PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Leonard rang on Spur's time!

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:13 AM
The lad was under his Spurs contract when north of the border he rang loud & he rang clear.

Media:::"Hey, Ed (sports editor) I was sitting here trying to figure out how to put the screws to Trump when it occurred to me: Leonard rang last night under his Spur's contract!"

Ed:::"Shush."

Oh, the weather outside is frightful, inside it is so delightful.

Clipper Nation
07-08-2019, 11:15 AM
Leonard recruited George to the Clippers on the Lakers' time.

Leonard

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:15 AM
Your Spurs traded away your 6th NBA Title. Your team, with the lad was better than their team with the lad.

Oops!

Clipper Nation
07-08-2019, 11:17 AM
Your Lakers traded the next decade of their future for a player who's leaving next summer.

Oops!

Pavlov
07-08-2019, 11:19 AM
Poor fella can't even talk about his own team anymore.

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:19 AM
Your Lakers traded the next decade of their future for a player who's leaving next summer.

Oops!

Get your own shit. That's my shit.

You fucked up. Leonard & the Spurs is better than Leonard & the Raptors. You blew your 6th NBA Title.

ha, ha.

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:20 AM
Poor fella can't even talk about his own team anymore.

Your 6th NBA Title is north of the border, Pav's. Leonard won it while under his Spur's contract.

WOO HOO!!!

+ Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:30 AM
- "I'll banish him to the wild's of Canada. I'll make him wish his daddy never squirted his ass out."

- Pop

The little shit goes up there under his Spur's contract in his satchel & promptly rings.

SATCHEL!!!!!!!!!

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:33 AM
- "I'll fix his braided ass. They ain't got a pot to piss in, nor window to throw it out of up there. I nailed that little braided prick on the cheap, got 2 Titles out of him, kept 1, made out like a bandit. Let somebody else buy it."

- Pop

Oops!

MultiTroll
07-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Can an Intervention be staged?
http://executiveanswers.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Dead-Parrot-1-e1431546636912.png
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd/index.shtml

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:35 AM
Can an Intervention be staged?
http://executiveanswers.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Dead-Parrot-1-e1431546636912.png
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd/index.shtml

I nailed your fuckin' asses with this [contract epiphany.]

I still got it, Mult!!!!!!!!!

K...
07-08-2019, 11:42 AM
Does cubby even know about the $5 million we paid for the privilege of watching him ring?

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:48 AM
Does cubby even know about the $5 million we paid for the privilege of watching him ring?

No. Tell it, K, testify!!!

Pavlov
07-08-2019, 11:50 AM
Your 6th NBA Title is north of the border, Pav's. Leonard won it while under his Spur's contract.

WOO HOO!!!

+ Trump President.
Not Clinton.:lol still can't talk about your own team.

That's just really sad.

Guess you came out of hiding because you thought you'd get him now your twisting in the wind.

lol

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:53 AM
Look what daddy just found after K dropped the dime on your asses:::

[[[The Spurs are including $5 million in cash to the Raptors (an amount meant to cover the luxury-tax hit incurred due to the trade kicker), a source told ESPN's Zach Lowe.]]]

K!!!!!!!!!

resistanze
07-08-2019, 11:54 AM

Leonard

:lol

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:55 AM
:lol still can't talk about your own team.

That's just really sad.

Guess you came out of hiding because you thought you'd get him now your twisting in the wind.

lol

$5 million is kinda like what Hussein Obama did when he sent that pallet of cash to the rag heads. Difference? The rag heads didn't win an NBA Title off it.

Pallet!!!!!!!!!

MultiTroll
07-08-2019, 12:00 PM
But a person with OCD generally:

Can't control his or her thoughts or behaviors, even when those thoughts or behaviors are recognized as excessive
Spends at least 1 hour a day on these thoughts or behaviors
Doesn’t get pleasure when performing the behaviors or rituals, but may feel brief relief from the anxiety the thoughts cause
Experiences significant problems in their daily life due to these thoughts or behaviors

Thread
07-08-2019, 12:02 PM
But a person with OCD generally:

Can't control his or her thoughts or behaviors, even when those thoughts or behaviors are recognized as excessive
Spends at least 1 hour a day on these thoughts or behaviors
Doesn’t get pleasure when performing the behaviors or rituals, but may feel brief relief from the anxiety the thoughts cause
Experiences significant problems in their daily life due to these thoughts or behaviors

True, but, that person also recognizes when K drops a dime on a nigga.

DIME!!!!!!!!!

Killakobe81
07-08-2019, 12:08 PM

Leonard

Hilarious

Killakobe81
07-08-2019, 12:09 PM

Oops!

Ahh no.

Thread
07-08-2019, 12:13 PM
I nailed your fuckin' asses with this [contract epiphany.]

I still got it, Mult!!!!!!!!!

InRareForm
07-08-2019, 12:43 PM
Riveting observation

Brazil
07-08-2019, 01:01 PM
https://lasportshub.com/2019/07/06/los-angeles-clippers-kawhi-leonard-decision/

Winner - Jerry West

Losers - Jeannie and Rob
Unless the Lakers win a title in the next two years, the narrative that the Lakers front office is dysfunctional won’t go away.

:lmao

They forgot another winner

Winner - Pop
Refused to trade Leonard to the Lakers, Leonard signed with the Clippers, Spurs released from custody

Thread
07-08-2019, 01:07 PM
https://lasportshub.com/2019/07/06/los-angeles-clippers-kawhi-leonard-decision/

Winner - Jerry West

Losers - Jeannie and Rob
Unless the Lakers win a title in the next two years, the narrative that the Lakers front office is dysfunctional won’t go away.

:lmao

They forgot another winner

Winner - Pop
Refused to trade Leonard to the Lakers, Leonard signed with the Clippers, Spurs released from custody

Horseshit. Your 2nd 6th is in Canada. You're better than Toronto with Leonard than they are with Leonard.

You mashed the panic button & you're answering for it right-fuckin'-here.

HERE!!!!!!!!!

Thread
07-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Riveting observation

Bend over. I'll fuckin put a riveting on your fuckin' observation.

RIVETING!!!!!!!!!

Brazil
07-08-2019, 01:13 PM
Horseshit. Your 2nd 6th is in Canada. You're better than Toronto with Leonard than they are with Leonard.

You mashed the panic button & you're answering for it right-fuckin'-here.

HERE!!!!!!!!!

that's fine, in the end

Pop 1
Jeannie and Rob 0

Thread
07-08-2019, 01:24 PM
that's fine, in the end

Pop 1
Jeannie and Rob 0

You GD right, it's fine.

I'm on a mission of mercy from Mitch & Murray. They asked me for a favor. I said: 'the favor would be to fire your fuckin' ass.'"

MITCH & MURRAY!!!!!!!!!

Brazil
07-08-2019, 01:38 PM
You GD right, it's fine.

I'm on a mission of mercy from Mitch & Murray. They asked me for a favor. I said: 'the favor would be to fire your fuckin' ass.'"

MITCH & MURRAY!!!!!!!!!

fine, still

Pop 1
Jeannie and Rob 0

Thread
07-08-2019, 01:40 PM
fine, still

Pop 1
Jeannie and Rob 0

Bra!!!!!!!!!

Chucho
07-08-2019, 01:41 PM
Ol' Cully wriggling about in crazy fashion as he slowly bleeds out.

:lol Old Kang brought in Giant Westbrook to take yall to a 6-8 seed.

:lol Cucked by a mute retard and his Uncle Lavar 2.0

:lol Clippers down graded det Purple n Gold ass to #2 status.

Thread
07-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Ol' Cully wriggling about in crazy fashion as he slowly bleeds out.

:lol Old Kang brought in Giant Westbrook to take yall to a 6-8 seed.

:lol Cucked by a mute retard and his Uncle Lavar 2.0

:lol Clippers down graded det Purple n Gold ass to #2 status.

Chooch!!!!!!!!!

Brazil
07-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Bra!!!!!!!!!

fine...

Pop 1
Jeannie and Rob 0

Thread
07-08-2019, 01:48 PM
fine...

Pop 1
Jeannie and Rob 0
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0305/6249/products/Twilight_T-Shirt_Product_a04e021c-df9d-4d35-85fe-620b0717223f_200x.jpg?v=1550615174

DMC
07-08-2019, 02:40 PM
The guy wins the Finals MVP and can't get out of the 1st round the following year. He's fucking useless. Good luck trying to suck start that shitty narrative though.

Thread
07-08-2019, 03:12 PM
The guy wins the Finals MVP and can't get out of the 1st round the following year. He's fucking useless. Good luck trying to suck start that shitty narrative though.

You had it knocked & wouldn't cite him. What did Jabbar do when Magic surfaced & declared himself? Everybody, including your's truly thought he'd resist with every Islamic bone in his body, but, alas he did not. He saw the wisdom of the switch out. Your Big 3, dollar to donuts wanted that switch out as well, but, the white overseer wouldn't stand for it. It wasn't his idea so he shit all over it and denied the lad his onions. Long story short:::Toronto has your 2nd 6th NBA Title.

ONIONS!!!!!!!!!

dbreiden83080
07-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Your Spurs traded away your 6th NBA Title. Your team, with the lad was better than their team with the lad.

Oops!

How were the Spurs going to win a 6th title with Nephew hiding in NY, demanding to be traded? So he plays last season with us? No. He just keeps lying about his leg injury.

Thread
07-08-2019, 03:22 PM
How were the Spurs going to win a 6th title with Nephew hiding in NY, demanding to be traded? So he plays last season with us? No. He just keeps lying about his leg injury.

BS. He would not have hidden out in a contract year. You'd have in bitter reality and fact forced him to play to his max to get that boodle. And you know it, db. I recall you walking tall back in the day before I helped Trump make President. Don't fail now, son. Walk tall.

But, you heartily believed, we all did...(there is no fuckin' way anybody can beat State so I might as well slap the smart ass around and banish him from the country.) Right, db? Right. You'd a been right fucking there when State got touched.

You never know. That's the lesson of a positive attitude & goal. "I got him. He's under contract. You never know what could happen. We may be able to patch it up. State might suffer a plane crash. He's a professional and will perform as a professional must + he'll want to qualify for that boodle."

db, tell it now, testify!

db!!!!!!!!!

dbreiden83080
07-08-2019, 03:46 PM
BS. He would not have hidden out in a contract year. You'd have in bitter reality and fact forced him to play to his max to get that boodle. And you know it, db. I recall you walking tall back in the day before I helped Trump make President. Don't fail now, son. Walk tall.

But, you heartily believed, we all did...(there is no fuckin' way anybody can beat State so I might as well slap the smart ass around and banish him from the country.) Right, db? Right. You'd a been right fucking there when State got touched.

You never know. That's the lesson of a positive attitude & goal. "I got him. He's under contract. You never know what could happen. We may be able to patch it up. State might suffer a plane crash. He's a professional and will perform as a professional must + he'll want to qualify for that boodle."

db, tell it now, testify!

db!!!!!!!!!

If he played at all last season for the Spurs it was going to be half assed at best. AD did it with NO this year. He wanted out. They played him because the league told them to, but it was limited minutes with AD half assing it. You got idiot owners giving KD a Max deal with 1 good leg. Uncle would still get Nephew the max sitting out another year. League owners are fucking retarded..

And Spurs can't win with the team chemistry being so bad. All his mates knew he wanted out. So they don't want him on the team. It does not work.. Look at the amazing chemistry Spurs had in 2013 and 2014. This Fucker bulldozed that at the end in SA..

Thread
07-08-2019, 04:31 PM
If he played at all last season for the Spurs it was going to be half assed at best. AD did it with NO this year. He wanted out. They played him because the league told them to, but it was limited minutes with AD half assing it. You got idiot owners giving KD a Max deal with 1 good leg. Uncle would still get Nephew the max sitting out another year. League owners are fucking retarded..

And Spurs can't win with the team chemistry being so bad. All his mates knew he wanted out. So they don't want him on the team. It does not work.. Look at the amazing chemistry Spurs had in 2013 and 2014. This Fucker bulldozed that at the end in SA..

That wasn't AD's contract year. This is AD's contract year.

RC_Drunkford
07-08-2019, 08:41 PM

Oops!

and we're still better than the Lakers with AD and LeBron. Just speaks of the genius of our organization. Where do all your top #5 draft picks of the last 6 years play again?

Thread
07-08-2019, 08:52 PM
and we're still better than the Lakers with AD and LeBron. Just speaks of the genius of our organization. Where do all your top #5 draft picks of the last 6 years play again?

A genius woulda kept Leonard and beaten State for your 6th. Instead you guessed wrong and Toronto got your 6th using Leonard under your contract.

That ain't genius.

dbreiden83080
07-08-2019, 09:38 PM
That wasn't AD's contract year. This is AD's contract year.

And if AD was not dealt this summer it was going to be hell. He made it clear, and so did his scumbag agent. "You better trade me to the Lakers" They did..

Thread
07-08-2019, 09:40 PM
And if AD was not dealt this summer it was going to be hell. He made it clear, and so did his scumbag agent. "You better trade me to the Lakers" They did..

Suns Fans have nothing on Spurs Fans when it comes to stubbornness. Your group beats all I have ever seen.

dbreiden83080
07-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Suns Fans have nothing on Spurs Fans when it comes to stubbornness. Your group beats all I have ever seen.

What is your point? That the Spurs were going to win a ring with their best player and his Uncle demanding a trade all summer long? He's going to buy in and be a leader? No he is going to pout and act like a bitch. That is what he did..

Thread
07-08-2019, 10:10 PM
What is your point? That the Spurs were going to win a ring with their best player and his Uncle demanding a trade all summer long? He's going to buy in and be a leader? No he is going to pout and act like a bitch. That is what he did..

He'd a welded down & been a professional about it. He had too much to lose at that point to behave otherwise. Happens all the time in sports, in life. Christ, he swore up & down he wanted a trade to us & changed his mind when he could've walked in the door. You got nothing but regret in return. DeRozan ain't for you. He's marking time on the calendar. If you didn't have the aura you have he'd already be acting up. Once his patience wears thin he'll rebel.

Hindsight is 20-20, but, you had him under contract. Pop, stepped way out of character and short sold him. Just because Media doesn't call him on it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

dbreiden83080
07-08-2019, 11:12 PM
He'd a welded down & been a professional about it. He had too much to lose at that point to behave otherwise. Happens all the time in sports, in life. Christ, he swore up & down he wanted a trade to us & changed his mind when he could've walked in the door. You got nothing but regret in return. DeRozan ain't for you. He's marking time on the calendar. If you didn't have the aura you have he'd already be acting up. Once his patience wears thin he'll rebel.

Hindsight is 20-20, but, you had him under contract. Pop, stepped way out of character and short sold him. Just because Media doesn't call him on it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I don't regret him being gone 1 bit. He is not a Spurs type of player. We got fooled by his work ethic and quiet nature. But as his star grew, the ego also grew, and he turned into a self entitled prima donna. Look at this BS he just pulled in FA. He's got the Lakers/Raptors running around trying to sign him, while he is having secret meetings with another payer under contract, trying to get that player to bail on his team.. The Raps fans got the full taste of what Spurs fans got. Dude is a snake in the grass, and has no loyalty to anyone. His actions were deplorable with the Spurs. He and Uncle Ass clown wanted to be in LA. So they faked a leg injury, argued with team doctors, and collected 19 mil to not play basketball. All to send the Spurs a clear message. "Get me to LA".. Then officially demanded a trade in the offseason. Spurs sent him to Siberia in retaliation, and to the credit of that jerk off, and his Dick-Head Uncle it worked out. He played great, and so did the team.. Even though he did not want to be there, he had a fresh start. That helped. But BOOM he bailed on them, and punched in the face Raps fans that wrongly assumed he gave a fuck about the city or that team.. No keeping a player another season who has that little character was not going to work out for the Spurs. Bridges were burned down. It was over.

Thread
07-08-2019, 11:22 PM
I don't regret him being gone 1 bit. He is not a Spurs type of player. We got fooled by his work ethic and quiet nature. But as his star grew, the ego also grew, and he turned into a self entitled prima donna. Look at this BS he just pulled in FA. He's got the Lakers/Raptors running around trying to sign him, while he is having secret meetings with another payer under contract, trying to get that player to bail on his team.. The Raps fans got the full taste of what Spurs fans got. Dude is a snake in the grass, and has no loyalty to anyone. His actions were deplorable with the Spurs. He and Uncle Ass clown wanted to be in LA. So they faked a leg injury, argued with team doctors, and collected 19 mil to not play basketball. All to send the Spurs a clear message. "Get me to LA".. Then officially demanded a trade in the offseason. Spurs sent him to Siberia in retaliation, and to the credit of that jerk off, and his Dick-Head Uncle it worked out. He played great, and so did the team.. But BOOM he bailed on them, and punched in the face Raps fans that wrongly assumed he gave a fuck about the city or that team.. No keeping a player another season who has that little character was not going to work out for the Spurs. Bridges were burned down. It was over.

I don't regret pursuing him, even kissing his ass ain't a problem. We get him, we're set. Just didn't come off. He thought too long and found too many negatives involved to come to us. If you remove the perceived negatives then he himself would not have been enough. We're just on a losing streak we can't break out of. 2 steps forward, 3 steps back again & again. And we're frenetic whereas we were never that way in the salad days. We're afraid. That's an awful big space to be in years on end. We can't get comfortable & at rest. After a while of that lifestyle it becomes an actual habit and your DNA. That's where were at.

HWoodNixon
07-09-2019, 12:03 AM
I don't regret pursuing him, even kissing his ass ain't a problem. We get him, we're set. Just didn't come off. He thought too long and found too many negatives involved to come to us. If you remove the perceived negatives then he himself would not have been enough. We're just on a losing streak we can't break out of. 2 steps forward, 3 steps back again & again. And we're frenetic whereas we were never that way in the salad days. We're afraid. That's an awful big space to be in years on end. We can't get comfortable & at rest. After a while of that lifestyle it becomes an actual habit and your DNA. That's where were at.

Boiled down:
“I’m a cock sucker. I suck cock.” —Culburne