PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Worst Teammates

Spurtacular
07-07-2019, 06:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy5leLydTcY

Thread
07-07-2019, 07:18 PM
^Please. We were nuts to run him off for that horseshit. "Oh, I can't play with him ever again. I'm too proud a black man, have been abused by white men, but, never to the point that this fellow black man has abused me this proud, black man. Someday I'll forget, but, I'll never forgive. Or, I may be able to forgive, but, I'll never forget. Oh, the humanity. Oh. How could this happen to me? Oh, God, please help me to forgive & forget. Oh."

& we fall for it, hook, line and sinker. "Oh, he has to go. Now. Don't let him sit down anywhere, keep him moving around while I'm on the phone trying to trade him. Oh, God. This is so terrible. What does CNN say we should do? What does all those wise black men on ESPN say we should do? Oh, the humanity. Women are so put upon. He should be ashamed for cheating, but, he meant well. Oh."

Arcadian
07-07-2019, 08:16 PM
^Oh look, another shit post I didn't read. I actually tried reading it this time, but your writing style is so fucking horrendous, I just couldn't stomach it.

Thread
07-07-2019, 08:48 PM
^Oh look, another shit post I didn't read. I actually tried reading it this time, but your writing style is so fucking horrendous, I just couldn't stomach it.

I know. If it doesn't start out "Fuck the Lakers." OR "The Spurs suck." I can't get a reading.

Ya stupid fucks.

FkLA
07-07-2019, 09:06 PM
I like your writing style, Cubby.

Very unique and entertaining, imo. :tu

Thread
07-07-2019, 09:22 PM
I like your writing style, Cubby.

Very unique and entertaining, imo. :tu

Thanks, Fk.

DMC
07-07-2019, 10:34 PM
^Please. We were nuts to run him off for that horseshit. "Oh, I can't play with him ever again. I'm too proud a black man, have been abused by white men, but, never to the point that this fellow black man has abused me this proud, black man. Someday I'll forget, but, I'll never forgive. Or, I may be able to forgive, but, I'll never forget. Oh, the humanity. Oh. How could this happen to me? Oh, God, please help me to forgive & forget. Oh."

& we fall for it, hook, line and sinker. "Oh, he has to go. Now. Don't let him sit down anywhere, keep him moving around while I'm on the phone trying to trade him. Oh, God. This is so terrible. What does CNN say we should do? What does all those wise black men on ESPN say we should do? Oh, the humanity. Women are so put upon. He should be ashamed for cheating, but, he meant well. Oh."

:lmao You still got it Cubs.

LkrFan
07-07-2019, 10:37 PM
Team USA teammates are the worst
How they gone just stand there and let my amigo choke that man like det? Deportations are a coming :lol

Thread
07-07-2019, 10:54 PM
:lmao You still got it Cubs.

Yep, I still got it!

DMC
07-08-2019, 12:28 AM
Team USA teammates are the worst
How they gone just stand there and let my amigo choke that man like det? Deportations are a coming :lol

You Mexicans do realize soccer in the US is a babysitting event where moms drop off little Dylan and Tristan while she gets a mani-pedi... right?

LkrFan
07-08-2019, 05:16 AM
You Mexicans do realize soccer in the US is a babysitting event where moms drop off little Dylan and Tristan while she gets a mani-pedi... right?

:lol

Si muere, ¡muere! :lol