PDA

View Full Version : Closure for ST at Last?

sasaint
07-06-2019, 12:02 PM
Now that Number 2 has left the one he left us for can we finally move all the Number 2 posts downstairs and officially start to regard him as just a player on another team?

BillMc
07-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Stopping trying to push your logical, emotionally-mature agenda on us. Rage is all we've got!:lol

Dex
07-06-2019, 12:06 PM
This shit won't be over until we beat him in the playoffs, tbh.

Pavlov
07-06-2019, 12:07 PM
Thank God someone started a Kawhi thread about not starting any more Kawhi threads.

Leetonidas
07-06-2019, 12:07 PM

That would be my wet dream. Ultimate payback would be to knock them out of the playoffs

Legacy
07-06-2019, 12:09 PM

BacktoBasics
07-06-2019, 12:12 PM
Beat him? Most here won’t be happy until he has a compound fracture and they have to amputate

r0drig0lac
07-06-2019, 12:14 PM
Stopping trying to push your logical, emotionally-mature agenda on us. Rage is all we've got!:lol

SpurPadre
07-06-2019, 12:15 PM
Beat him? Most here won’t be happy until he has a compound fracture and they have to amputate

And he loses his house due to an earthquake, we beat him in the playoffs and his uncle gets locked up for some kind of money scheme, tbh.

BillMc
07-06-2019, 12:19 PM
And he loses his house due to an earthquake, we beat him in the playoffs and his uncle gets locked up for some kind of money scheme, tbh.

And scurvy. Don't forget scurvy....

RD2191
07-06-2019, 12:25 PM
It'll never be over. He'll always be the one that got away. No homo.

wildbill2u
07-06-2019, 12:28 PM
Now that Number 2 has left the one he left us for can we finally move all the Number 2 posts downstairs and officially start to regard him as just a player on another team?

:rolleyes
Maybe all the Kwahi lovers/haters could just have ONE thread that they could post on until death. Of Kwahi or the posters doesn't matter.

cool cat
07-06-2019, 12:29 PM

It doesn’t have to be a compound fracture...

SpurPadre
07-06-2019, 12:30 PM

Definitely. :bobo

Gamechannel
07-06-2019, 12:35 PM
It doesn’t have to be a compound fracture...

I don't know why but this made me LOL

Payote75
07-06-2019, 12:40 PM
He wasn't the one that got away he wanted to go aways.. he never wanted to be in San Antonio. Almost every article today is about how San Antonio could feel better knowing they could of given the moon to him and he would of taken off for LA. They go on to say that Toronto did give him the moon and he left anyway. This was always going to happen and I'm glad it happened this way. To me the spurs are vindicated they got something for him and he showed all along he basically set the spurs up. I know he got a title but that's all good I'm ok with that. There's a reason sometimes in this world there are consistent people jobs cars things that develop good reputations and people or things that develop bad reputations. It's all about consistency I do investigations for a living and you always follow the trail and simplifying it the spurs as an organization was one of the best in any sport as consistent as they come like the patriots without the cheating and black eyes but consistent. When kawitter pulled his crap along with his group it was quite obvious then and more so today that he was trying to paint a picture of the spurs and pop that just had never been. And for that I feel even better today than a year ago. My best form of redemption would be getting better yes and signing Boogie and plowing through both LA team if need be to win a chip once again.
That would be full circle and full vindication.

Payote75
07-06-2019, 12:44 PM
We also now now why he and his group stripped the spurs of all there leverage purposely. And we still banished him to toronto and did things our way.

Hey btw I wonder how walk on trash Fred Vanvleet is doing today??? Coat tails are gone my friend hope you enjoyed that ride!!!!

offset formation
07-06-2019, 12:47 PM
Nope. Now that he's finally settled in his forever home we need at least one full season (and two trips to SA each season) to let that mofo have it. Don't expect this thread to die until then. Or until he gets the scurvy.

daslicer
07-06-2019, 12:50 PM
We also now now why he and his group stripped the spurs of all there leverage purposely. And we still banished him to toronto and did things our way.

Hey btw I wonder how walk on trash Fred Vanvleet is doing today??? Coat tails are gone my friend hope you enjoyed that ride!!!!

I'm sure Pop knows about VanVleet's celebration. I expect the Spurs to blow out the raptors twice when they play them next season.

RVSTX
07-06-2019, 02:54 PM
all i gotta say is fu....that POS!!!

tonight...you
07-06-2019, 02:56 PM
I've heard he snacks on Twang.
Too much Vitamin C for scurvy, BUT... maybe his teeth will rot faster.
So there's that.