PDA

View Full Version : Shocker: Russian Intelligence First Planted the Seth Rich Conpsiracy

spurraider21
07-10-2019, 05:01 PM
Exclusive: The true origins of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory. A Yahoo News investigation. (https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fox-news-duped-seth-rich-192907577.html)

For a solid month in early 2017, Fox News, and host Sean Hannity in particular, obsessively covered (https://www.gq.com/story/fox-news-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory?mbid=synd_yahoo_rss) the death of Seth Rich, a young staffer for the Democratic National Committee. There was a strong chance, according to Hannity, that Rich was the person behind the massive leak of DNC e-mails during the 2016 presidential election, and if that’s true, then isn’t it very suspicious that he was killed on the street shortly thereafter. During one of his nightly broadcasts, Hannity called it "the single biggest fraud, lies, perpetrated on the American people by the media and the Democrats in our history."

This version of the story of Rich’s death, the version that strongly implies that Hillary Clinton had a hand in the revenge killing of a DNC staffer, is unfounded. In fact, Fox was forced to retract their reporting on it, and Rich’s family even sued Fox (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/13/business/fox-news-seth-rich-lawsuit.html), claiming that reporter Malia Zimmerman and Ed Butowsky, a frequent Fox News guest, intentionally fabricated the story to make Rich seem like the person responsible for the leaked e-mails.

That seemed to be the end of it. But the Rich case turns out to be much more deliberate than that. In an extensive new piece out on Tuesday, Yahoo News (https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-the-true-origins-of-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-a-yahoo-news-investigation-100000831.html) reports that the story actually originated as part of a Russian disinformation campaign. Per Yahoo News:

Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the SVR, first circulated a phony “bulletin”—disguised to read as a real intelligence report—about the alleged murder of the former DNC staffer on July 13, 2016, according to the U.S. federal prosecutor who was in charge of the Rich case. That was just three days after Rich, 27, was killed in what police believed was a botched robbery while walking home to his group house in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C., about 30 blocks north of the Capitol.

From there the story started popping up on small blogs, citing Russian intelligence. Over the next two and a half years, the Russian government–owned media organizations RT and Sputnik ran multiple stories suggesting that Rich had provided leaked DNC e-mails to WikiLeaks.

At the same time, online trolls working in St. Petersburg, Russia, for the Internet Research Agency (IRA)—the same shadowy outfit that conducted the Russian social media operation during the 2016 election—aggressively boosted the conspiracy theories. IRA-created fake accounts, masquerading as those of American citizens or political groups, tweeted and retweeted more than 2,000 times about Rich, helping to keep the bogus claims about his death in the social media bloodstream, according to an analysis of a database of Russia troll accounts by Yahoo News.

Those efforts to keep the conspiracy theory about Rich’s murder alive online were exceedingly successful, so much so that it eventually bubbled up to Fox News. Deborah Sines, a former U.S. attorney who was in charge of the Rich case until her recent retirement, told Yahoo News that she believes the story was an attempt by Russian intelligence to divert blame for the DNC hack somewhere else, since they were suspected of orchestrating it almost immediately (https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/26/us/2016-presidential-campaign-hacking-fast-facts/index.html). For Fox News pundits like Hannity—who covered Rich’s death on his radio show long after backing off of it on TV—it had the added benefit of maligning one of their favorite punching bags, the Clintons.

For the network’s part, Fox News claimed that the original story it ran on Rich "was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting." The network then announced an internal investigation to find out how it was vetted in the first place. The results of that investigation have never been made public, but a source told Yahoo News that Fox executives were never able to confirm the identity of an anonymous "federal investigator" who was a primary source for the story. The executives eventually "came to have doubts that the person was in fact who he claimed to be or whether the person actually existed." As a general rule, it’s important that the source for a story actually exist.

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Listening to Yahoo's Conspiracyland podcast now.

lol TSA

lol Qhris

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 05:09 PM
https://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/articles/HannityPOS.png

:lmao Kim Dotcom

Spurs Homer
07-10-2019, 05:11 PM
yup

I think bouts posted it yesterday...

spurraider21
07-10-2019, 05:13 PM
yup

I think bouts posted it yesterday...
oh. that spambot is on ignore, so i wouldn't know

Spurs Homer
07-10-2019, 05:20 PM
oh. that spambot is on ignore, so i wouldn't know

Too bad you've followed that path -

his posts are pretty much a trove of factual accounts of corruption documented for posterity.

I've heard many accuse him of spamming - yet no one has actually - posted and disproven anything that he posts.

spurraider21
07-10-2019, 05:24 PM

his posts are pretty much a trove of factual accounts of corruption documented for posterity.

I've heard many accuse him of spamming - yet no one has actually - posted and disproven anything that he posts.
spamming walls of texts is good enough for me to ignore.

Spurs Homer
07-10-2019, 05:26 PM
spamming walls of texts is good enough for me to ignore.

I ignore the walls of text that are propaganda, lies, misleading, etc...

(TSA/Qhris/etc)

spurraider21
07-10-2019, 05:28 PM
I ignore the walls of text that are propaganda, lies, misleading, etc...

(TSA/Qhris/etc)
chris spams tweets, not wals of text. tsa occasionally posts long articles, but doesnt spam them, so i have no beef. booboo's spamming makes navigating the site unbearable, so i have him on ignore as an easy solution

Spurminator
07-10-2019, 05:54 PM
Imagine falling for this, allowing yourself to be a tool to push this... and still coming back time and again to insist that people take anything you say seriously, while mocking those who don't.

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 06:03 PM
It's so completely stupid on it's face. TSA should be ashamed. Qhris is too stupid to realize just how stupid he is.

Spurminator
07-10-2019, 06:08 PM
You either believe it and you amplify it (which makes you an idiot), or you know it's bullshit but you amplify it anyway (which makes you a garbage human being).

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 06:14 PM
The podcast does a great job of explaining how the original bullshit from Assange spread to right wing twittter idiots who had their own followings. I can't believe Thernovich actually spoke trying to give excuses why he was duped.

Spurtacular
07-10-2019, 06:39 PM
False and/or weak premise(s) / false and/or weak conclusions. Chumpettes running with this, though. :lmao

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 06:41 PM
I'm going to guess derp is voting present.

Spurtacular
07-10-2019, 06:43 PM
I'm going to guess derp is voting present.

I'm seeing that you're so full of glee on any BS that says Hillary and/or certain minions isn't murderous.

:lmao Today's psychopav

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 06:43 PM
I'm going to guess he's still voting present but getting angry about being called out on it.

Spurtacular
07-10-2019, 06:48 PM
I'm going to guess he's still voting present but getting angry about being called out on it.

False and/or weak premise(s) / false and/or weak conclusions. Chumpettes running with this, though. :lmao

I haven't voted present. I've said the article is shameless narrative. It is nothing short of something you would've written.

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 06:50 PM
I'm going to guess derp is still voting present and trying to to deflect from the fact that he's still voting present and will never vote anything but present.

DarrinS
07-10-2019, 07:04 PM
They planted a lot of BS in the dossier, too.

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 07:05 PM
They planted a lot of BS in the dossier, too.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Darrin comes in to try and change the subject completely.

Spurtacular
07-10-2019, 07:07 PM
I'm going to guess derp is still voting present and trying to to deflect from the fact that he's still voting present and will never vote anything but present.

Psychopav truth.

Spurtacular
07-10-2019, 07:07 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Darrin comes in to try and change the subject completely.

:lmao That's your #1 play :lmao
:lmao Psychopav Chump :lmao

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 07:19 PM
I'm going to guess derp isn't talking about the thread topic at all but if off on his personal jihad again.

Spurtacular
07-10-2019, 07:38 PM
I'm going to guess derp isn't talking about the thread topic at all but if off on his personal jihad again.

You haven't posted any "strong" detail from the article.

:lmao You're just happy it's tickling your ears and sperm shielding in the main stream. :lmao

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 07:39 PM
I'm going to guess derp is strictly jihadposting now.

TeyshaBlue
07-10-2019, 07:59 PM

:lmao

Used to be a hobby of mine. Now, I no longer bother. Since you wont belive me, heres an example of your hero being bitchslapped. Let me know if you need more.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243719&p=7893429#post7893429

Winehole23
07-10-2019, 09:51 PM
lol Posobiec

ElNono
07-10-2019, 10:13 PM
Yahtzee!

TSA
07-10-2019, 10:25 PM
Russiagate conspiracy victims support group thread :lol

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 10:25 PM
:lol TSA

You've eaten so much shit the past three years. There is no way you can call scoreboard.

#pizza

#Q

#motherofallconspiracies

#SethRich

#MuellerGood

#MuellerBad

hater
07-10-2019, 10:30 PM
:lmao yahoo news :lol

:lol yahoo News investigation :lol :lol :lol

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 10:34 PM
:lmao yahoo news :lol

:lol yahoo News investigation :lol :lol :lolLet's see your investigation, hater.

Give us the real story.

Winehole23
07-10-2019, 10:38 PM

Spurminator
07-10-2019, 10:41 PM
Russiagate conspiracy victims support group thread :lol

You peddled fake news sourced out of Russia about someone who was murdered, even as his family asked that such theories stop.

I suppose repressing your consistent and prolific wrongness is preferable to shame and embarrassment. Keep it up if it helps you sleep at night. You really should find another hobby though, I can't imagine you can keep this up forever.

pgardn
07-10-2019, 10:50 PM
But, but....

Hillary is a psychopath.

DERPTalcular

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 10:51 PM
:lol not one of these douches has even admitted he was wrong about Seth Rich.

And that was the easiest call out of any of this.

pgardn
07-10-2019, 10:56 PM
:lol not one of these douches has even admitted he was wrong about Seth Rich.

And that was the easiest call out of any of this.

The red team representation on this site is pitiful.

Spurs Homer
07-10-2019, 11:17 PM
lol

Hannity youths!

Chris
07-10-2019, 11:26 PM
REDACTED: stated that he (police investigators) have exhausted their search for any additional video surveillance footage that may be out there.

REDACTED indicated that he has checked with several persons who may have had video footage along the route in which Seth walked the night of the incident, but to date, he has been unable to find any additional video.

REDACTED: stated that he has checked the local McDonald’s restaurant in the area as well as other surrounding businesses but have been unable to find any additional video anywhere.

Lastly, with regards to video, REDACTED states that there was some video surveillance footage that came from a small convenience store on Flagler Street.

REDACTED STATED THAT the video quality is extremely bad and there is nothing on the video that anyone could see that could assist with the investigation.

REDACTED Further states that on the video, you could see the bottom half of two individuals walking across the street on Flagler Street and then moments later you see Seth Rich fall into the video view in the crosswalk on the street in front of the convenient store.

REDACTED: said he has a witness that observed two people running in the immediate area the night of the incident, however, they did not see the actual shooting incident.

REDACTED voluntarily stated that the whole “conspiracy” story really “threw things off with the investigation.”

REDACTED: He heard that Seth was an email leaker; however, he states, “I’ve got nothing to say or to show that the shooting was related to emails or anything other than a street robbery.”

REDACTED: When asked specifically was there any information located on any of Seth’s computers that would indicate that he did in fact send emails to WikiLeaks, REDACTED replied, “there is certain information that I can’t provide regarding the case itself, and I hope you understand, like I said, I can’t reveal detailed information about the case itself.”

REDACTED: “I have strict, strict rules by my bosses, because of what this case is, that says don’t provide information out, other than what is already publicly out there. I just can’t go into detail with what I know.”
At this time REDACTED was asked is it a possibility that emails were found on Seth’s computer related to the DNC and this could be a motivation for his being killed? REDACTED replied, “anything’s possible; I can’t say one way or the other…..”

REDACTED: was then asked, “was the FBI involved, at all in the case?” He replied, “I don’t know; I mean, I never was contacted by the FBI at all.” As far as I know, they (FBI) never provided me with information.” I would hope I would know if they were involved, but I don’t have any knowledge of them being involved.”

At this time, REDACTED stated, “I know you’re a private investigator, and whatever information is revealed, I just hope it doesn’t go towards the media side of this.” “I’ve tried to contact REDACTED and REDACTED several times, but I haven’t been successful. I just want to ask them what they know and if they can help me with the investigation.” “I think REDACTED is blowing smoke…with his knowledge of what happened.” I even heard he has now created a website surrounding the murder.”

REDACTED was told that the family were told by REDACTED that regardless of whatever direction the investigation goes, we need to solve the murder, identify the bad guy and get him off the street. So, in keeping with that spirit, I need to “rule out” the possibility that Seth’s death could have been related to his job at the DNC.

I REDACTED haven’t been able to rule out that someone from the DNC could have been responsible for Seth’s death.

REDACTED was asked, “were you aware that Seth was having problems with two supervisors at his job (DNC) and he was very emotionally upset because of his problems at the DNC? REDACTED replied, “I was aware that there were problems, but I don’t know who the supervisors were that he was having problems with.”

Next, REDACTED was asked if he was aware that Seth received money from WikiLeaks in exchange for the emails? Did you look into his (Seth’s) financial records? REDACTED replied, “again, I can’t go into details with specifics about the case such as that…I really can’t. Nothing against you, REDACTED but I’m just not trying to get myself jammed up.” REDACTED was asked, “so the higher-ups in the department are very aware of this case?” He replied, “Oh yeah, for sure.”

I asked once again about the email records. I informed REDACTED that we need to “disprove” the theory that Seth was killed because of this job at the DNC. REDACTED stated, “honestly, put it this way, if Seth worked anywhere else other than the DNC, nobody would give a shit about his death. The only reason there is such interest is because of where he worked.” REDACTED was asked, “so why is that?” He replied, “again, it goes back to the DNC…a political organization and it all started stemming from around the time of the election..and it sounds like someone was trying to ruffle feathers…I mean that’s what I think.”

REDACTED asked REDACTED, “but Seth’s death could have been a hit, ordered by the DNC, right? He replied, “um, me personally, I don’t think it was a hit because he wasn’t shot in the head. If you’re going to kill somebody, you’re going to make sure that they die…Seth didn’t die right away…he lived for a while and died at the hospital.” REDACTED asked, “and he never made any statements as to who could have shot him?” REDACTED replied, “I can’t go into detail about that (sniff)….um, I just can’t REDACTED.” Next, REDACTED asked, “so it is possible that he could have said something in terms of who did it (shot him). REDACTED hesitated, and said, “um…it’s possible: anything is possible…..”
“I mean, what I’m getting at with it being a hit, I mean, if you want somebody dead where is the one place you’re going to shoot them…in the head right. You want to make sure they’re dead…not shoot them in some other part of the body where you don’t know if they’re dead or not…you don’t know if they’re going live to give information out, and you might get yourself caught up..so, that’s why everybody got their theories. I got mine.”

REDACTED was asked, “here’s a fair question, can we rule it out that Seth’s death is definitely not related to the job?” He replied, “not, not to an extent..not just yet…we can’t rule anything out….” “I feel that if its related to the DNC, at some point, it may come out.” “If somebody gets locked up, and they’re like, I’m taking the heat for this, and their approached about somebody else, I feel like somebody’s going to start snitching then.”

REDACTED said to REDACTED, “ I know that some of the news outlets are about to jump out there with more information from wherever they get it from, and a question will be posed to me, can we rule out that Seth’s death had anything to do with his job at the DNC. And I think the answer is going to have to be, and please tell me if I’m wrong, no, we can’t rule that out because we don’t have a suspect behind bars; we don’t have a person of interest. So, we can’t rule out anything at this point. Then the question is going to be asked is it possible that Seth’s death was in fact orchestrated from someone of or related to his job.

REDACTED looked directly at REDACTED and asked, “the answer?” After a long sigh and brief laughter, REDACTED stated, “You’ve been looking into this yourself, and, and, you have investigative experience, and like we said, anything is possible right. Until we get somebody locked up, we just don’t know. Anything’s possible.” “Look, look REDACTED, please, please do not quote me on anything…..I don’t need that shit coming back on me..if I’m quoted, I will probably be reassigned to CCB somewhere…..moving property around. There’s certain details of the case that we just can’t renewal to anybody, just for the integrity of the case. But, do what you got to do for your business and the news story, but please don’t, don’t throw me under the bus REDACTED.”

Once again, REDACTED asked, has the investigation shown that Seth received any money from anyone such as WikiLeaks during that time period. REDACTED stated, “I don’t know. I need to go back and look at his financial records. I didn’t notice anything back then when I looked, but it’s been a while. And if he (Seth) did receive any money, who knows where he put it at…especially if he did receive money. Maybe he stashed it somewhere else..and we just don’t know.”

Then REDACTED asked, “did your review of Seth’s computer reveal that any emails went out to WikiLeaks?” REDACTED replied, (after a long pause), well, well…there’s stuff on there that, it’s its, emails are sent everyday….um…the context of the emails I can’t get into the details, um, again, I don’t have anything pointing the finger at the DNC other than the conspiracy theories. Nobody has come to me with direct information and provided detailed information about the DNC being involved somehow.

https://thedcpatriot.com/redacted-seth-rich-investigation-notes-released/

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 11:32 PM
:rollin quadrupling down

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1102165549499510785/cAXwvmmN_400x400.jpg

pgardn
07-10-2019, 11:33 PM
REDACTED: stated that he (police investigators) have exhausted their search for any additional video surveillance footage that may be out there.

REDACTED indicated that he has checked with several persons who may have had video footage along the route in which Seth walked the night of the incident, but to date, he has been unable to find any additional video.

REDACTED: stated that he has checked the local McDonald’s restaurant in the area as well as other surrounding businesses but have been unable to find any additional video anywhere.

Lastly, with regards to video, REDACTED states that there was some video surveillance footage that came from a small convenience store on Flagler Street.

REDACTED STATED THAT the video quality is extremely bad and there is nothing on the video that anyone could see that could assist with the investigation.

REDACTED Further states that on the video, you could see the bottom half of two individuals walking across the street on Flagler Street and then moments later you see Seth Rich fall into the video view in the crosswalk on the street in front of the convenient store.

REDACTED: said he has a witness that observed two people running in the immediate area the night of the incident, however, they did not see the actual shooting incident.

REDACTED voluntarily stated that the whole “conspiracy” story really “threw things off with the investigation.”

REDACTED: He heard that Seth was an email leaker; however, he states, “I’ve got nothing to say or to show that the shooting was related to emails or anything other than a street robbery.”

REDACTED: When asked specifically was there any information located on any of Seth’s computers that would indicate that he did in fact send emails to WikiLeaks, REDACTED replied, “there is certain information that I can’t provide regarding the case itself, and I hope you understand, like I said, I can’t reveal detailed information about the case itself.”

REDACTED: “I have strict, strict rules by my bosses, because of what this case is, that says don’t provide information out, other than what is already publicly out there. I just can’t go into detail with what I know.”
At this time REDACTED was asked is it a possibility that emails were found on Seth’s computer related to the DNC and this could be a motivation for his being killed? REDACTED replied, “anything’s possible; I can’t say one way or the other…..”

REDACTED: was then asked, “was the FBI involved, at all in the case?” He replied, “I don’t know; I mean, I never was contacted by the FBI at all.” As far as I know, they (FBI) never provided me with information.” I would hope I would know if they were involved, but I don’t have any knowledge of them being involved.”

At this time, REDACTED stated, “I know you’re a private investigator, and whatever information is revealed, I just hope it doesn’t go towards the media side of this.” “I’ve tried to contact REDACTED and REDACTED several times, but I haven’t been successful. I just want to ask them what they know and if they can help me with the investigation.” “I think REDACTED is blowing smoke…with his knowledge of what happened.” I even heard he has now created a website surrounding the murder.”

REDACTED was told that the family were told by REDACTED that regardless of whatever direction the investigation goes, we need to solve the murder, identify the bad guy and get him off the street. So, in keeping with that spirit, I need to “rule out” the possibility that Seth’s death could have been related to his job at the DNC.

I REDACTED haven’t been able to rule out that someone from the DNC could have been responsible for Seth’s death.

REDACTED was asked, “were you aware that Seth was having problems with two supervisors at his job (DNC) and he was very emotionally upset because of his problems at the DNC? REDACTED replied, “I was aware that there were problems, but I don’t know who the supervisors were that he was having problems with.”

Next, REDACTED was asked if he was aware that Seth received money from WikiLeaks in exchange for the emails? Did you look into his (Seth’s) financial records? REDACTED replied, “again, I can’t go into details with specifics about the case such as that…I really can’t. Nothing against you, REDACTED but I’m just not trying to get myself jammed up.” REDACTED was asked, “so the higher-ups in the department are very aware of this case?” He replied, “Oh yeah, for sure.”

I asked once again about the email records. I informed REDACTED that we need to “disprove” the theory that Seth was killed because of this job at the DNC. REDACTED stated, “honestly, put it this way, if Seth worked anywhere else other than the DNC, nobody would give a shit about his death. The only reason there is such interest is because of where he worked.” REDACTED was asked, “so why is that?” He replied, “again, it goes back to the DNC…a political organization and it all started stemming from around the time of the election..and it sounds like someone was trying to ruffle feathers…I mean that’s what I think.”

REDACTED asked REDACTED, “but Seth’s death could have been a hit, ordered by the DNC, right? He replied, “um, me personally, I don’t think it was a hit because he wasn’t shot in the head. If you’re going to kill somebody, you’re going to make sure that they die…Seth didn’t die right away…he lived for a while and died at the hospital.” REDACTED asked, “and he never made any statements as to who could have shot him?” REDACTED replied, “I can’t go into detail about that (sniff)….um, I just can’t REDACTED.” Next, REDACTED asked, “so it is possible that he could have said something in terms of who did it (shot him). REDACTED hesitated, and said, “um…it’s possible: anything is possible…..”
“I mean, what I’m getting at with it being a hit, I mean, if you want somebody dead where is the one place you’re going to shoot them…in the head right. You want to make sure they’re dead…not shoot them in some other part of the body where you don’t know if they’re dead or not…you don’t know if they’re going live to give information out, and you might get yourself caught up..so, that’s why everybody got their theories. I got mine.”

REDACTED was asked, “here’s a fair question, can we rule it out that Seth’s death is definitely not related to the job?” He replied, “not, not to an extent..not just yet…we can’t rule anything out….” “I feel that if its related to the DNC, at some point, it may come out.” “If somebody gets locked up, and they’re like, I’m taking the heat for this, and their approached about somebody else, I feel like somebody’s going to start snitching then.”

REDACTED said to REDACTED, “ I know that some of the news outlets are about to jump out there with more information from wherever they get it from, and a question will be posed to me, can we rule out that Seth’s death had anything to do with his job at the DNC. And I think the answer is going to have to be, and please tell me if I’m wrong, no, we can’t rule that out because we don’t have a suspect behind bars; we don’t have a person of interest. So, we can’t rule out anything at this point. Then the question is going to be asked is it possible that Seth’s death was in fact orchestrated from someone of or related to his job.

REDACTED looked directly at REDACTED and asked, “the answer?” After a long sigh and brief laughter, REDACTED stated, “You’ve been looking into this yourself, and, and, you have investigative experience, and like we said, anything is possible right. Until we get somebody locked up, we just don’t know. Anything’s possible.” “Look, look REDACTED, please, please do not quote me on anything…..I don’t need that shit coming back on me..if I’m quoted, I will probably be reassigned to CCB somewhere…..moving property around. There’s certain details of the case that we just can’t renewal to anybody, just for the integrity of the case. But, do what you got to do for your business and the news story, but please don’t, don’t throw me under the bus REDACTED.”

Once again, REDACTED asked, has the investigation shown that Seth received any money from anyone such as WikiLeaks during that time period. REDACTED stated, “I don’t know. I need to go back and look at his financial records. I didn’t notice anything back then when I looked, but it’s been a while. And if he (Seth) did receive any money, who knows where he put it at…especially if he did receive money. Maybe he stashed it somewhere else..and we just don’t know.”

Then REDACTED asked, “did your review of Seth’s computer reveal that any emails went out to WikiLeaks?” REDACTED replied, (after a long pause), well, well…there’s stuff on there that, it’s its, emails are sent everyday….um…the context of the emails I can’t get into the details, um, again, I don’t have anything pointing the finger at the DNC other than the conspiracy theories. Nobody has come to me with direct information and provided detailed information about the DNC being involved somehow.

https://thedcpatriot.com/redacted-se...otes-released/ (https://thedcpatriot.com/redacted-seth-rich-investigation-notes-released/)

yeah so all this means...

absolutely nothing.

Chris
07-10-2019, 11:44 PM
FACT: witnesses put two high level Democrats at the hospital the night Seth Rich was brought in: Donna Brazile, and Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser.

FACT: The final email on Wikileaks from the DNC is dated May 25th, 2016. Crowdstrike would have had complete knowledge of the party that ripped the emails from the server.

The next payment that was made to Crowdstrike occurred on July 11th, 2016 for the amount of $98,849.84. The relationship to this date happens to be the day after DNC Data Director of New Voter Registration Seth Rich was murdered.

Pavlov
07-10-2019, 11:58 PM
FACT: witnesses put two high level Democrats at the hospital the night Seth Rich was brought in: Donna Brazile, and Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser.

FACT: The final email on Wikileaks from the DNC is dated May 25th, 2016. Crowdstrike would have had complete knowledge of the party that ripped the emails from the server.

The next payment that was made to Crowdstrike occurred on July 11th, 2016 for the amount of $98,849.84. The relationship to this date happens to be the day after DNC Data Director of New Voter Registration Seth Rich was murdered.Source?

This guy?
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1102165549499510785/cAXwvmmN_400x400.jpg

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2019, 12:30 AM
You peddled fake news sourced out of Russia about someone who was murdered, even as his family asked that such theories stop.

I suppose repressing your consistent and prolific wrongness is preferable to shame and embarrassment. Keep it up if it helps you sleep at night. You really should find another hobby though, I can't imagine you can keep this up forever.

He and his ilk literally sold out their country, and a dead man, for no fucking reason, cause that Seth Rich bullshit was only believed by morons who would have voted for trump anyway

ElNono
07-11-2019, 06:16 AM
He and his ilk literally sold out their country, and a dead man, for no fucking reason, cause that Seth Rich bullshit was only believed by morons who would have voted for trump anyway

Not only that, despite the realization they were played like a fiddle by a foreign government, multiple times, that didn't cause them to step back and reflect on what the fuck they're doing. Doubled and tripled down on stupid.

TSA
07-11-2019, 09:44 AM

Now do Russiagate believers

hater
07-11-2019, 09:46 AM
Now do Russiagate believers

:lmao "but but the Russian prostitutes did piss on Trump"

pgardn
07-11-2019, 09:51 AM

So Seth Rich was killed by Hillary and her gang.
K

Spurs Homer
07-11-2019, 10:22 AM

You didn't read the Steele Dossier either -

nowhere does it mention pissing on Trump....

I'll let you figure out who was pissing on who or what!

TSA
07-11-2019, 10:58 AM

If that is selling out your country, what is believing that the duly elected President of the United States conspired with Russia and Wikileaks to cheat an election and in doing so committed treason? Compare the amount of news coverage each conspiracy theory received and how many people believed either. Don't forget one of these conspiracy theories resulted in the President of the United States having to deal with a 2 year long investigation that undoubtedly caused distractions and hamstrung his administration from the get go.

Now tell me, which of these conspiracy theories caused more harm to our country? And if the Seth Rich conspiracy theory was selling out your country what was the Russiagate conspiracy theory?

boutons_deux
07-11-2019, 11:14 AM
the Seth Rich BS led "some" people to believe Hillary defended her campaign by murdering Seth Rich, aiding Trash's chances.

same the "her emails", and all the other bullshit LIES the right wing hate media pushed hard in the election.

How many is "some"? Trash won by only 80K votes in 3 states out of an election of 130M+ votes.

Russiagate is FACT, and blew up after Trash was elected, only because McConnell refused to let Obama/IC publicize Russian meddling

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2019, 11:43 AM
If that is selling out your country, what is believing that the duly elected President of the United States conspired with Russia and Wikileaks to cheat an election and in doing so committed treason? Compare the amount of news coverage each conspiracy theory received and how many people believed either. Don't forget one of these conspiracy theories resulted in the President of the United States having to deal with a 2 year long investigation that undoubtedly caused distractions and hamstrung his administration from the get go.

Now tell me, which of these conspiracy theories caused more harm to our country? And if the Seth Rich conspiracy theory was selling out your country what was the Russiagate conspiracy theory?

:lol you believe that, what did the two year investigation keep him from doing when he had the house and senate? The Republicans showed they could pass whatever they wanted to, but only worked together for judges and the tax cut.

Also if promoting russian propaganda seeking to undermine the democratic process isn't selling out your country, that what exactly would you call it?

Spurminator
07-11-2019, 12:08 PM
That TSA would equate an election meddling and obstruction investigation with a Russia/InfoWars murder accusation tells you all you need to know about the extent of his TDS.

:lol "distractions"

Surprised you didn't just say :cry witch hunt :cry

TSA
07-11-2019, 12:14 PM
:lol you believe that, what did the two year investigation keep him from doing when he had the house and senate? The Republicans showed they could pass whatever they wanted to, but only worked together for judges and the tax cut.

Also if promoting russian propaganda seeking to undermine the democratic process isn't selling out your country, that what exactly would you call it?

Sorry Train you didn't answer a single question I asked. Try again.

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2019, 12:18 PM

no

Pavlov
07-11-2019, 02:16 PM

:lol demanding answers when you can't even bring yourself to admit you got super again.

"Wrong about Seth Rich"

There isn't enough room under your screen name to list all the shit conspiracy theories you swallowed.

Pavlov
07-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Trump and his cronies provided all the suspicion themselves by lying early and often about their foreign contacts then lying about practically everything else ever since.

They did the damage to the country.

They still are.

Fuck them and fuck you for worshiping them.

Spurs Homer
07-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Traitors gonna keep betraying

the actual traitors that sold out to russia

rt wing media for running with and promoting the russian propaganda

and the gullible stupid fucks who opened wide and swallowed hard

fucking traitors

hater
07-11-2019, 04:10 PM
Traitors gonna keep betraying

the actual traitors that sold out to russia

rt wing media for running with and promoting the russian propaganda

and the gullible stupid fucks who opened wide and swallowed hard

fucking traitors

LOL still believing in the Russiagaters fairy tale :lol

TSA
07-11-2019, 04:31 PM
LOL still believing in the Russiagaters fairy tale :lol

Even Maddow and Schiff have moved on :lol

RandomGuy
09-11-2019, 02:42 PM
Even Maddow and Schiff have moved on :lol

That really isn't a comment on the OP. It's like you don't want to admit being had.

TSA
09-11-2019, 02:51 PM
That really isn't a comment on the OP. It's like you don't want to admit being had.

Coming from the guy who dedicated 3+ years of his life believing and pushing that Trump colluded with Russia to cheat the election :lmao

RandomGuy
09-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Coming from the guy who dedicated 3+ years of his life believing and pushing that Trump colluded with Russia to cheat the election :lmao

They did. Sorry man, that is pretty much the picture the Meuller report paints, if you bothered to read it. The collusion is there, by your own definition. If you can't tell the difference between criminal conspiracy and collusion, that isn't my problem.

RandomGuy
09-11-2019, 03:32 PM
It's like you don't want to admit being had.

[changes subject]

eyup.

TSA
09-11-2019, 04:08 PM
They did. Sorry man, that is pretty much the picture the Meuller report paints, if you bothered to read it. The collusion is there, by your own definition. If you can't tell the difference between criminal conspiracy and collusion, that isn't my problem.

Sorry man, but you believed in and pushed that there was a criminal conspiracy between Trump and Russia trying to cheat the election. The Steele dossier was chocked full of Russian disinformation and you fell for it. You fell for and pushed all of the now debunked Trump/Russia stories as well. You dedicated 3+ years of your life believing in and pushing the largest debunked conspiracy theory our country has ever seen. It's easy to see why you won't admit to being had and you still haven't recovered. Poor fella.

Pavlov
09-11-2019, 04:09 PM
QAnon believer trying to shame anyone else for believing anything else.:lol

RandomGuy
09-11-2019, 04:12 PM
Sorry man, but you believed in and pushed that there was a criminal conspiracy between Trump and Russia trying to cheat the election.

I see what you did there. No, actually, I did no such thing.

Lie some more.

RandomGuy
09-11-2019, 04:20 PM
(sound of TSA desperately using the search function)

(crickets)

:rollin

TSA
09-11-2019, 04:28 PM
I see what you did there. No, actually, I did no such thing.

Lie some more.

trying to play the I was just talking about legally colluding with Russia card :lol You are one pathetic fuck.