PDA

View Full Version : Misson Accomplished: Autist Bitch Will Not Spend His Prime With The Lakers.

Marcus Bryant
07-06-2019, 09:16 AM
https://heightline.com/wp-content/uploads/Gregg-Popovich-2-e1524607015409.jpg

emmo
07-06-2019, 09:19 AM
tbh

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-06-2019, 09:21 AM

Jack Ryan
07-06-2019, 09:25 AM
KL gots 4 maybe 5 years....lets see what he does..

Emperor
07-06-2019, 09:29 AM
In b4 the lock.

offset formation
07-06-2019, 09:33 AM
Clippers are going to be a force because Presti went the draft pick compensation way. Left the Clippers with way too much depth.

He needed to pull a Shamet and/or Zubac or Lou Will or Montrezl or PatBev out of it too. Instead he got 5 picks and two good players. He needed at least one more player and fewer picks. The vast majority of those picks are going to be very late round selections.

BillMc
07-06-2019, 10:06 AM
Clippers are going to be a force because Presti went the draft pick compensation way. Left the Clippers with way too much depth.

I really don't know who is going to beat the Clippers next year unless PG comes up small (as he sometimes has) or Philly or Milwaukee continue to evolve. Lakers will be improved, but I'm not sure they'll be quite as good as everyone thinks.

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2019, 10:08 AM
He already got a ring and joined a superior Clippers team, while the Spurs got DeMar DeRozan and barely anything else in return:lol

If that's an accomplished mission, then the bar was really, really, really low..

BillMc
07-06-2019, 10:10 AM
Dude wanted to go to LA and he's there. I mean, I guess, it is better that it wasn't the Lakers, only because Clipper trolls are less annoying? But give them time.

bic50
07-06-2019, 10:14 AM
Dumbass tread

Russ
07-06-2019, 10:15 AM
As an added bonus, Pop's deal with Toronto also resurrected the Spurs' reputation.

If Pop trades Kawhi to a lesser team, Kawhi can walk without looking like a spoiled diva. The Spurs still look like the issue, not Kawhi.

But trading Kawhi to a team that wins the title -- then Kawhi walks two weeks after winning finals MVP -- that makes Kawhi look like the issue.

Plus, Pop looks benevolent by gifting Kawhi another title rather than banishing him to some mediocre outfit.

RD2191
07-06-2019, 10:20 AM
You'd think Kawhi fucked y'all's wives or something. Get the fuck over it already. :lol grown ass men letting a basketball player have this much impact on their lives :lol

r0drig0lac
07-06-2019, 10:24 AM
lmao

pgardn
07-06-2019, 10:30 AM
You'd think Kawhi fucked y'all's wives or something. Get the fuck over it already. :lol grown ass men letting a basketball player have this much impact on their lives :lol

This is a sports message board retard.
Is your Dr. Phil erogenous zone?

offset formation
07-06-2019, 10:35 AM
As an added bonus, Pop's deal with Toronto also resurrected the Spurs' reputation.

If Pop trades Kawhi to a lesser team, Kawhi can walk without looking like a spoiled diva. The Spurs still look like the issue, not Kawhi.

But trading Kawhi to a team that wins the title -- then Kawhi walks two weeks after winning finals MVP -- that makes Kawhi look like the issue.

Plus, Pop looks benevolent by gifting Kawhi another title rather than banishing him to some mediocre outfit.

And what kind of bitch ass punk doesn't defend their title?

offset formation
07-06-2019, 10:38 AM

Said the guy with 48,975 posts in 7+ years. How many troll accounts do you have btw?

TFUOH

Marcus Bryant
07-06-2019, 10:39 AM

:claw

offset formation
07-06-2019, 10:41 AM
:claw

Yep, that guy

Spurtacular
07-06-2019, 10:41 AM
I think the Toronto ring was a bit of a backfire though.

Amuseddaysleeper
07-06-2019, 10:45 AM
He already got a ring and joined a superior Clippers team, while the Spurs got DeMar DeRozan and barely anything else in return:lol

If that's an accomplished mission, then the bar was really, really, really low..

Preach

cjw
07-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Trade Derozan to them too so he can take the ball out of Kawhi and PG’s hands. Not as bad as it was with Westbrick by any means though.

Too bad neither LA team has draft picks left to trade.

cjw
07-06-2019, 10:55 AM

Slightly less of a bitch ass punk than someone who leaves a team that was a bounce or two away from beating a 73 win team, and then joining that 73 win team

Marcus Bryant
07-06-2019, 10:57 AM

It’s confirmation. The Spurs didn’t mishandle the treatment of his injury. He wanted to be in southern California and it didn’t matter if whatever team he was on was good enough to win a title. All that remains is for him to be hit by a bus.

BillMc
07-06-2019, 11:01 AM
It’s confirmation. The Spurs didn’t mishandle the treatment of his injury. He wanted to be in southern California and it didn’t matter if whatever team he was on was good enough to win a title. All that remains is for him to be hit by a bus.

Yep. Kawhi left TWO teams he'd won championships with for California dreaming....I mean one team developed him, and one team gave into his every whim, but neither side of the coin meant anything apparently.

Man, he must be homesick.

Spurminator
07-06-2019, 11:04 AM
I guess pissing off two fanbases in two years wasn't enough, he had to go and fuck OKC over too.

RD2191
07-06-2019, 11:13 AM
This is a sports message board retard.
Is your Dr. Phil erogenous zone?

Said the guy with 48,975 posts in 7+ years. How many troll accounts do you have btw?

TFUOH

Oh look, 2 of these grown ass men. Maybe you 2 should go fuck each other to get over Kawhi hurting you. :lmao

bic50
07-06-2019, 11:46 AM
Bitching just for the sake of bitching

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Oh look, 2 of these grown ass men. Maybe you 2 should go fuck each other to get over Kawhi hurting you. :lmao

:lol

phxspurfan
07-06-2019, 12:12 PM
But trading Kawhi to a team that wins the title -- then Kawhi walks two weeks after winning finals MVP -- that makes Kawhi look like the issue

Maybe for Spurs fans, but the media will never attack a star who wanted to go to LA

cd98
07-06-2019, 12:33 PM
LA will be good bc they’ll load up on mid level talent and have depth. Spurs lose by having both Clippers and Lakers with that talent.

offset formation
07-06-2019, 12:41 PM
Bitching just for the sake of bitching

And oh look, another neph fanboy

offset formation
07-06-2019, 12:43 PM

Not my fault you put your pathetic nature on a tee. I'll tee it up every time. Meanwhile, you're left with sex jokes.

Look in the mirror.

bic50
07-06-2019, 12:47 PM
And oh look, another neph fanboy
bitching for the sake of bitching. Kawhi broke you people :lol

offset formation
07-06-2019, 12:49 PM
bitching for the sake of bitching. Kawhi broke you people :lol

You people? That is Spursist.

Thanks for proving you're not a fan.

daslicer
07-06-2019, 12:57 PM

:lol This is real rich coming from the guy who had this response:

It'll never be over. He'll always be the one that got away. No homo.

RD2191
07-06-2019, 01:01 PM

I'm not in here crying about it though. These dudes are literally logging in just to cry about Kawhi.

Dr. John R. Brinkley
07-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Collateral damage to the Lakers as well by dragging this out. Doesn’t redeem Kawhi in any way, but further evidence of how he operates.

Twisted_Dawg
07-06-2019, 02:16 PM
I guess pissing off two fanbases in two years wasn't enough, he had to go and fuck OKC over too.

Good point. And I think we can also add in the Laker fanbase as well the way Kawhi used and manipulated the Lakers. That's four fanbases that hate his guts.

slick'81
07-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Ya he probably never really wanted the lakers so not much of an acomplishment

Dejounte
07-06-2019, 02:55 PM
I'm not in here crying about it though. These dudes are literally logging in just to cry about Kawhi.

You log in here to post garbage. Youre not much better. 48k posts in 7 years LMAO. Get a life dude

Dejounte
07-06-2019, 02:56 PM
Rd is the same dude that gets an orgasm when things dont go right for the Spurs. Dude has a weird fetish and should get mental help.

timtonymanu
07-06-2019, 02:56 PM

Damn rob go easy on them lol

Legacy
07-06-2019, 03:04 PM

:lmao "the nerve"

JeffDuncan
07-06-2019, 03:22 PM
As an added bonus, Pop's deal with Toronto also resurrected the Spurs' reputation. ...

Not with me. Damn stupid foolishness.

Spurminator
07-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Good point. And I think we can also add in the Laker fanbase as well the way Kawhi used and manipulated the Lakers. That's four fanbases that hate his guts.

Honest question... are there really any Laker fans that are so loyal that they wouldn't just bandwagon onto the Clippers if they were the better team?

EricB
07-07-2019, 01:57 PM

Clearly you still have zero zero clue what leverage is

Hyperhypo
07-07-2019, 04:06 PM
If we didn't move Kawhi the warriors would have another ring. Kd may have stayed. Kawhi leaves us and we do t hand keldon Johnson or derozen and Jacob. It was a decent trade but only because he was leaving us

07-07-2019, 04:42 PM
Was a trade to the Clippers feasible at the time? I would've taken draft picks and Shai over Demar. Probably wasn't an option though since he made it clear he was going to LA as soon as his contract was up.

duncan2k5
07-07-2019, 06:46 PM

Ppl were laughing at Kawhi after he was traded... They considered Toronto a wasteland... Now yall acting like this was pops plan to make them win a title

duncan2k5
07-07-2019, 06:48 PM

He left BECAUSE of the situation the Spurs created... If there was no situation, he wouldn't have wanted to go

Pavlov
07-07-2019, 06:49 PM
Ppl were laughing at Kawhi after he was traded... They considered Toronto a wasteland... Now yall acting like this was pops plan to make them win a titleWhy are you still butthurt?

It's all over.

He's gone.

You can't get him back.

Marcus Bryant
07-07-2019, 07:20 PM
He left BECAUSE of the situation the Spurs created... If there was no situation, he wouldn't have wanted to go

The situation being they don't play their home games in southern California. Couldn't admit he's homesick so there's gotta be an excuse. Same story played out in Toronto. Not hard to figure out.

Arcadian
07-07-2019, 08:14 PM
Love this move by Kawhi. This is great for the NBA, much better than if he'd gone to the Lakers. Instead of stacking three superstars on one team, now it's 2 and 2. That's more competitive and how it should be. Thank you Kawhi for not being a bitch like Durant.

BackHome
07-07-2019, 08:46 PM
Oh he is still a bitch for doing all that shady shit collecting a check while hiding out in New York.

baseline bum
07-07-2019, 09:27 PM

Lakers too since his dragging out free agency until the Clippers could land PG13 cost the Lakers Kemba, Bagdanovic, Russell, and Brogdon, all of whom they'd much rather have than D-League + Cousins + KCP.

TDMVPDPOY
07-07-2019, 09:34 PM
the problem here is, he never wanted to play with lebron or help increase lebrons legacy if they do succeed...

kawhi is a self made player climbing the ranks, yes if he had won with the spurs his ATG ranking would be jumping, but it wouldnt jump that compared to him winning with raptors or some team that hasnt won shit...

as for playing with lebron/lakers, they need him more then him needing lebron to win...maybe for money,but he has already given up so much money for his way out to home town...what does kawhi gain from succeeding winning with lebron? he gains jackshit...

duncan2k5
07-08-2019, 12:39 AM
the problem here is, he never wanted to play with lebron or help increase lebrons legacy if they do succeed...

kawhi is a self made player climbing the ranks, yes if he had won with the spurs his ATG ranking would be jumping, but it wouldnt jump that compared to him winning with raptors or some team that hasnt won shit...

as for playing with lebron/lakers, they need him more then him needing lebron to win...maybe for money,but he has already given up so much money for his way out to home town...what does kawhi gain from succeeding winning with lebron? he gains jackshit...

Exactly

horseshue
07-08-2019, 02:17 AM
He could still bitch his way out whenever he wants, so i wouldnt be so sure.

cutewizard
07-08-2019, 02:22 AM

------------------------------------------------

this is my turf, this is my kingdom

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

cutewizard
07-08-2019, 02:51 AM
Guys, why cant you get over Kawhi?

just forget him, and lets all move on

there are a lot of players still to come in this Earth

cutewizard
07-08-2019, 02:52 AM
someday a 6-9 super point forward could arrive, but he could hit the three like Curry

cutewizard
07-08-2019, 02:52 AM
Or someday a 6-9 off guard could arrive on Earth, with the legendary MJ skill level, who could hit the three like Klay

cutewizard
07-08-2019, 02:53 AM
and lets face it, a full GS roster would beat the Raptors anyway

Kawhi and the Raptors just got lucky

ZeusWillJudge
07-08-2019, 02:53 AM
Guys, why cant you get over Kawhi?

just forget him, and lets all move on

there are a lot of players still to come in this Earth

Hate is stronger than love. Especially here.

cutewizard
07-08-2019, 02:55 AM
Kawhi is very very good, but not transcendent, or Ascendant-like

a 6-9 Ramon Fernandez would cream Kawhi, hahahahahaha

but there are players who are truly unique, almost irreplaceable:

MJ
Chamberlain
Bill Russell
Bird
Magic
Sabonis
Jabbar
Fernandez
Oscar Schmidt
Manu and Timmy
Julius Erving
Samboy Lim
Allan Caidic
Shin DOng Pa!!!!!!!!!!!!

etc etc etc

cutewizard
07-08-2019, 02:56 AM
And this shall always be the greatest of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM64y9nTtTg

cutewizard
07-08-2019, 02:57 AM
forget Kawhi guys, many more to come

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

buttsR4rebounding
07-08-2019, 05:32 AM
Dumbass tread

:rollin

buttsR4rebounding
07-08-2019, 05:40 AM
Was a trade to the Clippers feasible at the time? I would've taken draft picks and Shai over Demar. Probably wasn't an option though since he made it clear he was going to LA as soon as his contract was up.

Clippers were offering Harris and the 13th and 14th picks last year. That was the deal I was hoping they'd pull the trigger on.

Twisted_Dawg
07-08-2019, 10:19 AM
Clippers were offering Harris and the 13th and 14th picks last year. That was the deal I was hoping they'd pull the trigger on.

And then flip Harris to Philly for a similar package the Clips got.