PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Is Uncle Dennis the most powerful man in the NBA right now? Finessed the Spurs, Toronto, and Lakers to get what he wanted

Rusty
07-06-2019, 04:06 PM
damn......all the scheming and plotting these last 2 years and now it comes to fruition
https://clutchpoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Kawhi_Leonard_s_Uncle_Dennis_says__lack_of_trust__ was_the_reason_for_their_breakup_with_San_Antonio. jpg

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7bffc2029ff955ee8dc04440d491e36d

Reminds me of at the end of Revenge of the Sith :lol

I guess Gregg Popovich would be Obi-Wan then :lol

SpursforSix
07-06-2019, 04:07 PM
He’s what Ball wanted to be.

Laker_1995
07-06-2019, 04:09 PM
No wonder y’all hate this fucken bitter fagget. I understand now lol

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 04:11 PM
Kawhi styled on Media's favorite team, a whole country, and approximately ten million pounds of female adipose tissue.

This is all Kawhi's decision making. Leave the uncle out of it.

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 04:12 PM

Truth.

baseline bum
07-06-2019, 04:34 PM
No wonder y’all hate this fucken bitter fagget. I understand now lol

After hearing Kawhi's media mouthpiece Chris Carter say all day yesterday he was going to the Lakers and then announce yesterday afternoon that Kawhi would make no decision today even though they were coming right against the deadline to complete the Davis trade it started to become clear they were playing the Lakers from the start. It's definitely bad faith negotiation but it's the same shit they did with the Spurs two years ago when they'd keep telling the media Kawhi was coming back soon once Pop said he wanted to shut him down for the season. Ginobili and Parker caught so much flak for seeing through this piece of shit and publicly coming to the defense of the medical team that helped them play long careers, so it's nice to see more vindication that team Kawhi is fucking sleaze.

spurraider21
07-06-2019, 04:36 PM
:lmao holy shit, so true

K...
07-06-2019, 04:49 PM
It's all gone now though. He can't do.it again soon. And it cost tens of millions to leave SA. He could have signed the super and then quit, he'd be harder to trade, but then they fucked the trade market with the spurs so who knows what they think they're doing.

I mean he could have played with the spurs this year and left just as easily. It's one thing to leave a small market, it's quite another to go.full uncle.

Laker_1995
07-06-2019, 04:57 PM
After hearing Kawhi's media mouthpiece Chris Carter say all day yesterday he was going to the Lakers and then announce yesterday afternoon that Kawhi would make no decision today even though they were coming right against the deadline to complete the Davis trade it started to become clear they were playing the Lakers from the start. It's definitely bad faith negotiation but it's the same shit they did with the Spurs two years ago when they'd keep telling the media Kawhi was coming back soon once Pop said he wanted to shut him down for the season. Ginobili and Parker caught so much flak for seeing through this piece of shit and publicly coming to the defense of the medical team that helped them play long careers, so it's nice to see more vindication that team Kawhi is fucking sleaze.

Honestly bro yes of course I wanted him he’s a top player who wouldn’t However I’m not mad he came to the clips idc if the clippers win a title I have nothing against them. Boston Houston are the teams I fucken despise. But if kawahi and his camp knew then why the fuck keep saying “ one more day” to our FO. Grow some balls and say “ I’m not going”. Niggas camp lied to SA and did them dirty and did the same to us by having us wait for nothing. Maybe it’s not him but the fuckers around him.

Phenomanul
07-06-2019, 04:57 PM
You could likely also make a claim that uncle is responsible for Magic's departure from LA. (Especially when reports came out suggesting they were colluding in the background while Kawhi was still under contract with the Spurs)

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2019, 04:58 PM
It's all gone now though. He can't do.it again soon. And it cost tens of millions to leave SA. He could have signed the super and then quit, he'd be harder to trade, but then they fucked the trade market with the spurs so who knows what they think they're doing.

I mean he could have played with the spurs this year and left just as easily. It's one thing to leave a small market, it's quite another to go.full uncle.
Why would he want to? Born and raised LA native. No more cold winters or wet, sticky summers. He's where he wants to be.

baseline bum
07-06-2019, 05:09 PM
Honestly bro yes of course I wanted him he’s a top player who wouldn’t However I’m not mad he came to the clips idc if the clippers win a title I have nothing against them. Boston Houston are the teams I fucken despise. But if kawahi and his camp knew then why the fuck keep saying “ one more day” to our FO. Grow some balls and say “ I’m not going”. Niggas camp lied to SA and did them dirty and did the same to us by having us wait for nothing. Maybe it’s not him but the fuckers around him.

Because he always viewed the Lakers as his competition and didn't want you guys to go out and get anyone good. And he succeeded with you guys having to throw your money at Danny Green, KCP, Cousins, and Rondo instead of getting Kemba, Kyrie, Russell, Bagdanovich, Brogdon, etc, who would have all probably signed with LAL other than Irving.

basquetbol
07-06-2019, 05:43 PM
If an article or post is asking a question the answer is no.

Trainwreck2100
07-06-2019, 05:57 PM
He also fucked the thunder.

FkLA
07-07-2019, 10:39 PM

The group was probably still butthurt that the Lakers traded for Davis but not them. PG too. This was their passive agressive way of getting y'all back for the disrespect. :lol

Play Boban
07-07-2019, 10:54 PM
Truth nuke :wow

DMC
07-08-2019, 12:36 AM

Clippers did the same to Dallas a few years back with D'Andre Jordan.

DMC
07-08-2019, 12:37 AM
He also fucked the thunder.

RW did that years ago. He had both of them, James and KD, even had Serge... and lost them. Now he's lost Paul George. I guess being a conduit for someone else's stats isn't for everyone.

Jeremy
07-08-2019, 03:09 AM

The “one more day” was to see if the Clippers could make the trade with OKC. If they couldn’t, he would have signed with the Lakers according to reports.

Thread
07-08-2019, 06:52 AM
Because he always viewed the Lakers as his competition and didn't want you guys to go out and get anyone good. And he succeeded with you guys having to throw your money at Danny Green, KCP, Cousins, and Rondo instead of getting Kemba, Kyrie, Russell, Bagdanovich, Brogdon, etc, who would have all probably signed with LAL other than Irving.

Except for Irving (who you correctly stipulated to) you could put the rest of that mish-mash + "etc" in a burlap sack & never know the difference at closed eye extraction. Pimping out Kemba 24/7/365 ain't shit on a shingle, nor those foreign cry babies (he called my mum a name. I'm going home, can somebody give me a lift to the airport?)---& Russell? He was just laid in there to goose the gate/bait the clicker---Enquirer style= "A man doesn't tell on another man when both men are black, much less white. He must be traded before the sun crosses the yard arm, and yes to another group of men, primarily black men, not white men. Hurry, the sun is getting close!"

Thread
07-08-2019, 06:59 AM
The “one more day” was to see if the Clippers could make the trade with OKC. If they couldn’t, he would have signed with the Lakers according to reports.

...That's a tease, J.

"Hey, Ed (editor), let's say, I mean REPORT this: 'If they couldn’t, he would have signed with the Lakers.' That'll drive those LF's close to capacity. We don't have to prove it's true, just say it. Yeah, we have a source, blah, blah, blah. Man, our whole fuckin' fraternity of writers will benefit. & if anybody bitches we just mention the Constitution & the free press thingy in there somewhere & we have it knocked!"

Ed (editor)..."Who's to know? Go!"