PDA

View Full Version : “Ouch” about not fouling but good with FA moves - Mr. Lowe

Rummpd
07-08-2019, 04:24 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27143232/winners-losers-wildest-nba-week-ever

Positive on MM etc by brutal taken down on “foul gate”

D WHITE
07-08-2019, 04:27 PM
The Spurs might have the most vanilla tentpole All-Stars in the league, but they also get Dejounte Murray back to join Derrick White. Remember: The normally stolid Spurs could not hide their enthusiasm last year over what Murray was about to do before his knee injury.

They snagged two tweener forwards -- DeMarre Carroll and Marcus Morris -- at good value. Add Rudy Gay, and San Antonio has lineup flexibility and more switchability on defense. The Spurs know how to win in the regular season. They never beat themselves -- unless they need to foul in the final seconds of an elimination game.

slick'81
07-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Leave manu alone dammit

coachmac87
07-08-2019, 04:32 PM
It’s true...The Murray experiment is the ultimate dark horse.

Blackhaus
07-08-2019, 04:56 PM
It’s true...The Murray experiment is the ultimate dark horse.

literaly nobody even mentions the spurs when talking about the west, it’s even worse than normal

TD 21
07-08-2019, 04:59 PM
The usual combination of backhanded compliment(s) and snide remark(s) . . . I'm surprised he's not on suicide watch with his beloved Raptors falling back into irrelevancy.

timtonymanu
07-08-2019, 05:00 PM
The usual combination of backhanded compliment(s) and snide remark(s) . . . I'm surprised he's not on suicide watch with his beloved Raptors falling back into irrelevancy.

:lol

RC_Drunkford
07-08-2019, 09:02 PM
literaly nobody even mentions the spurs when talking about the west, it’s even worse than normal

wait til march

Dverde
07-08-2019, 09:08 PM
I used to think Lowe was a great basketball mind and maybe he was back in the day. Last three years he has become trash, I also think he takes his job for granted. He looks at box scores and writes his dumb takes.

ZeusWillJudge
07-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Loser: OKC Thunder

Because they still have Westbrick.

poopbox
07-08-2019, 10:53 PM
I used to think Lowe was a great basketball mind and maybe he was back in the day. Last three years he has become trash, I also think he takes his job for granted. He looks at box scores and writes his dumb takes.

Well he is an ESPN writer now so his job is to pump out content where when he was on the Ringer he was much more of an X/O's guy...

He has pretty much jumped the shark...he constantly talks about how he doesn't want to talk about the lakers and then half of all his podcast are about the lakers...

Mr. Body
07-08-2019, 11:14 PM

Grantland protected him, now he's ESPN, among the worst things to ever happen to sports. ESPN is a shit factory.

BackHome
07-08-2019, 11:57 PM
ESPN = CNN = Fake News

cjw
07-09-2019, 12:32 AM
Grantland protected him, now he's ESPN, among the worst things to ever happen to sports. ESPN is a shit factory.

Exactly. X and Os don’t sell and take a lot of work to do properly. And they want their talent doing multi platform, so we lose good work by him and similar guys as a result

TheChillFactor
07-09-2019, 04:22 PM
I don't know why so many people are jerking off to them not fouling in the closing seconds of that game. Dude our team sucked last year, we weren't going anywhere, get that shit over with already.

Millennial_Messiah
07-09-2019, 04:31 PM
When I grew up, Carroll was a combo swingman and Morris was a pretty pure SF... :lmao "combo forwards" today's NBA

TheDoctor
07-09-2019, 07:46 PM
#FlyingUnderTheRadar

:drunk

rastaspur
07-09-2019, 11:02 PM
ESPN = CNN = Fake News

Fake news=fox news

BSfromTX
07-09-2019, 11:11 PM
Fake news=fox news

All mainstream media = fake

cnn/nbc plays the left and fox the right.