PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Clippers are Vegas favorites to win the NBA title

InRareForm
07-06-2019, 09:01 AM

InRareForm
07-06-2019, 09:04 AM
Might be a delusional fan / degenerate gambler but I am going to put some money on spurs 70 to 1 and then sell the ticket for profit when they make 2nd round tbh

Jack Ryan
07-06-2019, 09:17 AM
Vegas stretch...

Ghazi
07-06-2019, 09:39 AM
Makes sense IMO... Clippers could easily win 60+

Question... are the Lakers really the 2nd best team in the NBA as the odds imply? I think they could struggle to win 50.

Clipper Nation
07-06-2019, 09:45 AM
That's a headline I never thought I'd see in my life.

Thread
07-06-2019, 09:47 AM
That's a headline I never thought I'd see in my life.

I thought you'd given up on craven pursuits & was studying for the ministry?

Spurs Homer
07-06-2019, 09:48 AM
Congrats to the Clips for landing

TWO

malingering traitors.

Thread
07-06-2019, 09:49 AM
Makes sense IMO... Clippers could easily win 60+

Question... are the Lakers really the 2nd best team in the NBA as the odds imply? I think they could struggle to win 50.

Oh, of course, you believe Vegas for your Clippers, but, not the Lakers. Typical Ghazi strip. You never were a man of conviction. Just a little weasel with white frilly panties.

RC_Drunkford
07-06-2019, 09:52 AM
Clippers are nice but their back court is pretty mediocre and they only have one Center. Need to add depth. Same with Lakers, their guard rotation is trash

Thread
07-06-2019, 09:52 AM
Congrats to the Clips for landing

TWO

malingering traitors.

Homer, eschewing his white frilly panties and acting like somebody. There are others like you, but, Media will go to work on that crowd pliers & a blow torch starting today in anticipation of November. It's Xmas for Media, the motherfuckers. This ain't 2 Novembers and a lifetime when Media thought it Xmas again..."We'll have Trump stretched out and can tease and torment him at our leisure. We'll have Hillary to laud and Trump to bash." But, I digress.

Bully, bully for you, Homer.

Spurs Homer
07-06-2019, 09:56 AM
Homer, eschewing his white frilly panties and acting like somebody. There are others like you, but, Media will go to work on that crowd pliers & a blow torch starting today in anticipation of November. It's Xmas for Media, the motherfuckers. This ain't 2 Novembers and a lifetime when Media thought it Xmas again..."We'll have Trump stretched out and can tease and torment him at our leisure. We'll have Hillary to laud and Trump to bash." But, I digress.

Bully, bully for you, Homer.

I never cared about traitors.

Leonard malingered and stole 19 million from the Spurs - fuck that piece of shit - he is the last person I would root for.

Trump is a piece of shit traitor and History will not be kind to his traitor brainwashed cult like you Culbear -

sorry

truth is not negotiable or fluid or debatable.

No matter what your lying piece of shit traitor brainwashed you into believing.

Ghazi
07-06-2019, 09:58 AM
Oh, of course, you believe Vegas for your Clippers, but, not the Lakers. Typical Ghazi strip. You never were a man of conviction. Just a little weasel with white frilly panties.

:lol they ain't my Clippers and I don't trust Vegas on anything tbh.

Just saying..., is adding AD to a 37 win team enough to make them the 2nd best team in the NBA?

Ghazi
07-06-2019, 09:59 AM
Regarding though, I do think the Clippers are the best team in the NBA with these additions.

But did the Lakers add enough to surpass teams like the Bucks, Sixers, Nuggets, and Warriors?

I feel like I'm missing something.. and Lebron will be 35 next year.

Thread
07-06-2019, 10:07 AM
I never cared about traitors.

Leonard malingered and stole 19 million from the Spurs - fuck that piece of shit - he is the last person I would root for.

Trump is a piece of shit traitor and History will not be kind to his traitor brainwashed cult like you Culbear -

sorry

truth is not negotiable or fluid or debatable.

No matter what your lying piece of shit traitor brainwashed you into believing.

I wasn't brainwashed for the countless Presidents before Him. I knew they were fucking us over,,,I just couldn't figure out why. Why would an American President put the world ahead of his own people? I figured He was going to be the same TOSB once he got in there(after he'd left her where he found her). 2+ months later he stood proud before the man, walked the walk, vowed the vows, made the start.

He vowed to MAGA. He made MAGA.

---45---

Spurs Homer
07-06-2019, 10:16 AM
I wasn't brainwashed for the countless Presidents before Him. I knew they were fucking us over,,,I just couldn't figure out why. Why would an American President put the world ahead of his own people? I figured He was going to be the same TOSB once he got in there(after he'd left her where he found her). 2+ months later he stood proud before the man, walked the walk, vowed the vows, made the start.

---45---

Only a brainwashed cult idiot would believe that the guy who stood next to Putin in Helsinki and said;

"I choose Russia"

would be stupid enough - (just watch the Helsinki treason tape)

to spout shit like "putting the country first"

How absolutely fucking racist do you have to be to even swallow that bullshit while the traitor - in FRONT OF YOUR FACE -

looks at the camera and says

"the stupidity of the USA is what caused the bad relationship with Putin/Russia"

How stupid does one have to be to see this with your own eyes and come to any OTHER conclusion except -

HE SOLD OUT HIS COUNTRY IN FRONT OF THE WORLD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBtsNNXjBPw

Clipper Nation
07-06-2019, 10:20 AM

---45---

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2019, 10:20 AM
Regarding though, I do think the Clippers are the best team in the NBA with these additions.

But did the Lakers add enough to surpass teams like the Bucks, Sixers, Nuggets, and Warriors?

I feel like I'm missing something.. and Lebron will be 35 next year.

They aren't the 2nd best team, but Vegas is still going to get a ton of money on them, so they have to protect themselves in advance..

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2019, 10:22 AM
Clippers are definitely the favorites, but far from a lock, especially with how injury prone their current roster is(don't forget how bad George looked after his shoulder injury)..

You have to remember, Kawhi has NEVER played on a team that wasn't very good when he misses games..his teams have something like a 70% winning rate when he doesn't play..we'll see how they look from a chemistry standpoint..

Thread
07-06-2019, 10:27 AM
Only a brainwashed cult idiot would believe that the guy who stood next to Putin in Helsinki and said;

"I choose Russia"

would be stupid enough - (just watch the Helsinki treason tape)

to spout shit like "putting the country first"

How absolutely fucking racist do you have to be to even swallow that bullshit while the traitor - in FRONT OF YOUR FACE -

looks at the camera and says

"the stupidity of the USA is what caused the bad relationship with Putin/Russia"

How stupid does one have to be to see this with your own eyes and come to any OTHER conclusion except -

HE SOLD OUT HIS COUNTRY IN FRONT OF THE WORLD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBtsNNXjBPw

WTF has Russia ever actually done to us? It's all boogeyman styles since WW2 ended. That Merkel beast gets in bed with Poot, pumpin' oil outta there, but, Trump tries to forge a money makiing operation twixt and he's called everything but a white man.

Meddling. I want to see it. I don't trust anyone to tell me. Let me see it. You know what it is, c'mon, we all know:::a bunch of Facebookers spreading rumors about fat ass Hillary's health. That's it & that's all. Hell, the New York Times does that about the old man since he came down that escalator.

I wanted him to pal up with Poot. Oh, yeah, it's okay to sell Big Mac's & every other wampum over there, but, they have to retain their boogeyman status while we trade over the sale's counter. It's all nonsense, Homer. Wake the fuck up!

Spurs Homer
07-06-2019, 10:32 AM
WTF has Russia ever actually done to us? It's all boogeyman styles since WW2 ended. That Merkel beast gets in bed with Poot, pumpin' oil outta there, but, Trump tries to forge a money makiing operation twixt and he's called everything but a white man.

Meddling. I want to see it. I don't trust anyone to tell me. Let me see it. You know what it is, c'mon, we all know:::a bunch of Facebookers spreading rumors about fat ass Hillary's health. That's it & that's all. Hell, the New York Times does that about the old man since he came down that escalator.

I wanted him to pal up with Poot. Oh, yeah, it's okay to sell Big Mac's & every other wampum over there, but, they have to retain their boogeyman status while we trade over the sale's counter. It's all nonsense, Homer. Wake the fuck up!

1) Read the Mueller report - you won't. It is in there. Plus the Counter-intelligence investigation to follow the money and see how far Trump is compromised was transferred to the FBI CI team and ZERO has been revealed -

2) I'll further respond in the Political Forum - not here -

Apologies for the thread hijack!

ambchang
07-06-2019, 10:39 AM
I think the bucks will make more moves to get some outside shooting. Obvious move is get rid of Bledsoe for nothing the room to get a couple of 3&d guys.

If they do then they are the favourites.

And feel bad for Houston, they peaked two years too early.

Thread
07-06-2019, 10:41 AM
1) Read the Mueller report - you won't. It is in there. Plus the Counter-intelligence investigation to follow the money and see how far Trump is compromised was transferred to the FBI CI team and ZERO has been revealed -

2) I'll further respond in the Political Forum - not here -

Apologies for the thread hijack!

I wouldn't believe a fuckin' word of that Report, Homer. Not a one. The Intel Agencies in this country are compromised by the politics. A fuckin' shame, a crime to allow themselves to be ruined like that because one man knocked over the 250 year old apple cart. Now they can never be trusted again. They took the short route because they couldn't bear to have a regular American as President. "This will not only get his fat ass outta there, but, it'll stop any other wise ass from even thinking about making President again. It's Bush,Clinton,Bush,Clinton,Hussein Obama,Clinton!!!"

Spurs Homer
07-06-2019, 10:55 AM
I wouldn't believe a fuckin' word of that Report, Homer. Not a one. The Intel Agencies in this country are compromised by the politics. A fuckin' shame, a crime to allow themselves to be ruined like that because one man knocked over the 250 year old apple cart. Now they can never be trusted again. They took the short route because they couldn't bear to have a regular American as President. "This will not only get his fat ass outta there, but, it'll stop any other wise ass from even thinking about making President again. It's Bush,Clinton,Bush,Clinton,Hussein Obama,Clinton!!!"

I thought you were a wee bit smarter and better than that.

Over a hundred years - our intel is world class -

but ONE CON MAN -

convinced you they were ALL corrupt and he convinced you while LYING OVER 11,000 times to your face.

Search yourself. It is pretty blatant how duped you allowed yourself to become.

CON MAN will do what con man do - CON PEOPLE at every turn to protect the truth from exposing their criminality.

The intel community - all of them - are the true patriots here and when there is a bad apple - they get rooted out and the rest of them do NOT protect them and try to go rogue because they need people they can trust because their lives depend on it.

Suddenly - CONSPIRACIES - are the norm in your brainwashed world.

NO

The CON MAN - is the STAIN here. He sold out the country. He committed tax fraud. Accepted bribes. Stole the presidency.

Wake the fuck up.

midnightpulp
07-06-2019, 11:00 AM
:lol they ain't my Clippers and I don't trust Vegas on anything tbh.

Just saying..., is adding AD to a 37 win team enough to make them the 2nd best team in the NBA?

You've been a gambler. No. Vegas "odds" aren't true odds in any sense of the concept. Vegas/Bookies set the odds at a number they believe will generate the most action while at the same time limiting their payout risk. This number often shifts due to lack of/too much action on any particular bet, since they want balanced betting across the board (i.e. more losers than winners). The Lakers are probably 20 to 1 to win the title in reality, but if Vegas set the odds at that, they would get excessive action there and too little action on other choices, so they would lower the Lakers title odds and raise the title odds of other teams to get more money spread out.

If you were a bookie, and you were offering 20 to 1 Lakers, 2 to 1 Clippers, 10 to 1 Warriors, 6 to 1 Bucks and you took 100K in bets all on the Lakers, you'd be fucked if the Lakers won the title, so to protect yourself and try to ensure you'll be collecting more dead money than paying off winners, you'd lower the Lakers odds to 5 to 1 and increase odds for every other team. This is also why smart gamblers will wait until there's a favorable shift in the odds/line to make a bet.

Thread
07-06-2019, 11:03 AM
I thought you were a wee bit smarter and better than that.

Over a hundred years - our intel is world class -

but ONE CON MAN -

convinced you they were ALL corrupt and he convinced you while LYING OVER 11,000 times to your face.

Search yourself. It is pretty blatant how duped you allowed yourself to become.

CON MAN will do what con man do - CON PEOPLE at every turn to protect the truth from exposing their criminality.

The intel community - all of them - are the true patriots here and when there is a bad apple - they get rooted out and the rest of them do NOT protect them and try to go rogue because they need people they can trust because their lives depend on it.

Suddenly - CONSPIRACIES - are the norm in your brainwashed world.

NO

The CON MAN - is the STAIN here. He sold out the country. He committed tax fraud. Accepted bribes. Stole the presidency.

Wake the fuck up.

It was (world class), then they were asked to run a President off. They considered it, agonized over it & then gingerly stepped over the line. They cannot step back now. No. Ever again. They're shit. They're compromised. They're political. A gd shame, Homer.

Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.

phxspurfan
07-06-2019, 11:50 AM
No disagreement here. But the Warriors don’t belong on a list of contenders with Klay out. Celtics should be there now though with Kemba

phxspurfan
07-06-2019, 11:58 AM
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RoT1z449ZLw/XLKV_zc0hHI/AAAAAAAAcJg/69u8mkSLHX8l06_j97ZC9mguJe0SLz16ACLcBGAs/s1600/Patrick%2BBeverley%2Bmocking%2BKevin%2BDurant%2Bfl opping3.gif

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 12:40 PM
Clippers are nice but their back court is pretty mediocre and they only have one Center. Need to add depth. Same with Lakers, their guard rotation is trash

Give the Clippers Derrick White and Dejounte Murray for a pick and a prospect

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 12:41 PM
No disagreement here. But the Warriors don’t belong on a list of contenders with Klay out. Celtics should be there now though with Kemba
Klay will be back before the ASB and they'll be in 4th-5th place at that point.

Torn ACL =/= Achilles. Durant is the one who will be out most if not all of next season.