PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Letting.It.All.Lie.Out.There.

thunder
07-09-2019, 03:03 AM
What a shitty fucking summer for OKC.

I have never been so displeased in my life other than at the specific time news broke about KD in 2016.

Fuck you Kawhi. You piece of shit autistic. I will always root for your knee to derail.

Fuck you PG. Go back to sending 3inch penis snaps to 5/10 homegirl. I sincerely hope both your fucking knees break like they did before.

Durant... thank you for denying that autistic fuckface a chance to team up with you. I won’t forgive you for the move ever but I grew to respect you after. One of the true OG’s of the league

Russ... I love you. Please don’t go :depressed

Spurs...seriously? If you would have kept Leonard none of this would have happened. It’s all your fault, you fucking idiots.

fuck you Spurs, forever

-thunderup

Killakobe81
07-09-2019, 07:35 AM

I have never been so displeased in my life other than at the specific time news broke about KD in 2016.

Fuck you Kawhi. You piece of shit autistic. I will always root for your knee to derail.

Fuck you PG. Go back to sending 3inch penis snaps to 5/10 homegirl. I sincerely hope both your fucking knees break like they did before.

Durant... thank you for denying that autistic fuckface a chance to team up with you. I won’t forgive you for the move ever but I grew to respect you after. One of the true OG’s of the league

Spurs...seriously? If you would have kept Leonard none of this would have happened. It’s all your fault, you fucking idiots.

fuck you Spurs, forever

-thunderup

Nice. Let it all out...
I don't root for injury but fuck them both...
Also nice call out of Spurs for the assist, lol

baseline bum
07-09-2019, 07:41 AM

fuck you Spurs, forever

-thunderup

If the Spurs would have kept Leonard last year all of this would have happened because he still would have walked to the Clippers this summer.

Chris Fall
07-09-2019, 07:52 AM
Adam Silver. Players league.

It’s a pout or piss league.

Othyus Lalanne
07-09-2019, 08:05 AM

fuck you Spurs, forever

-thunderup

Why not let Russ go?

He has a lot of miles on him.

Dhbsr555
07-09-2019, 09:08 AM
Nice. Let it all out...
I don't root for injury but fuck them both...
Also nice call out of Spurs for the assist, lol

Still holding that in huh

Clipper Nation
07-09-2019, 09:13 AM
OKC fucked up by not firing Donovan and refusing to build a real team around Alphabrook, tbh. I don't know what happened to Presti's draft magic, but it's been gone for a while now.

Chris Fall
07-09-2019, 09:30 AM
Presti never had draft magic. He was picking #1, #4, #3 with Durant, Russ, and Harden. Statistically, your odds are dramatically better to draft well in the top 5. It’s not like he found a Ginobili in the second round or Jimmy Butler at the end of the first round. Ibaka and Adams were ok draft picks, but they’re still just role players. When he was drafting in the 20s versus in the top 4, there was no draft magic. It’s not been gone for a while. He never had any.

Chucho
07-09-2019, 09:40 AM
Presti never had draft magic. He was picking #1, #4, #3 with Durant, Russ, and Harden. Statistically, your odds are dramatically better to draft well in the top 5. It’s not like he found a Ginobili in the second round or Jimmy Butler at the end of the first round. Ibaka and Adams were ok draft picks, but they’re still just role players. When he was drafting in the 20s versus in the top 4, there was no draft magic. It’s not been gone for a while. He never had any.

Not true. Look at how little "The Process" paid off for the Sixers, they batted like .300 on their slew of top picks the last decade. Look at the Lakers. Look at the Suns. Compared to them, Presti drafted 3 fucking MVPS. That's pretty much "magic" considering how worthless most NBA draft picks. Most over rated asset in the NBA.

MultiTroll
07-09-2019, 09:42 AM
Durant... One of the true OG’s of the league

-thunderup
Maybe you and Kevin can hook up at a safe zone at Starbucks.
FOH.

Should have never messed with George. Stupid move.

BD24
07-09-2019, 09:45 AM
CN still pretending Russ wasn’t the problem all along :lol

Laker_1995
07-09-2019, 09:50 AM
If I was PG I would leave too but to sign that contract and throw a party for this is embarrassing. No wonder ingles punked this fagget

R. DeMurre
07-09-2019, 09:55 AM
Russ is to blame for this fiasco, plain and simple. Two coaches, endless teammates, and their GM have been walking on eggshells for years, defending his idiotic shot selection and trying their best to not talk about him being the worst high volume three point shooter in the history of the NBA. Two MVP level players have chosen to leave him, recognizing that he plays a terrible and inefficient style of basketball. Every player who left or got traded improved their play. Kanter even became more efficient joining the Knicks.

Chris Fall
07-09-2019, 09:56 AM
Not true. Look at how little "The Process" paid off for the Sixers, they batted like .300 on their slew of top picks the last decade. Look at the Lakers. Look at the Suns. Compared to them, Presti drafted 3 fucking MVPS. That's pretty much "magic" considering how worthless most NBA draft picks. Most over rated asset in the NBA.

In those Philly and Lakers drafts when they picked high, were there MVPs to be taken that they passed on? Should the Lakers have taken Okafor over Russell after all? There was no magic touch by Presti. OKC just so happened to have shit records at the right time to draft high when that type of talent was available in those drafts. If the Thunder were still drafting high in say the 2013 draft, the best player was passed on by all the lottery teams with the Freak, and Presti would still have been debating over the likes of Oladipo, Otto Porter, and Nerlens Noel. He ain’t turning those lemons into lemonade.

If if you want to say Presti’s Lmagic” touch was about having good timing and good fortune, I’ll buy that. I won’t buy that it was his talent evaluation prowess and insight that turned Durant, Russ, and Harden into MVPs.

whitemamba
07-09-2019, 07:07 PM
CN still pretending Russ wasn’t the problem all along :lol
Lol what’s that about

Killakobe81
07-09-2019, 08:06 PM
In those Philly and Lakers drafts when they picked high, were there MVPs to be taken that they passed on? Should the Lakers have taken Okafor over Russell after all? There was no magic touch by Presti. OKC just so happened to have shit records at the right time to draft high when that type of talent was available in those drafts. If the Thunder were still drafting high in say the 2013 draft, the best player was passed on by all the lottery teams with the Freak, and Presti would still have been debating over the likes of Oladipo, Otto Porter, and Nerlens Noel. He ain’t turning those lemons into lemonade.

If if you want to say Presti’s Lmagic” touch was about having good timing and good fortune, I’ll buy that. I won’t buy that it was his talent evaluation prowess and insight that turned Durant, Russ, and Harden into MVPs.

This. Not saying we didn't do dumb shit like Lonzo over Tatum... But Russell was a good choice because after Towns it was a crap shoot and I said that at the time... Most drafts you are lucky to find one franchise cornerstone... Level player.

spurraider21
07-09-2019, 08:11 PM
is this thunderup/mitchell/rogues reincarnated?

Millennial_Messiah
07-09-2019, 08:19 PM
OKC fucked up by not firing Donovan and refusing to build a real team around Alphabrook, tbh. I don't know what happened to Presti's draft magic, but it's been gone for a while now.

It fucking helps to have top 3 picks 3 years in a row and have Durant, Westbrook, and Harden fall into your lap each year.

FrostKing
07-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Why not let Russ go?

He has a lot of miles on him.
Check out the Thunder reddit page. They are pretty nostalgic and not just bout Westbrook.

phxspurfan
07-09-2019, 09:39 PM
back to Seattle you go!

DMC
07-09-2019, 10:06 PM
Fuk yo team clown. Maybe you can fuck off back to that piss hole meth capital of the world mobilehoma and die with your franchise

KimmyGib
07-09-2019, 10:55 PM
OKC Thunder have been a scourge since its inception. Harden ball, Triple-double doofus, and the Snake all born to this cursed franchise -- each with his own cancerous impact on the league. Let it go up in flames. Let Methlahoma burn.

Othyus Lalanne
07-09-2019, 11:29 PM
Check out the Thunder reddit page. They are pretty nostalgic and not just bout Westbrook.

Reddit is fucking dumb about baskertball. Mostly just echoes bball mainstream media that also sucks.

ezau
07-10-2019, 03:09 AM
OKC should've rebuilt when Durant left. Presti holding on to Westbrook for a few more years was the death sentence to this era.

offset formation
07-10-2019, 10:28 AM
If the Spurs would have kept Leonard last year all of this would have happened because he still would have walked to the Clippers this summer.

Shhhhh. Meth Redneck was on a roll in his own head.

Thread
07-10-2019, 11:43 AM
(He's) no longer at zenith & that is a mandatory consideration. (31) ain't (26). Not even close.

Thread
07-10-2019, 11:44 AM
OKC should've rebuilt when Durant left. Presti holding on to Westbrook for a few more years was the death sentence to this era.

Undeniable. & frankly I cannot recall a more cogent set piece from you in like years.

Stay off the sauce and they'll be more frequent.

Millennial_Messiah
07-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Undeniable. & frankly I cannot recall a more cogent set piece from you in like years.

Stay off the sauce and they'll be more frequent.

OKC shouldn't have traded Harden. Durant would never have left because he would already be on the best super team. Sure Warriors would have been good but OKC with Durant-Westbrook-Harden-Ibaka all in their primes would have been enough to beat even 2015 & 2016 Warriors.

thunder
07-13-2019, 02:26 AM
OKC shouldn't have traded Harden. Durant would never have left because he would already be on the best super team. Sure Warriors would have been good but OKC with Durant-Westbrook-Harden-Ibaka all in their primes would have been enough to beat even 2015 & 2016 Warriors.

Exactly. That’s what burns my soul even deeper.

Millennial_Messiah
07-13-2019, 02:39 AM
Exactly. That’s what burns my soul even deeper.

Sam Presti was given the choice of Perkins or Harden long term and he chose the fat one, in a rapidly changing NBA. That's what he deserves, I guess, but doesn't help the fans.

FrostKing
07-13-2019, 02:53 AM
After trading Harden the Thunder went from 47 regular season wins to 60

In the Finals versus Miami, Harden shot 37% and played baf defense. He was the clear weak link in that series

ambchang
07-13-2019, 07:49 AM
After trading Harden the Thunder went from 47 regular season wins to 60

In the Finals versus Miami, Harden shot 37% and played baf defense. He was the clear weak link in that series

You mean the year they won 47 games because the season was shorter due to the strike?

hater
07-13-2019, 08:36 AM
Lol okc fans

Westchimp leaving is the best thing to happen to Oklahoma since well... Ever. It's fucking Oklahoma :lol

Bill_Brasky
07-13-2019, 12:15 PM
You mean the year they won 47 games because the season was shorter due to the strike?

Lmao

thunder
07-13-2019, 02:42 PM
Lol okc fans

Westchimp leaving is the best thing to happen to Oklahoma since well... Ever. It's fucking Oklahoma :lol
Shut up faggot