PDA

View Full Version : Has George Hill resigned with the Bucks?

Gagnrath
07-08-2019, 11:47 AM
Honestly they waived him since his contract was stupidly set-up but he is fairly valuable as a player and especially as a trade piece.

Honestly to me it looks like the Clippers have 2 starting Small Forwards on the roster in Leonard and George why don't we see if we can get Hill, then trade him for one of them and a pick since that seems to be the established trade value.... If need be I suppose we can pass on the pick since the clippers don't have very many for the next few years.....

Chachachango
07-08-2019, 11:53 AM
Huh?

phxspurfan
07-08-2019, 11:55 AM
www.google.com

said7
07-08-2019, 12:42 PM
Honestly they waived him since his contract was stupidly set-up but he is fairly valuable as a player and especially as a trade piece.

Honestly to me it looks like the Clippers have 2 starting Small Forwards on the roster in Leonard and George why don't we see if we can get Hill, then trade him for one of them and a pick since that seems to be the established trade value.... If need be I suppose we can pass on the pick since the clippers don't have very many for the next few years.....

WTF you on mate.

jhfenton
07-08-2019, 01:00 PM
"near awake, semi-coherent" is a highly inaccurate title for the OP. A mod should change it.

JeffDuncan
07-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Well, well, what an unusual thread.

SpurSpike
07-08-2019, 01:31 PM
Let me get this straight... So your wanting to get Hill as a trade piece to use in order to acquire either PG13 or the Devil? With the logic that clippers don't need or want 2 SF?

I mean on paper or in a video game maybe but that shit isn't even remotely conceivable in real life.

Dex
07-08-2019, 01:31 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/b9e83a919c5677954ec3e7960e9fbc66/tenor.gif

Gagnrath
07-09-2019, 01:30 AM
Let me get this straight... So your wanting to get Hill as a trade piece to use in order to acquire either PG13 or the Devil? With the logic that clippers don't need or want 2 SF?

Why wouldn't you be able to trade Hill straight up for the Devil? Is that not his established value? One George Hill? Otherwise you are saying Danny Green is of little value.

I mean on paper or in a video game maybe but that shit isn't even remotely conceivable in real life.

It has been established by history that trading George Hill to the team that is in possession of the contracts of both Paul George and Kawhi Leonard you get Kawhi and a future draft pick. The management of the owning team stating the reason being that both Paul George and Kawhi project out to being starting quality Small Forwards. The leagues head office in New York approves the trade. Kawhi then plays for the team holding his rights for the durat2 of the contract. Precedent has been set by history. Since the NBA league office looks fairly ridiculous if they have ruled one way in the past the rule differently on the same thing in the future why not set up the same senario again force Adam Silver to either approve the trade or say that the leagues previous ruling under Stern was wrong and then open up all previous head office rulings for review?

gambit1990
07-09-2019, 01:40 AM
who cares.

slick'81
07-09-2019, 01:52 AM
Gl finding out