PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Avery Bradley signs with LA

DC23
07-08-2019, 01:29 PM
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1148274909455380483

Love this pickup, if Avery's healthy. Great 3 point shooter, can play PG/SG, elite defender, and high basketball IQ. Far better option than JR Smith, Iman Shumpert, and Kyle Korver. Nice contract, especially compared to Danny Green's.

Chris Fall
07-08-2019, 01:34 PM
Solid cheap signing. Good point guard defender. And more of a spot up shooter offensively. He fits.

Poor Quinn Cook. Now the third point guard.

Thread
07-08-2019, 01:39 PM
It's like Xmas as a child. Whole mess of stocking stuffers under the tree instead of the stocking.

After I ripped 'em all open, threw 'em all about the living I turned on mom, on dad:::"Where is it?"

Mom:"Honey, sweetheart, Dale, they sold the last one at the Sears & Roebucks after they swore they'd save it for us, sweetheart."
Dad: "I'm glad. You know how I feel about the Celtics, son."

LkrFan
07-08-2019, 02:02 PM
Solid cheap signing. Good point guard defender. And more of a spot up shooter offensively. He fits.

Poor Quinn Cook. Now the third point guard.

Agreed. 3 and D players are what Bron needs. I'm good with the signing.

Clipper Nation
07-08-2019, 02:53 PM

Laker_1995
07-08-2019, 03:23 PM

Same player as Beverly

Thread
07-08-2019, 03:24 PM
Same player as Beverly

& I detest Beverly.

Clipper Nation
07-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Same player as Beverly

Nope, not even close. There's a reason why we were a better team last year after we traded Bradley's bum ass and still kept Pat.

Thread
07-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Nope, not even close. There's a reason why we were a better team last year after we traded Bradley's bum ass and still kept Pat.

You tight ass, you.

SpursforSix
07-08-2019, 04:05 PM
It's like Xmas as a child. Whole mess of stocking stuffers under the tree instead of the stocking.

After I ripped 'em all open, threw 'em all about the living I turned on mom, on dad:::"Where is it?"

Mom:"Honey, sweetheart, Dale, they sold the last one at the Sears & Roebucks after they swore they'd save it for us, sweetheart."
Dad: "I'm glad. You know how I feel about the Celtics, son."

Are you stealing now? I just posted a similar analogy the other day.
Maybe it's time you hang it up for a while.

Thread
07-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Are you stealing now? I just posted a similar analogy the other day.
Maybe it's time you hang it up for a while.

Post it. If it's similar I'll tender my resignation, toot sweet. I ain't nobody's fart catcher.

Reck
07-08-2019, 04:53 PM
https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/1148328555610136576

:lol AIDS thinking Danny Green will save this dying franchise.

Thread
07-08-2019, 05:06 PM

You know who he sounds like, Recky? The old man. No matter how bad it is & gets & will be Trump just soldiers on, & with a straight face too! & I don't believe, but, I act like I do to comfort him at distance. LOL!

I don't have that love for Magic that I have for the old man so it's falls flat.

SpursforSix
07-08-2019, 07:29 PM
Post it. If it's similar I'll tender my resignation, toot sweet. I ain't nobody's fart catcher.

It was a reply to you. Check there.

Thread
07-08-2019, 07:33 PM
It was a reply to you. Check there.

I'm not going thru all my shit to satisfy your malarkey.

Joseph Kony
07-08-2019, 07:41 PM

:lmao i can think of at least 20 lineups in the league better than that. Magic is such a fucking retard when it comes to everything related to basketball except playing it

Joseph Kony
07-08-2019, 07:42 PM
also Bradley is absolute garbage :lmao lol at anyone thinking this dude is positive. he was complete dogshit in LA and hasnt been even mediocre in awhile

Laker_1995
07-08-2019, 07:46 PM
also Bradley is absolute garbage :lmao lol at anyone thinking this dude is positive. he was complete dogshit in LA and hasnt been even mediocre in awhile

ChoAssUp. Bitch nigga.

SpursforSix
07-08-2019, 07:54 PM
I'm not going thru all my shit to satisfy your malarkey.

Don’t check on my account. I’m just surprised you’re OK with being a thieving hack.

Thread
07-08-2019, 08:07 PM
Don’t check on my account. I’m just surprised you’re OK with being a thieving hack.

& you'd actually sit there & allow me to leave here under that circumstance, that's what's really sick, you sick thing, you. As much as I've enjoyed myself since returning you'd watch while I went thru that door and out onto the street. I ain't leaving now even if it exists. I would've had you found it and said, "Cubby, I found it, but, I don't want you to go, please stay." Then I would've insisted on leaving based on pride & self-respect. But, not now. Now if it's found I won't go either way because you have fucked up the parameters of the wager, rendered it dehumanizing and beneath the human element.

Shame, SfS., shame on ya.

Thread
07-08-2019, 08:09 PM

I've known you, JK, and you never have one nice thing to say about anybody. You're a miserable little shit & you always have been. Damn ya.

LkrFan
07-08-2019, 08:15 PM
:lmao i can think of at least 20 lineups in the league better than that. Magic is such a fucking retard when it comes to everything related to basketball except playing it

20? For real? Okay, show me or STFU. :)

ambchang
07-08-2019, 08:44 PM
All the lakers need is a time machine to go back to 2014. This lineup back then might be able to win it all.

SpursforSix
07-08-2019, 09:07 PM
& you'd actually sit there & allow me to leave here under that circumstance, that's what's really sick, you sick thing, you. As much as I've enjoyed myself since returning you'd watch while I went thru that door and out onto the street. I ain't leaving now even if it exists. I would've had you found it and said, "Cubby, I found it, but, I don't want you to go, please stay." Then I would've insisted on leaving based on pride & self-respect. But, not now. Now if it's found I won't go either way because you have fucked up the parameters of the wager, rendered it dehumanizing and beneath the human element.

Shame, SfS., shame on ya.

If someone tells me my zipper’s down, I thank them and zip it up. I don’t just pretend it’s not and walk around with my pecker hanging out.

Thread
07-08-2019, 09:14 PM
If someone tells me my zipper’s down, I thank them and zip it up. I don’t just pretend it’s not and walk around with my pecker hanging out.

I ain't one to hold a grudge. Apology accepted.

midnightpulp
07-09-2019, 03:26 AM
20? For real? Okay, show me or STFU. :)

The effectiveness of the Lakers starting lineup hinges on if Lebron is motivated or in retirement mode. I don't think Davis moves the needle as much as you think. It isn't a bigman league anymore. Davis had a historic statistical season (don't remember the last time a player posted a 30 regular season PER) and the Pelicans had a 25-31 record with him in the lineup. The Lakers also lack off the dribble volume 3 point shooting. Danny Green is the only 3 point threat in the lineup and he's a spot-up shooter. I don't expect Kuzma and Cousins to be much of a factor.

Lebron motivated=50ish win team, ceiling WCF loss.
Lebron retirement mode=40-45 win team, ceiling 2nd round loss.

Spurtacular
07-09-2019, 03:51 AM
Damn, nigga's still only 28. I thought he might be like 32 or 33.

LkrFan
07-09-2019, 05:46 AM
The effectiveness of the Lakers starting lineup hinges on if Lebron is motivated or in retirement mode. I don't think Davis moves the needle as much as you think. It isn't a bigman league anymore. Davis had a historic statistical season (don't remember the last time a player posted a 30 regular season PER) and the Pelicans had a 25-31 record with him in the lineup. The Lakers also lack off the dribble volume 3 point shooting. Danny Green is the only 3 point threat in the lineup and he's a spot-up shooter. I don't expect Kuzma and Cousins to be much of a factor.

Lebron motivated=50ish win team, ceiling WCF loss.
Lebron retirement mode=40-45 win team, ceiling 2nd round loss.

The case for AD being better than what you give him credit for (https://streamable.com/c8ro1). Guard league? Sure, but don't tell me bigs are no longer important. Especially ones that are as versatile as AD.

In Nawlins, his Robin was Holiday. In LA it's Bron - who has a history of making bigs look good. Don't be surprised if he has another monster season this year. The only big that I recall giving him problems last year was Embiid. Nobody in the WC. Not Capela. Not Gobert. Not Joker. Not Trez (:lol). Not Nurk. Not LMA. And it remains to be seen what KP will bring to Dallas.