PDA

View Full Version : OT: Is Jerry West the Greatest NBA Executive of All-Time tbh?

Play Boban
07-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Yes or no? :wow

:wow Zeke From Cabin Creek :wow

Pavlov
07-06-2019, 11:33 AM
For big markets he has a case.

Thread
07-06-2019, 11:39 AM
Did us dirt & the worst variety...damnable dirt. Turns out he was never vested in the Lakers. I thought he was. Driving around Los Angeles alone during the Finals games with the radio off because he couldn't stand the gaffe. Christ, I've done that a thousand times even for regular season Suns games, let alone Suns & Lakers playoff games. But, I would never change allegiance like he's done. It's in comprehensively heart breaking.

phxspurfan
07-06-2019, 11:52 AM
He would have a lot of competition for that title. Plus, he hasn’t won shit yet with the Clippers. Let’s see if they ring at least a few times with this roster

Thread
07-06-2019, 11:55 AM
He would have a lot of competition for that title. Plus, he hasn’t won shit yet with the Clippers. Let’s see if they ring at least a few times with this roster

& that's fine, but, I want it spelled out now if he's IN, or not. I don't want him skulking about, then at the end declaring he's part of the victory and at loss disappearing from sight. No. Declare now. "I'm here for the full season, win or lose at the Finals. Yes, I'll drive around during the game, but, at loss I'll park and come in."

Ninja Roach
07-06-2019, 12:17 PM
Imagine being the franchise that chased away a legendary player and exec. like West. God bless, it's almost too much too fathom. Chased away the logo for Christ's sake.

Thread
07-06-2019, 12:20 PM
Imagine being the franchise that chased away a legendary player and exec. like West. God bless, it's almost too much too fathom.

Well, you're intimately familiar with the first part of your statement.

You've nary room on the "legendary player" being chased.