere he goes in LA
The 2 most hated athletes in LA will be playing in LA!! Balmer cant move these guys to Seattle fast enough. :evil:

Kawhi was recruiting Butler and KD. They both turned him down. Of course, he found a snake in PG13 that was up for leaving the team he just signed with.

KL and his team acted in bad faith with the Lakers. His mind was made up, either the Clippers if they get PG or the Raptors.
I'm OK with him choosing other teams over the Lakers, but I'm not OK with him deliberately stalling to weaken the Lakers. I don't wish injury on anybody, but with the bush league way they went about this I wish KL nothing but bad luck the rest of his time in LA.

I hope you and pg gets boo every home game
Take your sorry ass's clips back to SD and never come back

Magic and Jeanie could go to hell. This is all their fault for turning Jerry West away last year. Short sighted drama queens l! Bunch of idiots

Okay, to sympathize with the rabble and rubes over on LG, something I thought I'd never do, I feel them. Kawhi and Uncle Dennis are indeed snakes in the fucking grass and manipulated the Lakers organization in a bit of sneaky "bad faith." Still, it's always humorous to see that lot meltdown.

Spurtacular
07-06-2019, 05:17 AM
manipulated the Lakers organization in a bit of sneaky "bad faith."

Can't feel too bad for them though. Seems like their pitch was come be a third wheel and cement Bron as GOAT.

:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 05:17 AM
They do have a point. Why are the Clippers and Chargers still in LA? Move them both back to SD, makes a whole lotta sense.

Arcadian
07-06-2019, 05:34 AM
Hell, one need only venture downstairs in our own house to observe hilarity. :lol

timtonymanu
07-06-2019, 06:14 AM
Nephew and Uncle Dennis are snakes for sure, but lol @ having sympathy for the Lakers. These fucks were ready to be arrogant and bragging and now they don’t fully get what they want. Tough shit, you still have LeBron and Davis.

baseline bum
07-06-2019, 06:51 AM
LOL now Laker fans see how much of a snake Kawhi and Uncle Dennis are. That's some coldblooded shit for Leonard to lead them on so they missed out on Kyrie, Kemba, Russell, Brogdon, Bagdanovic, etc. Still not as coldblooded as him sitting out the season to try to force a trade to the Clippers though.

lefty
07-06-2019, 08:27 AM
Can't feel too bad for them though. Seems like their pitch was come be a third wheel and cement Bron as GOAT.

Agreed

LeBron has the ball in his hands 95% of the time, Kawhi’s brand would have taken a hit tbh

Spurtacular
07-06-2019, 09:13 AM
They do have a point. Why are the Clippers and Chargers still in LA? Move them both back to SD, makes a whole lotta sense.

The Pond wanted the Clippers in Anaheim. They should've done it. Sellout crowds and a new beginning awaited them; but they decided being the Lakers' shadow bitches was a better idea.

Clipper Nation
07-06-2019, 09:15 AM
Laker fans have no right to complain about how Kawhi just humiliated them when their team pulled the same shit with AD.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-06-2019, 09:20 AM
One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

InRareForm
07-06-2019, 09:23 AM
Will clippers try to get a new stadium now? How long is there lease with Staples?

apalisoc_9
07-06-2019, 09:28 AM
Dont feel bad...

But kawhi is a psycho:lol

He did lakers bad :lol

Spurs Homer
07-06-2019, 09:31 AM
Magic tampering with anyone he chooses to tamper with...

ends with....

Clipper Nation
07-06-2019, 09:38 AM
Will clippers try to get a new stadium now? How long is there lease with Staples?
The Clippers have been planning to build a new arena in Inglewood for a while now. There's just some legal hurdles that have to be cleared first before construction begins.

Spurtacular
07-06-2019, 09:41 AM

Spurtacular
07-06-2019, 09:42 AM
Dont feel bad...

That's no way to talk about your idol, faggot.

Thread
07-06-2019, 11:32 AM
The Clippers have been planning to build a new arena in Inglewood for a while now. There's just some legal hurdles that have to be cleared first before construction begins.

Neither team will walk away from that sweetheart arrangement. It's a boundless cash cow. Does it look vulgar & ridiculous? Yes, but, we don't see the $ advantage.

"What?" the kids & that fat fuck Balmer
"Yes." the accountants

chunticakes
07-06-2019, 11:45 AM
Okay, to sympathize with the rabble and rubes over on LG, something I thought I'd never do, I feel them. Kawhi and Uncle Dennis are indeed snakes in the fucking grass and manipulated the Lakers organization in a bit of sneaky "bad faith." Still, it's always humorous to see that lot meltdown.

It's all very different when the Lakers are on the receiving end. Nobody bitched and moaned about bad faith and tampering when Davis and Klutch forced their way out of New Orleans. :lmao

Thread
07-06-2019, 12:05 PM
It's all very different when the Lakers are on the receiving end. Nobody bitched and moaned about bad faith and tampering when Davis and Klutch forced their way out of New Orleans. :lmao

You got nary room, cakes. You tanked for Duncan, otherwise you'd have nary pot to piss in, nor window to throw it out of.

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 12:28 PM
Dont feel bad...

He's sweet but a little bit psycho.

That said, time to change your avatar to Clippers colors.

chunticakes
07-06-2019, 12:46 PM
You got nary room, cakes. You tanked for Duncan, otherwise you'd have nary pot to piss in, nor window to throw it out of.

As long as you don't spit on me, Dale.

Chucho
07-06-2019, 02:04 PM

Det Trump semen gotta be bad for the skin.

Thread
07-06-2019, 02:07 PM

I rarely spit on a fellow, cakes.

Spurs Homer
07-06-2019, 02:25 PM

Inglewood?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwpcQTLVlJU

chunticakes
07-06-2019, 03:37 PM
Det Trump semen gotta be bad for the skin.

Thread
07-06-2019, 03:38 PM

Oh, yeah, just a fuckin' knee slapper.

Play Boban
07-06-2019, 03:44 PM

Spurtacular
07-06-2019, 06:44 PM
First half of the vid on #2's FA. This did not stand up very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IGs40y-hqc

apalisoc_9
07-06-2019, 07:04 PM

So apperently Leonard changed the meeting locations with the lakers several times so he can recruit PG to Clippers behind the lakers back

johnnymoore
07-06-2019, 07:33 PM
God bless Kawhi. He turned down the 23 year old hot supermodel for the 32 year old single mom of 3 (by 3 different dudes) who works at Waffle House. Hope he does well.

Spurtacular
07-06-2019, 07:40 PM
God bless Kawhi. He turned down the 23 year old hot supermodel for the 32 year old single mom of 3 (by 3 different dudes) who works at Waffle House. Hope he does well.

:lmao How many years in a row have the Lakers missed the playoffs now? :lmao

spurraider21
07-06-2019, 08:02 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-o3ARbU0AA73GU.jpg:large

Clipper Nation
07-06-2019, 08:03 PM
:lol The Lakers are more like a 50-year-old crack whore catfishing as a 23-year-old hot supermodel these days.

SpursforSix
07-06-2019, 08:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-o3ARbU0AA73GU.jpg:large

Oh my. Lmdao.

Thread
07-06-2019, 08:42 PM
:lol The Lakers are more like a 50-year-old crack whore catfishing as a 23-year-old hot supermodel these days.

You got nary room. To get your way you wired an Americans' home to catch him saying the (n) word, then lynched him in the street after stapling a $2 billion bank draft to his forehead.

"We will never do that again, I promise you. He just wouldn't sell." - Silver

Big shot.

ElNono
07-06-2019, 09:41 PM
Was gonna say I feel bad for Lakerfan after missing the playoffs for 5+ seasons in a row.... but I really do not :lol

Thread
07-06-2019, 09:49 PM
Was gonna say I feel bad for Lakerfan after missing the playoffs for 5+ seasons in a row.... but I really do not :lol

& I genuinely felt bad for you guys Florida. Take a look at this:::

[[["With 28.2 remaining, the Spurs were up 94–89,"]]]

They were selling your shit.

ElNono
07-06-2019, 09:55 PM
& I genuinely felt bad for you guys Florida. Take a look at this:::

[[["With 28.2 remaining, the Spurs were up 94–89,"]]]

They were selling your shit.

:lol no you did not, you were here talking shit until you had to fold in '14...

this isn't working, we won in 14 and you tucked tails... per par...

Thread
07-06-2019, 10:12 PM
:lol no you did not, you were here talking shit until you had to fold in '14...

this isn't working, we won in 14 and you tucked tails... per par...

Now, take a look at this:::"With 28.2 remaining, the Spurs were up 94–89,"

Florida

ElNono
07-06-2019, 10:22 PM

Florida

The reading room awaits, chop chop

midnightpulp
07-06-2019, 10:30 PM

Florida

Cub, my man, I'm sorry, those barrels just lack weight. '14 made those barrels light. I can't lie and tell you those barrels hurt. They simply don't. Now Kawhi to you woulda been a fuckin' gargantuan atomic barrel you coulda used to flatten our asses from coast-to-coast. You would've been ornery last evening if you didn't Kawhi denied you that barrel.

Thread
07-06-2019, 10:53 PM
Cub, my man, I'm sorry, those barrels just lack weight. '14 made those barrels light. I can't lie and tell you those barrels hurt. They simply don't. Now Kawhi to you woulda been a fuckin' gargantuan atomic barrel you coulda used to flatten our asses from coast-to-coast. You would've been ornery last evening if you didn't Kawhi denied you that barrel.

You had him. We never had him. You lost him.

Leonard

midnightpulp
07-06-2019, 10:55 PM
You had him. We never had him. You lost him.

Leonard

They were tweeting your shit, Cub.

Thread
07-06-2019, 10:56 PM
They were tweeting your shit, Cub.

Take a look at this:::
"With 28.2 remaining, the Spurs were up 94–89,"

Florida

midnightpulp
07-06-2019, 10:57 PM

Florida

indeed, Cub.

They were selling our shit.

And they were tweeting your shit.

Thread
07-06-2019, 10:59 PM
indeed, Cub.

They were selling our shit.

And they were tweeting your shit.

...It's dumb, midst. Act like somebody.

midnightpulp
07-06-2019, 11:01 PM
...It's dumb, midst. Act like somebody.

Do you think media was tweeting Leonard-to-you to embarrass the Lakers? Now they can run stories for the next week and season about your failure there to acquire?

Thread
07-06-2019, 11:03 PM
Do you think media was tweeting Leonard-to-you to embarrass the Lakers? Now they can run stories for the next week and season about your failure there to acquire?

They're making up the time they spent babysitting you after Leonard.

Leonard

midnightpulp
07-06-2019, 11:05 PM
They're making up the time they spent babysitting you after Leonard.

Leonard

You optimistic about Boogie finding his ass with you guys? Think Lebron and AD will straighten him out?

Clipper Nation
07-06-2019, 11:08 PM

Florida

Reminds me of when there was a "95% chance" that Kawhi would be a Laker by 6:00 on July 1st.

Broussard

Thread
07-06-2019, 11:09 PM
You optimistic about Boogie finding his ass with you guys? Think Lebron and AD will straighten him out?

Kiss my ass, midst. You park in my shit & then have the audacity to chum up to me. I doted on you once-upon-a-time. Treated you kindly and the thanks I get is you do me the worst kind of dirt.

Thread
07-06-2019, 11:11 PM
Reminds me of when there was a "95% chance" that Kawhi would be a Laker by 6:00 on July 1st.

Broussard

Reminds me when you and what's his name tried to lure me into threatening ya's so I'd get kicked out. That was low, CN. I've never forgotten nor forgiven and I always will.

midnightpulp
07-06-2019, 11:13 PM
Kiss my ass, midst. You park in my shit & then have the audacity to chum up to me. I doted on you once-upon-a-time. Treated you kindly and the thanks I get is you do me the worst kind of dirt.

Don't know what you're on about now. I've treated you straight since your return.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 12:35 AM
We finally get to do one of these again.

Whew! Glad my comments were not on there :lmao

F Kawhi and Uncle Fester tbh. Karma is gonna get them.

I ain't scared of the Clipps at all. Bring on the season. :tu

Chucho
07-07-2019, 12:57 AM
Whew! Glad my comments were not on there :lmao

F Kawhi and Uncle Fester tbh. Karma is gonna get them.

I ain't scared of the Clipps at all. Bring on the season. :tu

Sorry guey, you know the # 2 team in LA will finish with a worse record than the only team LA could be proud of and they damn sure will finish below the Spurs.

You're shaking in your chavala chones knowing there's a very good chance you'll miss the playoffs, per par. That's even with the NBA allowing Kang to juice to the gills. Your number two has more recognition for his stupid, ugly eyebrow than his NBA accomplishments. He's basically the giant version of Russell Westbrook except he doesnt dress like a homo but definitely has smaller balls.

It's over Santos. Y'all ain't shit, period. The NBA gift wrapped yall another big man to try and restore relevance and got mind fucked by Lavar Ball 2.0 and his autist nephew. The mystique and allure is gone. You attract 1 aging star using yall as a toilet till he's ready to go Hollywood and he brought the only person who wants to play with him because he wants to go Hollywood as well.

Othyus Lalanne
07-07-2019, 04:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/zzETKii.png

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 01:57 PM
I still can't believe he did this
All that snake slander KD got better be rerouted to Kiwi tbh :lol

DPG21920
07-07-2019, 03:23 PM
I still can't believe he did this
All that snake slander KD got better be rerouted to Kiwi tbh :lol

Pay up - you lost the bet :lol

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 03:27 PM
Pay up - you lost the bet :lol

Wut bet son? :lol

DPG21920
07-07-2019, 03:28 PM
Wut bet son? :lol

I bet the lot of ya that Kawhi was going to Clippers over Lakers.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 03:35 PM
I bet the lot of ya that Kawhi was going to Clippers over Lakers.

:lol - not me. I joke around but I would never make a bet like det. :lmao

I am still in shock with how Uncle Fester and Logo played us :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 03:38 PM
Solid post from LG (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=188047):

The Clippers have 5 good players, (2 stars and 3 role players) on their roster. Everyone else is replacement level or below. I don't know where this talk of their crazy depth is coming from.

You can't just discount Gallinari's 20ppg and the 55 games they got from Tobias Harris when factoring in the success that team had last year and say "That's just adding two superstars to that team without subtracting anything". And that's not counting the loss of solid contributors like JaMychal Green and SGA.

The Clippers were last year's 2018 Boston Celtics. A group of glorified role players playing out of their minds overachieving and thinking they're going to add two stars and run the table the next year. Lou Williams was their closer, and was one of the best in the league last year. Is he going to be as effective playing off ball in crunch time? Is he even worth putting on the floor as a defensive liability if the offense isn't being run through him?

The fact that they're even being considered to be in the same breath as a team that has LeBron James and Anthony Davis is absolutely absurd to me. If you asked anyone last year, LeBron James and Anthony Davis with 3 stiffs from the YMCA was going to challenge the Warriors with KD. Now everyone's saying that LeBron James and Anthony Davis with Kuzma, Danny Green, and DeMarcus Cousins a whole 2nd year back from his recovery, and a team full of shooters is going to have trouble against Paul George coming off both shoulder surgeries, a permanently load-managed Kawhi Leonard, and 3 solid role players? Are you (bleep) kidding me?
2019 Clipps = 2018 Celtics. :lol

I'm sure you farmers will enjoy the rest of det thread :lmao

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 03:45 PM
The clippers gonna be a tough team to beat because they have 3 elite defenders on the peremeter. Unfortunately for them we have 2.5 elite front court players (mayb 3 if Boogie gets to 80%) who will destroy them in the paint and have the team in foul trouble. People overrate Doc as a coach for 1 title with multiple good teams yet people forget vogel almost took out Heatles.

This is how the Lakers beat the 2002 Queens. Superior post play leads to foul trouble and freebies. Having to guard the paint takes away from your legs in the 4th too (remember Peja bricking 3s in the clutch? :lol)

I posted the highlights of Boogie and AD on purpose. Despite the trifecta of Kiwi, PG and Bev on the perimeter defensively, our clear cut advantage is in the post.

If we get Iggy, I feel even better.

baseline bum
07-07-2019, 03:48 PM
This is how the Lakers beat the 2002 Queens. Superior post play leads to foul trouble and freebies. Having to guard the paint takes away from your legs in the 4th too (remember Peja bricking 3s in the clutch? :lol)

I posted the highlights of Boogie and AD on purpose. Despite the trifecta of Kiwi, PG and Bev on the perimeter defensively, our clear cut advantage is in the post.

If we get Iggy, I feel even better.

AD ain't Prime Shaq man. And Cousins is like Cavs Shaq now.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Something that people don't realize about the Clippers last year is how often they played against teams with key injuries. They beat the Warriors when Steph was out. They beat the Rockets right after the Lakers brawl with CP3 suspended. They beat the Blazers when Nurkic got hurt in the middle of the game. They beat OKC without Westbrook. They beat the Suns by 4 without Booker. There were probably about 10 examples like this and they were still barely able to sneak into the playoffs. In January they were getting creamed, winning games here and there but when they lost they were getting blown off the court until the Lakers gifted them Zubac at the deadline. They played well overall but there is somewhat of a perfume over what they accomplished to hide the stench.

djohn2oo8
07-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Kawhi got that man Lkrfan shook.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 03:52 PM
AD ain't Prime Shaq man. And Cousins is like Cavs Shaq now.

In today's NBA? He is. See my earlier post where he dropped 46 and 16 on these same Clipps earlier this year before he requested a trade. He even averaged like 27 and 14 vs the Dubs. In today's NBA he Shaq 2.0 :lol

All we need from Cousins is 15/10 and physical play. He can do that next to Brow and Bron. Legit Big 3 I said.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 03:55 PM
Kawhi got that man Lkrfan shook.

How so? He the best in the game, but he not unbeatable. Like the 2015 Dubs, he got a few breaks down the line this year. I'm putting an * next to this year's rang. :lol

Joseph Kony
07-07-2019, 03:58 PM
remember last year when Laker fans were saying PATFO should just acquiesce to their demands and accept their poo poo platter offer because they were getting Nephew no matter what :lmao :lmao

from kawhi leonard to danny green :lmao

djohn2oo8
07-07-2019, 03:59 PM
How so? He the best in the game, but he not unbeatable. Like the 2015 Dubs, he got a few breaks down the line this year. I'm putting an * next to this year's rang. :lol
Because he is gonna be in that ass for years to come in your own building.

Clipper Nation
07-07-2019, 04:02 PM

Let's not gloss over how Kawhi had to drag that team through the playoffs kicking and screaming, similar to how Shaq and MVPau had to carry Kobe. Put all the asterisks you want on it, it was still a historic carry job. He earned that ring.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Because he is gonna be in that ass for years to come in your own building.

We'll see. I ain't scurred.

You need to worry about Westbrick/Harden reunion. I hear the rumor has legs :lol

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:03 PM
Let's not gloss over how Kawhi had to drag that team through the playoffs kicking and screaming, similar to how Shaq and MVPau had to carry Kobe. Put all the asterisks you want on it, it was still a historic carry job. He earned that ring.

No he didn't. Klay and KD were hurt. AsteriskPERIOD.

Clipper Nation
07-07-2019, 04:05 PM
No he didn't. Klay and KD were hurt. AsteriskPERIOD.

Excuses, excuses. That team wouldn't have even made it past Philly without Kawhi's historic carry job. I know you're used to role player rings as a Kobe fan, but you need to put some respeck on Kawhi's alpha rings. :downspin:

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:06 PM
AD vs Greek Freak
G68yDTMm6Fo

And CN think Trez stopping this man? Kiwi will get this smoke too :lol

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:07 PM
Excuses, excuses. That team wouldn't have even made it past Philly without Kawhi's historic carry job. I know you're used to role player rings as a Kobe fan, but you need to put some respeck on Kawhi's alpha rings. :downspin:

:downspin: that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :lmao

I forgot about how lucky he got vs Philly. :lol

Clipper Nation
07-07-2019, 04:08 PM
Man, AD sure has some nice regular season highlights. How many Finals MVPs does he have again? :downspin:

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Man, AD sure has some nice regular season highlights. How many Finals MVPs does he have again? :downspin:

:lol

baseline bum
07-07-2019, 04:15 PM
In today's NBA? He is. See my earlier post where he dropped 46 and 16 on these same Clipps earlier this year before he requested a trade. He even averaged like 27 and 14 vs the Dubs. In today's NBA he Shaq 2.0 :lol

All we need from Cousins is 15/10 and physical play. He can do that next to Brow and Bron. Legit Big 3 I said.

LMAO bullshit. Also Kawhi ain't Mike Bibby as much as I hate the fucker.

Thread
07-07-2019, 04:16 PM

Your Leonard had 1 when he absconded with it.

Leonard

Thread
07-07-2019, 04:17 PM

Also, he ain't a Spur no more. Pop got overseered. tee, hee.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:27 PM

Kiwi stopping AD? Nope. Don't believe me?
msigtq1CdFM

He made himself at home in Kiwi's house. Dirty feet all on the coffee table and shit :lol

Clipper Nation
07-07-2019, 04:28 PM

Speaking of highlights, here's some nice ones:

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:29 PM
Speaking of highlights, here's some nice ones:

46 and 16? :lmao

Clipper Nation
07-07-2019, 04:34 PM
46 and 16? :lmao

He blew a 20-point lead that game and barely clung on to the win despite the big stats. Plus that was back when Marcin Gortat's washed-up ass was still starting for us. 'Nuff said. :downspin:

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:35 PM
Spurts got that bidness too
f5szeN-XEjs

LkrFan
He blew a 20-point lead that game and barely clung on to the win despite the big stats. Plus that was back when Marcin Gortat's washed-up ass was still starting for us. 'Nuff said. :downspin:

spurraider21
Solid post from LG (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=188047):

2019 Clipps = 2018 Celtics. :lol

I'm sure you farmers will enjoy the rest of det thread :lmao
clippers even without tobias were better than the lakers with bron :lmao

sure, lakers added davis, but the clips added kawhi. that cancels out at the very least (kawhi is better). then you factor in the lakers losing some decent rotation players while the clippers also gained paul george. it's not even close :lol

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:43 PM
I don't like what Kiwi did to us, but all these highlights are just a friendly reminder of who we got. Our best player is 26 years old and just entering his prime. Career playoff averages of 30.5ppg, 12.7rpg, 2.5bpg and 1.8spg.

Now he's reunited with a motivated Boogie (contract year) and Bron (missed playoffs last year). Everybody counting us out and are on the toenail clipper bandwagon? :lol

The only thing that worries me is if they can stay healthy. I'm not afraid of any team in the league.

baseline bum
07-07-2019, 04:46 PM
I don't like what Kiwi did to us, but all these highlights are just a friendly reminder of who we got. Our best player is 26 years old and just entering his prime. Career playoff averages of 30.5ppg, 12.7rpg, 2.5bpg and 1.8spg.

Now he's reunited with a motivated Boogie (contract year) and Bron (missed playoffs last year). Everybody counting us out and are on the toenail clipper bandwagon? :lol

The only thing that worries me is if they can stay healthy. I'm not afraid of any team in the league.

Oh yeah LeBron is the picture of motivation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcPZ0wG372I

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:47 PM
clippers even without tobias were better than the lakers with bron :lmao

sure, lakers added davis, but the clips added kawhi. that cancels out at the very least (kawhi is better). then you factor in the lakers losing some decent rotation players while the clippers also gained paul george. it's not even close :lol

Is Kawhi really better? He's been on better teams. I'm not so sure that if Davis were on better teams there wouldn't be changes in perceptions.

Reminds me of the KG vs Duncan argument for GOAT PF. One played for Pop coached teams. The other didn't.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Oh yeah LeBron is the picture of motivation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcPZ0wG372I

DMC
07-07-2019, 04:51 PM
Is Kawhi really better? He's been on better teams. I'm not so sure that if Davis were on better teams there wouldn't be changes in perceptions.

Reminds me of the KG vs Duncan argument for GOAT PF. One played for Pop coached teams. The other didn't.

I feel like Kawhi is being overrated just a bit. I don't know what he'd have to do to change that but it's enough that Laker fans think he's the shit until he spurns them at which time he becomes a bum.

DMC
07-07-2019, 04:52 PM

Why should you be afraid? You've made violent love to most of them, even if you were on the bottom.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:53 PM
Gonna post this for future reference
Who knew CN had such great artistic abilities? :lol

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:56 PM
I feel like Kawhi is being overrated just a bit. I don't know what he'd have to do to change that but it's enough that Laker fans think he's the shit until he spurns them at which time he becomes a bum.

He's not a bum. He's a winner. I just laugh at people crowning him just because he added "Playoff P" to a team who caught a lot of breaks last year.

They still gotta lace em up. Let's see what they do.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 04:56 PM
Why should you be afraid? You've made violent love to most of them, even if you were on the bottom.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 05:03 PM

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 05:09 PM

:downspin:

baseline bum
07-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Gonna post this for future reference
Who knew CN had such great artistic abilities? :lol

Not really. Jordan got his dad killed but Kawhi's was already dead.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 05:15 PM
This one goes out to my nigga djohn2oo8
G0OFBGe2XsU
He basically dominated every potential WC playoff foe. Me likey :tu

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 05:16 PM

That's foul. -200 points for being insensitive son. SMH

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 05:23 PM
In a loss, he gave it to Gobert too
Y-UIk_6zUck
He flanked by Boogie and Bron now though. Let's do this :lol

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 05:28 PM

CN thinking I'm afraid of a snake who couldn't beat Joe Ingles in the 1st round :lol

baseline bum
07-07-2019, 05:29 PM

CN thinking I'm afraid of a snake who couldn't beat Joe Ingles in the 1st round :lol

Your snake couldn't even beat Phoenix to get to the 1st round tbh

djohn2oo8
07-07-2019, 05:30 PM
This one goes out to my nigga djohn2oo8 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14870)
G0OFBGe2XsU
He basically dominated every potential WC playoff foe. Me likey :tu
Advanced only once in the playoffs. Once.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 05:31 PM
Your snake couldn't even beat Phoenix to get to the 1st round tbh

Clipper Nation
07-07-2019, 05:32 PM
Clippers: playoffs
AD: no playoffs & Quit!

RC_Drunkford
07-07-2019, 05:35 PM
https://twitter.com/davidaldridgedc/status/1147580519141576704 :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Clipper Nation
07-07-2019, 05:35 PM

:lol That reminds me: Joe Ingles has made the playoffs more recently than AD or the Lakers.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 05:36 PM
Advanced only once in the playoffs. Once.
You see, this ^^ is what I'm talking bout. Players getting glorified because they are on good teams.

Marino never won. He chop liver too? :lol

What was Pau's playoff record before Kobe? Answer: 0-12. With Kobe? Answer: 2 rangs (would've been 3 if Byum AND Ariza played in 08 instead of VladRad/Luke and a Somali named Mbenga tbh)

If KG had Pop on his sideline for 20 straight years the narrative between him and Jim changesPERIOD.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 05:37 PM
:lol That reminds me: Joe Ingles has made the playoffs more recently than AD or the Lakers.

They gonna be a problem this year too. Had a fantastic offseason, but the Clipps are the ones being crowned.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Clippers: playoffs
AD: no playoffs & Quit!

Clipper Nation
07-07-2019, 05:38 PM
You see, this ^^ is what I'm talking bout. Players getting glorified because they are on good teams.
Case in point: Kobe. A role player who casuals put in the GOAT discussion because his teams won in spite of him.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 05:40 PM
Case in point: Kobe. A role player who casuals put in the GOAT discussion because his teams won in spite of him.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 05:41 PM
https://twitter.com/davidaldridgedc/status/1147580519141576704 :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

If we get the 2017-2018 Boogie, I'm good with that :lol

Thread
07-07-2019, 05:42 PM

Kobe: 2
Daddy: 1

Spurtacular
07-07-2019, 06:41 PM
Lakers were gonna pay Kawhi $11 million less than the Clippers? :lol

4:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y69PH8IwRz4

Laker_1995
07-07-2019, 06:42 PM

Broussard

damn if only we had 5 % more. So close

Spurtacular
07-07-2019, 06:48 PM
Case in point: Kobe. A role player who casuals put in the GOAT discussionbecause his teams won in spite of him.

:lol True :lol

Mugen
07-07-2019, 06:49 PM
Days like today just remind me that I need to be thankful for the man that started it all....Kobe.

Kirby, I'll never forget how your broke down ass absolutely set the franchise back 10, maybe 15 years. Goddamn, even the biggest laker hater in the world couldnt fuck up that team worse than you did and still have a bunch of dumb East LA messicans still worship the ground you walk on....:toast

Thread
07-07-2019, 06:51 PM
damn if only we had 5 % more. So close

Honest to God.

Clipper Nation
07-07-2019, 06:55 PM
Days like today just remind me that I need to be thankful for the man that started it all....Kobe.

Kirby, I'll never forget how your broke down ass absolutely set the franchise back 10, maybe 15 years. Goddamn, even the biggest laker hater in the world couldnt fuck up that team worse than you did and still have a bunch of dumb East LA messicans still worship the ground you walk on....:toast
Whitlock

Thread
07-07-2019, 06:58 PM

He's my hero. It was him who woke the old man up & started us off on a stream that ended with back-to-back. It was him who shut his mouth & listened to Fisher there v. Boston. "Shut the fuck up, go down into the paint & go-to-work. Stop whining!" Kobe didn't sulk, nor quit. He STFU, went down into the paint and went to work. And stopped fucking whining! By listening to Fisher and applying the lesson we rang. The lesson ran over into his choice at the top of that key to double cross every motherfucker whoever was cocksure of him that he'd hoist it. No. No. Uh, uh. No. Artest broke their fuckin' back.

Mugs, he did what your Duncan could not do...double nor triple.

& they never sold Kobe's shit.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Whitlock

Quoting Human Beat Box? -250 points son :lol

BD24
07-07-2019, 07:18 PM
He's my hero. It was him who woke the old man up & started us off on a stream that ended with back-to-back. It was him who shut his mouth & listened to Fisher there v. Boston. "Shut the fuck up, go down into the paint & go-to-work. Stop whining!" Kobe didn't sulk, nor quit. He STFU, went down into the paint and went to work. And stopped fucking whining! By listening to Fisher and applying the lesson we rang. The lesson ran over into his choice at the top of that key to double cross every motherfucker whoever was cocksure of him that he'd hoist it. No. No. Uh, uh. No. Artest broke their fuckin' back.

Mugs, he did what your Duncan could not do...double nor triple.

& they never sold Kobe's shit.
He did miss the playoffs, our Duncan could never do that

Thread
07-07-2019, 07:19 PM
He did miss the playoffs, our Duncan could never do that

You're equating that? Ya squirt.

BD24
07-07-2019, 07:21 PM
You're equating that? Ya squirt.
He did miss the playoffs, our Duncan could never do that.

tee hee

Thread
07-07-2019, 07:24 PM
He did miss the playoffs, our Duncan could never do that.

tee hee

It's a shit retort & you're a squirt for lodging it.

BD24
07-07-2019, 07:27 PM
It's a shit retort & you're a squirt for lodging it.
He did request a trade, our Duncan could never do that.

tee hee

Thread
07-07-2019, 07:48 PM
He did request a trade, our Duncan could never do that.

tee hee

& if he did we'd be forbidden to hear about it like we've been forbidden to hear the Leonard materiel. He just clammed up.

BD24
07-07-2019, 07:52 PM
& if he did we'd be forbidden to hear about it like we've been forbidden to hear the Leonard materiel. He just clammed up.
He did miss the playoffs, our Duncan would never do that.

tee hee

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 07:55 PM

AD and Boogie gonna eat. :tu

KimmyGib
07-07-2019, 08:37 PM
Is Kawhi a sociopath? Or gentle, misunderstood soul manipulated by greedy forces?

https://youtu.be/T5WWwuLQ7o4

DMC
07-07-2019, 10:24 PM

+ Paul George got catfished while Rodman was a catfish.

DMC
07-07-2019, 10:28 PM
Is Kawhi a sociopath? Or gentle, misunderstood soul manipulated by greedy forces?

https://youtu.be/T5WWwuLQ7o4

I've never heard anything disrespectful from Kawhi. As far as I can tell, from a 10,000 foot view, he's being vilified unjustly. His final stint with the Spurs was pretty shitty but we don't know the full story. He could easily be like RW and be a smartass. He's humble though, a rare quality for a superstar.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 10:42 PM
Whitlock

Jesse James Dolan

lefty
10-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Bump