PDA

View Full Version : AOC: Pelosi Stopping Me From Attention Whoring

Spurtacular
07-10-2019, 08:37 PM
https://news.grabien.com/story-aoc-accuses-pelosi-placing-committees-keep-her-sidelined-wor

:lmao

ducks
07-10-2019, 08:43 PM
She needs to bare her but to be whipped for being like that

Reck
07-10-2019, 08:50 PM
So I read an article where supposedly Sanders, Warren and Harris are desperately trying to get her endorsement.

I am puzzled as to the fascination with this chick. Most of the time she’s not even making sense or just over exaggerating the issue.

As for her whining about work...lol shocking.

These people expect to not do their actual jobs. It’s a culture in DC.

AaronY
07-10-2019, 08:50 PM
Damn, might have to start becoming a Pelosi fan at this point

hater
07-10-2019, 08:59 PM
MA niga AOC going ham on Pelotudosi

Pelotudosi is nothing more than an establishment mummy puppet. The DNC should do the exact opposite of what this bitch says

boutons_deux
07-10-2019, 09:21 PM
I'd much rather have AOC as speaker than Pelosi.

DarrinS
07-10-2019, 09:40 PM

Naturally. :lmao

Nathan89
07-10-2019, 10:16 PM
Ocasio-Cortez suggested to The Washington Post on Wednesday that Pelosi was a racist: "When these comments first started, I kind of thought that she was keeping the progressive flank at more of an arm's distance in order to protect more moderate members, which I understood. But the persistent singling out . . . it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful . . . the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49367/ocasio-cortez-suggests-pelosi-targeting-her-ryan-saavedra?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Nothing to see here just AOC suggesting Pelosi is a racist. Saying everything is racism is a strong argument against the "diversity is a strength" narrative tbh.

Nathan89
07-10-2019, 10:19 PM
Biden, Pelosi, etc any white Dem is fair game to paint as a racist tbh.

Thread
07-11-2019, 01:14 AM
She needs to bare her but to be whipped for being like that

& I know it's a little sick but I don't really care which one bares her butt. I like that waxy look & trembling that Pelosi exhibits. With my trembles & hers I won't have to move, just set a Popsicle stick aside it, stretch a rubber band around it and set it in there & tie my butt to the bed post.

Spurtacular
07-11-2019, 01:17 AM

Cos you want a different kind of puppet?

Othyus Lalanne
07-11-2019, 01:25 AM

Yeah, wreck brand Democrat for 20 years.

Spurtacular
07-11-2019, 03:33 AM
Yeah, wreck brand Democrat for 20 years.

She is the brand, dude. Corporate Dems keep the wraps on people like her who actually want the brand instituted.

ElNono
07-11-2019, 06:25 AM
Even if you're not a fan of AOC, Pelosi is completely bitchmade, and I'm glad some of the younglings are calling her out. She wants to micromanage and be in control of everything, and honestly, we live in a different world now.

Thread
07-11-2019, 09:39 AM
and honestly, we live in a different world now.

Relax, if you get your way the TOSB world will be back in place a fortnight after the 1st Tuesday next November.

Ya fuckin' worry wart, you.

hater
07-11-2019, 09:45 AM
Even if you're not a fan of AOC, Pelosi is completely bitchmade, and I'm glad some of the younglings are calling her out. She wants to micromanage and be in control of everything, and honestly, we live in a different world now.

Same with average Joe Bidet

Those 2 ancient rotting corpses should be in display at the Smithsonian and not anywhere near Government :lmao

boutons_deux
07-11-2019, 09:59 AM
She wants to micromanage and be in control of everything, and honestly, we live in a different world now.

She actually wants to do nothing, let Trash and Repugs Senate run the show, protect the status quo, not rock the boat, play it super-safe, and let Trash, unpunished, show America how to corrupt and smash the country.

koriwhat
07-11-2019, 12:03 PM

No one is shocked that a far left loon like yourself would prefer another far left loon as SoTh. The party of retards!

FrostKing
07-11-2019, 12:04 PM
Old white democrats back stabbed by the lil monsters they created

https://i.ibb.co/LgY3Pzm/26059-1.jpg

hater
07-11-2019, 12:05 PM
Old white democrats back stabbed by the lil monsters they created

https://i.ibb.co/LgY3Pzm/26059-1.jpg

Old white democrats need to be eliminated from the party and allow the real heroes to carry us

MA niga Cortez, along with ma nig that headscarves chick should lead the party. Bernie is on board. All other old white rats get on the bus or gtfo

koriwhat
07-11-2019, 12:06 PM
She actually wants to do nothing, let Trash and Repugs Senate run the show, protect the status quo, not rock the boat, play it super-safe, and let Trash, unpunished, show America how to corrupt and smash the country.

Do you read the shit you type here? A padded room would do you some good.

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2019, 12:10 PM

Pelosi's just doing the same shit she always did, AOC may have twitter and the news cycle but when it comes down to it, she doesn't have the votes to back any of the shit she says. Pelosi don't care cause she the one with the numbers.

FrostKing
07-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Old white democrats need to be eliminated from the party and allow the real heroes to carry us

MA niga Cortez, along with ma nig that headscarves chick should lead the party. Bernie is on board. All other old white rats get on the bus or gtfo
Fine by me. At that rate you guys won't win a Presidency anytime soon

hater
07-11-2019, 12:14 PM
Pelosi's just doing the same shit she always did, AOC may have twitter and the news cycle but when it comes down to it, she doesn't have the votes to back any of the shit she says. Pelosi don't care cause she the one with the numbers.

Shillary had the numbers and got her shit pushed in by Dump.

But let's go ahead and try the same formula again :lol

hater
07-11-2019, 12:16 PM
Fine by me. At that rate you guys won't win a Presidency anytime soon

And why not? A Bernie win or even tulzi win would make aoc and heardscarfe the most powerful democratic politicians out there.

Hell they might even Co chair the speaker of the house position :lol

That's a win

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Shillary had the numbers and got her shit pushed in by Dump.

But let's go ahead and try the same formula again :lol

numbers are house votes

FrostKing
07-11-2019, 12:19 PM
And why not? A Bernie win or even tulzi win would make aoc and heardscarfe the most powerful democratic politicians out there.

Hell they might even Co chair the speaker of the house position :lol

That's a win
Bernie's numbers are down. I think his time (2018) is over. I am surprised but it makes sense.

Center leaning Americans won't support a "towel head" sympathetic to Islam. Americans are more suspicious of Muslims than Europeans are for example.

Thread
07-11-2019, 12:22 PM
Bernie's numbers are down. I think his time (2018) is over. I am surprised but it makes sense.

Center leaning Americans won't support a "towel head" sympathetic to Islam. Americans are more suspicious of Muslims than Europeans are for example.

Tell it, King. "There's a man goin' round takin' names." Testify!!!

hater
07-11-2019, 12:28 PM
numbers are house votes

Yeah the same house voters that supported shitler support pelotudosi

Recipe for failure

hater
07-11-2019, 12:29 PM

Of course they are down. There's like 75 democratic candidates right now :lol

As the weaker get eaten by the lions Bernie will keep on trucking.

Warren or another DNC fix, or death are the only things that would stop bernie

Reck
07-11-2019, 02:39 PM
:lol Hater going full ducks in here.

Calls Biden a dinosaur
Wants Bernie to be president

Reck
07-11-2019, 02:46 PM

Is that not what a speaker is supposed to do though? Micromanage and keep people in line and not go full retard like the far left wants to do with this impeachment fantasy?

Quite honestly, I'm tired of the select few who dont get their way and then throw a fit after setting fire to the whole party.

Eating their own is what democrats are good at. I'd be ok with it if something positive comes out of the bickering but what happens is the other side comes in, gets their prize and leave laughing while we stay mad and also with nothing for it.

Just because you're mad doesn't mean person X is a racist. Everyone you meet cant possibly be one and that's the card we're going by lately on the left.

DarrinS
07-11-2019, 03:41 PM

boutons_deux
07-11-2019, 04:02 PM
Fox News pundit spews out an absurd and disturbing smear against Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Rachel Campos-Duffy, a regular contributor at Fox News,

suggested Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.

could be “working” for criminal cartels, terrorists and sex traffickers

because of her opposition to the Department of Homeland Security.

Campos-Duffy expressed outrage at Ocasio-Cortez’s statements, characterizing them as more beneficial to America’s enemies than American citizens.

“No offense, :lol

but I think you’re being disingenuous about her concerns about DHS,”

“She’s hardly concerned about —

Many conservatives were worried that we’re creating this big federal agency when Bush created it.

That is not the concern that AOC has.

AOC likes big federal agencies —

the bigger, the better.

Her concern is with the mission of DHS.

She doesn’t just want to eliminate DHS.

She wants to abolish ICE.

She wants to get rid of Border Patrol.
She agrees with Julián Castro in decriminalizing illegal border entry.”

“So we’re looking at someone who basically wants to give you the wish-list for terrorists,

the wish-list for criminal cartels and sex traffickers,”

“And you have to wonder: Is she working for them?

Or is she working for the American people?”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/fox-news-pundit-spews-out-an-absurd-and-disturbing-smear-against-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29 (https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/fox-news-pundit-spews-out-an-absurd-and-disturbing-smear-against-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29)

And Fox viewers, those who still can, STAND UP and cheer

hater
07-11-2019, 04:12 PM
:lol Hater going full ducks in here.

Calls Biden a dinosaur
Wants Bernie to be president

Bernie has progressive ideas

Bidet would probably want slavery back :lol

Reck
07-11-2019, 05:33 PM
Bernie has progressive ideas

Bidet would probably want slavery back :lol

Then just say that. :lol

Using the tired age shtick nets you exactly zero points.

FrostKing
07-11-2019, 05:54 PM
Fox News pundit spews out an absurd and disturbing smear against Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Rachel Campos-Duffy, a regular contributor at Fox News,

suggested Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.

could be “working” for criminal cartels, terrorists and sex traffickers

because of her opposition to the Department of Homeland Security.

Campos-Duffy expressed outrage at Ocasio-Cortez’s statements, characterizing them as more beneficial to America’s enemies than American citizens.

“No offense, :lol

but I think you’re being disingenuous about her concerns about DHS,”

“She’s hardly concerned about —

Many conservatives were worried that we’re creating this big federal agency when Bush created it.

That is not the concern that AOC has.

AOC likes big federal agencies —

the bigger, the better.

Her concern is with the mission of DHS.

She doesn’t just want to eliminate DHS.

She wants to abolish ICE.

She wants to get rid of Border Patrol.
She agrees with Julián Castro in decriminalizing illegal border entry.”

“So we’re looking at someone who basically wants to give you the wish-list for terrorists,

the wish-list for criminal cartels and sex traffickers,”

“And you have to wonder: Is she working for them?

Or is she working for the American people?”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/fox-news-pundit-spews-out-an-absurd-and-disturbing-smear-against-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29 (https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/fox-news-pundit-spews-out-an-absurd-and-disturbing-smear-against-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29)

And Fox viewers, those who still can, STAND UP and cheer

Well, is she?

I imagine if a politician in Italy were defending migrant traffickers the same question would arise

hater
07-11-2019, 08:01 PM
Aoc winning this spat hands down

You can't win against aoc or headscarves tbqh

Pelotudosi needs to stfu and go back to becoming a living fossil

Reck
07-11-2019, 08:03 PM
Aoc winning this spat hands down

You can't win against aoc or headscarves tbqh

Pelotudosi needs to stfu and go back to becoming a living fossil

She's winning by being told to stfu by her own chairwoman? Which also happens to be of color lol

hater
07-11-2019, 08:10 PM
She's winning by being told to stfu by her own chairwoman? Which also happens to be of color lol

Except she's not shutting up

She's doubling down

MA niga aoc from the streets taking grandma to the toolshed :lol

ElNono
07-11-2019, 10:51 PM
Relax, if you get your way the TOSB world will be back in place a fortnight after the 1st Tuesday next November.

Ya fuckin' worry wart, you.

Nobody is putting the worms back into the can, Cul. Not Pelosi or anybody else.

It’s unfortunate for her and all the dinosaurs going around, like the prez, trying to dictate who can say what and who they can censor.

boutons_deux
08-26-2019, 01:56 PM
a great tweet thread, even Ben Jasmin Shapiro in it