PDA

View Full Version : Eva gets branded

ducks
10-31-2005, 12:00 PM
Eva gets branded

These days, saying ‘I love you’ just doesn’t cut the mustard, but did Desperate Housewives saucepot Eva Longoria really need to get inked?

According to reports, the Texan beauty has admitted to having her basketball-playing boyfriend Tony Parker's initials tattooed onto her delicious skin.

But where?

"You can see three of my tatts, they're all on public display, but the one that has Tony's initials is only seen by him," she revealed to Contact Music.

"I'm not saying where it is - but let's just say he gets to view it on a very regular basis."

Hmm, now let’s think about that – for a few hours.

Eva has been dating the San Antonio Spurs hunk since January after spitting with *NSYNC crooner and solo artist JC Chasez.

"We're heading for our first anniversary now, he's such a doll," drooled the 30-year-old.

Let’s hope she’s still saying that in six months time.

http://www.megastar.co.uk/ents/news...Dc2NTk0MDI.html

angel_luv
10-31-2005, 12:04 PM
There is such a thing as too much information. Quite a change from the girl who wouldn't even admit to dating Tony for the longest.

clooneyschick04
10-31-2005, 12:07 PM
There is such a thing as too much information. Quite a change from the girl who wouldn't even admit to dating Tony for the longest.

Indeed.

easjer
10-31-2005, 12:07 PM
Hmmm. My husband and I got each other tattoos for wedding gifts. But they were individual designs. We decided not to get each other's initials (visible or otherwise) until we'd been married for at least year.

Interesting choice.

ShoogarBear
10-31-2005, 12:08 PM

So, I guess you won't tell us where your Rasho tat is, then?

TheTruth
10-31-2005, 12:09 PM
There is also such a thing as not enough information. I need to know exactly where it is, how it felt, and what it smells like.

Plus, this thread is useless without pics.

Trainwreck2100
10-31-2005, 12:10 PM
Plus, this thread is useless without pics.
I got ya covered

http://www.mikebentley.com/bike/sparta/pics/tunn4.jpg

batman2883
10-31-2005, 12:11 PM
Truthy Is Right

ObiwanGinobili
10-31-2005, 12:13 PM
Hmmm. My husband and I got each other tattoos for wedding gifts. But they were individual designs. We decided not to get each other's initials (visible or otherwise) until we'd been married for at least year.

Interesting choice.

funny - we did too! individual designs.
A month before we got hitched we bought each other a tat.... but no initials or anything...not because we don't think we'll "last" (we only belive in divorce under certain circumstances) but becasue we think its super cheesy. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
10-31-2005, 12:14 PM

I think she;s at that super bubbly in love good feelings jsut flowing day and night stage and she;s just lettign her mouth get away from her.
her thoughts: "aw! what the hell! I'm in love!!"

lilmads
10-31-2005, 12:16 PM

:lol

She seemingly likes him more than he likes her... I highly doubt he has an Eva tattoo yet... Or I could be wrong...
However, she's the one more in the lime light than him obviously, so she's the only one getting the chance to go on and on about him... I wonder if he would do the same? :spin

Ah well, I think they're cute together.. And even though I've got a crush on Tony, I don't mind them being together... And I think it'll last for a while... We'll see how right I am in 6 months!

SWC Bonfire
10-31-2005, 12:16 PM
Another six months and TP will be taking his frustrations out on the court. :lol

tlongII
10-31-2005, 12:29 PM
How about a vBookie on whether the tat is on the front or the back?

SpursWoman
10-31-2005, 12:30 PM
I can get User's initials tatooed on myself and not worry a bit about it.....they are the same as mine.

:lol :eyebrows

HoopStar
10-31-2005, 12:33 PM
She seemingly likes him more than he likes her...

Men don't discuss their relationship the way women do. That seems to be a woman thing! Sorry ladies!

Arragontigo
10-31-2005, 12:34 PM
dude if i were banging eva, id be pretty darn proud that she would be telling the world about how often we do bang....so im pretty sure TP is pretty stoked about that.

CosmicCowboy
10-31-2005, 12:36 PM
Well in her case, when and if the break up she can always claim that it's an OSHA warning and that TP stands for "tight pussy"...:lol

Kori Ellis
10-31-2005, 12:39 PM
When Eva says stuff like this, people should realize it's about publicity for her show. Sex sells. So when you hear here talking about her vibrators, her sex life, and her tattoos in private places, just realize that she has a good publicist.

As for Tony and Eva as a couple, my bet is that they are married within a year and that they last.

easjer
10-31-2005, 12:40 PM
funny - we did too! individual designs.
A month before we got hitched we bought each other a tat.... but no initials or anything...not because we don't think we'll "last" (we only belive in divorce under certain circumstances) but becasue we think its super cheesy. :lol

Yeah that played into it too. We did discuss getting a similar design, but wanted different things - I figured, they are permanent, which is nice for a wedding gift, but not identical which is good, since neither are we.

It definitely gave me the urge to get more ink though. . .

Trainwreck2100
10-31-2005, 12:44 PM
When Eva says stuff like this, people should realize it's about publicity for her show. Sex sells. So when you hear here talking about her vibrators, her sex life, and her tattoos in private places, just realize that she has a good publicist.

As for Tony and Eva as a couple, my bet is that they are married within a year and that they last.

DH has been sucking it up lately though. Like really badly like not as good as the first season, like won't make season 4.

angel_luv
10-31-2005, 12:57 PM

Everyone knows how much I love Rasho. A tat would be redundant. =)

Besides, I hate needles and the idea of being eighty years old with a tattoo.

batman2883
10-31-2005, 12:57 PM
http://www.ourmedia.org/sites/ourmedia.org/files/45f_Jessica_Alba_03.jpg i would like to brand her.......with my tongue.

batman2883
10-31-2005, 12:58 PM

which means luvie has it on her bum

easjer
10-31-2005, 01:00 PM
They were sucking by the end of the first season. It started out so well, then got all the big hype, so suddenly EVERY EPISODE had to be BIGGER AND BETTER WITH MORE SECRETS AND SURPRISES.

And that led to meh. The characters that weren't one dimenisional became one dimensional and the ones that weren't didn't have any really good story lines. Which is unfortunate, because it started out so, so well.

ObiwanGinobili
10-31-2005, 01:15 PM
Yeah that played into it too. We did discuss getting a similar design, but wanted different things - I figured, they are permanent, which is nice for a wedding gift, but not identical which is good, since neither are we.

It definitely gave me the urge to get more ink though. . .

:lol I know! they're like Pringles! you can;t have just one... :lol

I'm thinking about adding onto the one I allready have..somethign to "represent" my kids.. but not initials, names, or pics...

ObiwanGinobili
10-31-2005, 01:16 PM
I admit... I havn;t watched Desperate Housewives now in 4 weeks..... I'm addicted to Rome.

angel_luv
10-31-2005, 01:23 PM
Wives was a re run last night. Boring!

easjer
10-31-2005, 01:24 PM
:lol I know! they're like Pringles! you can;t have just one... :lol

I'm thinking about adding onto the one I allready have..somethign to "represent" my kids.. but not initials, names, or pics...

Heh.

I got a moon and star on my ankle. I designed it myself, and had wanted it for about four years. About an hour later, I was already desiging a sun for the other side, and a celtic-type band with stars in it to join them together (ie, all around my ankle). I'm definitely doing a sun within a year, and a fall leaves and wind thing on my other ankle/foot within the next three years.

Other than that . . . well . . . I want it to be covered and not altered if I lose the weight I need to lose, so there is not much more space left. Too bad I can't get my eyebrow repierced. . . why did college end?

ShoogarBear
10-31-2005, 01:29 PM

Oh, come on. What could be sexier than having this on your rump?:

http://spurs.fc2web.com/img/radoslav_nesterovic.jpg

ObiwanGinobili
10-31-2005, 01:34 PM
Heh.

I got a moon and star on my ankle. I designed it myself, and had wanted it for about four years. About an hour later, I was already desiging a sun for the other side, and a celtic-type band with stars in it to join them together (ie, all around my ankle). I'm definitely doing a sun within a year, and a fall leaves and wind thing on my other ankle/foot within the next three years.

Other than that . . . well . . . I want it to be covered and not altered if I lose the weight I need to lose, so there is not much more space left. Too bad I can't get my eyebrow repierced. . . why did college end?

I have a butterfly in a line design that I did nyslef on my right hip.
When I got it done I was skeletol and I've gone up and down about 50lbs few times but the tat hasn't changed shape or anything.
I like where it is because I can cover it if I want and it;s not on display all the time. I'm thinking about getting it encirled with ivy or having 2 flowers added (for my 2 girls) ..I liek those big tropical flowers.. "something" of paradise??

easjer
10-31-2005, 01:39 PM
I need to lose about 125 pounds, realistically. I'm pretty big boned, so it doesn't look like quite that much, but it is. Although, at 175? I'd be pretty boney - I've got huge ankles and wrists. So I worry about it. I have this awesome sun/flames design I'd love to put on my lower back and work J's initials in there with our wedding date.

My ankle, you can see if I'm wearing short pants or cross my legs, but it's not inappropriate, and you usually can't see it. I am so, so happy with it. J got a Texas flag on his arm. That turned out well.

We've jokingly agreed that if they Spurs win their 4th championship this year, we'll get tiny spurs on our shoulders.

JoeChalupa
10-31-2005, 01:40 PM
You'd think some celebrity babes would keep some information private so as not to be branded a ho.

angel_luv
10-31-2005, 01:46 PM
Oh, come on. What could be sexier than

http://tinypic.com/f4qp8g.jpg

:angel

Absolutely nothing! ;)

Gatita
10-31-2005, 02:20 PM
You'd think some celebrity babes would keep some information private so as not to be branded a ho.

:lol :tu

Vashner
10-31-2005, 02:37 PM
Ok she needs to leak a sex tape then.

T Park
10-31-2005, 04:16 PM
And even though I've got a crush on Tony, I don't mind them being together

well since you gave him the go ahead, Im sure hes happy with that.

T Park
10-31-2005, 04:18 PM
You'd think some celebrity babes would keep some information private so as not to be branded a ho

What has she said that would make her be "branded" a ho?

Just curious.

ObiwanGinobili
10-31-2005, 04:19 PM
I need to lose about 125 pounds, realistically. I'm pretty big boned, so it doesn't look like quite that much, but it is. Although, at 175? I'd be pretty boney - I've got huge ankles and wrists. So I worry about it. I have this awesome sun/flames design I'd love to put on my lower back and work J's initials in there with our wedding date.

My ankle, you can see if I'm wearing short pants or cross my legs, but it's not inappropriate, and you usually can't see it. I am so, so happy with it. J got a Texas flag on his arm. That turned out well.

We've jokingly agreed that if they Spurs win their 4th championship this year, we'll get tiny spurs on our shoulders.

emo's is on his upper thigh. It's mighty mouse. "heeeeeeeerrre I come to save the daaaaaayyy!!" :lol

SWC Bonfire
10-31-2005, 04:20 PM
Tattoos are not signs of intelligence. :lol

Now here's a decent Tattoo:

http://www.basecamp.cnchost.com/tattoo-3.jpg

JoeChalupa
10-31-2005, 04:27 PM
What has she said that would make her be "branded" a ho?

Just curious.

Just being sarcastic but having your love/sex life all over the news doesn't seem to hurt these days. It didn't hurt Paris or Pamela.