:lol big market allure

:lol stepchildren taking the family favorite roles

Brazil
07-08-2019, 10:22 AM
:lol being fucked in the ass by the little brothers

Chucho
07-08-2019, 10:23 AM
In before Giuseppe rodeo tbh

Would be neat if you can block people per forum. It's old and tiresome up here. In the Club and Politics forum there's still some shine amongst the dulling paint and rust spots.

Clipper Nation
07-08-2019, 10:31 AM
As fun as it is to laugh at the Knicks, let's be real: all those rumors of stars going there are media-driven bullshit. Bobby Portis said recently that every player in the league had known since February that KD and Kyrie were going to the Nets. The media was just spinning it otherwise for ratings and clicks. Dolan is one of the worst owners ever and nobody will ever take them seriously as long as he's in charge. Knicks fans (for the most part) are actually way more realistic about this than the media is.

The biggest loser is easily the Lakers. Kawhi humiliated them, their media fanboys and their fanbase in front of the entire league. Laker fans actually convinced themselves that Woj was being paid by Ballmer to say nice things about the Clippers, and that Arye Abraham, RDAmbition and "Mr. Rambis" were more credible than real reporters. That's how bad the delusion got. Their front office scrambled to clear cap space just to overpay Danny Green. They traded the next decade of their future for a player who can easily leave next summer if they don't live up to the hype.

Laker_1995
07-08-2019, 10:44 AM
As fun as it is to laugh at the Knicks, let's be real: all those rumors of stars going there are media-driven bullshit. Bobby Portis said recently that every player in the league had known since February that KD and Kyrie were going to the Nets. The media was just spinning it otherwise for ratings and clicks. Dolan is one of the worst owners ever and nobody will ever take them seriously as long as he's in charge. Knicks fans (for the most part) are actually way more realistic about this than the media is.

The biggest loser is easily the Lakers. Kawhi humiliated them, their media fanboys and their fanbase in front of the entire league. Laker fans actually convinced themselves that Woj was being paid by Ballmer to say nice things about the Clippers, and that Arye Abraham, RDAmbition and "Mr. Rambis" were more credible than real reporters. That's how bad the delusion got. Their front office scrambled to clear cap space just to overpay Danny Green. They traded the next decade of their future for a player who can easily leave next summer if they don't live up to the hype.

Idk bout them laker fans but I called kawahi to y’all all year long from the jump. Considering how we got lead on I still like the team we have. Even playing field for everybody so it will be fun. I’m happy for you bro really am. Clippers don’t bother me at all maybe because growing up my youth teams were always clippers lol. However, knicks cleared up two spots and got randle. So don’t be so delusional bro. Just because most laker fans are idiots doesn’t mean you have to join them.

Thread
07-08-2019, 10:53 AM
Leonard was under his Spurs contract when he rang cross the border, Bra.

tee, hee.

MultiTroll
07-08-2019, 10:57 AM
Knicks are set up for next year with cap space.
*Missing out* on overpaying Durbetta and Kyrie is not missing out at all.

If Nets do well, it will be because of the cast.

Brazil
07-08-2019, 11:35 AM

tee, hee.

you had it in your hands Cul, the champion hats were ready, the parade was already being ordered.. but then tadam west and magic happened :lmao

Brazil
07-08-2019, 11:36 AM

tee, hee.

Leonard gave us 1
Leonard just gave you noting but :cry

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:37 AM
you had it in your hands Cul, the champion hats were ready, the parade was already being ordered.. but then tadam west and magic happened :lmao

I never had him under contract, a reasonably priced contract like you had him. He rang for you on the cheap, twice. You kept 1 & Toronto kept the other.

REASONABLY PRICED!!!!!!!!!

Brazil
07-08-2019, 11:41 AM
I never had him under contract, a reasonably priced contract like you had him. He rang for you on the cheap, twice. You kept 1 & Toronto kept the other.

REASONABLY PRICED!!!!!!!!!

I get it.. he broke your heart.. he also broke Spurs heart but in the process helped us givin' Timmy dat 5th... Leonard screw you twice :cry meanwhile this raptors one and 0 forever ring is meaningless for us both bra'

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:44 AM
I get it.. he broke your heart.. he also broke Spurs heart but in the process helped us givin' Timmy dat 5th... Leonard screw you twice :cry meanwhile this raptors one and 0 forever ring is meaningless for us both bra'

You gd rights you "get it." You lost your 1st 5th in Florida. You lost your 2nd 6th in Canada to a lad who was playing under your contract!

YOUR'S!!!!!!!!!

Killakobe81
07-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Idk bout them laker fans but I called kawahi to y’all all year long from the jump. Considering how we got lead on I still like the team we have. Even playing field for everybody so it will be fun. I’m happy for you bro really am. Clippers don’t bother me at all maybe because growing up my youth teams were always clippers lol. However, knicks cleared up two spots and got randle. So don’t be so delusional bro. Just because most laker fans are idiots doesn’t mean you have to join them.

This but he trolling anyways...
We missed out on a super team but still will he a contender.
I know he had a MVP level year but I still have doubts about PG13. (And Ad's health)
If LeBron can be healthy and Kawhi too... championship may come down to which #2 is more reliable... In the Finals that was Siakam.. Especially when Klay went down

Killakobe81
07-08-2019, 12:02 PM

No heartbreak he played us for suckas

MultiTroll
07-08-2019, 12:03 PM
Leonard gave us 1
Leonard just gave you noting but :cry
Leonard 1
Lakers 0

:rollin lets feed the Parrot that.

Thread
07-08-2019, 12:04 PM
Leonard 1
Lakers 0

:rollin lets feed the Parrot that.

$5 million.

$!!!!!!!!!

Chris Fall
07-08-2019, 01:08 PM
I wouldn’t put the two teams in the same category. While the Lakers did get played and embarrassed, at the end of the day they still have LeBron and got Davis. Knicks are stuck with Julius Randle and Dennis Smith Jr as the faces of their club.

Even though Kawhi humiliated the Lakers, I do think they recovered reasonably well since. I think they should have tried to sign Marcus Morris over KCP, but other than that, the rest of their smaller signings made sense and do help them, including just adding Avery Bradley.

Lakers got embarrassed but still made strides to be much improved. Knicks are still a shithole mess.

Clipper Nation
07-09-2019, 03:04 PM
This shit reminds me of how the Orioles (another team with a bad owner) kept backing out of signings and trades they had agreed to because of their infamously strict physicals. Dolan is a joke.

LkrFan
07-09-2019, 03:25 PM
I wouldn’t put the two teams in the same category. While the Lakers did get played and embarrassed, at the end of the day they still have LeBron and got Davis. Knicks are stuck with Julius Randle and Dennis Smith Jr as the faces of their club.

Even though Kawhi humiliated the Lakers, I do think they recovered reasonably well since. I think they should have tried to sign Marcus Morris over KCP, but other than that, the rest of their smaller signings made sense and do help them, including just adding Avery Bradley.

Lakers got embarrassed but still made strides to be much improved. Knicks are still a shithole mess.

MM didn't want to play for the Lakers.

#CelticPride

Kyle_Kuzma
07-09-2019, 04:36 PM
imagine one of yo prized free agent dippin for the new york knicks

cant make this shit up
:lmao