PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Kawhi has the chance to go down as the GOAT

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 03:44 PM
He's technically 2-1 in Finals, but he was a baby in '13 and easily the 4th banana on the team.

2 Finals MVPs. Best defensive star in recent memory.

Led 2 different Finals teams in 2 countries to world championships. Will likely do it with a 3rd.

How many more rings will he win? Also, he needs to keep up his longevity.

Dude is a bona fide winner, at basketball and at life.

Chances are, he bangs any chick he wants-- hot singles, chicks with boyfriends, married pussy, etc. He's Kawhi f***ing Leonard. Those big hands... make you wonder what else.

He's the type of badass who only gives a damn about himself-- he puts himself first. He travels and relocates at will, irrespective of customs, expectations, and people's feelings.

He reminds me of this guy::

https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/And+they+lived+happily+ever+after_0def92_4611507.j pg

He don't care 'bout the feelings of no stinkin' Lakers, Spurs, or Canadian princesses.

:claw:claw

That is all.

Laker_1995
07-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Warriors healthy they lose in 5 games however kawahi will easily be a top 15 player all time maybe 10. He’s that good

Thread
07-06-2019, 03:53 PM
He's technically 2-1 in Finals, but he was a baby in '13 and easily the 4th banana on the team.

Led 2 different Finals teams in 2 countries to world championships. Will likely do it with a 3rd.

Chances are, he bangs any chick he wants-- hot singles, chicks with boyfriends, married pussy, etc. He's Kawhi f***ing Leonard. Those big hands... make you wonder what else.

He's the type of badass who only gives a damn about himself-- he puts himself first. He travels and relocates at will, irrespective of customs, expectations, and people's feelings.

https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/And+they+lived+happily+ever+after_0def92_4611507.j pg

He don't care 'bout the feelings of no stinkin' Lakers, Spurs, or Canadian princesses.

That is all.

& you had him all to yourselves & somehow fucked it up.

& you're casting the Lakers down? Please.

FrostKing
07-06-2019, 03:54 PM
He brings a title to LAC (without stockpiling Final defeats) and he's eclipsed Lebron

Becoming the King of LA is within sight. Rewriting the historical story of basketball in Los Angeles. He already has Jerry West in his corner

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 03:58 PM
& you had him all to yourselves & somehow fucked it up.

& you're casting the Lakers down? Please.

To be fair, I cast the Spurs down probably more than any other GNSF/BNSF user on here.

I invented the term "SA Shits" and, though I didn't coin "Poop", I use it as liberally as the horn in my car. (I drive in Dallas traffic, the worst in the USA.)

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2019, 03:58 PM
He hasn't even surpassed Dirk, who had a more impressive title run and has a RS MVP, as well:lol

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 03:59 PM
He brings a title to LAC (without stockpiling Final defeats) and he's eclipsed Lebron

Becoming the King of LA is within sight. Rewriting the historical story of basketball in Los Angeles. He already has Jerry West in his corner
Finals defeats are pretty unlikely for the West in the coming near future. The Bucks and Sixers are too weak, and even the Nets when they're healthy just won't compare.

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 03:59 PM
He hasn't even surpassed Dirk, who had a more impressive title run and has a RS MVP, as well:lol

Kawhi absolutely deserved 2017 RS MVP.

FrostKing
07-06-2019, 04:03 PM
Finals defeats are pretty unlikely for the West in the coming near future. The Bucks and Sixers are too weak, and even the Nets when they're healthy just won't compare.
Agreed. Legacy forecast is looking good for Leonard. Just needs that coveted back2back

He's already punked Lebron twice - once on court and off

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 04:07 PM
Agreed. Legacy forecast is looking good for Leonard. Just needs that coveted back2back

He's already punked Lebron twice - once on court and off

I'd gladly move to California and pay the 13% state income tax if Kawhi can win the next 4 championships and eclipse Kobe and tie Jordan, just like that.

SpursforSix
07-06-2019, 04:16 PM
He’s got a chance. 2 more titles and FMVP than Jordan and Lebron at the same age. A DMVP. Right now, the highest winning % of any player. (I think all that is correct)

BD24
07-06-2019, 04:28 PM
OP wondering about the size of other men’s dicks :lol. Not surprising tbh

BlackAndWhite
07-06-2019, 04:30 PM
He didn't lead the spurs in 2014.

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 04:50 PM
He didn't lead the spurs in 2014.

Yes, he did. By any other metric except PPG... and that was Parker (:lol) so unless you want to say Enrique led them, I'd suggest sticking with Kawhi.

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 04:51 PM
He’s got a chance. 2 more titles and FMVP than Jordan and Lebron at the same age. A DMVP. Right now, the highest winning % of any player. (I think all that is correct)

Kawhi is a 2 time DPOY. Should win MVP at least once in the next few years as PG13 is clearly the Scottie Pippen.

Mikeanaro
07-06-2019, 10:17 PM
Yes, he did. By any other metric except PPG... and that was Parker (:lol) so unless you want to say Enrique led them, I'd suggest sticking with Kawhi.
So he cant score?, he didnt lead shit.

Kawhi total REB= 32
TOSB Tim Duncan total REB= 50

Steals
KL=8
Danny Green= 10

Assists
KL= 10
Diaw= 29

Also he ruined the ´13 championship by missing that free throw.
Lol Leader.

Rosewood
07-06-2019, 10:21 PM
bunch of stupid shit I've probably said this before, but you are without a doubt the worst poster on this site.

That includes the Laker trolls.

Laker_1995
07-06-2019, 10:48 PM
Funny how 80% of this forum preety much shit on PG the last two years especially in the playoffs and now he’s Scottie P. Crazy how fast it changed lol

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2019, 12:26 AM
So he cant score?, he didnt lead shit.

Kawhi total REB= 32
TOSB Tim Duncan total REB= 50

Steals
KL=8
Danny Green= 10

Assists
KL= 10
Diaw= 29

Also he ruined the ´13 championship by missing that free throw.
Lol Leader.

2014, not '13.

Leonard stopped LeBron and dominated games 3-5.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2019, 12:27 AM
I've probably said this before, but you are without a doubt the worst poster on this site.

That includes the Laker trolls.

:lol 228 post chickenshit noob.

Who the F are you?

Drink a can of Drano.

DMC
07-08-2019, 12:34 AM

That is all.

Then it's settled, the forum attention whore who hasn't stopped shitting yellow yet has called GOAT after 2 rings.

Donald Sterling.
07-08-2019, 12:47 AM
OP is managing Kawhi's load.

Rusty
07-08-2019, 02:27 AM
It'd be nice for Kawhi to win a reguar season MVP. He moves into top 10 all time if he gets one

Othyus Lalanne
07-08-2019, 03:45 AM
OP is managing Kawhi's load.

is he doing it right so far? That is important for you as a Clippers fan.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2019, 06:57 AM
It'd be nice for Kawhi to win a reguar season MVP. He moves into top 10 all time if he gets one

with the way it's done these days (after the playoffs... wtf?) it's kind of watered down.

InRareForm
07-08-2019, 08:08 AM
Anyone remember when LeBron got visibly annoyed when kawhi rentered the NBA finals game. I think kawhi knows he can do something great and surpass him

Rummpd
07-08-2019, 08:49 AM

This is highly debatable, look at his lifetime scoring average - borderline top 20 even with a regular season MVP 17.7 pg right now. https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/6450/kawhi-leonard

Jack Ryan
07-08-2019, 09:36 AM
What's Kawhi's "real" window of high competitiveness? 3-4 years? Don't know if he'll get GOAT status in that small window tbh...

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:24 AM
What's Kawhi's "real" window of high competitiveness? 3-4 years? Don't know if he'll get GOAT status in that small window tbh...

He already spent 1 of his "high" years ringing cross the border while under his Spur's contract!

Just shows ta go ya.

KobesAchilles
07-08-2019, 11:41 AM
Kawhi has no chance tbh. I’m not really a hater of him and he definitely proved me wrong by ringing in Toronto. I give zero fucks about them being injured bc that’s how Golden St won anyways so hearing other people bitch about it makes me laugh.

But the dude started off to slow to be in the GOAT situation. He hasn’t scored enough compared to his peers either. He will miss 20+ games a season every year also which hurts his regular season accolades. And if you think that Jordan having 10 scoring titles and 5 MVPs don’t help his GOAT case then you’re delusional.

Also Kawhi didn’t lead the Spurs in 2014 at all. He was a no show in the 1st round. He was alright in the 2nd round. And a disappointment in the WCF (except for that beautiful Westbrook strip). We went to Old Man Duncan to take us to the promise land not Kawhi. Also it was Duncan who guaranteed victory before the series began. Kawhi played great FOR ONLY THREE GAMES that year. We needed him for those games to be sure but if your definition of leading a team to a title is only a 3 game stretch then I can’t help you.

Thread
07-08-2019, 12:01 PM
Kawhi has no chance tbh. I’m not really a hater of him and he definitely proved me wrong by ringing in Toronto. >>>>>>>>>I give zero fucks about them being injured bc that’s how Golden St won anyways so hearing other people bitch about it makes me laugh.<<<<<<<<<

But the dude started off to slow to be in the GOAT situation. He hasn’t scored enough compared to his peers either. He will miss 20+ games a season every year also which hurts his regular season accolades. And if you think that Jordan having 10 scoring titles and 5 MVPs don’t help his GOAT case then you’re delusional.

Also Kawhi didn’t lead the Spurs in 2014 at all. He was a no show in the 1st round. He was alright in the 2nd round. And a disappointment in the WCF (except for that beautiful Westbrook strip). We went to Old Man Duncan to take us to the promise land not Kawhi. Also it was Duncan who guaranteed victory before the series began. Kawhi played great FOR ONLY THREE GAMES that year. We needed him for those games to be sure but if your definition of leading a team to a title is only a 3 game stretch then I can’t help you.

Ipso facto had you held onto him you'd a beaten State and you'd have your 2nd 6th. You're better than Toronto when each of ya have Leonard.

IPSO FACTO!!!!!!!!!

Jack Ryan
07-08-2019, 12:06 PM
He already spent 1 of his "high" years ringing cross the border while under his Spur's contract!

Just shows ta go ya.

:tu

By the way Thread, I was on here years ago as TheManFromAcme...don't know if you remember. But in any event, back in full swing buddy...

Thread
07-08-2019, 12:08 PM
:tu

By the way Thread, I was on here years ago as TheManFromAcme...don't know if you remember. But in any event, back in full swing buddy...

Vaguely.

Killakobe81
07-08-2019, 12:13 PM

Hahaha no one on Clippers even if he rings gonna be that yall really don't understand LA

Angels won more recently twice than Dodgers... Didn't change shit... Dodgers still are the team...of the city just behind Lakers.

Jack Ryan
07-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Vaguely.

the warmth is overwhelming.... :violin:p:

Jack Ryan
07-08-2019, 12:33 PM
Kawhi has no chance tbh. I’m not really a hater of him and he definitely proved me wrong by ringing in Toronto. I give zero fucks about them being injured bc that’s how Golden St won anyways so hearing other people bitch about it makes me laugh.

This

KobesAchilles
07-08-2019, 12:37 PM
Ipso facto had you held onto him you'd a beaten State and you'd have your 2nd 6th. You're better than Toronto when each of ya have Leonard.

IPSO FACTO!!!!!!!!!
Hard to argue there :lol
he did both of our franchises dirty tbh.
We lost him first. Period
But man the way he teased the Laker organization and their fans was dirty.

Thread
07-08-2019, 01:26 PM
Hard to argue there :lol
he did both of our franchises dirty tbh.
We lost him first. Period
But man the way he teased the Laker organization and their fans was dirty.

True, but, it didn't cost us anything but our pride & dignity. And what NBA franchise, & their fandom have any of that left? None.

DAF86
07-08-2019, 02:48 PM

You mean in terms of accolades or peak? Peak Kawhi is a top 10 player of all-time, imho. 50/40/90 Shooter with all-time defense. Never seen before.

Thread
07-08-2019, 03:09 PM
You mean in terms of accolades or peak? Peak Kawhi is a top 10 player of all-time, imho. 50/40/90 Shooter with all-time defense. Never seen before.

& you repudiated him, exiled him to a foreign country where he promptly rang. And you call yourself a man? I don't think so, DAF.

Kawhitstorm
07-09-2019, 02:44 AM

Dirt is put on a pedestal ONLY b/c LeBron got outplayed by JJ Barea. Still has the most embarrassing exit for an MVP & his career defining run was culminated by a Finals series where he shot 41% with JET closing out the series.:lmao

Folks say Kawhi beating the Duds without Durant deserves an astrisk b/c they only had 3 all-stars, well....the Heatles had 2 all-stars as #6 turned into Lance Stephenson & Dirt had NOTHING to do with it.

ambchang
07-09-2019, 09:13 AM
Dirt is put on a pedestal ONLY b/c LeBron got outplayed by JJ Barea. Still has the most embarrassing exit for an MVP & his career defining run was culminated by a Finals series where he shot 41% with JET closing out the series.:lmao

Folks say Kawhi beating the Duds without Durant deserves an astrisk b/c they only had 3 all-stars, well....the Heatles had 2 all-stars as #6 turned into Lance Stephenson & Dirt had NOTHING to do with it.

You do know the nephew shot 43.4% in the finals. Right?

Laker_1995
07-09-2019, 10:15 AM
This stupid idiot left easily one of the greatest and most successful team of all time. Spurs would have made it work with him. But his family pushes him around and this nigga gets scared and let’s them decide for him. Parker called this fagget out and he got buthurt.

IronMexican
07-09-2019, 11:13 AM

He can conquer and become yuge around the rest of the world, but he wont take over LA. It's a nice story and all, and I have't been this excited for an NBA season since I was in my early 20's, just because of the parity, but LA is always going to be the Lakers'

FrostKing
07-09-2019, 11:49 AM
He can conquer and become yuge around the rest of the world, but he wont take over LA. It's a nice story and all, and I have't been this excited for an NBA season since I was in my early 20's, just because of the parity, but LA is always going to be the Lakers'
It would require an extended period of winning longer than Leonard's career but cities/regions have "switched allegiances" before.

For example Chicago comes to mind. It has occurred in Soccer too which has a larger scope of history and more examples of multiple teams sharing cities.

But yeah the recipe usually requires a Dynasty run and length of atleast a few decades.

Honestly Los Angeles would flip quite easily. Very fickle city with alot of transplants. Not like people in LA have family lines that played/grew up in Laker basketball academies which is the case in European soccer. Its just a collection of 12 random blacks guys. Atleast the Clippers stars Leonard & George have an actual connection to Los Angeles.

IronMexican
07-09-2019, 11:54 AM
It would require an extended period of winning longer than Leonard's career but cities/regions have "switched allegiances" before.

For example Chicago comes to mind. It has occurred in Soccer too which has a larger scope of history and more examples of multiple teams sharing cities.

But yeah the recipe usually requires a Dynasty run and length of atleast a few decades.

Maybe not decades, but at least 5 years to 10. It would require about another 5 years of the Lakers looking like they have looked the past 6, with the Clippers becoming a dynasty.

The Gemini Method
07-09-2019, 12:01 PM
Hahaha no one on Clippers even if he rings gonna be that yall really don't understand LA

Angels won more recently twice than Dodgers... Didn't change shit... Dodgers still are the team...of the city just behind Lakers. Pretty much. Though the Angels have more clout than the Clippers up until this off season. Though it is still a Laker/Dodger town.

Mikeanaro
07-10-2019, 12:58 PM
2014, not '13.

Leonard stopped LeBron and dominated games 3-5.

Those stats are from 2014...